PDA

View Full Version : Dermatherm alternative

Stimpy
12-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Does anyone make a topical that is comparable to dermatherm? My wife started using dermatherm a couple months ago and fell in love with it. Just trying to find an alternative now.

BBG
12-02-2012, 03:52 PM
You may want to check out Eviscerate Smolder: Southland Eviscerate Smolder (http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/southland-eviscerate-smolder.html)

Stimpy
12-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Awesome thanks alot BBG.

Sperwer
12-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Eviscerate is great, but while Dermatherm makes you smell like a cinnamon roll, Eviscerate makes you smell like roadkill

pman42
12-02-2012, 11:12 PM
I like the smell of Eviscerate. that is, the RPN version. might be different now

h2s
12-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Eviscerate is great, but while Dermatherm makes you smell like a cinnamon roll, Eviscerate makes you smell like roadkill

Is it really that bad?

Sperwer
12-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Is it really that bad?

It's tolerable and it grows on you, but I think it's made with mink oil - at least that's what it smells like. If the burn is any indication, it works too. I put it on after working out and showering and it's HOT and stays hot for as long as 90 minutes and it's slowly reducing my rear quarter panels fat.

Stimpy
12-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Gunna give the eviscerate a shot.

Rulk
12-03-2012, 07:10 PM
It's tolerable and it grows on you, but I think it's made with mink oil - at least that's what it smells like. If the burn is any indication, it works too. I put it on after working out and showering and it's HOT and stays hot for as long as 90 minutes and it's slowly reducing my rear quarter panels fat.

How long have you been using this?

Rodja
12-03-2012, 07:19 PM
I like the smell of Eviscerate. that is, the RPN version. might be different now

It's the same. Matt Pearson developed it and now works for SPP.

Sperwer
12-03-2012, 07:53 PM
How long have you been using this?

Going on three months.

No cardio, either; but I do use Animal Cuts - though I think that has been effective viscerally, while the Eviscerate has been effective subcutaneously (no surprise there given it's a topical)

Rodja
12-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Going on three months.

No cardio, either; but I do use Animal Cuts - though I think that has been effective viscerally, while the Eviscerate has been effective subcutaneously (no surprise there given it's a topical)

You're partially right here, but have some incorrect information. Eviscerate has actives that target both VAT and SAT (glycyrrhetinic acid is especially effect on VAT).