PDA

View Full Version : Andromass v1

Jimbean
12-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Does any remember how much 1 dhea was in the old andromass? I'm considering running andromass v3 and alpha mass.

h2s
12-05-2012, 08:01 PM
I believe it was 300mg. But it was Andromass v2. V3 had no 1-dhea, and there was no mass v1.

Enuke65
12-05-2012, 09:12 PM
3 capsules of AM v1 contain 150 mg of Super-1-DHEA, read straight from the label ;)

h2s
12-05-2012, 09:19 PM
3 capsules of AM v1 contain 150 mg of Super-1-DHEA, read straight from the label ;)

Yeah, I should have been more clear, 6 cap serving = 300.

Jimbean
12-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks

markam
02-26-2013, 06:01 AM
Old thread, but anyway Forerunner Alpha mass contains 56x 30mgs servings, so to make a 8 week cycle equivalent to the 1-DHEA in Andromass v2, you'd need ten bottles. (And you thought PP was expensive:) ).

But as the dosage in the og Andromass caused lethargy, maybe double dosing (4 bottles) might work.

Anyone tried this and what was their lethargy free max dose?

Jack O'Neill
02-26-2013, 06:10 AM
Old thread, but anyway Forerunner Alpha mass contains 56x 30mgs servings, so to make a 8 week cycle equivalent to the 1-DHEA in Andromass v2, you'd need ten bottles. (And you thought PP was expensive:) ).

But as the dosage in the og Andromass caused lethargy, maybe double dosing (4 bottles) might work.

Anyone tried this and what was their lethargy free max dose?

I had already done this estimate and I found the same results :)
PP wasn't so expensive

markam
02-26-2013, 06:14 AM
I had already done this estimate and I found the same results :)
PP wasn't so expensive

Yep, I think some people compare PP's products to methyls or injectables, which is not a fair comparison.

Right Hook
02-26-2013, 09:38 AM
The FRL carrier is superior. I don't expect that to be received well here but it is what it is. There are also big discounts available if you ask the right people (similar to PP's discounts). Mg for mg it's more effective.

burlyman30
02-26-2013, 09:54 AM
The FRL carrier is superior. I don't expect that to be received well here but it is what it is. There are also big discounts available if you ask the right people (similar to PP's discounts). Mg for mg it's more effective.

For the sake of discussion, not argument, what is it that makes the carrier superior?

markam
02-26-2013, 09:54 AM

You say the carrier is superior, why? Have you anything to back that up or is it just your opinion?

Right Hook
02-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Naringenin is terrible with prohormones. In vivo it is a potent 17b-hsd and 3b-hsd enzyme inhibitor. Oral grapefruit juice significantly elevates plasma naringenin. We had this discussion in another thread here somewhere.

markam
02-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Naringenin is terrible with prohormones. In vivo it is a potent 17b-hsd and 3b-hsd enzyme inhibitor. Oral grapefruit juice significantly elevates plasma naringenin. We had this discussion in another thread here somewhere.

Yep, remember that thread. Real life experiences didn't tally though. A lot of people found grapefruit juice was beneficial.

If I may ask, which company are you affiliated with?

Right Hook
02-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Yep, remember that thread. Real life experiences didn't tally though. A lot of people found grapefruit juice was beneficial.

That would be true if those same people had used the compound without gfj. However they did not. Their results would have been substantially improved without it. It's cool though, rely on uncontrolled anecdotal evidence to support your opinion if its easier to understand.

Right Hook
02-26-2013, 10:46 AM

If I may ask, which company are you affiliated with?

I work for ForeRunner Labs, AMS, and a couple others that I'm behind the scenes on, mostly in a contract role.

Bucks
02-26-2013, 11:01 AM
I work for ForeRunner Labs, AMS, and a couple others that I'm behind the scenes on, mostly in a contract role.

Right Hook in your opinion for a subject that typically runs 9AM and 6AH for a base cycle of PP products, what dose of Forerunner products would equal the androgen properties of the stack above?

Right Hook
02-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Right Hook in your opinion for a subject that typically runs 9AM and 6AH for a base cycle of PP products, what dose of Forerunner products would equal the androgen properties of the stack above?

It's not really a simple comparison. Because the more gfj you take in the more likely you are inhibiting critical enzymes.

Most guys having a lot of success with Alpha Mass for example are using 6-12 caps per day. There is quite a bit of reviews posted on our Facebook wall, none of which were sponsored afaik.

markam
02-26-2013, 11:50 AM
That would be true if those same people had used the compound without gfj. However they did not. Their results would have been substantially improved without it. It's cool though, rely on uncontrolled anecdotal evidence to support your opinion if its easier to understand.

Well, respected members have run prohormones with and without grapefruit juice and found the grapefruit juice helped.

I see you work for Forerunner and AMS, such a surprise! I'm actually interested in their products, albeit under dosed, but your constant comments about grapefruit juice are beginning to pall.

Right Hook
02-26-2013, 11:55 AM
Yes, I really have it out for the grapefruit industry.

longBallLima
02-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Yes, I really have it out for the grapefruit industry.

lol you should tackle the cranberry juice next, those guys are out of control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAajpt9SyNM

Right Hook
02-26-2013, 12:03 PM
I love trader joes cranberry juice. Stuff is amazing mixed with almost any Bcaa product. Ill let them slide for now.