PDA

View Full Version : Dunking balls in icey water instead of cold showers?

xxLUK
01-23-2018, 03:06 PM
I've been trying to do cold showers lately but the hot weather has made the pipes too hot so even when I adjust the water to the coldest it's still pretty warm, so I figured I'd try the next best thing and just submerge my nuts in water with like 7 icecubes.

I read russian powerlifters used to do this method before steroids were introduced

and there's been studies that prove it increases testosterone production and fertility

what I'd like to know is, how long do you guys suggest I ice my balls for safely without turning my nuts into frostbitten nuts, and I might even skip the entire cup of icecubes/water and just put 1 icecube on each nut.

any suggestions?

Pageidol
01-23-2018, 03:19 PM
Just had to lol at the title of this thread haha 😂

Hulk Smash
01-23-2018, 03:23 PM
Why stop there? Put an ice-pack in your underwear, keep them cool all day bro!

xxLUK
01-23-2018, 03:38 PM
Why stop there? Put an ice-pack in your underwear, keep them cool all day bro!

do you really think so? there wont be any damaging effects of it right? im definitely considering it

Hulk Smash
01-23-2018, 03:50 PM
do you really think so? there wont be any damaging effects of it right? im definitely considering it

I'm was joking LOL.

But now that I'm thinking more about it, I think its a good idea to use an ice pack maybe 3 times a day for 5-15 minutes.
Maybe this could speed up the healing and bring test back faster.

Swill
01-24-2018, 09:21 AM
Google snowballs underwear, I use them and they are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
01-24-2018, 12:47 PM
While you will get good effects from cooling your boys down, that's not the only reason for getting under a cold shower. Cold showers have systemic benefits that positively effect your whole body and mind aside from making your nuts cooler. This unfortunately can't be replicated by just dunking your sack in cold water.