PDA

View Full Version : Antaeus Labs Trenazone - Best Prohormone. How have you dosed it?

BBG
12-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Yes I know it's not technically a prohormone... deal with it!

I want to know how you guys have dosed trenazone. 1mL? 1.5? 2? 3?

What were your results, what did you stack it with? Let me know!

Sorrow
12-01-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm only a week in. dosing trenazone at 1ml a day, stacked with ultradrol 8/12/16/16. Intending to do a 1 month run, check vitals etc make sure everything is still good.

I'm thinking it would be more effective if I increased the dose. But one thing at a time.

BBG
12-01-2012, 09:46 AM
I'm only a week in. dosing trenazone at 1ml a day, stacked with ultradrol 8/12/16/16. Intending to do a 1 month run, check vitals etc make sure everything is still good.

I'm thinking it would be more effective if I increased the dose. But one thing at a time.

Agreed with bold. I think 2ml is ideal for most guys, especially when stacked. But as you say, one step at a time.

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 09:58 AM
1-1.25 was enough to tip the anabolic scale in my favor. And enough to give me gyno.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

h2s
12-01-2012, 10:11 AM
I am running it as a bit of a fun run before my big cycle. Unfortunately, there has been some delays in that one starting, so this is turning into a longer run than expected. I decided to run it only because I am constantly asked about the compound..how does it relate to trenavar, how fast does it....how good does it...etc..So i figured I have a shit ton, I will try it out.

Only 2 weeks in and easily my favorite designer.

Grape Ape
12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
I would want to run this whenever the time came bit Tren side effects scare me. IE: Tren-Dick, Gyno etc...No cycle plans for a long time though, so who knows what the future holds.

h2s
12-01-2012, 10:20 AM
I would want to run this whenever the time came bit Tren side effects scare me. IE: Tren-Dick, Gyno etc...No cycle plans for a long time though, so who knows what the future holds.

YMMV, but I have experienced absolutely zero sides besides acne. I had an acne breakout on my back and only one application of a topical medication took care of it.

The other side effect I am having is with barely any change to diet I am staying very consistent in weight while leaning up quite well.

burlyman30
12-01-2012, 10:22 AM

Even with the gyno (which I got rid of post cycle) it is one of my favorites. The delivery system and absorption is impressive, as are the strength gains.

Oddly, my libido improved on it. But my libido increased on deca too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Grape Ape
12-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Hmmm. Hopefully I'm up and running for a cycle by summer. This site is a bad influence on me.

pman42
12-01-2012, 11:16 AM
burly, what compound did you take for gyno post-cycle? SERM or other?

Cobalt
12-01-2012, 11:36 AM
I ran it at 2 ml a day for 6 weeks - I could have easily gotten away with less, but it was packing on the strength and muscle so fast that I had to resist not going higher.

Stacked with AndroMASS v1, put on 20+ lbs and kept almost all of it.

PCT was PP's TRS v1, but I added another SA bottle to extend it's use.

BBG
12-01-2012, 12:41 PM
I ran it at 2 ml a day for 6 weeks - I could have easily gotten away with less, but it was packing on the strength and muscle so fast that I had to resist not going higher.

Stacked with AndroMASS v1, put on 20+ lbs and kept almost all of it.

PCT was PP's TRS v1, but I added another SA bottle to extend it's use.

MAN I loved andromass v1. Shit packed on pounds... that cycle sounds amazing.

Cobalt
12-01-2012, 01:03 PM
MAN I loved andromass v1. Shit packed on pounds... that cycle sounds amazing.

It is the best PH cycle to date, and will probably remain that way.
I remember shaving one morning and then putting the TZ on my neck/clavicle region. That burned like no tomorrow!

Sorrow
12-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Let me ask you guys this, aside from the dosages you've used it at, what are the times?

I'm curious if the majority use it in the morning or a few hours before a workout etc. Does anyone know how long it stays active in the human system in general? I realize there's going to be variance depending on the person but a general average would be nice to know.

BBG
12-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Let me ask you guys this, aside from the dosages you've used it at, what are the times?

I'm curious if the majority use it in the morning or a few hours before a workout etc. Does anyone know how long it stays active in the human system in general? I realize there's going to be variance depending on the person but a general average would be nice to know.

