PDA

View Full Version : SARMS questions answered here.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 01:36 PM
I thought I would start this thread for anyone with questions directly related to SARMS. S-4 and Ostarine are the two currently available through legal loopholes. Feel free to ask any questions about how and why to use them, and what dosage/cycle scheme might be most beneficial.

Grape Ape
11-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Let's say your are running something light such as 11-KT or Epiandrosterone. Would it make sence to stack either or both with ostarine, or would there be some kind of competition between them?

Does Ostarine have thermogenic properties? Could have sworn I read this once.

BBG
11-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Grape Ape, I think there would be sufficient reason to stack them. Neither 11-kt or epiandrosterone are going to cause much suppression (so stacking a SARM is smart as the main reason to use a SARM is that it also does not cause shutdown), and stacking ostarine with epiandrosterone will help negate any estrogen sides from ostarine.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 02:30 PM
There's no "competition" between SARMs and the compounds you mentioned. In fact, I've often recommended stacking SARMS with AndroHard, as I believe they are synergistic. SARMS will slightly elevate E2 levels, and Epiandrosterone (Androhard V.1) counteracts that estrogenic effect.

SARMs S-4 is definitely thermogenic. People find they sweat significantly more in the gym while on it. Anything that affects androgens positively, though, is thermogenic to some degree.

Where I wouldn't stack SARMs is with another stronger anabolic, like Testosterone or even a strong PH. SARMs are mild anabolics by nature and their effects will easily go unnoticed in the presence of a strong anabolic.

Cobalt
11-05-2012, 06:56 PM
My 2 cents that I would like to add is that S4 will cause vision issues!
At 50mg/day it isn't too bad, but I ramped it up to 75mg/day and it was horrible. I was almost blind at night.
Be careful on doses!

HIXX504
11-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Cobalt, any way to avoid that? And how bad is it? I read on a PP thread that dosing 5 days on 2 days off would help? Any experience with this?

BBG
11-06-2012, 02:50 AM
Cobalt, any way to avoid that? And how bad is it? I read on a PP thread that dosing 5 days on 2 days off would help? Any experience with this?

Use Ostarine instead of S4. I don't think Ostarine causes these issues.

burlyman30
11-06-2012, 02:56 AM
Use Ostarine instead of S4. I don't think Ostarine causes these issues.

Correct. Ostarine= no vision issues. Ostarine also creates less suppression than S4.

However S4 is better for strength and hardness. S4 vision sides hit me by week 3, personally. I don't dose higher than 50mg/day. However, the vision sides (can't adjust to sudden darkness, yellow halo effect) are temporary and gone in less than a week.

HIXX504
11-06-2012, 03:44 AM
Thanks guys

Jack O'Neill
11-06-2012, 06:08 AM
I am really disappointed by Osta :(

I used it 2 times. First time during 5 weeks for 12.5 to 15mg/day and the second time for 20mg during 6 weeks.

NO effect on me. No negative, no positive sides :(

However I followed recommandations : few minutes under the tongue before swalling.

I'm maybe Osta resistant or my supplier is not good/legit (lots of review from this known supplier very...unique :))

nate3993
11-06-2012, 11:51 AM
just some input. started erase a week bfore taking ostarine as 8mg ed. libido had been increased from the erase, and then 2 weeks of being on ostarine and my libido tanked. no bloods to know what happened, but just some word of advice.

burlyman30
11-06-2012, 12:00 PM
I am really disappointed by Osta :(

I used it 2 times. First time during 5 weeks for 12.5 to 15mg/day and the second time for 20mg during 6 weeks.

NO effect on me. No negative, no positive sides :(

However I followed recommandations : few minutes under the tongue before swalling.

I'm maybe Osta resistant or my supplier is not good/legit (lots of review from this known supplier very...unique :))

Doesn't seem right to have NO effect. I'd think the product is suspect. Granted, the effects are mildly anabolic and they ramp up over a 10 to 14 day period before you really feel it, but it should be there. I always used SarmSearch, but I know they are spendier than others.

