PDA

View Full Version : Low Libido after starting prohormone cycle

Trump_1776
03-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Just want to ask if its usual for one to possibly have a lack of libido after starting the prohormone cycle.
Thanks

Pageidol
03-05-2018, 01:23 PM
It does lower estrogen alot dude, wouldn’t know about a libido tho, haven’t had one for years!

Pageidol
03-05-2018, 01:49 PM
The most pronounced sexual thing for me on r-andro was I found it easier to achieve an erection but for the life of me couldn’t come, similar to being on an anti-depressant, as hard as i tried i just couldn’t ejaculate

basementdweller
03-05-2018, 02:00 PM
my libido was very good when I started r-andro but it started to drop after a few weeks. I stopped taking it after 3 weeks because I was too emotional, kind of felt like I crashed. My libido has completely tanked since then...no sex drive whatsoever for the last 9 days

Durantia37
03-05-2018, 02:21 PM
my libido was very good when I started r-andro but it started to drop after a few weeks. I stopped taking it after 3 weeks because I was too emotional, kind of felt like I crashed. My libido has completely tanked since then...no sex drive whatsoever for the last 9 days

How long since you came off cycle? What other effects, if any, have you noticed from the cycle?

basementdweller
03-05-2018, 05:14 PM
I've been off for 5 days. The biggest effect from it was mental, my mind felt much more calm but I was getting bad emotional spells at night (even more than usual).

Energy was a bit lower but strength increased a bit

jacknap
03-05-2018, 07:48 PM
my libido returned to pre crash levels first 2 weeks on andro but then tapered. Pretty shit down swing libido/erection wise last week tho and still going on today. Starting my 2nd cycle soon so I hope this one is even better than the last one. Also doing a higher dose.

(it's been almost 2 months since my last cycle)

Durantia37
03-06-2018, 12:45 PM
I've been off for 5 days. The biggest effect from it was mental, my mind felt much more calm but I was getting bad emotional spells at night (even more than usual).

Energy was a bit lower but strength increased a bit

If you noticed positive mental effects, the cycle was most likely a success. You'll reap the benefits over the next few weeks.

Don't worry about libido, curing your brain will eventually fix everything. Libido is probably the least accurate measuring tool for progress.

basementdweller
03-06-2018, 01:36 PM
If you noticed positive mental effects, the cycle was most likely a success. You'll reap the benefits over the next few weeks.

Don't worry about libido, curing your brain will eventually fix everything. Libido is probably the least accurate measuring tool for progress.

I agree. My mind is still calmer than it was pre-cycle.

I think r-andro tanks the estrogen a bit too much for some. Stacking it with something that will aromatize may be the solution for next time

jacknap
03-06-2018, 01:46 PM
I agree. My mind is still calmer than it was pre-cycle.

I think r-andro tanks the estrogen a bit too much for some. Stacking it with something that will aromatize may be the solution for next time

4 andro? will probably try that on my third cycle if i need it.

ImpendingRecvry
03-09-2018, 04:55 AM
I started noticing the ability to get easier erections on the second week of my first prohormonal round. However with numbness and anehdonia i couldn't enjoy it.

I know it is completely irelevant to the PH and the thread in general, but have bought almost every herb from LEH and i've been using Rehmania for 3 days staight. 20 minutes after i drink my rehmania tea i get erections to pre fin state and they are nocturnal, no help is needed to achieve the erection. One teaspoon at night prior to my night herbs. i will go for 5 days and then stop for 2 to see what will happen.

jacknap
03-09-2018, 11:38 AM
I started noticing the ability to get easier erections on the second week of my first prohormonal round. However with numbness and anehdonia i couldn't enjoy it.

I know it is completely irelevant to the PH and the thread in general, but have bought almost every herb from LEH and i've been using Rehmania for 3 days staight. 20 minutes after i drink my rehmania tea i get erections to pre fin state and they are nocturnal, no help is needed to achieve the erection. One teaspoon at night prior to my night herbs. i will go for 5 days and then stop for 2 to see what will happen.

is the concensus that we can cycle rehmania?

