PDA

View Full Version : R-Andro Cycle #1

RickTheRuler
11-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Currently in a downswing & I hate the world right about now. Kinda been slacking on cold showers. & I haven’t done breathing or meditation in a long time. I’ve been diligent with exercise, diet, & herbal rotations though, that’s been on the straight & narrow. I’m getting pissed off, but I guess I’m just gonna be a really slow recoverer. Just the way it is.

Anyway,

I gotta get on this since I’m running out of some herbs. 400 mg for 6 weeks starting Monday. Full steam ahead on protocol & will continue to do pro hormone runs & 2 month herbs indefinitely.. I waited till now cause I really didn’t feel ready 2 months in during the summer. I was so worried & in a bad place.

It was nice to have some complex carbs for the first time since this thing happened to me back in March/April. Had 2 boxes of gluten free Mac & cheese post workout yesterday. I understand that carbs are needed especially on pro hormone runs. I have been so strict with just paleo that it has been dragging on me. I bust my ass more than anyone lifting so i need these foods.I know it’s lost somewhere in old threads but can anyone list all the backloading foods & type of ice cream you guys use?

How should I spread these out during the day. I work from 800 am to 3:30 pm & lift around 5 pm.

& lastly. Under what circumstances should I stop using these. I see some guys have to come off cause their mood got fucked up. I understand the purpose of these runs, so I will deal with whatever shit comes with it if it puts me in a better baseline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durantia37
11-25-2018, 09:07 AM
Currently in a downswing & I hate the world right about now. Kinda been slacking on cold showers. & I haven’t done breathing or meditation in a long time. I’ve been diligent with exercise, diet, & herbal rotations though, that’s been on the straight & narrow. I’m getting pissed off, but I guess I’m just gonna be a really slow recoverer. Just the way it is.

Anyway,

I gotta get on this since I’m running out of some herbs. 400 mg for 6 weeks starting Monday. Full steam ahead on protocol & will continue to do pro hormone runs & 2 month herbs indefinitely.. I waited till now cause I really didn’t feel ready 2 months in during the summer. I was so worried & in a bad place.

It was nice to have some complex carbs for the first time since this thing happened to me back in March/April. Had 2 boxes of gluten free Mac & cheese post workout yesterday. I understand that carbs are needed especially on pro hormone runs. I have been so strict with just paleo that it has been dragging on me. I bust my ass more than anyone lifting so i need these foods.I know it’s lost somewhere in old threads but can anyone list all the backloading foods & type of ice cream you guys use?

How should I spread these out during the day. I work from 800 am to 3:30 pm & lift around 5 pm.

& lastly. Under what circumstances should I stop using these. I see some guys have to come off cause their mood got fucked up. I understand the purpose of these runs, so I will deal with whatever shit comes with it if it puts me in a better baseline.

I would start with 100 or 200mg and work your way up over the course of the first week. Just my opinion.

basementdweller
11-25-2018, 10:02 AM
^^ I agree. If your mental state is still not great best to start low. Even 100mg messed with me on my first attempt

RickTheRuler
11-25-2018, 10:59 AM
Thanks guys.. pretty weird to imagine feeling physically good but mentally fucked . Hard cock with depression is a weird combo.

The mental stuff is cause it crushes estrogen & messes with serotonin?

& Feeling better after hormones is a result of some 5AR Being repaired (or more efficient whatever) & making the T boosting herbs work slightly better?

Master Mal
11-27-2018, 12:38 PM
Personally I take 200mg (two tablets) when I wake up and another 200mg around 1-2pm.

Also, I've never really had any adverse effects and I've done three R-Andro runs. At worst, it hasn't done all that much for me, but I end up feeling the benefits later. After my last R-Andro run I was on top of the world for a good two months until I crashed due to emotional stress from a breakup. I think you'll be just fine, just work up to 400mg and then stay there.

Just remember to keep lifting and eating well on cycle.

RickTheRuler
11-28-2018, 08:17 PM
Pics before cycle. Will update & see how things change.. if they even do.
5”10 188
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/a9fb4b57fb3057cd9964cc85c22ee5ca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/f8a6bc22058daeb9cbe3896e90966bfc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/73a6406419c268a1172f8ba06cd7cc74.jpg

Master Mal
11-28-2018, 09:11 PM
Pics before cycle. Will update & see how things change.. if they even do.
5”10 188
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/a9fb4b57fb3057cd9964cc85c22ee5ca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/f8a6bc22058daeb9cbe3896e90966bfc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/73a6406419c268a1172f8ba06cd7cc74.jpg

Dude. Bad ass. You're gonna look awesome bald. No idea why you were so worried. :D

RickTheRuler
11-28-2018, 09:34 PM
Dude. Bad ass. You're gonna look awesome bald. No idea why you were so worried. :D

Man don’t even get me started with my list of regrets.

First off. I was not even balding so noticeable. I just saw some slight thinning in my crown. If I cut my hair down to a 2 or lower you could not tell..I took fin cause I saw that there MAY be a signs that I might end up bald. I had 98% of my hair, I just knew that i had it in my genes so I wanted to stop it dead in its tracks & keep my high school hairline forever. Fuck fuck fuck

Second, I have a full beard & workout, from a vanity perspective, yes your right..who really gives a fuck.

Thankfully I just turned 23 recently, & god willing I will get over with this by the time I’m like 26. I’m gonna fuck up the world in so many ways man.

