PDA

View Full Version : For those still concerned with hair loss

JB1989
04-21-2018, 05:42 AM
For those still bothered by their hair loss.l, I will be going at the end of the year for MSC stem cells injected in lots of places. One of which is the scalp. In my personal oppionion this is the best alternative to finasteride. I’ll get MSC stem cells injected into the scalp every it couple of years for maintanece.

For those thinking this is just another snake oil story do your research.

Your welcome 🙏🏻👌🏻✌🏻

Cdsnuts
04-27-2018, 06:10 PM
For those still bothered by their hair loss.l, I will be going at the end of the year for MSC stem cells injected in lots of places. One of which is the scalp. In my personal oppionion this is the best alternative to finasteride. I’ll get MSC stem cells injected into the scalp every it couple of years for maintanece.

For those thinking this is just another snake oil story do your research.

Your welcome ��������✌��

IMO, the best alternative to finasteride is a bic razor.

jacknap
04-28-2018, 11:39 AM
the guys at hackstasis have a bunch of non-dht lowering alternatives to preserving hair.

i think the big one right now is malic acid but I havne't been keeping it up as furiously as i would normally until i get this pfs shit out of the way.

if there's a healthy way to keep my hair I'll definitely take it still but i'm not gunna use anything that seems sketchy like a drug or hormone modifier for hair lol.

Lakehouse99
05-10-2018, 02:21 PM
i realize most of you guys will shave, but has anyone had any success with RU and Minoxi? RU is supposed to be weaker than fin, and I barely got any sides from fin- which i took for 3 years, except for very little brain fog. it was the dutasteride, which is fin on steroids, that messed me up, which im getting better from after a few weeks of discontinuation.

im thinking i would be a good responder to RU and Minoxi.

jacknap
05-10-2018, 07:35 PM
i realize most of you guys will shave, but has anyone had any success with RU and Minoxi? RU is supposed to be weaker than fin, and I barely got any sides from fin- which i took for 3 years, except for very little brain fog. it was the dutasteride, which is fin on steroids, that messed me up, which im getting better from after a few weeks of discontinuation.

im thinking i would be a good responder to RU and Minoxi.

dawg i'm on here cuz i got pfs from RU58841 LOL used it just once topically at 50mg and still got sides a year later.

minox is antiandrogen too indirectly checkout hackstasis they posted studies on it and it also causes skin ages. (i didnt have noticible probz with it tho and used for 1.5 years.

Lakehouse99
05-10-2018, 08:21 PM
dawg i'm on here cuz i got pfs from RU58841 LOL used it just once topically at 50mg and still got sides a year later.

minox is antiandrogen too indirectly checkout hackstasis they posted studies on it and it also causes skin ages. (i didnt have noticible probz with it tho and used for 1.5 years.

i think ill try out RU once I recover from this. if i had virtually nothing from finasteride, then i think ill be able to handle it. smh they gotta find a hair treatment that works without all this BS. some japanese hair injections which are apparently legit are supposed to come out in 2018 or 2019.

mike26
05-10-2018, 08:32 PM
i think ill try out RU once I recover from this. if i had virtually nothing from finasteride, then i think ill be able to handle it. smh they gotta find a hair treatment that works without all this BS. some japanese hair injections which are apparently legit are supposed to come out in 2018 or 2019.

There are plenty of people who have gotten really screwed up from RU58841, Jacknap is not the first, which is unfortunate.

I do though, recommend CD's hair loss treatment, a Bic razor ;) On a serious note, it seems hair loss treatments are simply all dangerous, from saw palmetto which is a FOOD SUPPLEMENT! to all others. I for sure wont be touching anything of this sort.

