PDA

View Full Version : Hit piece on PH directed towards me

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 11:02 AM
So...I was just made aware of a "hit piece" that is being written by someone called "pvdl" on propecia help.

I don't know this person, nor do I know why they are writing these things about me, but supposedly it's pretty toxic.

This guy is saying crazy shit such as Maxout and I are the same person (lol) and that I'm "emtionally and psychologically trapping victims" whatever that means.

I guess I just don't understand how someone has so much time on their hands to put together something like this? Rather then focusing on solutions to their own problems, this is how they spend their precious time?

Sigh...I figured you guys should check it out, and see what you think. I refuse to go there and read what he has written because it's a waste of my time. For the guys that have been around here, and know me, and know what we are about, this isn't a big deal. But for new comers, it's posts like these that will scare new guys away from getting themselves in the right direction.

Maxout, can you please provide the link?

Thanks

Maxout777
12-11-2017, 11:41 AM
So...I was just made aware of a "hit piece" that is being written by someone called "pvdl" on propecia help.

I don't know this person, nor do I know why they are writing these things about me, but supposedly it's pretty toxic.

This guy is saying crazy shit such as Maxout and I are the same person (lol) and that I'm "emtionally and psychologically trapping victims" whatever that means.

I guess I just don't understand how someone has so much time on their hands to put together something like this? Rather then focusing on solutions to their own problems, this is how they spend their precious time?

Sigh...I figured you guys should check it out, and see what you think. I refuse to go there and read what he has written because it's a waste of my time. For the guys that have been around here, and know me, and know what we are about, this isn't a big deal. But for new comers, it's posts like these that will scare new guys away from getting themselves in the right direction.

Thanks

The link is as follows,

Is cdnuts a fraud? : General (http://propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11819)

The posts on there from the account with the same username as mine, are my posts. I stand by every statement I made.

This guy has engaged in multiple arguments with me through the years, and is very sensationalist. He accuses everyone of being liars, frauds, and general idiots if they do any sort of "homebrew" and try to actively cure themselves. He preaches to wait for the studies - which he's been waiting for for around, oh, four years now. He's attacked myself, and Bizzbee, and continues to make it seem as if we are cancers to the community, when he is the only one to blame for why the place is like it is. Who would want to donate to a cause supported by such a general lunatic.

I practice what I preach, and I am recovered, besides his blatant accusation that I am not. I'm also not an alternate account of cdsnuts, I think TubZy and just about anyone can tell we are different people. I won't address that point any farther.

For what it is worth, I have not been responsible for ANY KIND of ANY CURRENCY being deposited in CD's account. Nothing that I did helped him financially in any way, and all of his advice and time spent helping me, sometimes answering PMs late into the night - all done out of general kindness to another human being.

Life is what you make it - pvdl's is miserable by his own choices and his own actions alone.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 11:43 AM
The link is as follows,

Is cdnuts a fraud? : General (http://propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11819)

The posts on there from the account with the same username as mine, are my posts. I stand by every statement I made.

This guy has engaged in multiple arguments with me through the years, and is very sensationalist. He accuses everyone of being liars, frauds, and general idiots if they do any sort of "homebrew" and try to actively cure themselves. He preaches to wait for the studies - which he's been waiting for for around, oh, four years now. He's attacked myself, and Bizzbee, and continues to make it seem as if we are cancers to the community, when he is the only one to blame for why the place is like it is. Who would want to donate to a cause supported by such a general lunatic.

I practice what I preach, and I am recovered, besides his blatant accusation that I am not. I'm also not an alternate account of cdsnuts, I think TubZy and just about anyone can tell we are different people. I won't address that point any farther.

For what it is worth, I have not been responsible for ANY KIND of ANY CURRENCY being deposited in CD's account. Nothing that I did helped him financially in any way, and all of his advice and time spent helping me, sometimes answering PMs late into the night - all done out of general kindness to another human being.

Life is what you make it - pvdl's is miserable by his own choices and his own actions alone.

Thanks man.

Unfortunately, I think we have a rat here at Swole Source....

I wouldn't typically give something like this the time of day, but I have to think about the new guys coming acrossed a post like this and what it would make them think.

jacknap
12-11-2017, 12:42 PM
I don't think the pvdl dude is someone who actively participates in our crew. Rather a lurker.

Some people's line of thinking for this is totally flawed. Even when I had very little belief of recovery I hopped on the protocol and I'm doing way better. It's the least thing you can do.

Question is for new guys... would you rather spend a few extra hundred bucks a month and get your life back (even if you don't believe it's better to take action than no action) or do you want to rationalize why it can't be done? The time is going to go by anyways.

I think the whole PH site might actually push people into pfs as I found that site before I crashed 3 days and as English says had a nervous break down to my already stressed out system.