Pocketaces525
11-28-2018, 10:24 PM
Rick, your definitely on your way. I actually have your body type, weigh a bit less but with more water weight on me. I have since remembered CD talking in one of his original threads about his PCT with the Testosterone recovery stack. (things such as res100, DAA, ect). Then he would hop into the test boosters. I'm doing something similar, and its definitely been helping. I'm doing this and still rotating my test boosters. Hoping to continue to see positives.

RickTheRuler
11-29-2018, 09:26 AM
More pics from my HIIT session. I sprint mostly on this uphill street by my house, it’s about 150 yards from where I start. I use a 30 lb weighted vest sometimes as well. It is simply brutal & im always on the verge of death. When it gets warm again I’ll be on the track, hopefully all the work I do sprinting uphill accumulates & I’ll reap the benefits with a much faster time. I most likely have already, seeing as these do so much for your overall power.

Gonna be posting workout pics cause I like doing it & hopefully it motivates some lurkers on here to get up and exercise.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/37e98c273ff239f6687c35a61d581e65.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/998ff8519573e7dedb608f60182ea8f7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/6d18203e989ad7e79411f6383528b57d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/fc9846d3a1f15e3e047e8c5155ce0a91.jpg

jacknap
11-29-2018, 11:12 AM
More pics from my HIIT session. I sprint mostly on this uphill street by my house, it’s about 150 yards from where I start. I use a 30 lb weighted vest sometimes as well. It is simply brutal & im always on the verge of death. When it gets warm again I’ll be on the track, hopefully all the work I do sprinting uphill accumulates & I’ll reap the benefits with a much faster time. I most likely have already, seeing as these do so much for your overall power.

Gonna be posting workout pics cause I like doing it & hopefully it motivates some lurkers on here to get up and exercise.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/37e98c273ff239f6687c35a61d581e65.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/998ff8519573e7dedb608f60182ea8f7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/6d18203e989ad7e79411f6383528b57d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181129/fc9846d3a1f15e3e047e8c5155ce0a91.jpg

you're a beast bro what are you stats height/weight and major lift stats?

same story with me bro I wasn't even balding that much and I used a topical anti androgen and it fucked my shit up cause I probably didn't even have much dht in scalp and probably went straight to my brain. it's such a small chemical and didn't know it could pass through blood brain barrier. honestly though I have really good days now so hopefully should be all done with this shit soon :) you'll likely be better faster than 26 most people at most take 2 years if they're on cdnuts protocol. longest was like 2.5 years, champster.

RickTheRuler
11-29-2018, 05:47 PM
you're a beast bro what are you stats height/weight and major lift stats?

same story with me bro I wasn't even balding that much and I used a topical anti androgen and it fucked my shit up cause I probably didn't even have much dht in scalp and probably went straight to my brain. it's such a small chemical and didn't know it could pass through blood brain barrier. honestly though I have really good days now so hopefully should be all done with this shit soon :) you'll likely be better faster than 26 most people at most take 2 years if they're on cdnuts protocol. longest was like 2.5 years, champster.

188 5”10 5”11 ish.
Last time I maxed out on these lifts..
Close Grip Bench Press : 295
Squat: 420
Deadlift: 600
Overhead Press: 195
Hang Clean: 215
Can’t wait to see how strong I’ll be after a few cycles. All the guys who move these numbers in my gym are all 230+. I get respect for the strength to weight ratio a lot.

& yeah 2.5 years it seems. But I mean if I’m at 2.5 years & im in the same spot as you & Master Mal (residual libido & erectile quality) then I’ll be happy & move on, while still doing prohormone runs & herbs for the rest of my life...Guys usually consider themselves recovered by the time they are where you & Mal are.. CD just waited all the way till the damn end AND some.. Most people don’t wait that long to make it official. But there are also tons of recoveries offline..

that’s my only thing with this, when there’s a board of hundreds, thousands of guys & you see like 15-20 recovery posts, it makes you think that recovering from PFS is hard work over time AND some luck as well . I’m sure many guys move on with their lives & don’t post..But there needs to be a trend where recovery is seen as inevitable, not this one out of every 1000 guys recover. PFS needs to be seen as a period that you get through like any other ailment..Looking around I can assume that guys like Snell, Tubzy, are recovered since they don’t post anymore... That older guy from Chicago (damn) that was here is probably recovered despite that one slip up he had..it kinda is a little let down when you first stumble here as a newcomer & see all these threads from tons of people but see only 10 or so recovery posts. Yea you say 2.5 years but there are guys who joined here 3-4 years back & I don’t hear from them. So who knows if they’re 100% or not...So you get this feeling that it’s like winning a lottery, despite seeing guys on the forum clearly improving in that same time frame you talk about. Makes you think a lot, & that’s where the questioning yourself comes from.

Recovering from PFS is common, but I think this specific protocol is the most efficient. All the stuff we do, it’s such a HEAVY androgen building program. We’re aiding our hormones on every level possible..Everything from our diets, to sprinting, to lifting, herbs, Andro etc.to the way we shower & avoid parabens helps out with the androgen levels... no stone is being left unturned.