I have a friend who manufactures all natural shampoos, its actually a pretty big company, and since I'm friends with him, he has made me as a favour the most potent Biotin all natural shampoo. I dont think this can cause any PFS, as its straight from the ground.

basementdweller
05-10-2018, 09:26 PM
I'd drink strychnine before touching another hair loss drug

jacknap
05-11-2018, 09:43 AM

if you're not gunna heed my warning start with a mega low dose like 10mg and slowly go up and monitor sides. I was gunna start with 25mg but a youtuber said just go with 50mg which I think was too much for me. the guy was on all kinds of roids so for a natty with probably some already adrenal fatigue issues was way too much for me.

like i said the guys at hackstasis seemed to have found better non-dht reducing methods. as hair loss is more of an issue of prolactin/estrogen ratios be off. leading to calcification of the scalp and THEN DHT wrecks havoc on hair follicles. Two things that they say help is topical malic acid and mineral salt scrubs.

Lakehouse99
05-11-2018, 04:30 PM
if you're not gunna heed my warning start with a mega low dose like 10mg and slowly go up and monitor sides. I was gunna start with 25mg but a youtuber said just go with 50mg which I think was too much for me. the guy was on all kinds of roids so for a natty with probably some already adrenal fatigue issues was way too much for me.

like i said the guys at hackstasis seemed to have found better non-dht reducing methods. as hair loss is more of an issue of prolactin/estrogen ratios be off. leading to calcification of the scalp and THEN DHT wrecks havoc on hair follicles. Two things that they say help is topical malic acid and mineral salt scrubs.

Thanks for the heads up. I was gonna plan on taking very minimal dose, since I respond good.

But honestly I might just wait until replicel, shishedo, or tsuji come out. Crossing fingers for this year in Q3. Won’t have to deal with garbage sides and get a way better treatment, almost a cure.

Cdsnuts
05-12-2018, 05:34 PM
I can't believe what I'm reading here. Like....literally can't believe it.

Lakehouse....brother.....if you're seriously going to do that, I'm done here. I'm not going to waste my time for you to throw it all away again. Have you not learned anything from this first mistake? Obviously your side effects not are bad enough. Dude. Just......just don't.

Seriously?!!?

You know what chicks like more then a full illustrious head of hair? A dick that works. A guy that can fuck her till her toes curl and she's exhausted from screaming. A charming, lady killer personality. A man of substance. Hair is just fucking hair. It doesn't make the man. It means nothing.

How many pretty guys do you see standing against the wall like a show pony only to have the guy who know's how to talk to them come in and take them away even though he doesn't look as "pretty" as those other guys? Happens all the time while those guys are in the mirror still checking to see if they need more gel in their quaff

They want a stallion, not a show pony. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be brother.

mike26
05-12-2018, 07:33 PM

Lakehouse....brother.....if you're seriously going to do that, I'm done here. I'm not going to waste my time for you to throw it all away again. Have you not learned anything from this first mistake? Obviously your side effects not are bad enough. Dude. Just......just don't.

Seriously?!!?

You know what chicks like more then a full illustrious head of hair? A dick that works. A guy that can fuck her till her toes curl and she's exhausted from screaming. A charming, lady killer personality. A man of substance. Hair is just fucking hair. It doesn't make the man. It means nothing.

How many pretty guys do you see standing against the wall like a show pony only to have the guy who know's how to talk to them come in and take them away even though he doesn't look as "pretty" as those other guys? Happens all the time while those guys are in the mirror still checking to see if they need more gel in their quaff

They want a stallion, not a show pony. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be brother.

There is no like button, but I'm pressing like on this post.

Lakehouse99
05-12-2018, 10:04 PM

Seriously?!!?

You’re right man. It was retarded to even think about RU. I’ve always been a risk taker but ru is just plain reckless and I’m not even going to bother with it.

Apologies for the numerous dumb statements I’ve been making recently :D I’ve been on a roll haha

RickTheRuler
05-13-2018, 07:36 AM
Just go bald bro. Who cares...

I was a tank with a strong personality and dick that got up at the thought of old ladies..

