PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried TRT: Testorone replacement therapy

Niggerjesustits
06-27-2019, 10:41 AM
I want to know your experiences as I'm considering it

Maxout777
06-27-2019, 10:53 AM
Seriously? Have you read any of the forums on this condition and or this one at all?

Hell no.

Benq123
06-27-2019, 01:44 PM
Even if it reduces some symptoms, I wouldn't want to be reliant on it for life.
Don't do it, do the protocol.

Durantia37
06-27-2019, 08:59 PM
There are horror stories all over the place about TRT. You would be very lucky if your symptoms were even temporarily reduced.

LetsGo
06-27-2019, 09:10 PM
If TRT cured PFS, everyone on PropeciaHelp would have gone on TRT and this protocol never would have been discovered.

TRT has a 0%, or almost 0% cure rate for PFS.

PFS is not just a lack of testosterone and/or DHT. It’s a lack of the body’s ability to use DHT properly. Just loading up on testosterone won’t cure you, you have to get your receptors back online. You can have all the T and DHT in the world, but it won’t help you if your body can’t use it.

Cdsnuts
06-28-2019, 11:49 AM
I want to know your experiences as I'm considering it

Seriously?

I suggest you take a long afternoon or evening and read as much as you can about this on this forum and others. Not only is it absolutely pointless in curing PFS, but you would also then be imprisoning yourself to a life of doctors visits and blood tests......FOR LIFE.

Bad move, imo. And it also goes against everything that is taught on TMO. The complete opposite actually.

RickTheRuler
06-28-2019, 12:41 PM
I wouldn’t even do it if I never had PFS. Then again I don’t much about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdsnuts
06-28-2019, 02:30 PM
I wouldn’t even do it if I never had PFS. Then again I don’t much about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've helped quite a few guys OFF TRT by guiding them through the protocol. It's just not worth it. The only way I would ever think it necessary is if you had some type of accident and lost your testicles. That would be the only way I would ever even consider it.

The Goat
06-30-2019, 10:44 AM
I have tried TRT in the past, twice. It does not help PFS. It does relieve some of the symptoms but did not help libido at all for example. Better off following cdsnuts protocol.

Niggerjesustits
06-30-2019, 11:39 AM
Seriously?

I suggest you take a long afternoon or evening and read as much as you can about this on this forum and others. Not only is it absolutely pointless in curing PFS, but you would also then be imprisoning yourself to a life of doctors visits and blood tests......FOR LIFE.

Bad move, imo. And it also goes against everything that is taught on TMO. The complete opposite actually.

Sorry if I made you feel like your wasting time. I DO read a lot on this site but just missed the TRT subject. I will dedicate to the protocol first t as your explaination is perfect

Cdsnuts
07-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Sorry if I made you feel like your wasting time. I DO read a lot on this site but just missed the TRT subject. I will dedicate to the protocol first t as your explaination is perfect

I know it's difficult at first, but blind faith man. Jump in 100% and don't question it.