PDA

View Full Version : Ups and Down during DHT cycle......

Pocketaces525
06-17-2018, 01:05 PM
Hello all i've posted a couple times in the past. Had PFS symptoms for a couple years now. The past 6 months to a year i've really gotten serious about my recovery.

I've seen improvements over the past year but am not quite where i want to be yet. My question pertains to the DHT pro hormone cycle. I know there are ups and downs in overall recovery. However specifically i'm questioning whether they happen during the DHT cycle.

I've been using musclegelz androhard at about 10-12 pumps a day. First week was great, felt totally recovered. Second week things definitely leveled off, beginning of the third week things went downhill a bit, felt only a little better than when i started. Now toward end of the 3rd week things seem to be slightly improving again. Was wondering if this type of stuff was to be expected while on cycle?

One of my most annoying symptoms is the estrogenic fat around my abs and sometimes the nipple puffiness. Its funny because this fluctuates alot, when i'm feeling good everything feels tight, when i'm not it looks kind of soft. Its weird lol. But things seem to slightly be improving as i move on.

In the past i've become discouraged from these ups and downs and stopped cycles early. Now i'm just going to stick with it.

bizzbee
06-17-2018, 07:30 PM
Read my thread on using androhard.

jacknap
06-18-2018, 11:09 PM
yeah I felt nearly recovered first week on andro or second week and then had ups and downs. Still do and i'm heading towards my third cycle. Definite improvements from each cycle tho

Cdsnuts
06-19-2018, 09:34 PM
Guys....in regards to this, add in 500mg of Potassium Choride a day. This should help remedy the problem. But, you still will have upswings and downswings WHILE on cycle. Your body is still going to do it's thing. The only difference is the increase in hormones, which cause a downstream effect throughout the whole body. You're still going to have to go through the motions. It just feels slightly better while in a downswing while your cycling.

Pocketaces525
06-19-2018, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the replies all. Since i wrote that post i'm toward the end of my 4th week. Things have gotten better again. One annoying symptom i had was kind of colder type hands and feet, that seems to have improved alot. Also i'm sweating alot more than i did in years past at the gym. Feels like my metabolism is picking back up. Definitely dropping some water weight and seeing some veins pop out. Libido has been up and down but more up than down. CD is it possible to continue to the cycle for another 4 weeks? Or is that overkill?

Regardless sticking to the cycle has definitely worked this time around.

Cdsnuts
06-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the replies all. Since i wrote that post i'm toward the end of my 4th week. Things have gotten better again. One annoying symptom i had was kind of colder type hands and feet, that seems to have improved alot. Also i'm sweating alot more than i did in years past at the gym. Feels like my metabolism is picking back up. Definitely dropping some water weight and seeing some veins pop out. Libido has been up and down but more up than down. CD is it possible to continue to the cycle for another 4 weeks? Or is that overkill?

Regardless sticking to the cycle has definitely worked this time around.Absolutely it is. And if you can without issue then I say definitely go for it. You can run it for as long as 12 weeks safely if you're not having any problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pocketaces525
06-19-2018, 10:24 PM
Read my thread on using androhard.

Bizbee i did read your thread. It is my understanding you had to stop somewhat because of the side effects. I will say a year or so ago i had the same issues with a couple of cycles. Things went great, then had some upswings and downswings week two followed by the headaches and blood pressure increase.

This time around i've definitely added alot more in terms of support sups. Natures way celery seed extract is so clutch, lowers BP very nicely for me. Also use hawthorn berries and sometimes take co enzyme q10 for BP. Also take fish oil daily. I workout 4-5 times a week and do mix in sprints, but i also do alot of walking at my job so i'm sure that helps as well. All i know is this cycle has been my best yet.

