PDA

View Full Version : I got genital herpes.

japish
04-11-2018, 08:51 AM
Lurker here, 2.5 months in the protocol. Doing well.
I had unprotected sex with a girl 3 weeks ago (I know, I fucked up).

Had an outbreak and the Doctor told me that it is genital herpes, he also give me antiviral medication. I'm not sure if I should be taking it, last time it didn't end well.

What should I do? take the meds? can I do something else?
thanks.

logen99999
04-11-2018, 09:31 AM
I once got some sort of minor outbreak down there that I suspect is genital herpes, it was a tiny sore that last for 5 days and went away. this was 2.5 years ago, never had an issue since.

It's not as big of a deal as people think. I think I got it from engaging in oral sex with a girl who had oral herpes (most people do).

I never took any medication for it, since it was very mild. It depends on the severity. I would do some further research on it.

Damn
04-11-2018, 03:25 PM

Had an outbreak and the Doctor told me that it is genital herpes, he also give me antiviral medication. I'm not sure if I should be taking it, last time it didn't end well.

thanks.

Just stumbled across some information on andrographis while doing some other research. Coincidentally noted that it has proven antiviral affects on HSV. May be worth looking into.

MrSatan
04-12-2018, 03:10 AM
I advice you to read the book "Herbal antivirals" by Stephen Buhner. There's an entire entry about herpes. Apparently, some herbs have a stronger antiviral impact than most pharmaceuticals.

Cdsnuts
04-12-2018, 07:08 PM

thanks.

Welcome.

I'm going to look at this as the glass half full.....at least you were having sex, right? lol.

When you say last time it didn't end well.....do you mean last time as when they Rx'ed you propecia?

japish
04-13-2018, 01:51 AM
When you say last time it didn't end well.....do you mean last time as when they Rx'ed you propecia?

yeah, that one lol