Other guys outside of here I generally see recover by eating well, doing a little supplement here and there (nothing like our herb rotations & PH runs) in 3-5 years sometimes more..But they aren’t as strict with themselves as we are. Alot of them don’t know about cold showers, a lot of them still use the chemical soaps, shampooo, & toothpaste...All the little things they miss out on doing is why it takes them a bit longer.. if you go on YouTube & type“pfs recovery” there’s some videos of this bald guy who claims that “full recovery” is not possible but you can “recover in a meaningful way”.. some bullshit.. he’s like 80% right now, he ate well & dabbled with some supplements but he also drank, smoked weed, & wasn’t so much on the straight & narrow. I told him to come here and he’ll be done with it real quick...He did exercise though, but he just didn’t have our level of discipline.. same goes for that French guy that took him 7 years to recover. He was eating fast food first couple of years while recovering & figuring it out.

There’s levels to discipline. That’s why this specific protocol is not for someone who is lazy. But I do believe it’s one of the more quicker ways out. It took CD 5 years with SETBACKS & just rotating 7-10 herbs.

The more you do all at once, the quicker.. so it seems.

jacknap
11-29-2018, 06:28 PM
188 5”10 5”11 ish.
Last time I maxed out on these lifts..
Close Grip Bench Press : 295
Squat: 420
Deadlift: 600
Overhead Press: 195
Hang Clean: 215
Can’t wait to see how strong I’ll be after a few cycles. All the guys who move these numbers in my gym are all 230+. I get respect for the strength to weight ratio a lot.

& yeah 2.5 years it seems. But I mean if I’m at 2.5 years & im in the same spot as you & Master Mal (residual libido & erectile quality) then I’ll be happy & move on, while still doing prohormone runs & herbs for the rest of my life...Guys usually consider themselves recovered by the time they are where you & Mal are.. CD just waited all the way till the damn end AND some.. Most people don’t wait that long to make it official. But there are also tons of recoveries offline..

that’s my only thing with this, when there’s a board of hundreds, thousands of guys & you see like 15-20 recovery posts, it makes you think that recovering from PFS is hard work over time AND some luck as well . I’m sure many guys move on with their lives & don’t post..But there needs to be a trend where recovery is seen as inevitable, not this one out of every 1000 guys recover. PFS needs to be seen as a period that you get through like any other ailment..Looking around I can assume that guys like Snell, Tubzy, are recovered since they don’t post anymore... That older guy from Chicago (damn) that was here is probably recovered despite that one slip up he had..it kinda is a little let down when you first stumble here as a newcomer & see all these threads from tons of people but see only 10 or so recovery posts. Yea you say 2.5 years but there are guys who joined here 3-4 years back & I don’t hear from them. So who knows if they’re 100% or not...So you get this feeling that it’s like winning a lottery, despite seeing guys on the forum clearly improving in that same time frame you talk about. Makes you think a lot, & that’s where the questioning yourself comes from.

Recovering from PFS is common, but I think this specific protocol is the most efficient. All the stuff we do, it’s such a HEAVY androgen building program. We’re aiding our hormones on every level possible..Everything from our diets, to sprinting, to lifting, herbs, Andro etc.to the way we shower & avoid parabens helps out with the androgen levels... no stone is being left unturned.

Other guys outside of here I generally see recover by eating well, doing a little supplement here and there (nothing like our herb rotations & PH runs) in 3-5 years sometimes more..But they aren’t as strict with themselves as we are. Alot of them don’t know about cold showers, a lot of them still use the chemical soaps, shampooo, & toothpaste...All the little things they miss out on doing is why it takes them a bit longer.. if you go on YouTube & type“pfs recovery” there’s some videos of this bald guy who claims that “full recovery” is not possible but you can “recover in a meaningful way”.. some bullshit.. he’s like 80% right now, he ate well & dabbled with some supplements but he also drank, smoked weed, & wasn’t so much on the straight & narrow. I told him to come here and he’ll be done with it real quick...He did exercise though, but he just didn’t have our level of discipline.. same goes for that French guy that took him 7 years to recover. He was eating fast food first couple of years while recovering & figuring it out.

There’s levels to discipline. That’s why this specific protocol is not for someone who is lazy. But I do believe it’s one of the more quicker ways out. It took CD 5 years with SETBACKS & just rotating 7-10 herbs.

The more you do all at once, the quicker.. so it seems.

yeah this other guy that crashed 4 months before me apparently fully recovered as well. he just ate clean / deads and squats some parts of cdnuts protocol but also used remeron he didn't post recovery anywhere. there's probably a lot of guys that do this. honestly though when I feel fully recovered i'll make a post. mentally recovered, physically pretty much, sleep 80-90% past 2 weeks libido 50%. Just for me I want fully recovery before I say that I am :) Ithink it will rev up faster now that my sleep is good.

RickTheRuler
12-01-2018, 07:32 AM
Drop your social media here or add me.

Facebook: Ricardo Alejandro Herasme
Snapchat: Rick_tambrick

I’m to myself a lot working the protocol so I get bored on the down time a bit.

Brazilianguy
12-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Drop your social media here or add me.

Facebook: Ricardo Alejandro Herasme
Snapchat: Rick_tambrick

I’m to myself a lot working the protocol so I get bored on the down time a bit.

I just use Skype

Joocar2 is my address. My photo is the pope.

whoevencares00
12-01-2018, 01:31 PM

badass!