Cdsnuts
03-09-2018, 08:57 PM
4 andro? will probably try that on my third cycle if i need it.

That is the preferred stack for that very reason.

Cdsnuts
03-09-2018, 09:01 PM

You know my opinion on this and the reason behind it. ALL herbs will eventually build tolerance.

My rotating guideline is set up to try and minimize this by all means necessary. That being said, you could always try to use each herb two days in a row as opposed to one, possibly three, but I wouldn't go out anymore then that on the T boosters. If you use the herbs two or three days in a row, then you just want to make sure you don't use it again for a minimum of ten days before getting back on it.

ImpendingRecvry
03-30-2018, 04:24 AM
You know my opinion on this and the reason behind it. ALL herbs will eventually build tolerance.

My rotating guideline is set up to try and minimize this by all means necessary. That being said, you could always try to use each herb two days in a row as opposed to one, possibly three, but I wouldn't go out anymore then that on the T boosters. If you use the herbs two or three days in a row, then you just want to make sure you don't use it again for a minimum of ten days before getting back on it.

A bit of an update on the rehmania case.
It was the rehmania after all, i did it 4 days straight on the higher dose reccomended by LEH, back to "normal" now. I used it with my sleeping herbs so not as a regular daily rotating herb per say.

basementdweller
03-30-2018, 08:31 AM
It was the rehmania after all, i did it 4 days straight on the higher dose reccomended by LEH, back to "normal" now. I used it with my sleeping herbs so not as a regular daily rotating herb per say.

what do you mean back to "normal" now? is it still working or no?

ImpendingRecvry
03-30-2018, 10:26 AM
what do you mean back to "normal" now? is it still working or no?

Sorry my bad, the issue lies on my writting.

Rehmania did give me a boost like i used to feel in prefin state, as far as erections and erection quality goes, so as soon as i stopped it i went back to my previous recovering state, having some slight erections here and there with a pretty terrible EQ.

I haven't tried Rehmania again, since as CD mentions i am too worried of building tolerance. I do find that herbs that have an impact on adrenals and on the liver to work really well on me. I have to start my own process thread since i feel i am hi jacking threads.

jacknap
03-30-2018, 10:34 AM

what's it like getting lost empire herbs imported to greece? was planning to go one summer so would be good to brace myself.

ImpendingRecvry
04-05-2018, 02:31 PM
what's it like getting lost empire herbs imported to greece? was planning to go one summer so would be good to brace myself.

Good choice mate! Even though it's April Athens is already full of tourists and it seems Athens as a destination is overbooked until July.

You can order up to three items and you have high chances of avoiding customs or pay a 25 up to50 euro import fee if customs inspects your parcel. If you order more than three it will definately stop at customs and it will stay there for more than two weeks and they will charge as they wish. I was charged 139 euros for 8 herbs once and 218 euro a month later. Import fees and expenses are up to the customs dude, so it depends based on their mood i guess.

Tad of a sidenote: since my first three orders that i was asked to pay an arm and a leg for import fees, i spoke with Tesha from LEH and requested if she could undervalue a bit the declared price on the herbs and at the moment 1 out of three parcels stops at customs. However keep in mind that you can only order up to three items, shipping is via local post (takes 12-18 days to arrive to Greece) and the actual shipping fees for 3 items is kinda expensive IMO.

Cdsnuts
04-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Good choice mate! Even though it's April Athens is already full of tourists and it seems Athens as a destination is overbooked until July.

You can order up to three items and you have high chances of avoiding customs or pay a 25 up to50 euro import fee if customs inspects your parcel. If you order more than three it will definately stop at customs and it will stay there for more than two weeks and they will charge as they wish. I was charged 139 euros for 8 herbs once and 218 euro a month later. Import fees and expenses are up to the customs dude, so it depends based on their mood i guess.