- - - Updated - - -

just some input. started erase a week bfore taking ostarine as 8mg ed. libido had been increased from the erase, and then 2 weeks of being on ostarine and my libido tanked. no bloods to know what happened, but just some word of advice.

Interesting. S4 gave a significant boost to my libido.

BBG
11-06-2012, 12:07 PM

8mg ED and a drop in libido. Interesting! Maybe from a rise in E2?

burlyman30
11-06-2012, 12:13 PM
8mg ED and a drop in libido. Interesting! Maybe from a rise in E2?

More likely it was the continued drop in E2 from continued use of Erase. (you were on it concurrently with Osta, right?) E2 gets too low and it'll tank libido, too. This is what I would put my money on. Ostarine at 8mg ed will have insignificant effects on E2.

AestheticOne
11-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Since i focus most of my time to research on AAS, Burly, can you recommend me a Sarm cycle that will cut me up and give strength, gaining size is not a concern nor do i desire to get any bigger, just leaner and stronger.

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
About to start some research with osta from a company I haven't used yet. But pretty excited to give it a shot at 15mg/day for at least 4 weeks. Seems that for this company that is the sweet spot. Will also be using exem, tcf1, and sa-LV type.

O_RYAN_007
11-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Correct. Ostarine= no vision issues. Ostarine also creates less suppression than S4.

However S4 is better for strength and hardness. S4 vision sides hit me by week 3, personally. I don't dose higher than 50mg/day. However, the vision sides (can't adjust to sudden darkness, yellow halo effect) are temporary and gone in less than a week.

Burly,

Have you ever used Osta solo? I only have one good eye and I really can't mess with anything that effects my vision. What could one expect with a Osta Solo run?

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Since i focus most of my time to research on AAS, Burly, can you recommend me a Sarm cycle that will cut me up and give strength, gaining size is not a concern nor do i desire to get any bigger, just leaner and stronger.

Well, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Cutting is done in the kitchen. You can get lean on Test and Deca if you are eating for it. That disclaimer having been made, S4 seems to have more thermogenic and strength properties than Osta. 50mg ed, split into 3 or four daily doses is best (only a 4 hour half-life), and probably plan for no more than 4 weeks, as the vision sides will probably eventually hit you in time. The 50mg dosage is on the lower side, but slows the onset of the vision sides, which dissipate within days of cessation.

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Doesn't seem right to have NO effect. I'd think the product is suspect. Granted, the effects are mildly anabolic and they ramp up over a 10 to 14 day period before you really feel it, but it should be there. I always used SarmSearch, but I know they are spendier than others.

Will try a new supplier after my actual PH cycle

burlyman30
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Burly,

Have you ever used Osta solo? I only have one good eye and I really can't mess with anything that effects my vision. What could one expect with a Osta Solo run?

I've done Osta solo. Expect a 10-14 day period before full effects are felt. It ramps up a little slow. You'll feel your muscles fill out and may even get a little puffy. You will gain anywhere from little to moderate strength, and I'd say some mild size gains. You could feel pretty safe in running this 8 weeks or more if you wanted to. Just follow it up with a light PCT. I'd say to compare this to a low dose of Turinabol, whereas S4 would be compared to a low dose of Anavar or primobolan.

AestheticOne
11-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Well, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Cutting is done in the kitchen. You can get lean on Test and Deca if you are eating for it. That disclaimer having been made, S4 seems to have more thermogenic and strength properties than Osta. 50mg ed, split into 3 or four daily doses is best (only a 4 hour half-life), and probably plan for no more than 4 weeks, as the vision sides will probably eventually hit you in time. The 50mg dosage is on the lower side, but slows the onset of the vision sides, which dissipate within days of cessation.

no argument with you there about getting lean in the kitchen, i never look to supplements to shed the fat off me, i just look to see which one's compliments my goals better then others, thanks though. Looks like i'll have to get ahold of some S-4 and see how that goes

Cobalt
11-07-2012, 12:52 PM
My personal recommendation is to hit Uniquemicals for some S4.
You can score 1.5 grams of it right now for $20, and its legit.