Trump_1776
06-20-2018, 09:44 AM
Same. Im on 2nd cycle and improvements have stuck thus far

Cdsnuts
06-20-2018, 10:32 AM
That's the name of the game fellas. Rinse and repeat

jacknap
06-20-2018, 04:31 PM
Guys....in regards to this, add in 500mg of Potassium Choride a day. This should help remedy the problem. But, you still will have upswings and downswings WHILE on cycle. Your body is still going to do it's thing. The only difference is the increase in hormones, which cause a downstream effect throughout the whole body. You're still going to have to go through the motions. It just feels slightly better while in a downswing while your cycling.

is there a more whole food alternative to this? eg) would coconut water suffice? would help since I need more liquids now that it's human as fuck in toronto

Cdsnuts
06-20-2018, 04:32 PM
is there a more whole food alternative to this? eg) would coconut water suffice? would help since I need more liquids now that it's human as fuck in torontoI would imagine so if you could get close to 500 mg or so...

I have yet to try this on my own just to let you know but from everyone else I'm hearing from, max out included it makes all the difference in the world

jacknap
06-20-2018, 04:36 PM
I would imagine so if you could get close to 500 mg or so...

I have yet to try this on my own just to let you know but from everyone else I'm hearing from, max out included it makes all the difference in the world

googled it and it says 250mg per 100ml and I usually drink 250-500ml per sitting. lotta sugar but it's natural so would be kinda juicing plus I honestly don't have a problem with carbs (tho I am following paleo + carb backloading anyways)

Cdsnuts
06-20-2018, 04:45 PM
googled it and it says 250mg per 100ml and I usually drink 250-500ml per sitting. lotta sugar but it's natural so would be kinda juicing plus I honestly don't have a problem with carbs (tho I am following paleo + carb backloading anyways)Honestly if anything that sounds like the better option to go with... I love coconut water and it's super hydrating

Pocketaces525
06-26-2018, 07:33 AM
Hey CD, i do have a quick questions pertaining to something and didn't want to start a new thread. I'm trying to figure out the mechanisms behind the actual cycling of dht prohormones and test boosters.

Is the purpose of the DHT cycle to upregulate receptors or is it to activate the enzymes that were missing, or a bit of both? On the cycle i can literally feel the dht in my body activating in the tissues.

I guess what i'm asking is.... is the cycling of the test boosters designed to enhance what the dht cycle did? Or just bring back natural production. I'm 5 weeks almost into cycle. I have seen alot of positives, but they have kind of leveled off. I definitely feel the dht in the tissues, however still have some annoying effects like some converstion of estrogen in the nipples.

entropy
06-26-2018, 07:28 PM
The herbs are there to gently nudge your bodies equilibrium without triggering the negative feedback loop.
The dht cycle IMHO floods your body with dht to higher puberty levels which actually stimulates your body to either repair or completely replace the damaged 5ar enzymes.

Every cycle you feel a little better on the herbs afterwards but really you should be following the protocol to a T before you start your hormones for at least a few months.

Cdsnuts
06-27-2018, 08:57 PM
The herbs are there to gently nudge your bodies equilibrium without triggering the negative feedback loop.
The dht cycle IMHO floods your body with dht to higher puberty levels which actually stimulates your body to either repair or completely replace the damaged 5ar enzymes.

Every cycle you feel a little better on the herbs afterwards but really you should be following the protocol to a T before you start your hormones for at least a few months.

This^^^^^^^^^

Cdsnuts
06-27-2018, 09:01 PM
Hey CD, i do have a quick questions pertaining to something and didn't want to start a new thread. I'm trying to figure out the mechanisms behind the actual cycling of dht prohormones and test boosters.

Is the purpose of the DHT cycle to upregulate receptors or is it to activate the enzymes that were missing, or a bit of both? On the cycle i can literally feel the dht in my body activating in the tissues.

I guess what i'm asking is.... is the cycling of the test boosters designed to enhance what the dht cycle did? Or just bring back natural production. I'm 5 weeks almost into cycle. I have seen alot of positives, but they have kind of leveled off. I definitely feel the dht in the tissues, however still have some annoying effects like some converstion of estrogen in the nipples.

