PDA

View Full Version : Sub forums?

Cdsnuts
05-30-2018, 06:09 PM
Okay...so now that we are starting to move along nicely here, we are building an immense volume of information concerning the protocol, along with a bunch of recoveries. This is fantastic.

I wanted to get you guys opinion on perhaps making subforums within the PFS section here? One for diet, Cold exposure and all of the related protocol topics getting their own space. I think it would make finding info a huge plus.

I'd like your thoughts......

bizzbee
05-30-2018, 06:17 PM
This would be a natural progression to more segmented topics given the growth of the forum. It will be easier to navigate to topics of interest of course. Do it!

jacknap
05-31-2018, 10:17 AM
we could give it a shot but I think the volume of posts we already have is manageable as it is. seems to be only about 5-10 new posts per day so I think that would be spreading it thin

Lakehouse99
05-31-2018, 11:29 AM
we could give it a shot but I think the volume of posts we already have is manageable as it is. seems to be only about 5-10 new posts per day so I think that would be spreading it thin

this. but if you have the metrics and are anticipating + building for the future, go for it. would make sense