Mod Note: Until final rules are set, please do not link to research chemical providers.

Jack O'Neill
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Concerning S4 I always was afraid of side effects...

That's why I prefered Osta but it didn't work at all for me.

Maybe I should try S4 with little dosage?

O_RYAN_007
11-07-2012, 05:58 PM
I've done Osta solo. Expect a 10-14 day period before full effects are felt. It ramps up a little slow. You'll feel your muscles fill out and may even get a little puffy. You will gain anywhere from little to moderate strength, and I'd say some mild size gains. You could feel pretty safe in running this 8 weeks or more if you wanted to. Just follow it up with a light PCT. I'd say to compare this to a low dose of Turinabol, whereas S4 would be compared to a low dose of Anavar or primobolan.

THanks for the feedback Burly!

O_RYAN_007
11-07-2012, 06:00 PM

Since the TRS would have been my Light PCT stuff, what would you recommend hitting now that TRS is pretty hard to come by? Some erase, and r-Spray, and maybe toco?

harbonah
11-07-2012, 06:57 PM

I have been thinking of trying this at +/-40mg a day for a little boost post pct. Vision sides have been the only thing keeping me away but given the $20 price tag I just found I might have to risk it.

Cobalt
11-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Concerning S4 I always was afraid of side effects...

Maybe I should try S4 with little dosage?

Start at 25mg/day for about 4 days, then bump it up to 50mg a day. You may get some very mild issues at 50mg, but it differs for everyone. If you start the 50mg and start getting too many (if any) sides, roll it back to 40mg.

I got sides at 50mg, but they were VERY minor, mainly when I first woke up for 2-3 minutes. The sides didn't get unbearable until I was running 75mg, and had been doing it for a good 2 weeks.

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Cobalt, do you rep for UQ?

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Cobalt, do you rep for UQ?

Haha, no. I've used them a couple of times and I'm really impressed with the quality. Not to mention their prices are much lower than others.
Kinda like RxWhey. They've done a fantastic job, so I'm going to push people toward them when I can.

h2s
11-08-2012, 08:29 AM
Haha, no. I've used them a couple of times and I'm really impressed with the quality. Not to mention their prices are much lower than others.
Kinda like RxWhey. They've done a fantastic job, so I'm going to push people toward them when I can.

Cobalt, see my edit of your post above. THis is nothing against you or that source, mods just have to come to final rule decisions and that is the safer approach for now.

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Cobalt, see my edit of your post above. THis is nothing against you or that source, mods just have to come to final rule decisions and that is the safer approach for now.

Good to know.
I can still name them though, right? Just not link them?

Mr_math
11-08-2012, 11:51 AM
So just started research of osta at 15mg/day will be adding exem at 25mg/day probably run these together with normal tcf1 dose and sa dose as for 4-6 weeks as a pct type research from a current mild cycle my mouse wanted to experiment with.

Have read numerous reviews of osta and the ups and downs and suppression and hDL and lower T and headaches. Clearly boils down to supplier and reactions from dosing for a specific rodent. don't know if I will go over delivering 15mg, we will see. The purpose is pct so I anything I may dial back to 12mg dosing. Looking for any other input if people have it. Trying to build up old mus musculus.

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 03:10 PM
So just started research of osta at 15mg/day will be adding exem at 25mg/day probably run these together with normal tcf1 dose and sa dose as for 4-6 weeks as a pct type research from a current mild cycle my mouse wanted to experiment with.

Have read numerous reviews of osta and the ups and downs and suppression and hDL and lower T and headaches. Clearly boils down to supplier and reactions from dosing for a specific rodent. don't know if I will go over delivering 15mg, we will see. The purpose is pct so I anything I may dial back to 12mg dosing. Looking for any other input if people have it. Trying to build up old mus musculus.