RickTheRuler
12-03-2018, 04:10 PM
It’s day 3 of prohormones (w/ potassium chloride) 400 mg

So far, nothing crazy. Only thing I noticed is that I have a tick more energy, when I lay down I get a lot of spontaneous boners (I never get them when standing up oddly) & moving things around in my job felt lighter. It felt like less Effort was needed. Also slightly better blood flow downstairs..

My stool is looking more normal but I still have a relatively slower digestion process. Some days i do get very regular & use the bathroom 3-4 times a day...The gas is minimal to none now though, nothing changed diet wise besides adding carbs. I think a balanced diet is deff a better approach. I do feel better doing it. & the gut thing for the most part is hormonal. When I was complaining about gas I ran out of pine pollen, then I got on it for a few weeks + started backloading & the gas subsided.

Only thing that annoys me is that certain times my nuts will tuck up, usually mid day ish.. they hang better in the mornings and evenings, I don’t get it. That feeling of them tightening up is a drag.

I’m gearing up for the gym now so I haven’t tested it out lifting wise.

I know 3 days is nothing, & worst case scenario i don’t care if got fucked so hard that I won’t feel the benefits from the first few cycles. I’m in no rush & understand that there a guys who didn’t feel a thing till their 4th based on CDs old posts to other guys..I don’t care if it takes 20 cycles.This is a marathon. I have zero to none expectations, I’m not setting myself up for any type of disappointment on this ride. Just rinse & repeating on this 2 month/6 week wave indefinitely while becoming an absolute monster physically & saving up dough..

Someone in the gym told me that cause of my strength to weight ratios I should learn 1 or 2 fighting disciplines, & I believe boxing & wrestling will serve me right since these skills are the most useful in a street fight.. I’m taking this time to be an absolute monster..I’m putting it in my mind that I’m somehow an odd case & this thing will take long, if it doesn’t it’s a plus. But my headspace is not at no 2.5 years.. best way to be.

I’m gonna come out of this better in all ways. I know it!

Master Mal
12-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Wait a week or two. It may be subtle, but it'll definitely hit you.

jacknap
12-03-2018, 08:38 PM
It’s day 3 of prohormones (w/ potassium chloride) 400 mg

So far, nothing crazy. Only thing I noticed is that I have a tick more energy, when I lay down I get a lot of spontaneous boners (I never get them when standing up oddly) & moving things around in my job felt lighter. It felt like less Effort was needed. Also slightly better blood flow downstairs..

My stool is looking more normal but I still have a relatively slower digestion process. Some days i do get very regular & use the bathroom 3-4 times a day...The gas is minimal to none now though, nothing changed diet wise besides adding carbs. I think a balanced diet is deff a better approach. I do feel better doing it. & the gut thing for the most part is hormonal. When I was complaining about gas I ran out of pine pollen, then I got on it for a few weeks + started backloading & the gas subsided.

Only thing that annoys me is that certain times my nuts will tuck up, usually mid day ish.. they hang better in the mornings and evenings, I don’t get it. That feeling of them tightening up is a drag.

I’m gearing up for the gym now so I haven’t tested it out lifting wise.

I know 3 days is nothing, & worst case scenario i don’t care if got fucked so hard that I won’t feel the benefits from the first few cycles. I’m in no rush & understand that there a guys who didn’t feel a thing till their 4th based on CDs old posts to other guys..I don’t care if it takes 20 cycles.This is a marathon. I have zero to none expectations, I’m not setting myself up for any type of disappointment on this ride. Just rinse & repeating on this 2 month/6 week wave indefinitely while becoming an absolute monster physically & saving up dough..

Someone in the gym told me that cause of my strength to weight ratios I should learn 1 or 2 fighting disciplines, & I believe boxing & wrestling will serve me right since these skills are the most useful in a street fight.. I’m taking this time to be an absolute monster..I’m putting it in my mind that I’m somehow an odd case & this thing will take long, if it doesn’t it’s a plus. But my headspace is not at no 2.5 years.. best way to be.

I’m gonna come out of this better in all ways. I know it!

you're mental game is next level my man. Is this natural to you or learnt? lol

RickTheRuler
12-03-2018, 09:41 PM
you're mental game is next level my man. Is this natural to you or learnt? lol

Killer instinct although it can be natural is definitely learnt for most guys that have it..I feel like my life is like Michael Jordan getting cut from his high school basketball team. That loss, that hurt whatever..just put a chip on his shoulder & what not. .. I’m that guy. I think I said something like this before on your thread, having a heart to heart with Lakehouse.

I’ve taken a lot of L’s pre pfs in everything. PFS is the biggest L. & it has given me the biggest chip on my shoulder EVER.

PFS enhances the mental game more..cause I have no choice. & aggression is the best way to deal with this thing,. I’m using this time recovering as a chance to better myself on all facets. That way, when it’s all said and done & im more social & back 100%, I have something to show for it. A better me, all around.. financially, mentally, physically..This is supposed to be my biggest growth period, not some period where I just wait around & let time pass by.

I’m not really hanging out with people. So the stage is set for me to just be better. What would you if you could not be with women & be social? Better yourself, learn new things etc.. fighting will be one of those new things. & other things along the way. To end up being more well rounded when you get to the other side.

Sad shit is I get more female attention now than ever due to this mindset..It’s a mindfuck.

RickTheRuler
12-05-2018, 10:01 PM
So far, nothing. I haven’t been sleeping as deep , haven’t had morning wood for like 1 week or two. Just backloaded & im bloated. Runny nose, pulsing head etc, bloodshot eyes etc.

