PDA

View Full Version : Master Mal's Super R-Andro Run

Master Mal
10-18-2017, 01:24 PM
Hey all,

Over the past four months I'm happy to report, despite some ups and downs, I've made pretty good strides with the protocol. I've gotten my hands on Super R-Andro thanks to you fine gents and I'm ready to give it a run after Halloween. However, I have a few questions from the veterans of this stuff for my first trial.

How much should I take per day?

When should I take it during the day?

How long should my run be? I've heard people typically go 5 weeks. That sounded reasonable to me, but I thought I should get everyone's thoughts.

Should my diet change at all? Will I need to eat more? I remember reading that eating more carbs during the run is important.

How often should I work out? I typically get to the gym about 3-4 times a week.

What differences in mood should I expect?

Any other tips/comments you have to offer would be much appreciated as I prepare for this run. Super excited to enter the next phase of my recovery.

Thanks all!

Cdsnuts
10-18-2017, 04:33 PM
Hey all,

Over the past four months I'm happy to report, despite some ups and downs, I've made pretty good strides with the protocol. I've gotten my hands on Super R-Andro thanks to you fine gents and I'm ready to give it a run after Halloween. However, I have a few questions from the veterans of this stuff for my first trial.

How much should I take per day?

When should I take it during the day?

How long should my run be? I've heard people typically go 5 weeks. That sounded reasonable to me, but I thought I should get everyone's thoughts.

Should my diet change at all? Will I need to eat more? I remember reading that eating more carbs during the run is important.

How often should I work out? I typically get to the gym about 3-4 times a week.

What differences in mood should I expect?

Any other tips/comments you have to offer would be much appreciated as I prepare for this run. Super excited to enter the next phase of my recovery.

Thanks all!

Congrats on your progress thus far. You will have ups and downs the entire time, btw, it's just the severity of the downs will become less and less.

I would start out with 300mg/day. Two caps in the a.m. on non work out days and one in the afternoon. On workout days, dose two caps 45 minutes prework out and one cap four or five hours later. I would shoot for a cycle of four weeks for your first run.

You don't need to change anything else unless you start having symptoms. Continue your same workout regimen and diet. Get some nice big backloads in on workout days.

Good luck.

NoOtherHeart
10-22-2017, 05:31 PM
What happened to R-andro the original blend? Super R-andro is a different ingredient, but is it still safe for us? Also, do you need to PCT with clomid/nolva? Or simply the herbs CD laid out?

Swill
10-25-2017, 01:57 AM
Rookie error maybe CD, but I’ve been sowing upon waking and then afternoon regardless of workout day or not. I will change this up!

Do you get much more ‘bang for your buck’ dosing this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
10-25-2017, 04:52 AM
Rookie error maybe CD, but I’ve been sowing upon waking and then afternoon regardless of workout day or not. I will change this up!

Do you get much more ‘bang for your buck’ dosing this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No...you're fine. You have nice steady levels that way through out the whole cycle. I personally prefer dosing preworkout because of the boost it gives about an hour or so after you take it. I like to coincide that boost with my workout. Either way works.

Master Mal
11-01-2017, 12:22 PM
On day 4. So far I'm not feeling *too* much. I have noticed way more itching though, especially on the scalp. Anyone else notice that?

jimmyjonas
11-01-2017, 03:57 PM
That sounds like a very good sign man, I had raging scalp itch before I took Fin, then it completely stopped after I took it and didnt come back for what felt like a fucking age, it returns now when things are in a upswing, it’s known as the dht itch, it sounds like your dht levels are coming back online man

Master Mal
11-01-2017, 04:05 PM
That sounds like a very good sign man, I had raging scalp itch before I took Fin, then it completely stopped after I took it and didnt come back for what felt like a fucking age, it returns now when things are in a upswing, it’s known as the dht itch, it sounds like your dht levels are coming back online man

I had AWFUL DHT itch before Fin. Like, my scalp felt like it was on fire all the time. It was one of the reasons why I wanted to take the drug in the first place. When I recovered completely for those two weeks after I ditched Fin, that itch/pain returned in full. This is more like a regular itch all over, centered on the scalp/head. Hopefully it's just getting started?

Durantia37
11-01-2017, 06:45 PM
I had AWFUL DHT itch before Fin. Like, my scalp felt like it was on fire all the time. It was one of the reasons why I wanted to take the drug in the first place. When I recovered completely for those two weeks after I ditched Fin, that itch/pain returned in full. This is more like a regular itch all over, centered on the scalp/head. Hopefully it's just getting started?