I’m Hispanic so I’m more darker caramel skinned & have a full beard.. was the hair on my gonna be the dealbreaker? Not with all those other things going. & not to stereotype but the bald thing does look better on a Spanish or black dude, that’s what I hear from others, just compounds the contempt I have for my deacon.. but still, it’s just not worth all this other shit.

The reason why I made the mistake was cause I’m 22, the age bracket of girls I was trying to attract was 18-22.. so it was easy to fall into the pressure of the bald thing.. they look at it so much differently than one who is late 20s

- - - Updated - - -

Hair on my head*

entropy
05-13-2018, 10:05 AM
Not gonna lie. I thought about RU when my life started getting back on track again and I use nizoral on occasion but the second I get noticeably balding it's getting bic'd.

Nothing is worth risking that again.

basementdweller
05-13-2018, 02:22 PM
you can do what I did, go to malaysia and get a hair transplant for a fraction of the price. lol

jacknap
05-13-2018, 02:36 PM
RU might be more dangerous than fin cuz at least your body metabolizes it. Applying a chemical straight to your head that can pass the blood brain barrier is just retarded. I told you guys I got convulsions from this shit. It was like stroke like symptoms and I couldn't speak.

also it's a research chemical so if shit hits the fan you can't sue anyone quality can be questionable. my hair is important to me cuz i'm in music and I model and I look way better with hair than without. I also prefer girls who are 18-22 so preserving youth is kinda important to me but not at the expense of our health.

Cdsnuts
05-14-2018, 06:10 AM
Just go bald bro. Who cares...

I was a tank with a strong personality and dick that got up at the thought of old ladies..

I’m Hispanic so I’m more darker caramel skinned & have a full beard.. was the hair on my gonna be the dealbreaker? Not with all those other things going. & not to stereotype but the bald thing does look better on a Spanish or black dude, that’s what I hear from others, just compounds the contempt I have for my deacon.. but still, it’s just not worth all this other shit.

The reason why I made the mistake was cause I’m 22, the age bracket of girls I was trying to attract was 18-22.. so it was easy to fall into the pressure of the bald thing.. they look at it so much differently than one who is late 20s

- - - Updated - - -

Hair on my head*

Not gonna stereo-type, but I'm gonna stereo type. Gotta love when the conversation is started that way.

You have a bunch of assumptions here my friend.

Firstly, and most importantly, when you say a shaved head looks better on one race over another, this is simply a matter of a opinion of the people you heard this from. That's it. Not every woman likes caramel skin, Hispanic and a beard. Some women like freckled red heads.

Secondly, If it comes down to losing your hair, I'd say 99% of all females will say a bald head looks better then a balding one regardless of race or ethnicity.

I've been told by many, many people that I look way better bald then with hair. I've been told it completely fits my personality, whatever that may mean. Only adds insult to injury when you think about it.

You seem confident, so it's surprising that you fell into worrying what those little girls were thinking about you. Just goes to show you, vanity is a bitch and it's what got us ALL into this situation we ended up in.

RickTheRuler
05-14-2018, 06:03 PM
Your right CD, I was deff making assumptions. Everyone has their preference. It’s just who I’m around (ghetto parts of NY) I’m honestly not around white girls a lot so I don’t hear their side of things lol..

& about the confident thing... NO, driven yes, but confident no.. if I’m really looking at myself, I wasn’t.. the whole being a beast athletically thing was just overcompensation for lack of.. & id say I’m good looking yeah, other people have too, but it’s about me believing.. it’s a fucked complex when you really look at it.. I’ve had girls but I should have more success in that department: WOMEN don’t like us for the same reasons we like them.. looks are so low on their priorities you would be surprised . & we STILL fall into that vanity shit..

You’d be surprised. A lot of beastly dudes in the gym (or anything else) come from a place of loneliness & isolation, that’s where it’s created.. that’s where the fire comes from. I can attest to that.

I’m the guy who people wonder “how is HE not sure of himself? Look at him!!”

Despite me putting the work, not sure of myself..