The cycle isn't a necessary part of the protocol, but it does help tremendously. You can get there without cycling, but it takes even longer, so why wait? It's mostly about creating more enzymes but there are positives obviously for replacing the DHT starved tissues with the hormone they're missing. Then when you jump back on the herbs your body get's to take advantage of the newly created enzymes and basically "locks them in" by providing them with the testosterone your body produces from the herb cycling. Every cycle get's you up and running more and more like you were before you wiped out your 5ar enzymes.

Pocketaces525
06-29-2018, 11:28 AM
The cycle isn't a necessary part of the protocol, but it does help tremendously. You can get there without cycling, but it takes even longer, so why wait? It's mostly about creating more enzymes but there are positives obviously for replacing the DHT starved tissues with the hormone they're missing. Then when you jump back on the herbs your body get's to take advantage of the newly created enzymes and basically "locks them in" by providing them with the testosterone your body produces from the herb cycling. Every cycle get's you up and running more and more like you were before you wiped out your 5ar enzymes.

Awesome and thank you both for the replies.

I def feel the benefits. Good things are happening. I’m just trying to figure out whtether to continue on the shot cycle for a couple more weeks. (I’m nearing 5.5 weeks in). Or to start the test boosters after 6 weeks... then come back to dht a month later. I will say sticking with the cycle this time around has made the biggest difference. Also the support supps and health regime as I haven’t hadn’t headaches like in the past

Regardless there have been some highs and lows on the cycle. From feeling cured to feeling like crap. Now it seems like the improvements are slow but consistent on a daily basis. This is def the first cycle thats been consistent for me with no problems. I've seen....

Reduction in belly and hip fat (workouts have stayed consistent over the years, workout 4-5 times a week)
Reduction in nipple pain
Hands and feet - I used to have this weird thing where they would get cold, especially during stress. This is still there but much less.
More motivation
Up and down semen quality, although still def not where it used to be.
Lastly - Past couple days especially. While working out i've had some random out of nowhere erections. Penis would also feel fuller at times and libido would periodically come back with it. Happened 3 days in a row.

Tells me things are definitely improving. Very happy about this and will continue the journey till things are hopefully 100%.

Cdsnuts
06-29-2018, 07:28 PM
Awesome and thank you both for the replies.

I def feel the benefits. Good things are happening. I’m just trying to figure out whtether to continue on the shot cycle for a couple more weeks. (I’m nearing 5.5 weeks in). Or to start the test boosters after 6 weeks... then come back to dht a month later. I will say sticking with the cycle this time around has made the biggest difference. Also the support supps and health regime as I haven’t hadn’t headaches like in the past

Regardless there have been some highs and lows on the cycle. From feeling cured to feeling like crap. Now it seems like the improvements are slow but consistent on a daily basis. This is def the first cycle thats been consistent for me with no problems. I've seen....

Reduction in belly and hip fat (workouts have stayed consistent over the years, workout 4-5 times a week)
Reduction in nipple pain
Hands and feet - I used to have this weird thing where they would get cold, especially during stress. This is still there but much less.
More motivation
Up and down semen quality, although still def not where it used to be.
Lastly - Past couple days especially. While working out i've had some random out of nowhere erections. Penis would also feel fuller at times and libido would periodically come back with it. Happened 3 days in a row.

Tells me things are definitely improving. Very happy about this and will continue the journey till things are hopefully 100%.

Not hopefully....if you keep on it, they will be. It just never happens as fast as you want it to.

And you're still going to have ups and downs on cycle.

For me, I noticed that after the first cycle I was in a better place. Everyone is obviously different, but you should still feel what it can do for you. You'll also notice the herbs working a little bit better after a cycle as well.

After each round of cycling and then herbs, you'll notice an upward trend of healing. For some guys it happens fast, others, more slowly.

entropy
06-30-2018, 05:46 PM
I fucking love dht man, I just got some sorghum and pine pollen and feel like I'm on natty androsterone. It's great.

You're gonna have ups and downs on a dht cycle of you're sensitive. It's an incredibly powerful hormone and directly opposes estrogen... Low estrogen is actually shittier feeling than high even though none of you will believe that yet.