TubZy
12-11-2017, 01:10 PM
The link is as follows,

Yeah, I 100% agree. It is just odd after all these years that there really hasn't been any bashing of this kind of magnitude. There has been some weird stuff going on recently both publicly and privately so I suspect it is someone here who has some personal issues that doesn't agree with him. I mean you can defintely tell this guy took some serious time and isolated many quotes of members word for word here so he is aware of what is going on even on some of the older threads. It wasn't just a post one link and done type of thing and he didn't even ask for clarification in his post, he was convinced from the beginning.

I personally think it is someone here, but that is just me. I'm surprised I'm not mentioned somewhere in that post either.

Maxout777
12-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I 100% agree. It is just odd after all these years that there really hasn't been any bashing of this kind of magnitude. There has been some weird stuff going on recently both publicly and privately so I suspect it is someone here who has some personal issues that doesn't agree with him. I mean you can defintely tell this guy took some serious time and isolated many quotes of members word for word here so he is aware of what is going on even on some of the older threads. It wasn't just a post one link and done type of thing and he didn't even ask for clarification in his post, he was convinced from the beginning.

I personally think it is someone here, but that is just me. I'm surprised I'm not mentioned somewhere in that post either.

Have no fear, as your site gains more steam to solving the issue and helping people out, you will be next. He basically opposes any sort of optimism or thought of a light at the end of the tunnel. The studies are the only way out, and we are all heretics....

jimmyjonas
12-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Thanks man.

Unfortunately, I think we have a rat here at Swole Source....

I wouldn't typically give something like this the time of day, but I have to think about the new guys coming acrossed a post like this and what it would make them think.

While it’s very possible that someone is feeding back info to PH from here as you will have crossover with guys signing up and logging in to numerous forums hopping from here to there (which in itself is an obstacle to recovery as these guys aren’t sticking to one clear path) it could well be that this guy has taken a dislike to this site and others as it pulls people away from PH. He is a proponent of Baylor so if there was any recent bashing of Baylor that might be the trigger for this. He has put in an awful lot of time and research to his rant which is odd but it says more about the mindset of the upper hierarchy of that place, which to me has always been desperately negative, instead of saying good for you guys that are doing better, I wish you well but i’m going a different way and waiting on the studies, which is fine we are adults and all entitled to our opinions, but no instead he tries to discredit in a nasty cynical way, it’s a personality trait, a mindset of certain individuals which is prevalent there.

I actually logged back in today to PH after I saw this thread to have a look at what the state of affairs is and sadly not a lot has changed. To me it’s a sinking ship and they know it. I found it astounding that the mod had asked people in a recent thread for feedback on why people are leaving or not signing up as much, and nobody offered up the glaringly obvious problem, that it’s completely negative and void of hope where new guys get the shit scared out of them like jacknap says, that place actually pushed me into a fucking deep depression and despair, worse decision I ever made was logging on there after I got sides , look at the amount of suicides of members there, it’s fucking crazy, yet they don’t see it, amazing, but they just don’t see it.

In terms of the studies, I completely understand the need to research and it is a very good thing but one must be completely honest when it comes to the studies, PH only want to talk about studies that fit with their narrative, for example, Harvard was hyped up for a long time and it was said by members of PH that it was going to crack PFS with a solid group of independent scientists working on it, but then the results come out and all they say they can find is the brain is acting in a similar way to patients suffering from depression, this was a detailed study with a wide range of tests and notably paid for by the pfs community yet immediately the PH brigade came out and attacked and cried of merck interference because it didn’t fit with what they wanted to hear. So what next, we keep waiting for years and years sitting on our hands until we find one that agrees with what the mods of PH think? Again they need to be completely honest when it comes to the studies.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying PFS is entirely depression, I believe there is more but for me and from my journey through this, i’ve noticed a pattern, the psychology of PFS patients and how the individual reacts to physical side effects is enormous, the negative personality stays locked in limbo for years on years while the more positive of us pull through which enables us to put everything into physically and mentally healing rather than being cynical and succumbing to the power of negative thinking, I refer to English’s post which describes what i’m trying to say perfectly.

Finally when all is said and done we are on the right road here, almost everyone reports improvements after giving this some time, compare that to PH, guys logging on for years and still stuck in square one, it’s very sad really as we are all brothers in this and ideally everything would be under one site but I guess that’s human nature.

Durantia37
12-11-2017, 05:34 PM

Thanks

I read some of it, but there were so many logical problems I didn't even see the point of finishing.

Why would you have only created one or two fake healed alter egos? In like three whole years? You would expect a fraudulent website to be brimming with fake recovery accounts - or at least have more than like three.

Why wouldn't you recommend new herbs, rather than just the ones you have experience with? There are plenty of herbs on lost empire you never make mention of. And not all 21 are even from lost empire...

