PDA

View Full Version : sunny's thread

sunny1
10-14-2017, 01:05 PM
background,
used fin for 4 months roughly got side such as ED and lowered libido, stopped fin and then symptoms started to get worse.
now after 8 month off fin my symptoms and sides are.
no libido
ED
no morning wood
very weak nocturnal wood
twisted penis
very very numb penis
hard flaccid penis
veins on penis
left curve of penis
penile shrinkage
painfull testicales
small testicales
no body odor
very very dry skin and dandruff on scalp (sub dermatitis had very oily scalp prefin)
muscle twitches
tinnitus
cold penis and scrutom
muscle loss (60kg-52kg)
insomnia
loss of pubic and armpit hairs
slow beard growth
digestion issues
lowered body temperature and others.
however my hairloss is back

now will try the protocol to the best.

Durantia37
10-14-2017, 01:21 PM
background,
used fin for 4 months roughly got side such as ED and lowered libido, stopped fin and then symptoms started to get worse.
no libido
ED
no morning wood
very weak nocturnal wood
twisted penis
very very numb penis
hard flaccid penis
veins on penis
left curve of penis
penile shrinkage
painfull testicales
small testicales
no body odor
very very dry skin and dandruff on scalp (sub dermatitis had very oily scalp prefin)
muscle twitches
tinnitus
cold penis and scrutom
muscle loss (60kg-52kg)
insomnia
slow beard growth
digestion issues

Welcome to the forum. I suggest doing everything 100%, even if you don't fully understand why or think you have a better idea, etc. Blind faith for a few months.

Good luck.

Cdsnuts
10-15-2017, 03:16 PM
background,
no libido
ED
no morning wood
very weak nocturnal wood
twisted penis
very very numb penis
hard flaccid penis
veins on penis
left curve of penis
penile shrinkage
painfull testicales
small testicales
no body odor
muscle twitches
tinnitus
cold penis and scrutom
muscle loss (60kg-52kg)
insomnia
slow beard growth
digestion issues

As Durantia said....jump on the protocol and make it a way of life. Don't look back and stop going to any other site that puts it in your head healing is impossible. They are completely, 100% wrong, and will suck what life you have left out of you.

Read the site I put together and come here for any questions you may have.

Finding this site is the beginning of the end for your problems.

sunny1
12-01-2017, 12:26 AM
ok guys tested my testosterone
they are supra physiological 1128 range (300-900)
these level of testosterone and no wood
plus i am loosing hair like prefin
so it means very high T, high DHT (but no oil on scalp infact dandruff )

my very first T test was 1 month after stopping fin it came back with 928 (300-900)
2nd test was 6 month post fin it was 792
now after using some Vit D,E, B6 , Diet and weight Training 3 times a week (no hurbs) it came back as 1128

when i first stopped using fin my nipples were sensitive most of the time, actually the reason to stop fin was nipple sensitivity and very mild ED.
now that frequency of sensitivity is also deceased, which means more DHT.

but there is one thing my SHBG is also off charts high. vegetables and calorie restriction increase it further.

any opinion on Decreasing SHBG, i really don't want to use T boosting hurbs right now because it do not look logical with 1128 value and i fear over stimulation of testicle they already hurt.

I think tubzy posted some where that his prohormone cycle increased free T alot. Should i directly jump to prohormone ??

Fausto Soares
12-01-2017, 02:45 AM
ok guys tested my testosterone
they are supra physiological 1128 range (300-900)
these level of testosterone and no wood
plus i am loosing hair like prefin
so it means very high T, high DHT (but no oil on scalp infact dandruff )

my very first T test was 1 month after stopping fin it came back with 928 (300-900)
2nd test was 6 month post fin it was 792
now after using some Vit D,E, B6 , Diet and weight Training 3 times a week (no hurbs) it came back as 1128

when i first stopped using fin my nipples were sensitive most of the time, actually the reason to stop fin was nipple sensitivity and very mild ED.
now that frequency of sensitivity is also deceased, which means more DHT.

but there is one thing my SHBG is also off charts high. vegetables and calorie restriction increase it further.

any opinion on Decreasing SHBG, i really don't want to use T boosting hurbs right now because it do not look logical with 1128 value and i fear over stimulation of testicle they already hurt.

I think tubzy posted some where that his prohormone cycle increased free T alot. Should i directly jump to prohormone ??

Guy, it doesnt matter if the testosterone and others androgens is high or normal when we are on this condition, the real-world practice has exhaustively showed it for us , your androgen receptors don't process well androgens anymore, it doens't matter how much you have, it was caused due the androgens privation cause the drug administration on a time window, your body down-modulated the receptors, a signal was sent for the ARs to decrease the level of work, of expression!

Forget the lab tests, it is time to concetrate on protocol for SEVERAL MONTHS! You need to cause a shock on your body, so that the androgen receptors begin to move to the new wave of androgens you will put. There are guys on TRT ith more than 2500 ng of test and no response, receptors are funnels and take months to be adjusted!

Follow what the guys are saying, the more you take long to begin the protocol (mainly the herbs and prohormones), the more time is wasted.

Cdsnuts
12-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Guy, it doesnt matter if the testosterone and others androgens is high or normal when we are on this condition, the real-world practice has exhaustively showed it for us , your androgen receptors don't process well androgens anymore, it doens't matter how much you have, it was caused due the androgens privation cause the drug administration on a time window, your body down-modulated the receptors, a signal was sent for the ARs to decrease the level of work, of expression!

Forget the lab tests, it is time to concetrate on protocol for SEVERAL MONTHS! You need to cause a shock on your body, so that the androgen receptors begin to move to the new wave of androgens you will put. There are guys on TRT ith more than 2500 ng of test and no response, receptors are funnels and take months to be adjusted!

Follow what the guys are saying, the more you take long to begin the protocol (mainly the herbs and prohormones), the more time is wasted.

There is truth to this, but again, I have to chime in here, it is MORE then just herbs and prohormones. Jump in with both feet and do ALL OF IT. This will go a very long way for you in the end.