Fausto Soares
06-30-2018, 06:59 PM
I fucking love dht man, I just got some sorghum and pine pollen and feel like I'm on natty androsterone. It's great.

You're gonna have ups and downs on a dht cycle of you're sensitive. It's an incredibly powerful hormone and directly opposes estrogen... Low estrogen is actually shittier feeling than high even though none of you will believe that yet.

I agree, low estrogen is able to mess with mood, and put together a high level of dht itself, it is able to increase the reputake of serotonin.....

entropy
06-30-2018, 07:08 PM
I agree, low estrogen is able to mess with mood, and put together a high level of dht itself, it is able to increase the reputake of serotonin.....

Iirc low estrogen mimics a few psf symptoms, anxiety etc

Maxout777
06-30-2018, 07:11 PM
Iirc low estrogen mimics a few psf symptoms, anxiety etc

It absolutely does, and in my experience with PFS, if you run low E with PFS, it's double trouble.

4-Andro can be suppressive, but if the poster is far enough along in his recovery, I highly suggest the stack. The first time I took it with PFS, the feeling of E and DHT working again - FANTASTIC.

entropy
06-30-2018, 07:15 PM
I've run 4-andro and epi/androsterone before. Can recommend this stack with a sustain alpha style + herbs pct.

Fausto Soares
06-30-2018, 07:37 PM
definitely adding 4-andro to my next cycle for this reason

Great! I highly recommend it even because the practice experience wich i had with R-Andro alone

Master Mal
07-01-2018, 11:10 AM
I was about to go on a cycle next week of R-Andro and Potassium Choride. It's my third (and hopefully final) cycle.

Should I wait to add 4-Andro in there or should I be fine?

jacknap
07-01-2018, 12:20 PM
I was about to go on a cycle next week of R-Andro and Potassium Choride. It's my third (and hopefully final) cycle.

might as well since it's cheap. I just realized 4-andro's dose is lower than R-andro's. It's only 50mg? so I'd have to do 4 pills? I understocked then cuz I only got 2 bottles. By time I need it though If I order now it should arrive...

Maxout777
07-01-2018, 02:17 PM

That depends on how close you are, really. If you're knocking on the door of being over this shit, I wouldn't mess with what is working. The 4/R Andro cycle was my last cycle before recovering. In the weeks leading up to it, I was having plenty of discussions with CD about how my low estrogen was hurting progress on cycles and in my opinion keeping me from the finish line. I talked it over with him and I decided to add 4 Andro to it and the rest is history. I think honestly it comes down to individual discretion. If you're not feeling low E, it might be better to just leave it alone. For example, Swill had his best cycle on just R Andro alone.....the next one he added in with 4 Andro didn't go as well. Which was completely opposite of me.

It's all in your personal makeup, unfortunately. That's why I recommend if you're close to kicking the bucket on PFS, don't change what's been working.

Master Mal
07-01-2018, 06:43 PM
That depends on how close you are, really. If you're knocking on the door of being over this shit, I wouldn't mess with what is working. The 4/R Andro cycle was my last cycle before recovering. In the weeks leading up to it, I was having plenty of discussions with CD about how my low estrogen was hurting progress on cycles and in my opinion keeping me from the finish line. I talked it over with him and I decided to add 4 Andro to it and the rest is history. I think honestly it comes down to individual discretion. If you're not feeling low E, it might be better to just leave it alone. For example, Swill had his best cycle on just R Andro alone.....the next one he added in with 4 Andro didn't go as well. Which was completely opposite of me.

It's all in your personal makeup, unfortunately. That's why I recommend if you're close to kicking the bucket on PFS, don't change what's been working.

Cool. I definitely feel like I'm coming up on the end. All my downswings really are just effecting my junk now, and even then they're not the end of the world. The rest of my mind/body is doing pretty tip-top.

Thanks for the advice. I'll just stay the course.

Pocketaces525
07-02-2018, 12:18 PM
This site is truly invaluable. Without it and the dialogue that’s created we def all wouldn’t be where we are today.