Pharm studies were done at 1 and 3 mg and showed no suppression. I have used Osta in PCT, but only go to 5mg and recommend 7 and under for PCT purposes because going higher has shown mild suppressive effects. Compounds used at suppressive levels aren't the best thing to add to a PCT. Keep in mind, the studies at 1 and 3mg, though there was no suppression, still showed anabolism in sedentary people.

Mr_math
11-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Thx burly! Appreciated mucho!

Jack O'Neill
11-09-2012, 05:36 AM
Burly

Do you know OstaRX, dosed at about 20mg/day in 3 caps.

I have a bottle on shelves and I'd like to use it after my actual PCT

I can use it during 4 weeks with 3 caps/day. Would it be better to go on for 2 or 4 more weeks? (6 or 8 weeks cycle)

h2s
11-09-2012, 07:19 AM
OstaRX is the IML product right? Tbh..i would be more confident in it that most research sources.

BBG
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM

I think he has something against you dude... ;)

Mr_math
11-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Osta is pretty nice the rat says. It's Muscles feel fuller and He says they feel very solid. Can't tell with the recomp on his appearance. Mentions he is Feeling very strong in the gym. Been just two weeks. He Didnt expect much but this Is a good feeling.

burlyman30
11-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Osta is pretty nice the rat says. It's Muscles feel fuller and He says they feel very solid. Can't tell with the recomp on his appearance. Mentions he is Feeling very strong in the gym. Been just two weeks. He Didnt expect much but this Is a good feeling.

So glad to hear you have a happy rat. Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mr_math
11-24-2012, 08:05 PM
So glad to hear you have a happy rat. Lol.

Lol same here. He's been such a beyotch lately. Lol. :)

burlyman30
11-24-2012, 08:13 PM
How long are you planning to keep the little rodent filled with osta goodness?

Mr_math
11-24-2012, 08:16 PM
How long are you planning to keep the little rodent filled with osta goodness?

2-3 more weeks. Want him to be pure and clean for Xmas you know.... Lol.

BananaClip
11-25-2012, 12:17 AM
how do you guys take your ostarine?
empty stomach or mix it with some type of flavor like fruit or powder or something
or just straight mk2866

burlyman30
11-25-2012, 12:20 AM
how do you guys take your ostarine?
empty stomach or mix it with some type of flavor like fruit or powder or something
or just straight mk2866

I just take it straight. It tastes bad, but it doesn't last too long.

chillfactor
12-28-2012, 01:12 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. S4 gave a significant boost to my libido.

Is SarmsSearch owned by NTBM? When you check out, the page says N2KTS, and I'm suspicious that it's actually NTBM that owns the company.

burlyman30
12-28-2012, 01:20 AM
Is SarmsSearch owned by NTBM? When you check out, the page says N2KTS, and I'm suspicious that it's actually NTBM that owns the company.

I do not know. I remember SS being heavily promoted on EF. That was when SARMs were brand new to the market. But that seemed to die off and I saw other brands promoted there besides SS.

I will say that every batch I used was legit, though I think it was around $130 a bottle.

Jack O'Neill
12-28-2012, 01:47 AM
I just take it straight. It tastes bad, but it doesn't last too long.

I thought I had to keep it under the tongue to have the best effects.
When I took Osta, I kept it 2mns under the tongue (but as you know, I didn't have any positive effects. So ...)

burlyman30
12-28-2012, 08:23 AM
I thought I had to keep it under the tongue to have the best effects.
When I took Osta, I kept it 2mns under the tongue (but as you know, I didn't have any positive effects. So ...)

It has a very high absorption rate when swallowed. No need to hold it under the tongue.

Jack O'Neill
12-28-2012, 08:38 AM
It has a very high absorption rate when swallowed. No need to hold it under the tongue.

Interesting....

