PDA

View Full Version : Tribulus Recommandation

kknd269
10-27-2017, 12:47 PM
Hi guys, what tribulus are you guys using now? I heard one called mediherb tribulus but it actually need a clinician to order for me. What brand tribulus do you guys recommend?

Pageidol
10-27-2017, 01:18 PM
Best stuff was liftmode tribulus, not sure it’s still available

Cdsnuts
10-27-2017, 03:25 PM
I'm still searching for one that rivaled Liftmodes. I have an open request here and on my site to anyone that happens to come across the good stuff.

basementdweller
10-27-2017, 05:32 PM
This stuff claims to have 95% saponins (not sure how much protodioscin). I may try it out when I'm done with what I have now. Free shipping even for small orders, so why not.

Ships from India, company looks legit though.

https://www.herbadiet.in/products/herbadiet-extreme-tribulus-terrestris-95-saponins-powder-extract-testosterone-booster?variant=1692302344218

Cdsnuts
10-27-2017, 05:33 PM
This stuff claims to have 95% saponins (not sure how much protodioscin). I may try it out when I'm done with what I have now. Free shipping even for small orders, so why not.

Ships from India, company looks legit though.

https://www.herbadiet.in/pages/about-usPlease let us know and report back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

K8668B
10-27-2017, 06:26 PM
I was using the tribulus by nutrabio. durantia recommended it to me. i swear on one of the days i was using it, i had my highest libido ever since doing this protocol. (that could also be due to other factors as well though.) im now using met-rx tribulus 750 capsules (recommended in a youtube video by TheRage191). i personally have a better feeling about the nutrabio brand though. got it off of amazon too.

jacknap
10-27-2017, 07:48 PM
i use newroots tribulus and I definitely feel it. they're a solid company and it's 40% sap ions or wahtever it's called.

they also have a good horny goat weed that's 40% icarin.

Fausto Soares
10-28-2017, 06:52 PM
Some days ago i contacted Liftmode, they said dont have Trbibulus anymore because it is so hard to find a trustable supplier at Bulgaria (place recognized to have the Best Tribulus) and because of rules.

jacknap
10-28-2017, 09:10 PM
Haidut might be able to get some good tribulus as I think he goes back and forth between bulgaria and states...

I asked lostempire if they could supply it too.

Sygnal
03-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Bumping... curious if you ever end found a good tribulus source, CD?

DKnighten
03-12-2020, 07:38 AM
I second this. Also, can anyone provide a recommended time-frame for cycling the trib? Would it be taken daily or included in the herb cycle?

Master Mal
07-21-2020, 07:59 PM
I've definitely had good success with this brand:

https://www.amazon.com/Tribulus-Terrestris-Extract-Powder-Testosterone/dp/B01M26LT35/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=tribulus&qid=1595383077&sr=8-5

There's also a PFSer who reviewed it. He claims it reversed his PFS in three days. That definitely hasn't been the case with me, but it definitely led to noticeable improvements.

"I cannot say enough about this. To give you a bit of background, I'm a 34 year old male whose sexual function was utterly destroyed by finasteride/Propecia. I'm not going to go into the entire history of what post finasteride syndrome is, and I assume many of you looking into buying Tribulus know exactly what it is.

I had all the classic symptoms. Brain fog. Inability to concentrate. Feeling low-grade depression constantly. Next to no sensitivity in my genitals. Feeling dissociated and never present. No energy. No interest in sex at all. Look, it's as simple as this. No active 34 year old man should have to be having ED discussions with his physician.

All of that changed in three days. I went from barely able to get an erection to having 4 very pleasurable orgasms on the third day. I haven't had that sort of performance since I was 19 or 20 years old. Day 1 I felt no difference. Day 2 I noticed a bit more energy, but credited that to having a good night's sleep (did I mention this stuff helps you sleep better, too?) But on day 3, I felt like my old self. That fog, that mental barrier that kept me feeling a distance from myself had totally lifted.

I have not made any drastic life changes since beginning this. I'm not a gym rat, I just make sure to walk 3-5 miles a day and do my best to watch what I eat (that's always been the case.) I haven't introduced any other supplements or medications. The common denominator in how I feel is Tribulus, period, end of sentence. I'll be interested to see if this has any effects on my weight loss endeavors. I could stand to lose about 30 pounds.