Update -so the past couple of days I’ve felt some fullness return “down there” I’ve also had a consistent slight uptick in libido. Couple random erection when working out... legit ones that I had to hide like my teens lmao.

Wednesday would be week 6 of my cycle. I have no shutdown symptoms and no real sides with it. So I’m going to continue with it for a couple more weeks.

I do have to be careful sometimes with the dose. Too much leads to joint pain. And I can tell I’m overdoing it.

It took a while to downregulate receptors. Figure with the consistency of the protocol we can bring them back slowly but surely.

Jado
07-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Hello gents,
I've been lurking around this site for the last 3 months, reading and trying to put things together. Probably not the best place for a first post, and I don't at all mean to hijack the thread, but my question is r/t cycling hormones, so...
I'm finally posting cuz I have a one question regarding the protocol. I've done a week long juice fast, a couple other shorter fasts (all of which seemed to help a little), I've been cycling some of the herbs and using some daily supplements/vitamins as well (maca, pine pollen, Ashwangandha, rhodiola, albezia, cistanche, lion's mane, spirulina, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, vitamin c, DHEA [mistake?] adding more as finances permit), for the last 2 months. My diet is organic, and super clean, I'm on a workout regimen, so I feel I'm ready to start cycling the R Andro. It seems pretty straightforward, with one exception. I've seen some contradictory info regarding whether or not a PCT is needed following the 6 week cycle, and whether cycle support is necessary. Are the herbs enough to be considered PCT? Or, is it not necessary with Andro R because it's coverted to DHT and not test? I've worked out my entire life, but I've never used any prohormones. I'm already feeling better on the protocol, so I don't want to make things worse. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Fausto Soares
07-08-2018, 05:00 AM

Hey MaterMal, using some supplements? Could you say wich ones?

Pocketaces525
07-08-2018, 02:05 PM
In response to Jado. I think the test boosting serves the purpose of the pct. If you even have any symptoms of shutdown. Regardless it’s still part of the protocol. Seems like it serves multiple purposes.Although I think others could def answer better than me.

For anyone that’s recovered. How did your libido come back? Was it up and down at first? For the past 5 days my libido has been up and down in waves. Sometimes really strong sometimes not. It’s weird but it def feels positive. Also I’m sweating much more when working out. This has been up and down recently as well. Feels like my metabolism definitely ramping up.

Jado
07-09-2018, 07:39 AM
PocketAces,

Thanks for the reply. Wanna speed up my recovery, if possible. So thankful that I'm feeling better, and I just wanna continue getting better, and better. If cycling R Andro will get me there (which I believe it will/makes perfect sense) I'm ready to do it. Just wanna be wise with how I implement it. If PCT and cycle support are necessary,
I'll do them, of course, but if they're not why bother.
This site is invaluable. It's nice to hear guys getting over this whole thing. It's so unlike other sites we've all seen/been on. The positivity is key. Thanks to CD for taking the time to write all this down! You didn't have to do it. Thanks, man!
Any other input on this would be great.

Pocketaces525
08-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Just wanted to update. 4 weeks ago i stopped my 6 week cycle and started the test boosting regimen. I have about 11 of them which i'll list in a later message. Things seem to be continuing to improve slowly. One of the main things i've noticed the past 10 days. I'm getting on and off slight testical sensitivity/fullness. Not in a bad way, but it feels similar to a bodybuilder doing Post cycle therapy. There are several threads online of people getting a blue balls feeling when there balls start to function again. Also my semen definitely has thickened up which signals test production.

Where as one drug loses its effectiveness when taken for more than a couple of days. This cycling thing for me so far has been sort of like a modified pct. So well see where it goes. What i do during cycling is i'm usually taking whatever supplement 3 times a day. Morning afternoon and night. Not only has this been cost effective but it definitely keeps me going in a positive direction.

As mentioned meany times on this sight and by CD. It definitely feels like its all about continually nudging your body with androgenic supplements and lifestyle changes. Will continue to update as things move along. Thanks everyone.