Would the payoff really be worth it? Years of daily, dedicated fraudulence so that like 15 people buy herbs once every six months?

Etc., there are like forty more things I thought of, but it's a waste of time.

Durantia37
12-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Also, I highly doubt someone trying to sell herbs would INSIST that people do water fasts or juice feasts with no herbs, supplements, etc.

Again, all you have to do is think about this for awhile and all the inconsistencies appear.

jimmyjonas
12-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Wow, my blood boils, I did a bit more reading on this guy and came across a similar rant attacking here on a different forum, even that guy Chi weighed in this week and he gave it to him too calling Chi a fraud too, he is basically saying nobody has ever recovered, his posts demonstrate him to be extremely twisted and resentful of anyone who says they have gotten better, again I’d love to find this magic crystal ball that these guys have that can see into our minds and bodies that tells them we haven’t got better, a negative bitter man who personifies everything that is wrong with PH, jesus even logging back in my anxiety and anger shot back up and shit came flooding back, laughably he mentions people committing suicide because of homebrew, my god, guys like him don’t see they are the cancer who have pushed people to suicide with their talk, guys like him are the reason I would never give the foundation a fucking penny. That’s the last fucking time I ever log back in there, let him rot in his negativity. Anyway sorry guys for pulling that shit in here, to new guys lurking, don’t buy into this poison, I for one took the path here and have improved greatly in a year, I have no doubt if I stayed on a forum surrounded by guys like pvdl I may well be gone, I don’t say that lightly, this is hatred and bile from a man going down with a sinking ship. You need positivity and hope to get through this, you will find that in spades here. Peace brothers

Snell1234
12-11-2017, 06:46 PM

Thanks

There's an even worse thread over at solvepfs by him where he goes into more detail than he has at propecia help.

SolvePFS Login (http://solvepfs.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2118)

He accuses you and English of being the same guy.

I don't think many are taking him seriously but it obviously isn't great for new people to come along and see it and then think that it may be true.

I'm not convinced there is a "rat" here but rather he has had a bee in his bonnet for a long time towards anyone who has recovered. I've seen his arguments with maxout and others. I think he just has too much time on his hands and wants to convince himself that he's stuck in his current state for life.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 06:56 PM
It just amazes me that somebody would put so much time and effort into something like this.

If he would have put half that amount of effort into healing himself, he would be recovered by now.

Just very sad and very pathetic.

So is that true that the mods over there actually made a mention of the sign ups to that place grinding to a halt?

Lol... they just don't get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jimmyjonas
12-11-2017, 07:03 PM
There's an even worse thread over at solvepfs by him where he goes into more detail than he has at propecia help.

SolvePFS Login (http://solvepfs.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2118)

He accuses you and English of being the same guy.

I don't think many are taking him seriously but it obviously isn't great for new people to come along and see it and then think that it may be true.

I'm not convinced there is a "rat" here but rather he has had a bee in his bonnet for a long time towards anyone who has recovered. I've seen his arguments with maxout and others. I think he just has too much time on his hands and wants to convince himself that he's stuck in his current state for life.

Yes that’s the one I read, exactly, determined to convince himself he’s permanently screwed, how fucked up is that, a deeply troubled dude, I was taken aback by the level of his attack in thread above, he’s harboring a lot of resentment, one thing he continuously mentions is cds failure to reference the Foundation, so basically sit on our hands and wait for studies that in the past few years have shown............well nothing really, well ones that don’t fit the permanence narrative, that’s great isn’t it, just complain everyday for years without doing anything to improve your life, that’s a real solid healthy approach.

I do think there’s more to above judging by the ferocity of his rant, I think they know the game is up and are losing control as other sites gain more popularity, it’s classic lashing out because one is threatened and want to smear to put people off.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Yes that’s the one I read, exactly, determined to convince himself he’s permanently screwed, how fucked up is that, a deeply troubled dude, I was taken aback by the level of his attack in thread above, he’s harboring a lot of resentment, one thing he continuously mentions is cds failure to reference the Foundation, so basically sit on our hands and wait for studies that in the past few years have shown............well nothing really, well ones that don’t fit the permanence narrative, that’s great isn’t it, just complain everyday for years without doing anything to improve your life, that’s a real solid healthy approach.

I do think there’s more to above judging by the ferocity of his rant, I think they know the game is up and are losing control as other sites gain more popularity, it’s classic lashing out because one is threatened and want to smear to put people off.The foundation?!? Why would I possibly reference the foundation?

What a joke.

In my opinion it's a complete waste of time, money and resources.

We already know what needs to be done. As I said from the very beginning some people just can't hack it.