PFS is a very real, complex and multi-faceted thing - as is the human body. Therefore, understand that I can't promise this will work for you...but for me? I'll never be without this stuff again. The results have been amazing and far too great to chalk it up to just being a placebo. Yeah, yeah. I read the thing on Healthline where it says it doesn't raise testosterone in humans. Respectfully, I don't care what the article says. I know how I feel and I know it's working. And quite frankly, if you think big pharma doesn't have millions and millions of dollars wrapped up in trying to cover up just how severely finasteride has destroyed mens' lives, you're fooling yourself. This stuff WORKS. The supplement is making real changes in my body and mind, and it feels incredible. I feel like I have my life back."

Queens1984
07-22-2020, 11:15 AM
Hey brother. So you have recovered Correct Master MAL?

Maxout777
07-22-2020, 02:25 PM
Liftmode is back in stock, FYI

Master Mal
07-22-2020, 03:32 PM
Hey brother. So you have recovered Correct Master MAL?

For the most part, yeah. Quarantine and lack of gym has got me down though, so I'm trolling here. Feeling kinda crappy, but crappy these days is nothing compared to what I used to be.

johnsmith
03-08-2021, 07:45 PM
Has there been a general agreement on a good tribulus product yet?

Vahn
03-09-2021, 03:34 AM

I personally take Vemoherb's Bulgarian Tribulus 60%.

CD recommended the original Liftmode: Tribulus | Total Male Optimization (https://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/testosterone-boosting-supplement-rotation/tribulus/), not sure about the new one, though.

johnsmith
03-09-2021, 11:50 AM
I personally take Vemoherb's Bulgarian Tribulus 60%.

CD recommended the original Liftmode: Tribulus | Total Male Optimization (https://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/testosterone-boosting-supplement-rotation/tribulus/), not sure about the new one, though.

Thanks, I think I'm going to go for the powder version of the Vemoherb product. Lots people on the RP forum spoke highly of Vemoherb's product. People on Hackstasis forum said it might not be as strong as it says it is. Another Tribulus product that seems to be held in high regard is Sopharma Tribestan tribulus.

RoadToRecovery
03-09-2021, 01:09 PM
I use tribulus from now foods.

johnsmith
03-09-2021, 02:35 PM
What are the recommended ways of taking it? Put it in the herb rotation and take it once every two weeks or so? Or cycle it; a few weeks on, followed by a few weeks off?

EDIT: Since it's listen in the "Testosterone Boosting Supplement Rotation" section of totalmaleoptimiaztion.com, I'll assume it's to be taken once every two weeks or so, unless told otherwise.

Cdsnuts
03-09-2021, 04:16 PM
What are the recommended ways of taking it? Put it in the herb rotation and take it once every two weeks or so? Or cycle it; a few weeks on, followed by a few weeks off?

Rotate. One and done. For some reason guys get stuck on this one and take it too often. It causes more problems that way. Stick it in your rotation and be done with it.

LetsGo
03-10-2021, 11:19 PM

Based on my research, the best tribulus seems to be from Standard Medical. It’s the only one that is both Bulgarian-grown, and is also only made from the aerial part of the plant (which has the most active component.) Vemoherb is Bulgarian-grown and is made from the aerial part as well as the fruit of the plant, so it’s about half as potent. For whatever reason, I’m not sure if it’s the soil or climate, or whatever, but the Bulgarian-grown tribulus is different and stronger than the regular stuff.

The cheap tribulus you’ll find is generally not Bulgarian-grown and is made from the fruit of the plant, not the aerials. But of course, YMMV, and anyone who is getting great results from their brand should just keep on using that brand.

Standard Medical’s tribulus is on back-order right now; you can order it through certain chiropractors and such. It’s very expensive, about $1 per pill, but it will last a long time in your herbal rotation. I ordered a bottle but I’ll have to wait several months to get it, so in the meantime I have vemoherb tribulus instead.

Cdsnuts
03-11-2021, 04:30 AM
I would go with what these guys are recommending for now.....I haven't had the time nor desire to experiment with any tribulus.....I'm waaay past that point, so you have to rely on your commiserates for this one....