Pocketaces525
09-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Hello all just a quick update. I have had alot of ups and downs this past month. Started my second pr hormone cycle 2 weeks ago. Having more positives and negatives.

One thing i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with. I have this estrogenic like body fat, on my abs, hips and also some nipple puffiness. I'll admit my diet hasnt been the cleanest. When i eat carbs though or anything sweet i feel my symptoms temporarily get worse? Can anyone tell me why carbs have such a negative impact on us?

Regardless i'm going to go keto. Maybe with some light backloading. I've seen improvements but i believe diet could be one of the final pieces.

Pocketaces525
09-13-2018, 10:30 PM
Also would like to add that it seems like my body really responds when its under tension. I noticed that in the past when i would do things that were aggressive i would get small hormonal responses in a positive fashion. This included things like going to the gym ect. Sometimes during the day what i'll do is hold light muscle tension in different parts of my body (usually my arms). Its weird but i definitely feel bouts of recovery from this. Sort of like a consistent upswing of androgens. I get the same feeling when i do the cold water showers. Both seem to be helping..... still on the dht cycle as well. Small steps forward.

Cdsnuts
10-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Hello all just a quick update. I have had alot of ups and downs this past month. Started my second pr hormone cycle 2 weeks ago. Having more positives and negatives.

One thing i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with. I have this estrogenic like body fat, on my abs, hips and also some nipple puffiness. I'll admit my diet hasnt been the cleanest. When i eat carbs though or anything sweet i feel my symptoms temporarily get worse? Can anyone tell me why carbs have such a negative impact on us?

Regardless i'm going to go keto. Maybe with some light backloading. I've seen improvements but i believe diet could be one of the final pieces.

Carbs make your body hold more water. The excess water adds to the jiggly, puffyness in areas of fat. Diet IS a major spoke in the wheel of recovery.

Pocketaces525
10-05-2018, 10:27 AM
So i just wanted to note. Cold Showers have made a huge difference for me. Everything else which tapers off, i started with the cold showers 5-6 weeks ago. Everytime i do it things temporarily go back to normal. Its weird, like when my body is under stress it seems to turn it back to normal.

Still have symptoms but i hope i'm reaching new baselines.This past week in the gym i've felt like a beast. Lifting the weights effortlessly, also i can feel the fullness literally return to my penis on and off during the day. Mood has also improved.

Its almost like my body is giving me a preview of the "next step" or recovery. Seems to happen that way, i'm excited as the next step could be close to being recovered, but frustrated in that its not quite there yet.

Cdsnuts
10-11-2018, 04:16 PM
So i just wanted to note. Cold Showers have made a huge difference for me. Everything else which tapers off, i started with the cold showers 5-6 weeks ago. Everytime i do it things temporarily go back to normal. Its weird, like when my body is under stress it seems to turn it back to normal.

Still have symptoms but i hope i'm reaching new baselines.This past week in the gym i've felt like a beast. Lifting the weights effortlessly, also i can feel the fullness literally return to my penis on and off during the day. Mood has also improved.

Its almost like my body is giving me a preview of the "next step" or recovery. Seems to happen that way, i'm excited as the next step could be close to being recovered, but frustrated in that its not quite there yet.

Get used to it. This is the natural ebb and flow of health and recovery. Try not to get so excited on the upswings and don't stress on the downswings. Just know that as long as your following the protocol, you're moving in the right direction.

Cold showers and breathing exercises are game changers. If I was aware of these when I was in the depths of despair it would have shaved alot of time off of my recovery journey. Do them daily.

Pocketaces525
11-11-2018, 09:14 PM
Hello again just a quick update, things are continuing to slowly get better. However the past two weeks i started to "cut". I really feel my symptoms have alot to do with my body fat. I have a decent amount of muscle yet this layer of fat in the way especially on my lower abs. I've lost at lest 2-3 pounds, been eating great. Also my libido has definitely improved somewhat.