Scope75
12-28-2012, 09:03 AM

That sounds better than holding this nasty sounding stuff under your tongue. Lol

Jack O'Neill
12-28-2012, 09:12 AM
That sounds better than holding this nasty sounding stuff under your tongue. Lol

Absolutely no taste when osta us under the tongue. I think there's no taste receptors under the tongue

machdaddy
12-28-2012, 01:17 PM
I've used Osta at 12.5 mg ED and 25 mg ED both for 4 weeks. 25 mg ED gives better results and when taken with tribulus/DAA suppression should not be an issue. My next run will be...
Osta.. 25 mg ED for 8 weeks
Trib 2.5g ED 1-8
DAA 3.12g ED 1-4
Titanium XL 1-8

nate3993
12-28-2012, 03:30 PM
I've used Osta at 12.5 mg ED and 25 mg ED both for 4 weeks. 25 mg ED gives better results and when taken with tribulus/DAA suppression should not be an issue. My next run will be...
Osta.. 25 mg ED for 8 weeks
Trib 2.5g ED 1-8
DAA 3.12g ED 1-4
Titanium XL 1-8

u really notice anything from tribulis? that has some of the most mixed reviews out of any supplements i've ever looked into. i had read that it has to do with bulgarian tribulis not really being on the market anymore, but i have no idea if that's true or not. and if so, what brand do you use?

Jack O'Neill
01-04-2013, 04:16 AM
Will give another try to osta...

My PCT is finished in two weeks. When can I start my Osta cycle? I have an Osta rx in stock (waiting for 2 bottles from Skyward Research but they are in late to ship.

I planned to start once my PCT is over with 20mg/day for 4 or maybe 6 or 8 weeks.

I would like to use keto diet during this cycle. Is it a good idea? I'd like to lean a little in keeping mass I gained in my last cycle.

So my questions are :
- start cycle once pct is over?
- cycle lasts 4, 6 or 8 weeks ?
- dosage 20mg/day ?
- keto diet is an adapted diet?

Thx

ctAL
01-09-2013, 08:59 AM
if one wanted to use osta as a stand alone..........they should do a pct after they are done?? i was thinking like 6 weeks at 20mg. gonna research with skyward

Jack O'Neill
01-09-2013, 10:18 AM
if one wanted to use osta as a stand alone..........they should do a pct after they are done?? i was thinking like 6 weeks at 20mg. gonna research with skyward

Osta is slightly suppressive. A natty test booster should be enough at the end of the cycle I think.
It's what I will do during my next osta cycle.

A test booster during the cycle is maybe good too

ctAL
01-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Osta is slightly suppressive. A natty test booster should be enough at the end of the cycle I think.
It's what I will do during my next osta cycle.

A test booster during the cycle is maybe good too

there is so much mixed info out there on mk-2866 i been reading as much as i can about it

BBG
01-09-2013, 09:19 PM

IMO, 6 weeks osta at 20mg per day, then follow up with torem. I would personally use exemestane with the Ostarine, but it's not necessary for most (I can get estrogen problems even from low doses).

For the cost of a natty test booster, you can just pick up some torem and know it'll be working for what you need.

Burly can probably chime in on this, though.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 11:46 PM
When I run my osta from skyward I'll be doseing it at 12.5 for 8 weeks then jump into a real cycle.
Use the osta while I'm priming for my cycle to cut some fat and not lose any mass.

ctAL
01-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Starting to change my mind about osta...............way too much conflicting info. It went from no pct required and no suppression to there is suppression etc etc, even read up on Patrick Arnold views on mk2866. Im just really confused. O well. Sides and suppression freak me out hence why when Andro series came along it just really sparked my interest only thing I ever done besides regular supps. I ran androhard only with no issues and used PP pct products.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 08:46 AM
I'd run a mild PCT regardless.
Osta seems safer that PHs and if it works well for me I'd probably run osta on and off threw out the year.

ctAL
01-10-2013, 09:41 AM
I'd run a mild PCT regardless.
Osta seems safer that PHs and if it works well for me I'd probably run osta on and off threw out the year.

i agree. you plan on getting bloods done?

i like to be better safe than sorry and get as much info as possible first.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Might do bloods not sure.
Need to see how much it is know that I have insurance.

ctAL
01-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Yep ive already decided before i even got the stuff in that im not gonna do osta. Stuff is actually suppressive. There is a lot of misinfo out there an it seems ppl cant agree on it for use in pct or not. Some are for it some are totally against.

