PDA

View Full Version : Free Things To Add To The Protocol...

jacknap
09-29-2017, 11:39 AM
what are some free things that you added to the protocol? (I know it's extensive enough as it is, but if there's free things that we are missing and we can swing it - might as well)

seen plenty of great ideas scattered across threads... here's some of mine

1. listen to comedy (also comedy podcasts) (joe rogan, joey diaz, bill burr, tom papa etc.)

2. nature walks (raises gaba, immune system)

3. gratitude - 5 things that went well, 5 things that could be worse, 5 things i'm proud of, 5 things i look forward too (boosts happiness by 10-20%+ done daily)

4. picking up girls in person (these definitely does something for the single guys out there beyond just tapping the old girlfriend)

5. guitar / singing (this actually has health benefits, possibly through destress oxygen utilization can always do in the shower I shower with music)

6. self massage (youtube there's accupuncture self-massage vids)

7. read health books (library is your friend / online articles)

8. talk to naturopaths at high class health food stores (they're bored and working so you have them captured)

Cdsnuts
09-29-2017, 02:02 PM
what are some free things that you added to the protocol? (I know it's extensive enough as it is, but if there's free things that we are missing and we can swing it - might as well)

1. listen to comedy (also comedy podcasts) (joe rogan, joey diaz, bill burr, tom papa etc.)

3. gratitude - 5 things that went well, 5 things that could be worse, 5 things i'm proud of, 5 things i look forward too (boosts happiness by 10-20%+ done daily)

4. picking up girls in person (these definitely does something for the single guys out there beyond just tapping the old girlfriend)

5. guitar / singing (this actually has health benefits, possibly through destress oxygen utilization can always do in the shower I shower with music)

8. talk to naturopaths at high class health food stores (they're bored and working so you have them captured)

The last one here is how I always ended up getting with the bartenders of the bars I frequented. They have to talk to you as a function of their job so the initial approach and any kind of anxiety or awkwardness that goes with it is eliminated. Once I had their ear, it was a done deal. Lol.

Durantia37
09-29-2017, 04:36 PM

Nature walks are a huge part of my personal routine. Also having good conversations with people is huge. Luckily I have four roommates, so I can really distract myself from symptoms by socializing.