PDA

View Full Version : Butea Superba, what a STRONG herb!!!

Fausto Soares
10-29-2017, 04:53 PM
Butea Superba until now, is the herb wich made me hornier, wow, i never thinked this herb had this power, even because i am using capsules (i have been cycling for while Pine Pollen, Ant Extract, Shilajit, Ashwagandha, Tongkat, Tribulus, creatine with shorgum, Mucuna, Horny Goat weed standarized 60% and Muira Puama).

Butea superba has become one of my favourites herbs.

jacknap
10-29-2017, 06:18 PM
yeah it's one of my favourites too. which one are you using?

the hornyness for me lasts like 2-3 hours hbu?

Fausto Soares
10-29-2017, 07:14 PM
yeah it's one of my favourites too. which one are you using?

the hornyness for me lasts like 2-3 hours hbu?

I am using Swanson label bro. The effect is strong, it lasts all long day to the point if i concentrate on sexual thoughts i am able to ejaculate, lol!!!!

K8668B
10-29-2017, 08:24 PM
i might have to get the swason one. i got some bullshit from amazing, delivered from overseas, that took a few months to arrive. i think i got gipped. im gonna look into this one.

Fausto Soares
10-30-2017, 02:26 AM
i might have to get the swason one. i got some bullshit from amazing, delivered from overseas, that took a few months to arrive. i think i got gipped. im gonna look into this one.

You wont not regret.

K8668B
10-30-2017, 08:24 AM
And you're just rotating this one, correct? You're not using it for more than one day in a row, right?

The label i got was st. botanica. garbage.

basementdweller
10-30-2017, 10:03 AM
nice, I just went to swanson website, everything is so cheap right now with a sale they have.

I just got: butea, gotu kola, muira puama and catuaba for $17 + shipping, lol.

None of them are extracts, but good for trying out anyway

Cdsnuts
10-30-2017, 10:41 AM
And you're just rotating this one, correct? You're not using it for more than one day in a row, right?

The label i got was st. botanica. garbage.

It's not garbage. You thought the R-andro was garbage too. If it's recommended on my site, it's because I've used it and the quality is verified.

- - - Updated - - -

nice, I just went to swanson website, everything is so cheap right now with a sale they have.

You guys are not doing yourself any favors by skimping on other brands. The herbs and supplements I recommend are recommended for a reason.

Fausto Soares
11-01-2017, 09:26 PM

Great! Try to stick to CDNUST Lost Empire recommendation, around 98% of my herbs are from Lost Empire (just because they dont sell Muira Puama, Catuaba, Tribulus...).

K8668B
11-02-2017, 06:41 AM
Hey though CD, the butea superba i got couldve been a fake, you never know. i seemed to have some problems with delivery on that one. the brand was supposedly st. botanica, but i swear it took like 2 months for it arrive, from some unknown place. st. botanica could be legit for all we know, but with that messed up delivery and all this shit, hey, you never know. lol

Cdsnuts
11-02-2017, 03:05 PM
Hey though CD, the butea superba i got couldve been a fake, you never know. i seemed to have some problems with delivery on that one. the brand was supposedly st. botanica, but i swear it took like 2 months for it arrive, from some unknown place. st. botanica could be legit for all we know, but with that messed up delivery and all this shit, hey, you never know. lol

No...no...I know. It's not fake. You've said that about the R andro too my man. You have to realize that when you post, there is a record of all you say and do. You are, to say the least, very, very up and down.

Again, you may not notice anything at first depending on the state of health you're in when you start the rotation. I've told you this many, many times before. You have to start the rotation and STICK TO IT. Over time, things will start to work out in your favor. The worst thing you can do is rotate herbs for a month and then decide it's not working. Big mistake. It will work if you stick to the plan.

K8668B
11-02-2017, 05:34 PM
No...no...I know. It's not fake. You've said that about the R andro too my man. You have to realize that when you post, there is a record of all you say and do. You are, to say the least, very, very up and down.

Again, you may not notice anything at first depending on the state of health you're in when you start the rotation. I've told you this many, many times before. You have to start the rotation and STICK TO IT. Over time, things will start to work out in your favor. The worst thing you can do is rotate herbs for a month and then decide it's not working. Big mistake. It will work if you stick to the plan.

believe me, i really am starting to get it now. and i never stopped rotating the herbs. nor have i stopped the protocol, for that matter. i realize it will take me time. slightly longer than others. i admit i was a whiny bitch before. had my breakdowns, crashed and burned, but i learned from it. slowly but surely. im on a high today, but its more controlled. the high is honestly just from a clean digestive system, and a good cup of coffee. its the simple things in life that make me happy, LITERALLY, haha! and ive learned how to control the highs just from personal experience of doing the protocol. i have some good news too. butea superba, it is what it is, well see, but honestly my favorite herb is tribulus. i do still take the butea superba though

- - - Updated - - -

believe me, i really am starting to get it now. and i never stopped rotating the herbs. nor have i stopped the protocol, for that matter. i realize it will take me time. slightly longer than others. i admit i was a whiny bitch before. had my breakdowns, crashed and burned, but i learned from it. slowly but surely. im on a high today, but its more controlled. the high is honestly just from a clean digestive system, and a good cup of coffee. its the simple things in life that make me happy, LITERALLY, haha! and ive learned how to control the highs just from personal experience of doing the protocol. i have some good news too. butea superba, it is what it is, well see, but honestly my favorite herb is tribulus.

Fausto Soares
11-02-2017, 06:02 PM
It's not garbage. You thought the R-andro was garbage too. If it's recommended on my site, it's because I've used it and the quality is verified.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are not doing yourself any favors by skimping on other brands. The herbs and supplements I recommend are recommended for a reason.

It has to do so much with persistence, i have seen for example, a man wich got cured by using Tribulus and Maca everyday by 10 months and exercises, it has so much to do with Cdnuts protocol however the rotation was not applied on this and number of herbs were poor.

Cdsnuts
11-02-2017, 06:04 PM
It has to do so much with persistence, i have seen for example, a man wich got cured by using Tribulus and Maca everyday by 10 months and exercises, it has so much to do with Cdnuts protocol however the rotation was not applied on this and number of herbs were poor.

Yes.

TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS.

sunny1
11-05-2017, 12:20 AM
I am using Swanson label bro. The effect is strong, it lasts all long day to the point if i concentrate on sexual thoughts i am able to ejaculate, lol!!!!
In what dosage you take it?

Fausto Soares
11-06-2017, 08:30 AM
In what dosage you take it?

10 capsules (4 gr)