PDA

View Full Version : Flu symptoms?

kknd269
11-06-2017, 10:48 PM
I just finished a juice fast and about to start herbs. But I got hit by flu symptoms today. Should I wait now?

After waking up today I have nausea and stomachache, my heart beat rate is 100-105 all day now and I have a strong headache. It makes me unable to sleep at all.. My temperature is 101 F now.

Should I take pain killers since I just break from my juice fast.
Also has anyone had flu/cold during recovery? I have feeling that my body is overreacting now. I used to get flu before PFS but I never felt uncomfortable like this before.

Cdsnuts
11-06-2017, 11:51 PM
I just finished a juice fast and about to start herbs. But I got hit by flu symptoms today. Should I wait now?

After waking up today I have nausea and stomachache, my heart beat rate is 100-105 all day now and I have a strong headache. It makes me unable to sleep at all.. My temperature is 101 F now.

Should I take pain killers since I just break from my juice fast.
Also has anyone had flu/cold during recovery? I have feeling that my body is overreacting now. I used to get flu before PFS but I never felt uncomfortable like this before.

It's detox! This is a fantastic sign. Jump back on the juice and ride it out until it's gone. Your body is doing EXACTLY what it should be doing. DO NOT take any pharmaceuticals or over the counter medicines right now. Get out of your bodies way and let it do it's thing. It will pass quicker if you stay on the juice as opposed to getting off the juice and trying to fight it. You WANT this to happen. You want this stuff to come out. Stay hydrated.

What most people don't understand about "colds and flus' are that they are simply detox reactions from your body becoming overwhelmed with toxic material that needs to come out. This is what people call getting sick. Your body uses all avenues to do this too...cough to remove excess material from the lungs, fever, to burn off any organisms that shouldn't be there, runny nose to eliminate things through mucus and about all else, sweat to remove stuff through the skin.

I know it's miserable, but you should be happy this is happening. You hit a good deep spot that needed to come out.....and now it is. Just like when "sick" the last thing you should be doing is stopping the symptoms and pushing them back down into the system with over the counter cold meds. WORST thing you could do. LET IT OUT!! and stay HYDRATED!! The more fluid you have in your system the more easily the material can come out.

kknd269
11-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Thanks CD, I actually have done juice fast, but it is only 10 days. Do you mean that I should continue to make it longer? My flu symptoms went away today. I only feel little uncomfortable in my stomach now. I have been sleeping this whole day. Never been this sleepy ever since I got PFS. So that is good I guess!

Cdsnuts
11-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Thanks CD, I actually have done juice fast, but it is only 10 days. Do you mean that I should continue to make it longer? My flu symptoms went away today. I only feel little uncomfortable in my stomach now. I have been sleeping this whole day. Never been this sleepy ever since I got PFS. So that is good I guess!

Yes, that is what I meant.