I get itchy sometimes on cycle, especially at night. Scalp itch as well. I wouldn't worry about it.

Master Mal
11-06-2017, 11:14 AM
So, first week on 300 mg down.

Things I've noticed:

- More itching.
- Lifting is easier. I wouldn't say I'm a beast at the gym or anything, but lifting with PFS could be a real chore. Now it's just... easier. I get less tired.
- I feel a bit lighter. It's nice.
- Mood has improved. Not significant, but noticeable.
- Head is a bit clearer.
- More often, my junk feels like it's part of my body. It was doing okay before, and it's not at full capacity now but it's felt more present.

I was just wondering if this was on par with what others felt after the first week. I'm going to up the dose to 400mg starting today.

Cdsnuts
11-06-2017, 07:41 PM
So, first week on 300 mg down.

Things I've noticed:

- More itching.
- Lifting is easier. I wouldn't say I'm a beast at the gym or anything, but lifting with PFS could be a real chore. Now it's just... easier. I get less tired.
- I feel a bit lighter. It's nice.
- Mood has improved. Not significant, but noticeable.
- Head is a bit clearer.
- More often, my junk feels like it's part of my body. It was doing okay before, and it's not at full capacity now but it's felt more present.

I was just wondering if this was on par with what others felt after the first week. I'm going to up the dose to 400mg starting today.

You'll see very shortly why this prohormone is recommended. You'll start to feel the way you're supposed to. It really starts to kick the healing into high gear.

Good luck on your first run. I'm sure you'll enjoy it immensely.

Master Mal
11-10-2017, 11:30 AM
So last night I had one of the best nights of sleep I've had in months.

Remember that soft, fuzzy feeling you get after a great sleep? I've had that maybe twice in the last year. But after a great BJ from my girlfriend I fell asleep and woke up completely refreshed. I dunno if it was the pro hormones or the blowjob but holy shit do I feel great today. It's been a long time since I felt this refreshed. I've been enjoying this nice fuzzy feeling all morning.

Anyone else notice this while on prohormones?

If there are no objections I was thinking of upping the dose to 500mg starting on monday for week 3 and hold it there for the rest of my cycle.

Cdsnuts
11-10-2017, 11:52 AM
So last night I had one of the best nights of sleep I've had in months.

Remember that soft, fuzzy feeling you get after a great sleep? I've had that maybe twice in the last year. But after a great BJ from my girlfriend I fell asleep and woke up completely refreshed. I dunno if it was the pro hormones or the blowjob but holy shit do I feel great today. It's been a long time since I felt this refreshed. I've been enjoying this nice fuzzy feeling all morning.

Anyone else notice this while on prohormones?

If there are no objections I was thinking of upping the dose to 500mg starting on monday for week 3 and hold it there for the rest of my cycle.It's your cycle man. Nobody can object to anything that you do. It's up to you and how you feel.

Glad it's working well for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pageidol
11-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Thought id jump in here, im 2 1/2 weeks into the pro hormone cycle. Mentally i feel the way I should, ive re-learnt how i used to feel. Its abit of a shock knowing that mentally this is how im supposed to be ‘normally’ and what I have long forgotten about. I feel naturally at one with my mind, and a feeling of contentment long forgotten about. Its bloody 👍!!! Ive noticed minor libido mentally too. Obviously tho physical stuff will always be behind the mark somewhat, takes time for tissues to change etc etc. The mental stuff always comes onboard first and the physical aspects follow further down the course.

To be quite frankly running the pro hormones is the best prelude to a recovery yet for me, and the green light to carry on with the program albeit its not compulsory.

Prior to this i did a 2 week juice feast followed by 1 month herb cycling. The last week of herb cycling i was insanely emotional, my hormones were on the march!!! So yeah its works alright.

😊👌

Cdsnuts
11-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Thought id jump in here, im 2 1/2 weeks into the pro hormone cycle. Mentally i feel the way I should, ive re-learnt how i used to feel. Its abit of a shock knowing that mentally this is how im supposed to be ‘normally’ and what I have long forgotten about. I feel naturally at one with my mind, and a feeling of contentment long forgotten about. Its bloody 👍!!! Ive noticed minor libido mentally too. Obviously tho physical stuff will always be behind the mark somewhat, takes time for tissues to change etc etc. The mental stuff always comes onboard first and the physical aspects follow further down the course.