I'll create a poll to see what the consensus is going forward on the best brand everyone settles on here and make it a permanent addition to the website.

johnsmith
03-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Based on my research, the best tribulus seems to be from Standard Medical. It’s the only one that is both Bulgarian-grown, and is also only made from the aerial part of the plant (which has the most active component.) Vemoherb is Bulgarian-grown and is made from the aerial part as well as the fruit of the plant, so it’s about half as potent. For whatever reason, I’m not sure if it’s the soil or climate, or whatever, but the Bulgarian-grown tribulus is different and stronger than the regular stuff.

The cheap tribulus you’ll find is generally not Bulgarian-grown and is made from the fruit of the plant, not the aerials. But of course, YMMV, and anyone who is getting great results from their brand should just keep on using that brand.

Standard Medical’s tribulus is on back-order right now; you can order it through certain chiropractors and such. It’s very expensive, about $1 per pill, but it will last a long time in your herbal rotation. I ordered a bottle but I’ll have to wait several months to get it, so in the meantime I have vemoherb tribulus instead.

Standard Medical Tribulus? I can't find any information about that product. If you need to pay money to see a chiropractor to get it, well... that would cost a lot of money.

Maxout777
03-11-2021, 01:27 PM
I use SoPharma Tribestan, the Bulgarian Pharma grade. Can get on eBay for 30$ for 60 tabs.

LetsGo
03-11-2021, 03:39 PM
Standard Medical Tribulus? I can't find any information about that product. If you need to pay money to see a chiropractor to get it, well... that would cost a lot of money.

Correction, it’s Standard Process, not Standard Medical. I forgot the name when I made my previous post.

To order it from the chiropractor, you just find the product on the Standard Process website and you can get a list of the places near you that have it. Then you call them during business hours, they put in the order, and you give them your credit card number and they mail it to you.

It’s not something a chiropractor has to prescribe, they’re not even allowed to prescribe anything. You’re only dealing with the chiropractor’s receptionist, so you don’t need an appointment or anything.

Apparently the prices spiked from $40 all the way up to $100/bottle when they were selling directly to people, so now they only sell it to certain alternative medicine places like chiropractors, acupuncturists, etc. At least that’s what it seemed like from the list of retailers in my area. It won’t be back in stock until June or so. I guess they have to harvest the tribulus and there’s only a certain amount they can produce each year.

TubZy
03-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Second for Tribestan.

Tonvara or LiftMode are my backups for all herbs if Lost Empire Herbs are out/don't carry it.

johnsmith
04-23-2021, 10:07 PM
I've added some Sopharma Tribestan tribulus into my herb rotation and I was wondering how many tablets do you guys tend to take in a day?

Cdsnuts
04-24-2021, 05:43 PM
I've added some Sopharma Tribestan tribulus into my herb rotation and I was wondering how many tablets do you guys tend to take in a day?

Just use what's recommended if you're adding it to the rotation.

johnsmith
04-25-2021, 09:43 AM
Just use what's recommended if you're adding it to the rotation.

There isn't a single word of english on the box or in the instructions, but I'll search for the information online.

LetsGo
04-25-2021, 10:14 PM
There isn't a single word of english on the box or in the instructions, but I'll search for the information online.

There are translator apps on your phone where you show the text to your phone’s camera and it displays it in English. (The translations are not great but enough to give you a general idea of what it says)

johnsmith
04-26-2021, 07:46 AM
There are translator apps on your phone where you show the text to your phone’s camera and it displays it in English. (The translations are not great but enough to give you a general idea of what it says)

Nice, I'll give that a try.

Edit: N/M, found it, the typical dose is 2 – 3 tablets daily for people under 200 lbs. It's active in the body for 8 hours, so the dosing should be spread throughout the day.

Cdsnuts
04-27-2021, 02:27 PM
Nice, I'll give that a try.

Edit: N/M, found it, the typical dose is 2 – 3 tablets daily for people under 200 lbs. It's active in the body for 8 hours, so the dosing should be spread throughout the day.

I would dose it twice daily. Once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. Just like the rest of the herbs in rotation.