PDA

View Full Version : L-Tetrahydropalamatine ... (Liftmode Sleep Caps) and serotonin question mixing with..

Shellnyce
02-05-2019, 04:11 PM
I just bought LiftModes Sleep Caps but I am also currently taking Mirtazapine to help with sleep (15mg). It sort of works but then there are some nights when it doesnt work at all. Can anyone tell me if there is any danger in mixing the 2 of these (Mirtazapine and L-THP and/or Oleamide). I am concerned that L-Tetrahydropalamatine raises serotonin. I am worried about serotonin syndrome. I am looking to safely add something to my sleep arsenal so I can stop taking Klonopin when the Remeron stops working. Any help would be great. Also... if anyone knows anything about Oleamide and if that would be a bad mix, that would be helpful too.

Ozz
02-02-2020, 01:32 AM
Oleamide didn't work for me. Glad it does for you. You would feel overconfident and above others (hierarchy wise) if you had high or too much serotonin. Other symptoms include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headache and shivering, and more severe ones include high fever and irregular heartbeat.
I never tried L-THP and don't know about it.
By the way I go by Ozeph on another forum.