To be quite frankly running the pro hormones is the best prelude to a recovery yet for me, and the green light to carry on with the program albeit its not compulsory.

Prior to this i did a 2 week juice feast followed by 1 month herb cycling. The last week of herb cycling i was insanely emotional, my hormones were on the march!!! So yeah its works alright.

😊👌Of course it does...

Congrats thus far.

jacknap
11-10-2017, 07:05 PM
I found that as well the my personality coming back is the most rapid and libido and erection quality lags the most.

anyone in the loop for andro in terms of legality? cause apparently they shut things down after a while for a lot of prohormones so if I have to I might stock up before it becomes an issue. Ideally it doesn't thought cuz I'd rather spread the expense across time rather than bulk buy.

Master Mal
11-11-2017, 07:42 PM
I found that as well the my personality coming back is the most rapid and libido and erection quality lags the most.

anyone in the loop for andro in terms of legality? cause apparently they shut things down after a while for a lot of prohormones so if I have to I might stock up before it becomes an issue. Ideally it doesn't thought cuz I'd rather spread the expense across time rather than bulk buy.

If that's the case and you find out lemme know. I'd like to stock up for a few more cycles as well. This shit is ace.

basementdweller
11-11-2017, 08:27 PM
this stuff comes in capsules right? how many mgs per capsule?

Master Mal
11-27-2017, 05:26 PM
So, I have no idea what suppression feels like but I don't think I have it yet. I spent a three hour drive yesterday feeling up my girlfriend in the passenger seat with one hand and driving with the other. She told me how much she missed me like that. Also made out with another chick at a party the week before (I'm in an open relationship, all good) and got really aggressive, complete with biting and hair pulling.

Soooooooo I'm gonna keep this going for another week and see how I feel. But I feel pretty darn good right now, so I see no reason to stop quite yet.

Cdsnuts
11-27-2017, 06:03 PM
So, I have no idea what suppression feels like but I don't think I have it yet. I spent a three hour drive yesterday feeling up my girlfriend in the passenger seat with one hand and driving with the other. She told me how much she missed me like that. Also made out with another chick at a party the week before (I'm in an open relationship, all good) and got really aggressive, complete with biting and hair pulling.

Soooooooo I'm gonna keep this going for another week and see how I feel. But I feel pretty darn good right now, so I see no reason to stop quite yet.

Don't worry about it. Just keep on doing what you're doing. I've run these compounds for up to 16 weeks before with minimal issues. Any suppression likely to occur is very light and harmless.

Sounds like things are going well. Keep it up.

You can push the cycle to 8 weeks if you want. As a matter of fact, if it's going good, you may as well.

Master Mal
12-05-2017, 05:12 PM
New update as I'm entering week 6.

I'm not 100%, but I'm the closest I've ever been since my crash. I'm able to get a tingle in my balls and a respectable chub with sexy thoughts alone. Definitely being more aggressive and loving with my girlfriend.

I also have increased hair shedding, but that was to be expected. Overall I'm having a great time! Can't wait to continue my recovery.

Cdsnuts
12-05-2017, 05:37 PM
New update as I'm entering week 6.

I'm not 100%, but I'm the closest I've ever been since my crash. I'm able to get a tingle in my balls and a respectable chub with sexy thoughts alone. Definitely being more aggressive and loving with my girlfriend.

I also have increased hair shedding, but that was to be expected. Overall I'm having a great time! Can't wait to continue my recovery.Awesome job man

Master Mal
12-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Hey guys,

Ran out of my current supply of R-Andro and didn't want to dip into my new supply for round 2, so I called it quits at week seven yesterday. Overall, there have been improvements over the course of this time and I'm definitely curious to see how I'll be moving forward. If anyone has any questions about my experience, feel free to ask away!

I've heard that people feel even better for a few weeks once they drop R-Andro and start PCT again. Any truth to that? Just curious how long it takes to reach that or if it happens at all.

Thanks,

Cdsnuts
12-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Hey guys,

Ran out of my current supply of R-Andro and didn't want to dip into my new supply for round 2, so I called it quits at week seven yesterday. Overall, there have been improvements over the course of this time and I'm definitely curious to see how I'll be moving forward. If anyone has any questions about my experience, feel free to ask away!

I've heard that people feel even better for a few weeks once they drop R-Andro and start PCT again. Any truth to that? Just curious how long it takes to reach that or if it happens at all.

Thanks,

Yes. I usually noticed it within the first couple days off.