PDA

View Full Version : plastic containers?

jacknap
12-26-2017, 03:13 PM
hey guys so when i'm out and about i get pretty hungry now that i'm lifting bigger and drinking less coffee

so i want to carry some apples and pears to blunt appetite till i get get some cooked meals in

is plastic containers okay to store them whilst they're in my backpack or is even that xenoestrogenic?

Pageidol
12-26-2017, 03:59 PM
Just make sure there bpa free mate and youll be fine

Fausto Soares
12-26-2017, 06:18 PM
I think xenoestrogenic chemicals is only released when the plastic is in high temperatures as 100 degrees.

Snell1234
12-27-2017, 09:41 AM
Take it from me. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Not saying plastics are great but it’s probably worse for you to stress over it than it is to use the plastics.

Cdsnuts
01-13-2018, 06:53 PM
hey guys so when i'm out and about i get pretty hungry now that i'm lifting bigger and drinking less coffee

so i want to carry some apples and pears to blunt appetite till i get get some cooked meals in

is plastic containers okay to store them whilst they're in my backpack or is even that xenoestrogenic?

Like others have mentioned, I think for storage purposes the plastic should be okay. You just don't want to cook your food in them by say, blasting them in the microwave, for example.