All very weird, but will push forward.

RickTheRuler
12-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Today’s a bad day. Feel sick as hell. Still on 400 Mgs.

Your supposed to feel things by week 3 ish?

I’m disappointed, but really immersing myself in the shitty feelings & dealing with it.
Very uncomfortable, but I feel like this is the best way.

Durantia37
12-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Today’s a bad day. Feel sick as hell. Still on 400 Mgs.

Your supposed to feel things by week 3 ish?

I’m disappointed, but really immersing myself in the shitty feelings & dealing with it.
Very uncomfortable, but I feel like this is the best way.

You've been on cycle for like a week, right? If you're already having issues, I would lower the dose. It's better to do a long cycle at a low dose than a short cycle at a high dose, imo.

Honestly, if you're having bad issues a week into your first cycle, you might just be one of the many people who can't tolerate the stuff.

If things get too rough, and lowering the dose doesn't help, quit the cycle, wait 6 or 7 weeks, and try again at a really low dose (100mg or even less, you can even open the capsule and do 50mg). Then slowly raise the dose every few days until you get sides again. Then you'll know what dose works best for you in the future.

If you're not one of the lucky people who can just gobble 400mg a day for six weeks and not have any sides, you have to experiment a little, and it's worth experimenting, because the cycles can be really, really helpful.

Also, I have personally experienced ZERO correlation between how you feel on cycle and the benefits after. All cycles have benefitted me afterwards, some have felt awful.

RickTheRuler
12-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Yeah about, I started Saturday. I think I’m getting upset at the physical stuff not coming in.. like libido, muscle hardening etc...I would put up with mental stuff if there’s surges in the other stuff. That way at least I know something is going on. It’s weird when the libido, erections etc. are not up to par..

I could also be putting expectations on myself which is never good with this thing.

The shittyness I’m in mentally I could deff deal with. No doubt. I make humor of it.. But then when the physical stuff isn’t following then it just compounds on top of that & then my level of despair is at an all time high.

If this persists then I will lower the dose & take your advice.

I need to get past this whole “things working behind the scenes” stage. I can’t lie it’s wearing on me a bit.

RickTheRuler
12-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Is it possible to have a high pitched voice on cycle. I was dealing with some nasal pressure & other things. But people are commenting on it. I thought this type of thing would make your voice deeper??

Should voice changes be part of the up and down as well.

Frustrating week.

basementdweller
12-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Is it possible to have a high pitched voice on cycle. I was dealing with some nasal pressure & other things. But people are commenting on it. I thought this type of thing would make your voice deeper??

Should voice changes be part of the up and down as well.

Frustrating week.

Voice changes are "normal" part of pfs. Mine got really high in the early phases, now not that bad.

R-andro didn't make it deeper, but 4-andro did

RickTheRuler
12-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Voice changes are "normal" part of pfs. Mine got really high in the early phases, now not that bad.

R-andro didn't make it deeper, but 4-andro did

Thanks BD, will continue to truck through this enzyme building inferno I’m in.

RickTheRuler
12-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Boy this is fucking nuts. I’m next level depressed, & vented to my dad about not wanting to be on this earth anymore. Damn lol..im battling my own brain & living minute by minute.

but physically the only thing I’m feeling is more strength. Sexually I’ve seem to have gotten worse. No morning wood for a while.

I’m gonna try this for another week, if things don’t improve I’ll drop it at 3-4 weeks or something, so I can at least get something out of it & not quit too early.

Other concerns is that I always had this weird nose pressure, & mucous in the back of my throat with PFS, some days it’s there some days not so much.. also at times when I tear while yawning or anything else, my eyes get itchy.

I am a bit overwhelmed with all these things going on at once.. & I feel like the Mucous & itchiness are things that hold me back from progressing. Do they?

I deff have a smaller nose & all those crazy physical symptoms. Is it possible to come back from these severe symptoms without pro hormone use? My concern is that the herbs won’t be enough given the level of fucked I am.

Could really use help.

DrivenToRecover
12-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Boy this is fucking nuts. I’m next level depressed, & vented to my dad about not wanting to be on this earth anymore. Damn lol..im battling my own brain & living minute by minute.

but physically the only thing I’m feeling is more strength. Sexually I’ve seem to have gotten worse. No morning wood for a while.

I’m gonna try this for another week, if things don’t improve I’ll drop it at 3-4 weeks or something, so I can at least get something out of it & not quit too early.

Other concerns is that I always had this weird nose pressure, & mucous in the back of my throat with PFS, some days it’s there some days not so much.. also at times when I tear while yawning or anything else, my eyes get itchy.

I am a bit overwhelmed with all these things going on at once.. & I feel like the Mucous & itchiness are things that hold me back from progressing. Do they?

I deff have a smaller nose & all those crazy physical symptoms. Is it possible to come back from these severe symptoms without pro hormone use? My concern is that the herbs won’t be enough given the level of fucked I am.

Could really use help.

Get out of your brain and get into your body when you are down. Do something physical. Even walking. I bet you weren't depressed when you were busing your ass on those hill sprints you posted pictures of lol Because you were doing something that required your full attention, and put you in flow.

Are you meditating? Its huge. It lets you devote full attention and achieve flow in even monotonous shit after a while. Hell I fold laundry in flow lol. No mind wandering and thinking about my day to day symptoms, and stressing. Because my mind has been trained not to do so.