Every piece of bloodwork I have seen has shown a marked decrease in Test, and an increase in estradiol.

Any of the studies you will read at pubmed are in the 1-3mg range, for bodybuilding purposes the lowest "effective" dose I have seen anyone use is 12.5mg, with most using 25mg and many using 50mgs.

Certainly is suppressive!

Scope75
01-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Looks suppressive to me and at 3-10 times the dose it has to make it even more suppressive.

ctAL
01-10-2013, 02:32 PM
no biggie i only lost 70 something bucks, ill just sell it for cheap when i get it. good luck

Scope75
01-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Have your order canceled and save a few bucks.

BBG
01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
It's suppressive, but most blood work guys have come back with show slightly elevated estrogen and middle of the road test levels. It won't totally shut you down and should be really easy to recover from.

But I totally understand if you're steering completely clear of anything suppressive.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Its mildness and lack of any real sides is what I like about it.
Packing on a couple pounds and losing a few unwanted pounds is what I'm after when not on anything.

nate3993
01-10-2013, 09:31 PM

private md labs has bloods for pretty cheap. just get the female hormone panel and it's like 50 bucks for total test, e2, lh, fsh

Scope75
01-10-2013, 09:41 PM
private md labs has bloods for pretty cheap. just get the female hormone panel and it's like 50 bucks for total test, e2, lh, fsh

I know how to get bloods done but Ive never had insurance and I think they'll cover 80% of the cost so that's why I need to see how much it'll be.

ctAL
01-13-2013, 11:22 PM
ive still been reading up..........................im gonna run it. seems ok..........but im gonna take something along side just to be safe and also 3 week pct.

Scope75
01-14-2013, 09:45 AM
What are you going to take along with it???
I'd also just do a 4 week PCT instead of cutting a week off.

ctAL
01-29-2013, 10:17 PM
scope im backing out of ostarine...........ive read a boatload on it now............doesnt seem worth it at all imo.

Scope75
01-29-2013, 10:19 PM
scope im backing out of ostarine...........ive read a boatload on it now............doesnt seem worth it at all imo.

What made you change your mind again??
I'm courious about what you found.

ctAL
01-29-2013, 10:44 PM
for one..............no suppression and no pct is pretty much bs from what i gathered it is in fact suppressive at bodybuilding doses ppl have been running even 12.5-17.5 mg let along 20 to 25mg

as a stand alone like i was gonna run.........doesnt seem worth it at all. from all the reviews i scoured an i mean scoured across the forums

also it seems ppl are 50/50 on using it in pct or not.

pretty much you got ppl who praise it then you got ppl who feel its not even worth it.

hellllll, i even came across h2s comment on ostarine on a different forum when i was looking around an he isnt a fan hisself lol.

nate3993
01-29-2013, 11:06 PM
for one..............no suppression and no pct is pretty much bs from what i gathered it is in fact suppressive at bodybuilding doses ppl have been running even 12.5-17.5 mg let along 20 to 25mg

as a stand alone like i was gonna run.........doesnt seem worth it at all. from all the reviews i scoured an i mean scoured across the forums

also it seems ppl are 50/50 on using it in pct or not.

pretty much you got ppl who praise it then you got ppl who feel its not even worth it.

hellllll, i even came across h2s comment on ostarine on a different forum when i was looking around an he isnt a fan hisself lol.
i agree with this. supposedly the suppression comes from the estrogen, but i took it with erase. erase was started 1 week before the osta. i only used it at 8mg a day for 2 weeks and within 2 weeks my libido was shot. i had better libido with superdrone. burly theorized my estro was too low, but i continued the erase after stopping the osta and libido started to pick back up so I know it wasn't erase lowering my estro too much. i know burly reported libido increase, and my friend, who a pretty big guy, didn't notice nay libido change, but for me, I feel it supressed me quite a bit. Clinical studies were 1 and 3mg. people are using it at 10+. so at 4 or more times the studied dose, supression is definite. PA had stated anything that's gonna active the androgen receptor to a significant degree will cause supression.