Maybe you're right Jimmy? Maybe they realize the writing is on the wall... Fortunately for them I think they'll always have plenty of pessimistic, negative guys to fill that cesspool

Maxout777
12-11-2017, 07:11 PM
If you read that SolvePFS topic, I went toe to toe with him and he literally had nothing but moronic attacks to my responses. I'm done wasting my energy on that however. I've done my part to battle his BS on both sites and that's my good deed for the next six months.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 07:13 PM
If you read that SolvePFS topic, I went toe to toe with him and he literally had nothing but moronic attacks to my responses. I'm done wasting my energy on that however. I've done my part to battle his BS on both sites and that's my good deed for the next six months.When people have no way to defend their position they just start name calling. When someone starts doing that, they've automatically lost.

Snell1234
12-11-2017, 07:32 PM

I do think there’s more to above judging by the ferocity of his rant, I think they know the game is up and are losing control as other sites gain more popularity, it’s classic lashing out because one is threatened and want to smear to put people off.

I don't get it though. Who really cares about forums and power and all that? Don't people just want to get better? Isn't that meant to be the end game?

I for one could not care less which forum was good, bad, indifferent or powerful, not powerful etc. as long as I got better.

The biggest thing that I've learnt out of pfs is to only concern myself with things that matter. The fact that they are worried about things like that shows that they won't even get one positive from having such an awful condition.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 07:41 PM
If that guy has the mindset that he's permanently fucked, then he's permanently fucked. No forum will be able to help him with that mindset. But then again all you guys here know that. It's the new guys that are stumbling onto it for the first time that concern me.

bizzbee
12-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Well how about it CD? Can we have some disclosure here? Do you have any financial interests backing your website?

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Well how about it CD? Can we have some disclosure here? Do you have any financial interests backing your website?I've been nothing but transparent from the beginning.

What do you mean by financial interest backing my website?

If you mean am I eventually going to be making money from my website, then the answer is yes, of course.

That doesn't make the information any less valuable especially seeing as I've been recommending all of this stuff for the past seven or eight years before I even had the idea to start a website.

Anyone who has the time or wherewithal can go back and track my activity from the very beginning until now and see that.

If I can make money doing what I love doing then by all means I'm going to try and do that.

As it stands now though I put way more time and effort into helping people than I am compensated for, that's a fact.

Eventually I would love for my full-time job to be running my website. That's the game plan over the next couple of years.

And honestly biz, what difference would it make to you? The information contained here changes guys lives. It was developed over many many years of brutal trial and error of which I had no blueprint to follow.

The protocol works that's all anybody should be concerned with.

Snell1234
12-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Again, what i don't get, is who really cares if cdnuts ends up making some money from his website. I for one could not care less. I guess I am too head strong on just getting better and once I realised the protocol was going to get me there, that was all I needed. Did i flirt with trying to understand other short term methods to getting better? Yes of course. I'd love to be completely fixed in two weeks. So I believed it was my due diligence to look at the other information currently out there. At all, times I knew the protocol would get me there albeit not instantly - over time.

The science behind cdnut's method even matches up with the other gentlemen's theory about how recovery occurs. Fasting and taking certain herbs (i.e. pine pollen) are one of the methods he sets out. Funnily enough, that method has been around here for years now! So both anecdotal accounts and science back cdnut's protocol.

To be honest as well, if people had pfs how I had it, I don't know how they can muster the strength to waste their energy on crap like this. Either they don't have pfs as badly as I had it or they, unfortunately, just don't have the mental fortitude to overcome this. Knowing that recovery is a while off, and not 3 weeks around the corner, is probably the biggest hurdle to overcome and it seems most people can't handle that.

Also, I see on some sites talk about bringing a "community" together. Seriously? It's like people want to be stuck in this condition and have people around them just to make themselves feel better. I post here, used to post a tiny bit on solvepfs, but if you want the brutal truth, I don't really care about any community. It's not something I want to define myself as being part of. Defining your life as having pfs and seeking out others who have got it is not healthy. Look at English and entropy. They could not care less about being part of any pfs community. English disassociated himself from it at all times.

If I didn't know any better, it would seem like some people want to be stuck with this for life.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 10:09 PM
My first fast was in 2006, FYI. So yes I've been working with these concepts for quite some time.

basementdweller
12-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Regardless of the bickering, funding and research IS needed for pfs. I imagine that's why people there are getting pissed.

They've got the right goal, but it's such a toxic site. I went from bad to suicidal last time I got sucked in, ended up in the psych ward for a week...seriously

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Regardless of the bickering, funding and research IS needed for pfs. I imagine that's why people there are getting pissed.

They've got the right goal, but it's such a toxic site. I went from bad to suicidal last time I got sucked in, ended up in the psych ward for a week...seriouslyThey shouldn't be getting pissed that people are getting cured. They should be thankful. I mean I imagine they set the site up to shed light on PFS.

