PDA

View Full Version : Demiurge and Piracetam: Dosing Log, Nootropics, Improve My Mind!

BBG
12-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Yes a long title, tbh I'm messing around to see what titles will give me the best SEO :)

But regardless, I just dosed (30 min ago) 100mg demiurge (phenylpiracetam) and 1600mg piracetam.

I'll see how focusd I can stay on my work. I'm split between... 5 different... no, SIX different projects. One of them is very large scale, two are of larger scale, two are medium importance and one is small stuff.

No wait, 7 things. The seventh is still forming.

I think the nootropics are doing their thing. More in a few.

BBG
12-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I get this same effect with demiurge every time: I can't stop doing things. Doesn't matter what. And I always try to multitask a bunch of things. It definitely improves my multitasking skills, though.

The addition of the piracetam hasn't done much from what I can tell.

h2s
12-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Your first post sounds like the stack is working for you lol

BBG
12-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Yeah I have my whole cycle planned out + ancillaries + a new workout scheme. Since I'll have a lot more time now, I'm going to hit the 2 a days again. Hopefully 1st workout sometime between 10am-2pm and second workout around 8-10pm.

Gonna be awesome to put the extra recovery to the test again. Though my plan is a bit different than last time.

Cobalt
12-03-2012, 08:30 AM
I'll be watching this for a while. I've wanted to try Demiurge, but am hesitant as to

longBallLima
12-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Yeah I have my whole cycle planned out + ancillaries + a new workout scheme. Since I'll have a lot more time now, I'm going to hit the 2 a days again. Hopefully 1st workout sometime between 10am-2pm and second workout around 8-10pm.

Gonna be awesome to put the extra recovery to the test again. Though my plan is a bit different than last time.

im completely ignorant when it comes to nootropics. when you say ancillaries, do you mean for some AAS/PH cycle that is coming or for the demiurge itself? I could see myself jumping on this nootropic thing.

BBG
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
im completely ignorant when it comes to nootropics. when you say ancillaries, do you mean for some AAS/PH cycle that is coming or for the demiurge itself? I could see myself jumping on this nootropic thing.

Yeah I meant for an upcoming PH cycle.

For the most part nootropics are taken as is without any ancillaries (though some people do suggest choline, and I believe fish oil may help immensely as well).

longBallLima
12-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah I meant for an upcoming PH cycle.

For the most part nootropics are taken as is without any ancillaries (though some people do suggest choline, and I believe fish oil may help immensely as well).

thanks black white guy! :D