Scope75
01-29-2013, 11:44 PM
I'd use it leading up to a big cycle and run that cycle then pct.
I have some comeing and I'll run it to see how it works/effects me.

burlyman30
01-30-2013, 12:14 AM
i agree with this. supposedly the suppression comes from the estrogen, but i took it with erase. erase was started 1 week before the osta. i only used it at 8mg a day for 2 weeks and within 2 weeks my libido was shot. i had better libido with superdrone. burly theorized my estro was too low, but i continued the erase after stopping the osta and libido started to pick back up so I know it wasn't erase lowering my estro too much. i know burly reported libido increase, and my friend, who a pretty big guy, didn't notice nay libido change, but for me, I feel it supressed me quite a bit. Clinical studies were 1 and 3mg. people are using it at 10+. so at 4 or more times the studied dose, supression is definite. PA had stated anything that's gonna active the androgen receptor to a significant degree will cause supression.

To clarify the info on my libido... it was the S4 that did that. I do not recall a change from the osta unless I specifically stated that somewhere and don't remember it.

On PCT, I only used it at 5mg. It worked and I recovered.

O_RYAN_007
03-23-2013, 08:10 AM

The hell with insurance and bloods. Just pay out of pocket and you can get whatever test you want done. A female hormone panel cost me about $50 out of pocket, and you usually get the results in a day or 2.

xamsx
04-17-2013, 12:49 AM
Has anyone heard of LGD-4033? Pretty sure Unique is the only supplier as of now, and it's a pricey $150 a bottle, from what I recall.

It's apparently 12x more potent than Ostarine. Phase 1 studies showed a 3 lb gain in LBM over a 3 week period at 1mg/day, and that was without weight training. I've also read its pretty suppressive, and unlike most other SARM's, would require an all out legit PCT.

Sounds pretty intriguing. I've only come across a couple logs... One incomplete and the other wasn't exclusive to the LGD. Guy was running 2-3 other SARM's with it. Hmmm.

Gain 1.5 kg lean body mass with three-week course of LGD-4033 (http://www.ergo-log.com/lgd4033.html)

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-17-2013, 06:38 AM
Has anyone heard of LGD-4033? Pretty sure Unique is the only supplier as of now, and it's a pricey $150 a bottle, from what I recall.

It's apparently 12x more potent than Ostarine. Phase 1 studies showed a 3 lb gain in LBM over a 3 week period at 1mg/day, and that was without weight training. I've also read its pretty suppressive, and unlike most other SARM's, would require an all out legit PCT.

Sounds pretty intriguing. I've only come across a couple logs... One incomplete and the other wasn't exclusive to the LGD. Guy was running 2-3 other SARM's with it. Hmmm.

Gain 1.5 kg lean body mass with three-week course of LGD-4033 (http://www.ergo-log.com/lgd4033.html)

I read the short form of the same study, and it sure as hell looked interesting. However the subjects in that study were taking the pharm grade stuff made by LGD. The logs from the RC version that I've found don't look anywhere near as good. As of now though I only have found one RC place selling it. Hmmm... is right. Makes me think real high quality LGD-4033 is probably not available RC at this point in time, or maybe the original study has some issues.

Grape Ape
05-19-2013, 03:36 PM
How does everyone feel about an ostarine/dermacrine run?

burlyman30
05-19-2013, 03:57 PM
How does everyone feel about an ostarine/dermacrine run?