I've been watching what i eat, calculated my TDE and subtracted a certain number from that. Still been lifting and doing cardio on a consistent basis. Upped my protein and bcaa content to try and not lose muscle on a cut.

Honestly it takes people without our symptoms at least 8-12 weeks to successfully cut bodyfat%. I'm 2 weeks in. I feel good i just hope things continue to improve.

RickTheRuler
11-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Isn’t it recommended that we are in a caloric surplus, specifically for PFS?

I have no idea. I just never heard anyone trying to cut on their journey. Bodybuilders who do that are in reality very depleted. They are miserable during their cuts.. but they also dehydrate themselves andother things

Me personally I eat 4 meals a day but I haven’t started backloading yet, I will when I start my first cycle. Been doing paleo & just herbs ever since May. I’m 5”10 & fluctuate 188-192, but my abs are visible..

That lower abdomen fat thing I think is pretty normal for PFS’ers cause our cortisol/estrogen is wonky.

The fat on your lower belly is that bad though? You seem to be very focused on that aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pocketaces525
11-16-2018, 10:22 AM
Overall though on the cut i have felt sluggish definitely, but i've felt sluggish regardless if i'm doing it or not. Despite being tired i actually feel better, feel like i'm slowly getting the T boost despite having a bit less energy. Definitely more libido. I still do Intermittant fasting, i just watch what i eat a little more. Cleaned up my diet as it was really bad before.

I'm still on the T boosting regimen, and i think the bodyfat really blocks testosterone from doing its job. Anecdotally so far its working for me, but obviously i'll have to wait and see further.

Pocketaces525
11-28-2018, 10:08 PM
As far as the weight loss i definitely felt better after dropping a couple of pounds. I'm not sure if its helping me feel the effects of the following.

So more recently (about 7-10 days ago) i started a PCT. i remember in CD's protocol after the DHT pro hormone cycles he would do a PCT with the Testosterone recovery stack, and then rotate the test boosters. I've done both the dht and rotating the test boosters, but never really committed to doing a full 4-6 week PCT.

Fort the PCT i have

Sustain Alpha - Transdermal includes 7,8 benzoflavine and resveratrol (similar to the res100 cd used)
D aspartic Acid
Black Iron Labs Rebirth - Supposed to be an OTC pct with e cottoni which is allegedly a natural serm.

Been feeling pretty good on this, definitely have lost some water weight which is always a positive sign. Going to stick it out for at least 6 weeks and re evaluate.

jacknap
11-29-2018, 11:02 AM
Overall though on the cut i have felt sluggish definitely, but i've felt sluggish regardless if i'm doing it or not. Despite being tired i actually feel better, feel like i'm slowly getting the T boost despite having a bit less energy. Definitely more libido. I still do Intermittant fasting, i just watch what i eat a little more. Cleaned up my diet as it was really bad before.

I'm still on the T boosting regimen, and i think the bodyfat really blocks testosterone from doing its job. Anecdotally so far its working for me, but obviously i'll have to wait and see further.

what body fat % do you feel best at would you say?

it's hard to calculate for me my weight is usually between 160 and 170lbs at 6'. at 170lbs I have top 4 abs and 160lbs have a 6 pack. I think my sweet spot is 165lbs? which is what i'm at now. I think too low bf is also bad for T. I think 160 i'm at like 8%? 165 10% 170 12%? Not sure it's hard to measure this stuff just guessing.

Pocketaces525
12-13-2018, 08:00 AM
From the pct i did i've been feeling the improvements the past 2 weeks. Feels like my 5ar is being reactivated. I can literally feel it in all the parts where 5ar are present. Been like this a couple of days now. Improvements in skin, further improvement in any numbness i had which is 90% better. I can feel my scalp starting to itch on and off again, libido up, and nipples have shrunk. All sign androgens seem to be making their way back.

I also occasionally still use a transdermal dht product once a day, or once every coupe of days. Its musclegelz transdermal. I think its helping but i don't want to overdue it (especially if 5ar is starting to ramp up again) so thats why i occasionally throw it in