Am I missing something?

jimmyjonas
12-11-2017, 11:08 PM

They've got the right goal, but it's such a toxic site. I went from bad to suicidal last time I got sucked in, ended up in the psych ward for a week...seriously

I agree that it’s a good idea to have research, however they don’t have a right to be pissed off, they don’t have universal ownership of all things PFS, they need to be big enough to deal with people going their own way with this and not attempting charchter assasination on someone who differs with their opinion and who has only helped people.

I also agree with Snell regarding community, it’s bullshit, going your own way with positive guidance is the way to go, this sense of community and staying cut off from reality and camped on an online forum going back and forth with people of a similar negative outlook for months on end only enfoces and strengthens the myth that this is permanent and also not to mention being really unhealthy from a psychological perspective. It’s like a pit of quicksand.

Your reaction to your previous visits to that forum, ending up in psych ward etc is very similar to my own experience and to me anyway is very telling of what a huge part of PFS actually is.

Cdsnuts
12-11-2017, 11:09 PM
I agree that it’s a good idea to have research, however they don’t have a right to be pissed off, they don’t have universal ownership of all things PFS, they need to be big enough to deal with people going their own way with this and not attempting charchter assasination on someone who differs with their opinion and who has only helped people.

I also agree with Snell regarding community, it’s bullshit, going your own way with positive guidance is the way to go, this sense of community and staying cut off from reality and camped on an online forum going back and forth with people of a similar negative outlook for months on end only enfoces and strengthens the myth that this is permanent and also not to mention being really unhealthy from a psychological perspective. It’s like a pit of quicksand.

Your reaction to your previous visits to that forum, ending up in psych ward etc is very similar to my own experience and to me anyway is very telling of what a huge part of PFS actually is.Very well said. I agree 100%

bizzbee
12-11-2017, 11:17 PM
I don't give a hoot if that's what you want to do. I just want to be sure all my time, money, and effort is rewarded with a full recovery by following this protocol. And when everything IS dialed I have seen that it really works.

I've been nothing but transparent from the beginning.

What do you mean by financial interest backing my website?

If you mean am I eventually going to be making money from my website, then the answer is yes, of course.

That doesn't make the information any less valuable especially seeing as I've been recommending all of this stuff for the past seven or eight years before I even had the idea to start a website.

Anyone who has the time or wherewithal can go back and track my activity from the very beginning until now and see that.

If I can make money doing what I love doing then by all means I'm going to try and do that.

As it stands now though I put way more time and effort into helping people than I am compensated for, that's a fact.

Eventually I would love for my full-time job to be running my website. That's the game plan over the next couple of years.

And honestly biz, what difference would it make to you? The information contained here changes guys lives. It was developed over many many years of brutal trial and error of which I had no blueprint to follow.

The protocol works that's all anybody should be concerned with.

flamingpie
12-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Ugh, why did I click that link. PH is such a toxic place, I never go on there anymore.

Master Mal
12-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Eh, fuck those PH guys. CD, I for one am quite thankful.

Snell1234
12-12-2017, 12:11 AM
I don't give a hoot if that's what you want to do. I just want to be sure all my time, money, and effort is rewarded with a full recovery by following this protocol. And when everything IS dialed I have seen that it really works.

If you have seen that, why did you need that confirmation?

rahaysa
12-12-2017, 01:07 AM

Thanks

i am a bit surprised CD... having seen you (Virtually through your posts) and your line of thinking from past 3-4 years ... i dont know why you gave a fuck to post by a useless brat on PH ... a forum where true believers in healing dont even visit anymore .. i had not visited that site in like years .. (i occasionally visit Solve PFS though)... and your post was the reason i went back in there and negativity took over me for a second ...

i ask you to please remove this post ... its just a deterrent for all the right people here ... lets not waste time ... we all are here after knowing what shit PH went into ... 99% of us here will not question your credibility ... not because we are blind followers , but because we have seen things work ... so i think you need not even waste a single post on that uselss stuff which could actually be used to help many more like me .. just delete it ..

just a information for anyone worrying about the financial aspect of the website ...
i am firm believer of reward for work... so i firmly believe that CD should benefit financially form the website he has created ... i have never quoted this anywhere but if i have to buy a new a herb i will go through cds website hoping he gets a share of my purchase ... because for me life has changed so much that i cant thank cd enough for his I AM CURED post on PH ... i would not have started the journey towards betterment if not for CD .. i owe him atleast a few cents from my purchase ...

and people who think he is a fraud ... you bastards .. you are the fraudsters and enemies for your own life ... go get a fucking life .. rather than bringing some one who wants to help down...

Hulk Smash
12-12-2017, 02:05 AM
pvdl is right! It all makes sense now.

All of us in this forum are a symptom of pfs personality disorder.
None of us are real, we're all part of CD's imagination and none of us are getting results.