You need this brother. Your jacked, but the most important thing to train with pfs is your brain.

I didn't believe in meditation at first...being a science over spiritual person, but the shit works. There's plenty of science to back it at this point.

Give this video a watch.

Why Meditate? | Change your Brains Default Mode - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAVPDYhW_nw&t=2s)

Some of the best inspiration I've had in making mindfulness a regular practice.

jacknap
12-08-2018, 12:41 PM
focus on what you have not what you don't have. not going to lie I was the biggest cry baby during down swings. But now deeper into it I finally have got some discipline (getting better doesn't hurt either). Nurture yourself. In the darkest moments when I was getting panic attacks daily meditation really helped. Holosync + deep breathing together would help the panic attacks go away.

Lakehouse99
12-13-2018, 10:06 PM
Thanks guys.. pretty weird to imagine feeling physically good but mentally fucked . Hard cock with depression is a weird combo.

The mental stuff is cause it crushes estrogen & messes with serotonin?

& Feeling better after hormones is a result of some 5AR Being repaired (or more efficient whatever) & making the T boosting herbs work slightly better?

mental stuff probably from low pregnenolone levels fucking up all the neurosteroids

Lakehouse99
12-13-2018, 10:14 PM

Could really use help.

you gotta reframe the situation bro

"if i get through this, it will help me by making me stronger, resourceful, and resilient" etc etc

gotta look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel like shit
then ask what could you do to make yourself feel better
and ask how getting through this can benefit you
grind
then you gotta visualize yourself getting through this situation and visualize the process of you grinding through

shit like that keeps your mental edge in tact

- - - Updated - - -

also at least you even feel some energy slightly

i havent felt jack shit yet on the andro cycles lmao

but im here still going at it though with the protocols

RickTheRuler
12-27-2018, 05:48 AM
Update on this cycle so far.

These days I’m severely depressed & apathetic which I expected,.& I really haven’t gotten anything crazy on the physical & sexual side of things.

It’s hard to explain sexually, I was getting Morning wood many days first few months going in, but now I haven’t gotten in in a month..I get plenty of rubbery erections whenever I lay or sit down, but this is kind of how it’s always been..

My lethargy is crazy, I barely get by at work, lift, and lay down to the next morning ..My muscles are still pretty soft, I seem stuck at 188-190 lbs even if I get stronger. I still haven’t gotten around to feeling the lactic acid burn in my muscles & legitimate soreness in the muscles (not tendons)Maybe a slight Itch on scalp, maybe.. I really don’t know.

Can’t lie it has basically been a month of suffering, but I HAVE to push through this cycle no matter how awful im feeling. Living second. By second..Hopefully my experience mirrors the same as the rest of you guys, as in feeling better on herbs after. This misery I’m trudging through has to be worth something. Just has to.

Trump_1776
12-27-2018, 10:40 PM
You're feeling worse on R andro?

jacknap
12-27-2018, 11:19 PM
it raises gaba apparently so can make people feel lethargic.

IMO keep trekking and take that shit like medicine.

you're almost done round 1 and you'll know what to expect round 2. It only gets easier.

biatch
12-28-2018, 04:55 AM
Update on this cycle so far.

These days I’m severely depressed & apathetic which I expected,.& I really haven’t gotten anything crazy on the physical & sexual side of things.

It’s hard to explain sexually, I was getting Morning wood many days first few months going in, but now I haven’t gotten in in a month..I get plenty of rubbery erections whenever I lay or sit down, but this is kind of how it’s always been..

My lethargy is crazy, I barely get by at work, lift, and lay down to the next morning ..My muscles are still pretty soft, I seem stuck at 188-190 lbs even if I get stronger. I still haven’t gotten around to feeling the lactic acid burn in my muscles & legitimate soreness in the muscles (not tendons)Maybe a slight Itch on scalp, maybe.. I really don’t know.

Can’t lie it has basically been a month of suffering, but I HAVE to push through this cycle no matter how awful im feeling. Living second. By second..Hopefully my experience mirrors the same as the rest of you guys, as in feeling better on herbs after. This misery I’m trudging through has to be worth something. Just has to.

I would stop it now.
No reason to push further.
You can have other rounds in the future, why you need to do all in now? You can also take it more easy and do it in a soft way and this doesn't mean it won't work.

RickTheRuler
12-28-2018, 06:24 AM
You're feeling worse on R andro?

Yeah, mentally I expected to be screwed up. But when I saw the little to none physical responses it stressed me out a bit on top of it. I did put a certain expectation on what benefits should I feel on it despite me talking my shit saying I don’t care if takes me 20 cycles to get cured lol.

Edited: If anything I probably could just get it up easier, I get it up by swiping my tip through my pants a few times. Not the best quality in the world though. I made out with a girl a few weeks back & felt some action brewing.. but my brain got fucked with the sides. I was ready for it though. I know what it does to seretonin, gaba etc.

RickTheRuler
12-28-2018, 06:49 AM
I would stop it now.
No reason to push further.
You can have other rounds in the future, why you need to do all in now? You can also take it more easy and do it in a soft way and this doesn't mean it won't work.

I hear ya biatch. Thing is though I’m already 4 weeks in, so might as well finish the damn thing if im this far in.

My pride really didn’t let me stray, I knew there was a chance I’d have serious mental issues. & other guys were telling me cut down dosages, do shorter cycles etc.. but I just said fuck it, I’ll take it all. If underneath all this my body is regenerating 5ar then it’s all good.

