PDA

View Full Version : Quick question regarding the herbs

Benq123
10-13-2017, 04:35 AM
Are we supposed to follow the amount given on the packaging (e.g. 1 teaspoon once a day)
I noticed the protocol mentions taking second dose of herbs, but is that only for the ones that say twice a day on the packaging?

NOTE: Mine are from lost empire

Thanks

Maxout777
10-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Are we supposed to follow the amount given on the packaging (e.g. 1 teaspoon once a day)
I noticed the protocol mentions taking second dose of herbs, but is that only for the ones that say twice a day on the packaging?

Thanks

Split the daily dose into two servings. As in, if one teaspoon a day is recommended, take two 1/2 teaspoon dosages.

Cdsnuts
10-15-2017, 03:38 PM

Thanks

It helps to take them twice daily. You can split the dose as Maxout recommended or you can take two teaspoons per day. In the beginning your going to need a little bit more of a push. As you go on, your need for higher doses goes down. These days I take even less the the recommended dosages twice per day and I get just as much mileage out of them.

Remember, the herbs build you up, not shut you down. You can't over dose on them as they are completely natural.