Thanks pvdl I see the light now!

Benq123
12-12-2017, 02:42 AM
I'm not even going to read the link because I don't want that site to effect my recovery.
But I just want to say thank you CD and everyone else here for the site, the advice and the positive vibes.

Hulk Smash
12-12-2017, 03:03 AM
pvdl is right! It all makes sense now.

All of us in this forum are a symptom of pfs personality disorder.
None of us are real, we're all part of CD's imagination and none of us are getting results.
pvdl is a troll, a fund raiser for research or in alot of pain and hopelessness.

PVDL I hope you actually try the protocol 110% for atleast a year before saying its a lie.
You'll actually recover and stop suffering and being bitter.
Good luck.

Thanks pvdl I see the light now!

Seriously though, I don't mind seeing the attack piece.
Thanks for being transparent and sharing with us CD.
CD is confident in this protocol, as are we.

Hulk Smash
12-12-2017, 05:06 AM

I think every ones time is better spent first and foremost recovering and secondly getting that poison banned and the people that pushed it sued and JAILED. Those studies are a never ending cycle of "fund the new study to be completed in 3-5 years"...for all you know its merk conducting them.

This is what PH has lost sight of. Better off investing in recovery.

bizzbee
12-12-2017, 06:45 AM
I think you know why.

If you have seen that, why did you need that confirmation?

Cdsnuts
12-12-2017, 06:49 AM

I guess I don't understand why you're acting like you don't care when you specifically asked me about financials? That's the only reason I went into that, is because you asked.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you know why.

???

Cdsnuts
12-12-2017, 06:54 AM
i am a bit surprised CD... having seen you (Virtually through your posts) and your line of thinking from past 3-4 years ... i dont know why you gave a fuck to post by a useless brat on PH ... a forum where true believers in healing dont even visit anymore .. i had not visited that site in like years .. (i occasionally visit Solve PFS though)... and your post was the reason i went back in there and negativity took over me for a second ...

i ask you to please remove this post ... its just a deterrent for all the right people here ... lets not waste time ... we all are here after knowing what shit PH went into ... 99% of us here will not question your credibility ... not because we are blind followers , but because we have seen things work ... so i think you need not even waste a single post on that uselss stuff which could actually be used to help many more like me .. just delete it ..

just a information for anyone worrying about the financial aspect of the website ...
i am firm believer of reward for work... so i firmly believe that CD should benefit financially form the website he has created ... i have never quoted this anywhere but if i have to buy a new a herb i will go through cds website hoping he gets a share of my purchase ... because for me life has changed so much that i cant thank cd enough for his I AM CURED post on PH ... i would not have started the journey towards betterment if not for CD .. i owe him atleast a few cents from my purchase ...

and people who think he is a fraud ... you bastards .. you are the fraudsters and enemies for your own life ... go get a fucking life .. rather than bringing some one who wants to help down...

You are correct.

I typically don't care because I know the truth.

But it just seemed that the attack was scathing enough to warrant a response for the sake of new comers. Believe me, I'm not going to get into a back and forth with the likes of that group. I haven't even read the post. I've just been told about it by a few people that suggested sometype of response would be beneficial. I agreed.

The outpouring from this site is all any new guy needs to see. The post accomplished what I wanted it to. Case closed.

Thanks guys.

Snell1234
12-12-2017, 07:03 AM
I think you know why.
Not really if you say you already can see it working

biatch
12-12-2017, 08:34 AM
The fact is that for sure those reading will make some guys decide to don't follow Cd protocol, I mean that discourages guys with this stron PFS condition, that is the main point.
Said this, what can you do CD, if you have the interest, moral or economical or whatever it is...? I guess replying could be an idea to let the same PFS guys (who have to make a decision) reading the answer and have a better idea to decide wich way to take.

jacknap
12-12-2017, 09:43 AM
lol this gave me even more optimism because hearing back from chi that he's still doing great! love that guys posts

it's funny u could see he had a great attitude even in the ph dayz.

biatch
12-12-2017, 10:39 AM
lol this gave me even more optimism because hearing back from chi that he's still doing great! love that guys posts

it's funny u could see he had a great attitude even in the ph dayz.

Where did chi come back?
Did he write something?
Could you please link?

By the way I replied that guy...LOL Italysideeffects2

Thanks

basementdweller
12-12-2017, 10:57 AM
I think every ones time is better spent first and foremost recovering and secondly getting that poison banned and the people that pushed it sued and JAILED. Those studies are a never ending cycle of "fund the new study to be completed in 3-5 years"...for all you know its merk conducting them.

This is what PH has lost sight of. Better off investing in recovery.

