PDA

View Full Version : German Creatine for PFS? yay or nay?

K8668B
10-13-2017, 03:22 PM
A close friend of mine, has been recommending german creatine to me for a few weeks now.

In all of my years of training, believe it or not, i have never tried pure creatine. Would it be beneficial towards PFS and the protocol? Id like to get peoples opinions, before i try it.

jacknap
10-13-2017, 06:31 PM
I would use the one cd uses (I linked it on the supplements thread)

curious as to whether this should be used on cycle. (I'd assume no?) holding off cuz I already got facial bloating which I hate lol. though it claims it doesnt cause bloat.. I don't fully believe that though but might experiment later.

K8668B
10-13-2017, 07:36 PM
the ConCret, 72 Capsules, Micro-Dosing Creatine right?

The yellow and black bottle. that one right ?

Cdsnuts
10-15-2017, 03:31 PM
the ConCret, 72 Capsules, Micro-Dosing Creatine right?

The yellow and black bottle. that one right ?

Yes. Best creatine I've ever used. No loading phase and NO BLOATING. That's why I couldn't use regular creatine. It made me hold water something fierce. The Concrete works and it works good. Muscle fullness, strength increases and no down sides. You'll notice it for sure. Take it 45 minutes or so prework out.

You can use it on cycle but I prefer to save it for off cycle for an added boost. I'm very impressed with this product.

K8668B
10-16-2017, 07:11 PM
For years... back in the day for me, it really was just all about eating protein powder and going to the gym.

I cant believe i never experimented with creatine and all these other things! Im quite excited!

K8668B
10-20-2017, 04:41 PM
Yes. Best creatine I've ever used. No loading phase and NO BLOATING. That's why I couldn't use regular creatine. It made me hold water something fierce. The Concrete works and it works good. Muscle fullness, strength increases and no down sides. You'll notice it for sure. Take it 45 minutes or so prework out.

You can use it on cycle but I prefer to save it for off cycle for an added boost. I'm very impressed with this product.

I also drink coffee before my workouts too. Can i still drink the coffee and both the creatine pre-workout?

jacknap
10-20-2017, 06:19 PM
I don't see why not. That's what I plan to do when i get my creatine in the mail.

Cdsnuts
10-20-2017, 06:20 PM
I also drink coffee before my workouts too. Can i still drink the coffee and both the creatine pre-workout?Yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jacknap
10-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Yes

off topic, but when I recover I'm gunna name my first kid cdnuts. lol.

Cdsnuts
10-20-2017, 06:38 PM
off topic, but when I recover I'm gunna name my first kid cdnuts. lol.Poor kid

K8668B
10-20-2017, 07:45 PM
LOLLLL!!!!!!

That was great!!! =)

And will do! I'll do both. I love coffee/caffeine already, and ill probably end up loving the creatine too. I just ordered it.

K8668B
10-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Could this be used more than one time per day?

For example. lets say on a friday morning... i choose to do HIIT sprints. and then later in the day, i head to the gym for biceps, or something like that. Could i take two capsules prior to the sprint workout, and then later on in the day take two more capsules prior to the biceps workout? so 4 capsules total.. would that be overkill?

Cdsnuts
10-26-2017, 07:00 PM
Could this be used more than one time per day?

For example. lets say on a friday morning... i choose to do HIIT sprints. and then later in the day, i head to the gym for biceps, or something like that. Could i take two capsules prior to the sprint workout, and then later on in the day take two more capsules prior to the biceps workout? so 4 capsules total.. would that be overkill?

Just take it prior to lifting. You want to take the full dose all at once for best results. It's best utilized for weight training.

jacknap
10-26-2017, 08:33 PM
just got mine today. I got the powder version though. Is this stuff pure creatine? It doesn't taste half bad but there's no ingredients list. I got unflavoured too...

Wouldn't it be useful on non workout days too to speed up recovery? had a scoop today cuz i'm still sore from squats 2 days ago..

Cdsnuts
10-26-2017, 08:38 PM
just got mine today. I got the powder version though. Is this stuff pure creatine? It doesn't taste half bad but there's no ingredients list. I got unflavoured too...

Wouldn't it be useful on non workout days too to speed up recovery? had a scoop today cuz i'm still sore from squats 2 days ago..The directions on the caps are four caps pre-workout and two caps on non workout days so the answer is yes.

TubZy
10-26-2017, 08:58 PM
The directions on the caps are four caps pre-workout and two caps on non workout days so the answer is yes.

clear your inbox

K8668B
10-27-2017, 09:49 AM
I got mine yesterday. Mine are the capsules though. But I read on bodybuilding.com that the capsules and the powder are the same thing. So the both would equally deliver the same results. Or so they say.I did some research. And will do.

Cdsnuts
10-27-2017, 09:51 AM
I got mine yesterday. Mine are the capsules though. But I read on bodybuilding.com that the capsules and the powder are the same thing. So the both would equally deliver the same results. Or so they say.I did some research. And will do.It's the same thing. I prefer the capsules because it's easier to dose

jacknap
10-27-2017, 11:50 AM
yeah I got the powder cuz that's what they had at my local supplement shop and I couldn't wait for the caps to come in the mail XD.

K8668B
10-27-2017, 07:39 PM
yeah I got the powder cuz that's what they had at my local supplement shop and I couldn't wait for the caps to come in the mail XD.

Well, now youll have both the powder and the capsules so even better. When your powder runs out, you can just goto the capsules, and that way you wont have to restock on the stuff for awhile.

The capsules do seem more convenient for dosing.

Im curious to how much gains an experienced "natural" lifter whose reached his genetic limits can get on this stuff. obviously, there is no such thing as natural when you have pfs. with pfs, youre below natural as ive always said before. fuck pfs lol. only one way to find out. its obviously not a prohormone or a steroid, so i know the numbers wouldnt be super high.

for months now, ill do incline bench press with 225lbs, and i always get 3 reps!! at least 15 times. a week in a half ago, i had a super high energy day, and i got 225x4 on incline. since then, i keep getting 225x3 again. maybe the creatine can get me to 225x7 or more on the incline. something like that.

jacknap
10-27-2017, 07:50 PM
what's the difference between this stuff and nromal creatine. i know the claims but we're also taking like 1/10th of a regular dose lol

is just marketing or is it legit better?

if I took 1 gram of normal creatine i probably wouldn't have bloat either cuz it's such a small portion lol.

K8668B
10-27-2017, 08:29 PM
what's the difference between this stuff and nromal creatine. i know the claims but we're also taking like 1/10th of a regular dose lol

is just marketing or is it legit better?

if I took 1 gram of normal creatine i probably wouldn't have bloat either cuz it's such a small portion lol.

I did some research earlier today. This creatine that we are using is hydrochloride. The other type of creatine is monohydrate. From the research i did, the monohydrate his shitty absorption, more likely to cause bloating, diahrrea, etc. The hydrochloride much less. Just like CD said pretty much. Im sure monohydrate has its purposes, but yeah, i get the hint that its better to stick with the creatine hydrochloride that were using. Like i said before though, as experienced with lifting as i am, i never tried creatine until now.