Tad of a sidenote: since my first three orders that i was asked to pay an arm and a leg for import fees, i spoke with Tesha from LEH and requested if she could undervalue a bit the declared price on the herbs and at the moment 1 out of three parcels stops at customs. However keep in mind that you can only order up to three items, shipping is via local post (takes 12-18 days to arrive to Greece) and the actual shipping fees for 3 items is kinda expensive IMO.

Would love to go to Greece one day. It seems absolutely beautiful. How is the migrant issue there as of late?

Also, how are you getting along on the protocol?

ImpendingRecvry
04-16-2018, 01:12 PM
Would love to go to Greece one day. It seems absolutely beautiful. How is the migrant issue there as of late?

Also, how are you getting along on the protocol?

You should visit Greece! If you aren't a Hotel guy and more of an Airbnb guy i would be more than happy to let you stay at my nana's airbnb apartment in our capital, Athens, my treat, just name the date. :)
Truth be told it's not like NBC shows it is. There is a migration issue for sure in Greece, but not the way the media describes it. Noone visiting Athens will see the pictures in these documentaries that i saw online, they are a complete missrepresantation and mind you i live in Athens.

Thanks for asking, i'm on day 7 of my second PH run, this time i chose to run it @ 600mg, but i read the advise you gave to jacknap and i might switch down to 500mg.
Since day 5, my face is less puffy, i dont get bloated like i used to after every meal and i also seem to have lost a bit of belly fat. The most extraordinary thing is that the moment i start the prohormone, my propecia-and-bad-food-choices-prior-to-"crash"- manboobs get smaller as days go by. It seems this time that i got some pimples on my forehead, bit of nasty red-ish colored. So far on this run it feels completely different.
The great thing is that i can finally trust in myself and i am back at my ph.d, yesterday it was my first lecture after ~ a year and i absolutely killed it.

I also received the concret creatine, but it seems that the seller shipped by accident two bottles that are flavored and only one unflavored. The Pineapple ones seem to have sweeteners in them so i guess i can't use them. I was wondering though, creatine and PH is a no -no?

Cdsnuts
04-27-2018, 06:16 PM
You should visit Greece! If you aren't a Hotel guy and more of an Airbnb guy i would be more than happy to let you stay at my nana's airbnb apartment in our capital, Athens, my treat, just name the date. :)
Truth be told it's not like NBC shows it is. There is a migration issue for sure in Greece, but not the way the media describes it. Noone visiting Athens will see the pictures in these documentaries that i saw online, they are a complete missrepresantation and mind you i live in Athens.

Thanks for asking, i'm on day 7 of my second PH run, this time i chose to run it @ 600mg, but i read the advise you gave to jacknap and i might switch down to 500mg.
Since day 5, my face is less puffy, i dont get bloated like i used to after every meal and i also seem to have lost a bit of belly fat. The most extraordinary thing is that the moment i start the prohormone, my propecia-and-bad-food-choices-prior-to-"crash"- manboobs get smaller as days go by. It seems this time that i got some pimples on my forehead, bit of nasty red-ish colored. So far on this run it feels completely different.
The great thing is that i can finally trust in myself and i am back at my ph.d, yesterday it was my first lecture after ~ a year and i absolutely killed it.

I also received the concret creatine, but it seems that the seller shipped by accident two bottles that are flavored and only one unflavored. The Pineapple ones seem to have sweeteners in them so i guess i can't use them. I was wondering though, creatine and PH is a no -no?

Thanks for the offer. Who knows, I may take you up on that one day.

I would avoid the artificial sweeteners, but seeing as it's a pain for you to get these things, I would throw caution to the wind and just use them. Two bottles of concrete with sweetener isn't going to stop your progressing. Just avoid it when you can.

And yes, you can use creatine while on cycle. Your results will be two fold.