PDA

View Full Version : Does GHRP-2/Mod 1-29 work the same for women as Men?

O_RYAN_007
12-01-2012, 10:28 PM
I know women and men have a different GH pulse... But I was thinking about giving my woman rat some of the male rats peptides in a nightly dosage...Would the same peps work for both men and women rats?

Jelisej
12-02-2012, 09:34 AM
I know women and men have a different GH pulse... But I was thinking about giving my woman rat some of the male rats peptides in a nightly dosage...Would the same peps work for both men and women rats?

I know one female rat that is enjoying one single (night) dose of GHRP-2 (around 80mcg)+ CJC (around 30-35 mcg), at larger doses rat was eating too much, so dose was reduced. Benefits are there- there is some fat loss, some increased vitality, it seems that rats eyesight has improved a bit as well (that rat is bit old). I think even for female rats mod-1-29 seems safer than CJC with DAC, in any case mod 1-29 does work for female rats, how effective? That I dont know, some rat owners say any CJC is not really worth money for either male or female rats.

O_RYAN_007
12-02-2012, 03:35 PM
I know one female rat that is enjoying one single (night) dose of GHRP-2 (around 80mcg)+ CJC (around 30-35 mcg), at larger doses rat was eating too much, so dose was reduced. Benefits are there- there is some fat loss, some increased vitality, it seems that rats eyesight has improved a bit as well (that rat is bit old). I think even for female rats mod-1-29 seems safer than CJC with DAC, in any case mod 1-29 does work for female rats, how effective? That I dont know, some rat owners say any CJC is not really worth money for either male or female rats.

Thanks for the feedback!

Teresa Clement
02-26-2013, 05:49 AM
What dosage would you recommend for a fit 57 yr old female HGH Frag & mod grf-1

Jelisej
02-26-2013, 10:16 AM
What dosage would you recommend for a fit 57 yr old female HGH Frag & mod grf-1

Welcome to the forum!

As far as I know, petides dosages for a woman and not different than dosages for men.
I dont know that much about HGH frag. Mod grf-1 up to 100 mcg per injection; GHRP would be same- up to 100 mcg.
When I use petides, I go GHRP-2 100 mcg+ cjc/mod grf 40mcg (for me mod grf is expensive and I dose it to get same number of injections as from GHRP-2.

One thing you need to pay attention is your thyroid- as peptides (and GH) increase T4 to T3 conversion and if your thyroid is sluggish you may end up with depleted T4 levels.

Teresa Clement
02-26-2013, 12:24 PM
So you recommend GHRP-2 over GRF-1 or how about a combination of ? How will I know if my T4 levels are depleated ? And thanks for the welcome this site has been a wealth of info.

longBallLima
02-26-2013, 12:34 PM
So you recommend GHRP-2 over GRF-1 or how about a combination of ? How will I know if my T4 levels are depleated ? And thanks for the welcome this site has been a wealth of info.

bloodwork :)

my female rat is on Mod GRF, basically because it has helped her joints before. It has, again, worked for the joints, but this time she has cissus and other things going on, so not the best test standards.

Jelisej
02-26-2013, 12:56 PM
Combination is good, majority use them together as they are supposed to work in synergy. They are supposed to be used in similar doses like 100mcg +100 mcg, I find Grf very expensive so I use 100mcg GHRP with only 40 mcg of Mod grf 1-29, some others do same results are good enough.
As for T4, if it gets depleted slimming benefits will slow down (and some other as well), and some typical hypothyroid symptoms may appear. Other thing is GH secretion will be very poor- so lot of money invested will go into the drain.
I dont know wheter you ever had thyroid tested, but it may be good idea if you feel that you have symptoms; for example-
gaining weight easily, constipation, cold feet and sometimes hands- dry skin, low basal temperature, "slow thinking" slow meatabolism and basicaly slow process in all body functions. Elevated cholesterol levels are usualy result of hypothyroidism.

Teresa Clement
02-26-2013, 01:20 PM
I have never had my thyroid checked I basically just wanted to gain a little muscle and loose a little fat and see if this would help heal up a shoulder and elbow and any other benefits that come along with it. I do crossfit 5 days on and 2 off I stay in good shape and take care of myself so if this is something that might do me more harm than good then I guess I just wasted my money. Your thoughts ?

Jelisej
02-26-2013, 01:55 PM
No, you did not lose money, its a good stuff. It can indeed help you healing your injuries and lose some fat. Seems that you dont have any major issues with thyroid, so you can go ahead, just use moderate doses, 100mcg max for mod grf 1-29, sam would be for GHRP-s dont know about HGH frag. one dose at night should be fine. No meal 90 mins before and 30-ish mins after injection.

Teresa Clement
02-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Thanks so much for all your help! Can I mix these together ?

Teresa Clement
02-27-2013, 09:29 AM
bloodwork :)

my female rat is on Mod GRF, basically because it has helped her joints before. It has, again, worked for the joints, but this time she has cissus and other things going on, so not the best test standards.

Has she seen any other benefites ?

longBallLima
02-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Has she seen any other benefites ?

we're on the middle of contest prep, so it's tough to isolate at this point

Teresa Clement
02-27-2013, 09:39 AM
No, you did not lose money, its a good stuff. It can indeed help you healing your injuries and lose some fat. Seems that you dont have any major issues with thyroid, so you can go ahead, just use moderate doses, 100mcg max for mod grf 1-29, sam would be for GHRP-s dont know about HGH frag. one dose at night should be fine. No meal 90 mins before and 30-ish mins after injection.

Thanks !!! Can I mix these together ?

Jelisej
02-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks !!! Can I mix these together ?

Yes, usualy people using HGH Frag mix it with CJC/Mod Grf. but that's more-less all that I know about HGH frag.