I'm not 100% sure on how the topical absorption works in terms of time-release. IE, is it all absorbed after the lotion has dried, is there a thin film still absorbing overtime, does a larger dose mean more time-release, whereas a smaller dose is released instantly?

I just do any topical once in the morning after soap/shower (or twice if it recommends twice).

Cobalt
12-01-2012, 07:40 PM
I applied it when I got up (around 6-7am) and again 12 hours later.

I just made more sense to evenly space it out.

pitboss
12-01-2012, 08:30 PM

x2 Really interested as I have a bit of gyno I fear could flare up.

Sperwer
12-01-2012, 09:49 PM
My experience: 3x

1. 1.5ml/day, applied in the AM on neck, shoulders and upper back

2. Sides:

(a) slight acne, especially on the back of my head, just above the neck, where I'd get several massive eruptions every few days after about 2 weeks in; cleared up immediately upon stopping

(b) BP - pushed AM BP up to 150/90 territory:mad:

(c) NO gyno - unlike Tren LV ; but this is likely a function of my endo's having me on low dose letrozole once a week as part of my HRT

(d) NO adverse libido effects; but this is probably affected by my TRT (100mg/day topical) and various natty ingredients in my supplement regimen

(e) NONE of the drama of associated with Tren, just a quiet but dramatic surge of power

3. Effects

(a) Huge increases in capacity and tremendous strength gains, most of which stick around afterwards as long as I don't slack off

(b) Can be a gainer, maintainer or a cutter/recomp depending on how much and what I eat and intensity of routine. Post cycle effect varies tremendously and is directly proportional to nature of diet and continued intensity of workouts. I've gained as much as 15 pounds of quality lean mass and kept it, lost it and gone very lean or watched it disappear and be replaced with fat depending.

O_RYAN_007
12-01-2012, 09:54 PM
YMMV, but I have experienced absolutely zero sides besides acne. I had an acne breakout on my back and only one application of a topical medication took care of it.

The other side effect I am having is with barely any change to diet I am staying very consistent in weight while leaning up quite well.

Wht topical medication are you using? When I get on cycle I tend to break out in certain areas, and my wife has also been having some bad face acne lately and the dr prescribed her some antibiotics and other $$$ cream which she didn't get.

Freepressright
12-01-2012, 11:14 PM
I've always wanted to pull the trigger on this stuff, but the 19nor effects and emotional sides scare me. I can't chance tanking my libido. I have a 35-year-old nymphomaniac girlfriend and we usually have sex about three times a day at her insistence (and I'm not complaining one damn bit!). If I couldn't perform, she'd be pissed and to me it just isn't worth it.

burlyman30
12-02-2012, 01:23 AM

x2 Really interested as I have a bit of gyno I fear could flare up.

Androhard v.1/stanodrol at 1500-2000 mg/day split into 3-4 doses, plus an OTC AI and would stay on it 8-12 weeks depending on the severity of symptoms. Used this through PCT while recovering my HPTA, as well.

Androhard/stanodrol, while helpful, did not stop gyno from occurring while using TZ. This has been the experience of others as well, but some just don't get hit as hard or experience any gyno from TZ.

I would recommend that someone have raloxifene and letrozole on hand when using a progestin because you never know when the gyno monster will strike. These may ward off gyno at the first signs during the cycle and make post cycle gyno reversal unneeded for some.

Jackswift
01-01-2013, 11:05 AM
I am in my last week of trenazone and it has been nothing short of amazing. My dosage has been the following 1/1.5/2/2.5/2.5/3.0.
I had a couple of small headaches, and a couple of small bp spikes but nothing to bad at all. Considering I have some anxiety issues to begin with it is hard to even say it was the Trenazones fault. I have noticed my aggression in the gym has gone up considerably and sometimes I definitely feel a little agitated. I have had no acne issues, and don't even feel all that shut down. My libido has suffered only a little. I havent had any gyno issues, and I don't think my nips are puffy at all, maybe a tiny, tiny bit. No elevated estro issues either and no rash from application. I'm running the Trenazone solo into an 11-x bridge. I am up almost 10 pounds but have been eating like an offing horse. Strength increases have been as good as I could have hoped for. I hope my next cycle will be as good