PDA

View Full Version : Intramuscular vs. Subcutaneous Injections

burlyman30
12-03-2012, 10:49 AM
I remember hearing a show on superhuman radio where a TRT doctor was highly in favor of subcutaneous injections over intramuscular. Did anyone else hear this show? What I cannot remember is all of his reasons for this. I think there is a difference in the "release time" of the compound into the body, but I have not found any studies showing this comparison.

Anyone have input?

BoneDaddy
12-03-2012, 11:00 AM
In for this discussion

Rodja
12-03-2012, 11:07 AM
SubQ will give you a slower release, but it's hard to say how much slower compared to IM. The main area where subQ is better is scar tissue as subQ will cause less of it compared to IM.

h2s
12-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Tiny doses of peptides can give you a strange bump for a bit after subq injection (assuming you are relatively lean). I can only imagine what mLs would look like subq.

longBallLima
12-03-2012, 04:40 PM
how about HCG? seems like a lot of people do IM when using it as ancillary. any specific reason here?

Jelisej
12-03-2012, 05:17 PM
SubQ will give you a slower release, but it's hard to say how much slower compared to IM. The main area where subQ is better is scar tissue as subQ will cause less of it compared to IM.

This is correct. IM gives more of the peak, and in total calculations you get slightly more for your money, SQ is bit slower realease. Downside of SQ is that you cant inject very viscous compounds, and volume is more limited as well.
Studies say that with test e aromatisation is similar- but reports from the "field" guts say that there is bit more aromatisation with SQ.
Benefit of SQ is that its more convinient and its easier for more frequent injections to use SQ.

AestheticOne
12-05-2012, 01:27 PM
in on this thread

Coolazice
12-05-2012, 01:41 PM
SHR # 907 - Deconstructing The Andro Series v3 - AndroMass -vs- AndroBulk PLUS Sub Q Oil Injections: How, Where And How Much PLUS Steak: One Man's Search For The World's Tastiest Piece of Beef - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio S (http://www.superhumanradio.com/shr-907-deconstructing-the-andro-series-v3-andromass-vs-androbulk-plus-sub-q-oil-injections-how-where-and-how-much-plus-steak-one-mans-search-for-the-worlds-tastiest-piece-of-beef.html)

burlyman30
12-05-2012, 01:54 PM
repped ^^^ nice job finding that, Ice.

Coolazice
12-05-2012, 01:58 PM
repped ^^^ nice job finding that, Ice.

Thanks! I had to do some serious digging around in my email to locate it, but I sent that link to myself for future listening all the way back in March... and I still haven't listened to all of it. lol

AestheticOne
12-05-2012, 02:33 PM
listening now, i have a rather melancholy feeling listening to eric talk about mass and bulk, fuck you FDA :(