Stressing didn’t help either on top of it, I expected a explosion of me being close to 100% physically/sexually on the run.

More time I guess.

Trump_1776
12-28-2018, 08:15 AM
No I agree, drop it now. Your body is still rejecting it.

Lakehouse99
12-29-2018, 10:54 AM
No I agree, drop it now. Your body is still rejecting it.

plus 1

Brazilianguy
12-31-2018, 10:43 AM
How many days or weeks was your cycle?

RickTheRuler
12-31-2018, 04:43 PM
How many days or weeks was your cycle?

I’m still on it. Had some erections by a thought.. little things like this,

I know I asked for advice on this subject but in hindsight it seems like I just needed emotional support cause I knew I was gonna go the whole 6-7 weeks regardless of what anyone told me to be honest. Whenever I get worried & write here, 9 times out of 10 I’m not gonna listen to you guys when you tell me to waiver off something lol.. I trust what I’m doing & read enough posts here to get what’s going on, but as you know, you can read and read but it’s different when you live it.

Before the Andro run I specifically read Fausto’s Andro thread, this is what I was expecting..

Remember, when recovering, the shifting and changing is always good. That’s when you know your nudging your body. Raising one thing, dropping another.

Then again my mental will is up there no doubt, I’m willing to go through the shit, willing to lose my mind for something better in the long run. You guys are dealing with a kid who water fated on his own and worked for 21 days...Despite my bitching on the forum many times during downswing thus far that would lead you guys to believe otherwise.

Looking forward to more suffering... ( David Goggins videos)

Happy New Year.

SS7
01-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Hi Rick - just dropping by. Your log and attitude are an inspiration to me at the moment I must say, hope it does you a little good knowing that.

To focus on the good things, how long have you been on Cdsnuts' protocol so far, and what improvements have you seen from it?

Very best wishes.

RickTheRuler
01-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Hi Rick - just dropping by. Your log and attitude are an inspiration to me at the moment I must say, hope it does you a little good knowing that.

To focus on the good things, how long have you been on Cdsnuts' protocol so far, and what improvements have you seen from it?

Very best wishes.

What’s up.

I’ve been on it since May fully.

I waited 7 months to start my first cycle. but I plan on rotating 21 t boosting herbs for 2 months and cycling for 6 weeks pretty much for the rest of my life after recovery, as well as other things.

The biggest thing is to just set it up, & get on with your life like this never happened. Most of us struggle with this the most.

RickTheRuler
01-06-2019, 01:53 AM
Next week will be 6 weeks, I already started my 3rd bottle like a week ago.. I think imma just finish up this bottle, it should put me at 7 weeks, 8 weeks max. I need to buy some time to order some more herbs anyway.

I’m also digging the little strength bump, I hit 540 for 6 reps on deadlifts yesterday.. . But I still haven’t gotten around to my muscles “feeling it “despite aesthetically looking alright & being strong as fuck even for normal guys & Especially for my body weight (187-190). Fuck this condition, it’s not stopping me from being a beast athletically. Screw that.

The mental sides are still there but a bit better. These prohormones deal with GABA, seretonin etc.. so I get ridiculous lethargy, then at times overstimulation, with anxiety, depression..Lots of chemicals working themselves out in my brain. I actually welcoming the ridiculous lethargy cause it feels drug like.. I’d sleep 10 hours, wake up and still be in a trance with my eyes barely staying open, taking multiple naps.. it’s kind of annoying and it takes more effort to do stuff, but I’ll take this over crippling anxiety any day.

I get quick moments of DHT itch... I get blood flow and some form of an erection with a sexual thought, and touching it gives a faster response to an erection. I’m not definite about this, it could all be in my head. It seems like I’ll be alright with a woman if I’m on a PDE5. Especially when you throw in the fact that it works better when your with a woman vs by yourself with pfs (interplay of hormones) but the fact that responses are happening with my thoughts alone is a good sign? Maybe.. excuse my indecisive language, I’m never 100% sure of anything when it comes to pfs, I always deny any potential improvement I have in my head to avoid disappointment. I’m not dealing with women anyway cause honestly my confidence level is just not there in this department. Even if things did work, my head ain’t there.

Comforting to know that recovery or not, this is what I’m on Forever. You guys think I’m playing when I say forever lol. By the time I’m 28 (23 now) I’ll have like 25 pro hormone cycles under my belt lol. I’m never stopping.

RickTheRuler
01-06-2019, 08:12 PM
**Pics doing weighed pull ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190107/0bf068ecf533ffda058cace14d462151.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190107/75ffb0d02b6728836ace9d985fe3dd57.jpg

RickTheRuler
01-07-2019, 03:04 PM
I think the liver has a lot to do with physical shrinkage.. some guys here stated that their nose got smaller, ears got smaller, feet, hands etc... to me my slightly shrunken nose (like Durantia) is deff one of the more freakier symptoms with this thing... idk if the shrinkage and shape change is a pure 5AR DHT thing or a Growth Hormone / insulin growth factor (IGF) issue as a result of 5AR inhibition..
cause i do remember the sharp pain from what felt like my liver on the drug.

This is just a theory.

I haven’t researched thoroughly but I assume that many of the herbs hit the liver & build it up like it does with other parts like adrenals/gut. So no worries there.