Probably be nice and smooth, with low/moderate results with a super easy recovery.

Grape Ape
05-19-2013, 05:18 PM
I'm really thinking ostarine/dermacrine/ECA to trim down the winter fat a little. Should be a nice recomp. I didn't dig osta the one time I ran it. Though I'm a little more educated and intune with my body these days.

burlyman30
05-19-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm really thinking ostarine/dermacrine/ECA to trim down the winter fat a little. Should be a nice recomp. I didn't dig osta the one time I ran it. Though I'm a little more educated and intune with my body these days.

To be honest, I wouldn't really think of either osta or derma as the greatest compounds to assist you in a cut. S-4 and stano/AH would be better.

Grape Ape
05-20-2013, 07:18 AM
I always found Derma as being pretty good as an anticatabolic, and I'd probably be rocking around maintenance calories, with a little HIIT. More of a recomp per say. I understand where your coming from though.

I won't touch S4 as I will not fuck with my vision. Even if temporary.

As far as the Epiandro; I saw nothing from stano @ 600. Not sure there's any products on the market worth it right now.

burlyman30
05-20-2013, 08:49 AM
I always found Derma as being pretty good as an anticatabolic, and I'd probably be rocking around maintenance calories, with a little HIIT. More of a recomp per say. I understand where your coming from though.

I won't touch S4 as I will not fuck with my vision. Even if temporary.

As far as the Epiandro; I saw nothing from stano @ 600. Not sure there's any products on the market worth it right now.

Interesting about your (non) results on stano. I understand your hesitation on S-4. On a derma/osta stack, I'd at least add something more androgenic or add additional estrogen countermeasures since you are trying to cut.

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-20-2013, 10:59 AM
Had the same issue with solo stano @ 600. At 800 it really started to do its job though. Hard/vascular/strong.

Grape Ape
05-20-2013, 12:01 PM
I have a bottle of erase I wi be running for sure.

I just didn't see any results from the stano at all. I did respond well to Androhard V2, and LG's liquid T-911.

Stano @800 would just be too expensive for the lack of benefits I saw.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Had the same issue with solo stano @ 600. At 800 it really started to do its job though. Hard/vascular/strong.

How did the stano feel compared to AH?

nate3993
05-20-2013, 12:25 PM
I have a bottle of erase I wi be running for sure.

I just didn't see any results from the stano at all. I did respond well to Androhard V2, and LG's liquid T-911.

Stano @800 would just be too expensive for the lack of benefits I saw.

Would 800 really make all that much a difference price wise? It's one pill a day more. The liquid t9-11 had to be dosed a bit higher. My friend noticed effects at 4 servings, or doudle daily dose and at 8 doses, he really liked it, but at 4x the daily dose, might as well buy something else that's more effective

markam
05-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Triumphalis would be very useful in a cut, from what I've read.

Grape Ape
05-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Not fickin with any heavy cycles, or methyls at all. Next real run will be test-r without a doubt.

Nate, it would be an extra bottle and from what I experienced I don't see 800 being a more defining dose. As for the T-911, I ran it at reconebded doseage and saw the best strength gains to date. Exactly the way FPR describes intimidate for himself.

burlyman30
05-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Test-R ? :confused:

Grape Ape
05-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Yeah, its Military grade stuff.

Strong_Guy
12-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Digging up an old thread here... Just curious if anyone has any experiences they'd like to share regarding IML's OSTA Rx? I'm considering picking up a couple bottles to run between PH cycles this spring: 3-4 caps/day for ~6 weeks, then follow it with a light DAA and/or topical Sustain Alpha PCT. From what I've researched it appears to be a good option for this (post-PCT rather than during PCT). I'm mainly wondering what effects it can offer such as compared to PH type supplements; similarities etc. I'm intrigued with some of the supplements gaining popularity now such as this, epicatechin, and Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy, especially since we're having to open up to other alternatives in light of recent events.