Time yes, but money for research and some form of activism is important. I would have had no clue about allopregnanolone for example, if I hadn't have stumbled upon studies that showed how badly fin fucks it up and what drugs/supplements can help. As far as getting it banned and seeing some form of justice, again, only with sufficient research, public knowledge and political pressure can this happen.

Cdsnuts
12-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Time yes, but money for research and some form of activism is important. I would have had no clue about allopregnanolone for example, if I hadn't have stumbled upon studies that showed how badly fin fucks it up and what drugs/supplements can help. As far as getting it banned and seeing some form of justice, again, only with sufficient research, public knowledge and political pressure can this happen.

I don't think it's ever going to be banned. We are a small group of guys that are in the minority that are predisposed to PFS. The majority of the men that take it are fine. Not to open up a can of worms here, but it's the same way with vaccines. The majority of people and kids that get them are fine. It's the few that get killed or hit with side effects that are making the noise. There is too much money involved with any type of pharmaceutical for the minority to make any kind of difference. When you're talking about billions of dollars, the small percentage of people that are harmed by them, are, unfortunately for us, a cost of doing business for them. They have this all figured into their profit margins, as disgusting as it sounds.

Even more ridiculous is waiting for some type of cure, which isn't going to happen because of the nature of what PFS is. Like most things in this world...in our country especially, you have to follow the money. The answer is always at the end of the money trail.

I understand people wanting to know why it happened, scientifically, but the reality is, it happened. So you can either sit back and wait for all of this bureaucracy to play out for some type of end game, which frankly, isn't going to happen, or you can take the bull by the horns and get your life back.

They've already fucked you once. Why let them fuck you again by waiting for something that is never going to materialize? Time is results. Time is life.

Cdsnuts
12-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Where did chi come back?
Did he write something?
Could you please link?

By the way I replied that guy...LOL Italysideeffects2

Thanks

Biatch...you think you're going to miss something?

Everything you need is right here.

Get crackin.

biatch
12-12-2017, 12:05 PM
No.
I am just curious to know about chi cause air personally knew that guy and met him a couple of times in Italy. He is from England.
So I am curious to know how he is doing and what the post was about. If anyone has the link, I would like to read about him.
He was a funny guy, not to tall...))

TubZy
12-12-2017, 01:54 PM
I think you know why.

No one knows what you are referring to. Are you saying there have been other posts about CD being a scammer or something, care to elaborate?

CannonBalls
12-12-2017, 04:00 PM
CD, I hope you make a load of money, and I mean that. You deserve it, because of your posts and regime I got my life back. In some ways it’s better now than before.

Multiple doctors couldn’t help me. But somehow randomly finding posts by “Cdsnuts” changed everything for me when I was in an extremely bad spot.

Thank you, CD. Thank you for your time and effort. I hope you make millions. That’s what your advice is worth to me.

K8668B
12-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Ive been offline for about a day in a half. I see that my name was used as the "victim" example on that post over there at PH. I dont know whats going on or care. i havent even finished reading it yet. all i care about is fucking healing. and whichever way possible. its been awhile. i might just use a mixture of cdsnuts methods, and mix my own methods in with his. blaze my own trail.

I know i kinda go into "too much detail" in my posts. im like this in real life too to a degree. I guess im a very detail oriented person. the reason i say what i say in my posts, and "go into too much detail", is because the way i see it, is that i might as well just leave it all out on the line. im going to let it all out, and get as much feedback out as possible. i would think that would get me closer to being cured. my posts may look stupid and laughable, but if i ever got cured, then it would all be irrelevant.

jimmyjonas
12-12-2017, 04:52 PM
One final point I’ll add to this thread, most services/products in our day to day lives cost money, from the doctors we visit, to the medicines we buy to the foods we eat, all of this has a cost, we pay a high price without question, it’s how the world works rightly or wrongly it’s how it is. if I weigh what I paid on doctors in treating PFS, approx 2500/3000 euro without any positive improvements against what i’ve paid whilst being on board here, a few hundred with very positive physical improvements, all the while without CD ever asking me for a single cent or forcing me to buy from anyone, I can choose to buy my herbs from wherever I want. CD has recommendations of who we should buy from without ever saying I refuse to deal with you if you don’t buy from here.

From the outset I appreciated how cd posted stories from guys like English and others who have gone their own way using a similar but not exact method as cds as proof that CD is no con.

I’m no sheep and can spot bullshit a mile away but I can only vouch for myself and I fully credit cds method with me having psychological and physical improvements, that’s what I base my judgement on, me, my body, nobody else.

Shit, for the time that CD puts in here helping others with daily back and forth support without ever asking for a cent, I hope he does make money that will reimburse him for his time and efforts in improving our quality of life.

Cdsnuts
12-12-2017, 05:25 PM
CD, I hope you make a load of money, and I mean that. You deserve it, because of your posts and regime I got my life back. In some ways it’s better now than before.