Just an observation

Cdsnuts
01-11-2019, 04:10 AM
**Pics doing weighed pull ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190107/0bf068ecf533ffda058cace14d462151.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190107/75ffb0d02b6728836ace9d985fe3dd57.jpg

Nice.

Love weighted pull ups.

RickTheRuler
01-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Tomorrow will be my last day on this run, I only have enough for 400 mg tomorrow on my 3rd bottle. So exactly 6 weeks.

Obvious things are the bump in the strength & the insane lethargy/apathy that I have dealt with this whole time, you can throw in at times feeling very overstimulated which led to trouble falling asleep. It was hell but I was hitting PRs all over the place .....the other PFS things seemed to improve but these things get better ever so slowly that it’s hard to even tell. I haven’t had big explosive surges, it “feels” like nothing is happening when you’re tracking symptoms day to day..I’d have to wait like 2-3 months to look back and assess.

Kind of reminds me of when I started lifting in high school 5 years ago i could never tell I was getting size since I was checking myself out daily.. I thought I was still skinny, but other people commented. That’s how it is with these pfs symptoms.

Should I start my second cycle in 6 weeks? (March 1st), or wait till April? I know the sticky says 8-12 weeks but I see other guys on their own things.

jacknap
01-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Tomorrow will be my last day on this run, I only have enough for 400 mg tomorrow on my 3rd bottle. So exactly 6 weeks.

Obvious things are the bump in the strength & the insane lethargy/apathy that I have dealt with this whole time, you can throw in at times feeling very overstimulated which led to trouble falling asleep. It was hell but I was hitting PRs all over the place .....the other PFS things seemed to improve but these things get better ever so slowly that it’s hard to even tell. I haven’t had big explosive surges, it “feels” like nothing is happening when you’re tracking symptoms day to day..I’d have to wait like 2-3 months to look back and assess.

Kind of reminds me of when I started lifting in high school 5 years ago i could never tell I was getting size since I was checking myself out daily.. I thought I was still skinny, but other people commented. That’s how it is with these pfs symptoms.

Should I start my second cycle in 6 weeks? (March 1st), or wait till April? I know the sticky says 8-12 weeks but I see other guys on their own things.

cd says 8-12 weeks in the andro sticky. did u read it? I wait 8

RickTheRuler
01-11-2019, 07:33 PM
8 it is. Yeah I read his sticky but other people went about it differently

April round two.

Cdsnuts
01-12-2019, 11:14 AM
You can chill at 6 weeks for your first ever cycle. Mission accomplished. You got your feet wet. Hop off, run some herbs for two months, then jump back on for an 8 week run. No worries. As you know, this is a marathon, not a sprint. You'll be doing this for quite awhile, so no biggie on the first run. Consider it a success.

RickTheRuler
01-12-2019, 12:50 PM
You can chill at 6 weeks for your first ever cycle. Mission accomplished. You got your feet wet. Hop off, run some herbs for two months, then jump back on for an 8 week run. No worries. As you know, this is a marathon, not a sprint. You'll be doing this for quite awhile, so no biggie on the first run. Consider it a success.

makes sense. Yeah I’ve stated that I’m doing it in this fashion for life even after recovery, just the way it’s gonna be from here on out..

Jesus it’s pretty scary how much of a physical beast you can become when diet, herbs, & prohormones are all in line. top it off with a insane driven mind.

Judging by how I am now with exercise, By the time I’m out of the PFS woods I will be next level animal.. and after that, with all this information? Omg.. the government might kidnap me.

When I’m pretty close I deff gotta take a little NJ transit ride down by your way, we gotta have a sprint session or something CD.. let’s see what the old man has in the tank.

I might be surprised & schooled

SS7
01-13-2019, 06:56 AM

Hey Rick - good to read your update. I'm following this closely, will you be keeping this up-to-date as you begin the herb cycle? Let us know what improvements "stick" and what not?

Also, with regards to your later post, if yourself and CD meet up for a "recovery party" gym session, you guys book me a place, I'll get a flight there (UK guy) and we'll give the weights room some warm running.

Keep going my friend.

RickTheRuler
01-13-2019, 06:56 AM
Well, if this means anything, I just broke the ice on sex with this thing. This woman was giving me a blowjob that felt like it was at least an hour too..

This was weighing on me these past 7-8 months.

I’m one who does not care about women like that, but this was good psychologically for me

It’s hard for me to ejaculate cause it’s numb, but it makes em try harder, they get NO validation from Rick haha their egos crushed

I’m more relaxed right now, with PED5’s I’m alright. The rubberyness was a bit of challenge but I’ll take this..

NYC, Rick is back. Hide ya kids hide ya wives.

jacknap
01-13-2019, 07:36 PM
I told you you could probably have sex at this point.

I still can't get it up some nights but I don't really give a fuck anymore i'm happy to have most of my life back for now and in the end all come back with amazing new health hacks like andro, pine pollen, tongkat

RickTheRuler
01-13-2019, 11:38 PM
Well if you can’t get it up in front of all those cucks as sex parties then that’s totally fine lol.

But I know when you solo with girls your pretty good to go

Cdsnuts
01-15-2019, 05:09 AM
Well if you can’t get it up in front of all those cucks as sex parties then that’s totally fine lol.

But I know when you solo with girls your pretty good to go

Good to go? His pimp hand is strong. Lol