I’m the guy who is good at something but does not believe it.. I’m all facets..I played baseball & as a pitcher threw absolute smoke (90 mph)but did not have the guts to want to pursue..

Then you have people on the other side of the spectrum that without all that have confidence.

You can clearly see it in my thread, where despite being so on point with everything & going hard on protocol, there are still questions in the back of my head.. this is something that affects me even outside the protocol before this whole thing happened. It’s a Life Hurdle for me..

This experience has allowed me to look in real deep man. Finding out a lot about myself.. your so obvious to everything pre pfs

RickTheRuler
05-14-2018, 06:37 PM
& just cause someone on the surface seems driven, or has it all together, does not mean they have confidence. You don’t know from what place the drive is coming from, could be real dark

Cdsnuts
05-14-2018, 06:47 PM
Your right CD, I was deff making assumptions. Everyone has their preference. It’s just who I’m around (ghetto parts of NY) I’m honestly not around white girls a lot so I don’t hear their side of things lol..

& about the confident thing... NO, driven yes, but confident no.. if I’m really looking at myself, I wasn’t.. the whole being a beast athletically thing was just overcompensation for lack of.. & id say I’m good looking yeah, other people have too, but it’s about me believing.. it’s a fucked complex when you really look at it.. I’ve had girls but I should have more success in that department: WOMEN don’t like us for the same reasons we like them.. looks are so low on their priorities you would be surprised . & we STILL fall into that vanity shit..

You’d be surprised. A lot of beastly dudes in the gym (or anything else) come from a place of loneliness & isolation, that’s where it’s created.. that’s where the fire comes from. I can attest to that.

I’m the guy who people wonder “how is HE not sure of himself? Look at him!!”

Despite me putting the work, not sure of myself..

I’m the guy who is good at something but does not believe it.. I’m all facets..I played baseball & as a pitcher threw absolute smoke (90 mph)but did not have the guts to want to pursue..

Then you have people on the other side of the spectrum that without all that have confidence.

You can clearly see it in my thread, where despite being so on point with everything & going hard on protocol, there are still questions in the back of my head.. this is something that affects me even outside the protocol before this whole thing happened. It’s a Life Hurdle for me..

This experience has allowed me to look in real deep man. Finding out a lot about myself.. your so obvious to everything pre pfs

Yes, the self doubt is clear in your threads, which is why I'm trying my best to alleviate your fears at least in this department. I can tell you that the majority of guys that get through this have a new found respect for themselves and their abilities in life. Not only that, but the things you learn by undertaking this protocol can be carried over and applied to the majority of other areas in your life.

Just know this....when applied correctly and consistently, you will beat PFS by following this regimen. I say it often, because it's true, but you need to "set it and forget it" and just get on with life. The rest, believe it or not, will take care of itself.

One of the most powerful things in the protocol that will carry itself over to other parts of your life is the simple, freezing cold shower. By doing something that is uncomfortable and something that is not necessarily what you actually want to do, on a consistent basis, you train yourself to do this with other things in life. This is a powerful thing to learn, and for you, at such a young age, can be a game changer.

The other thing is the breathing exercises. These will allow you to settle into your own skin and quiet the constant mental chatter that can not only rob you of your peace of mind, but of your continued results. Being able to have peace of mind, regardless of what is going on in your life is something that I wish I would have learned earlier on.

When it comes to everything else, by learning these things so young, you will not only surpass what you would have gained had you not gotten PFS, but you will have an overall better quality of life when you get older. Locking these lifestyle habits in early in life not only make them easier to do in the long run, but will make your transition into maturity much, much smoother.

You're certainly well spoken and sound older then your years. I can tell also by your posts that you're a thinker. This can actually be a detriment to you when it comes to this particular undertaking, which, honestly, the guys that pick this up and do the best, the quickest, are the ones who jump into it with blind faith. Reason being is that they aren't constantly questioning themselves or the protocol.

You just have to keep at it, one foot in front of the other, over and over and over again. You'll get to where you need to go, you just have to keep stepping.