Multiple doctors couldn’t help me. But somehow randomly finding posts by “Cdsnuts” changed everything for me when I was in an extremely bad spot.

Thank you, CD. Thank you for your time and effort. I hope you make millions. That’s what your advice is worth to me.

Thank you. I truly appreciate it. Making money is great, obviously, but posts like this right here....that's what does it for me....really. If I can make money while helping guys like you at the same time, I've found my calling. To me, it's the best of both worlds. To be able to make a living doing what I love...well, that's just priceless to me.

And I know I've said this before...but if you're feeling good now...keep at it. You'll be amazed at how good you can really feel. You're just scratching the surface. All the best to you!

Cdsnuts
12-12-2017, 05:49 PM
One final point I’ll add to this thread, most services/products in our day to day lives cost money, from the doctors we visit, to the medicines we buy to the foods we eat, all of this has a cost, we pay a high price without question, it’s how the world works rightly or wrongly it’s how it is. if I weigh what I paid on doctors in treating PFS, approx 2500/3000 euro without any positive improvements against what i’ve paid whilst being on board here, a few hundred with very positive physical improvements, all the while without CD ever asking me for a single cent or forcing me to buy from anyone, I can choose to buy my herbs from wherever I want. CD has recommendations of who we should buy from without ever saying I refuse to deal with you if you don’t buy from here.

From the outset I appreciated how cd posted stories from guys like English and others who have gone their own way using a similar but not exact method as cds as proof that CD is no con.

I’m no sheep and can spot bullshit a mile away but I can only vouch for myself and I fully credit cds method with me having psychological and physical improvements, that’s what I base my judgement on, me, my body, nobody else.

Shit, for the time that CD puts in here helping others with daily back and forth support without ever asking for a cent, I hope he does make money that will reimburse him for his time and efforts in improving our quality of life.Thanks Jimmy.....it means a lot.

bizzbee
12-13-2017, 07:34 PM
It's true, I don't really care if you intend to profit off of this. I just wanted full disclosure so I have a better understanding of the motives.

I guess I don't understand why you're acting like you don't care when you specifically asked me about financials? That's the only reason I went into that, is because you asked.

- - - Updated - - -

???

Cdsnuts
12-15-2017, 10:00 AM
It's true, I don't really care if you intend to profit off of this. I just wanted full disclosure so I have a better understanding of the motives.

I have been nothing but transparent since the beginning.

My motives are clear, as they have always been.

Anyone can do some searching and see this.

Swill
12-18-2017, 05:09 PM
Ive not been that active on here lately but just came across this. It's absolutely disgusting and absolutely predictable. A few points...

1) CD has helped me since 2013, long before any site of his was made, long before PFS was ever discussed on Swole, he has taken more time than i care to imagine in helping me and has become a friend. I have had conversation and exchange emails over the years with english, with maxout, with entropy, and a load of guys, English is from the same part of the world that i am, CD is from the east coast of the US... entropy again the UK. To suggest they are the same person is preposterous.

2) I get the studies, i even went out of my way to take part in the baylor study and flew to texas a couple days after my wedding to do so. The reason? they were struggling to fill participants and i wanted to 'do my bit.' The reason for me personally taking part was to get the study completed, to potentially raise awareness, and to hopefully lead to more people not making the mistake i did in taking finasteride. There will never be a silver bullet, and I agree with CD in his belief that the drug will never get banned (unless a more marketable drug comes along). I even let them take a penile biopsy of me (they cut a bit of skin off where the dick joins the foreskin for analysis)... I'd say that was doing my bit haha.

3) I met Dr Khera during the study, he was very nice and a good guy. I briefly discussed recovery and he said healthy holistic lifestyle is where he had seen improvements in his patients (diet, exercise, rest, stress-relief). I explained i rotated herbs, he understood the reasons for doing so with regard to tolerance. I mentioned I fasted, he didn't profess to be an expert but saw the reasoning for that too. He had nothing bad to say about anything i mentioned. After all, the majority of the protocol is based around his 4 key principles for recovery. Dr Khera also mentioned that he has indeed witnessed patients affected by PFS for a long period who then go on to make a recovery. He agreed on the importance of mindset and relieving stress due to the obvious cortisol responses and stressors etc.

3) i dont even know if baylor has been published, despite, taking part. Last time i looked maybe 2 years ago it hadn't been. If it has, hopefully its existence has put people off taking the drug in the future, the ONLY reason for which i took part.

4) My dick works pretty much whenever needed now (some residual libido issues), i feel great and function on a high level on a day to day basis. The fact PVDL can only dream of that a bitter man makes.

A million more things could be said, but theres no point...

If you play chess with a pigeon, it doesn't matter how good you are... the pigeon will shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway. God bless.