PDA

View Full Version : First R Andro cycle

finvic
07-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Hi, guys, I started my first R Andro cycle after being on the regimen for about a year and a half. I'm scared shitless of drugs and especially steroids/prohormones, but here we are. I wanted to take them before they got too too old. I have read cdsnuts' topic and all the other topics here, but it has been a while since I read it all. As I said, I am scared shitless of prohormones still, so I am only on 100mg in the morning. Will add 1 more pill in the afternoon if side effects go away. Anyway, I am on day 4 so far, and here is the progress:

Pros:
No dandruff
(Could be not due to the pill) Higher energy some days

Cons:
Weaker/no morning wood
Girlfriend said I don't feel as big
Sleep is slightly worse
On day 2, after going in the cold pool for a while and getting out, my body was sooooo cold. It was 80 degrees in the house and I was bundled up with a robe and slippers but was still freezing for like half an hour. My pulse and blood pressure were similarly low. Pulse went from 48 to 65/70 during this time. Very weird.

Am I ready for this shit? Please advise.

Benq123
07-03-2019, 01:11 PM
I can't help you because I'm also too scared to try them ATM.
But interested in how you get on so please keep updating

finvic
07-03-2019, 04:47 PM
I must have accidentally deleted the last post. But here it goes again.

Day 5:

High energy today. I feel like my body is adjusted to the slight hormonal change, or maybe I'm just not anxious anymore. Also felt my first slight strength increase. It felt effortless to go 10 lbs above my usual, whereas I felt weak in the gym the first couple days. Would like to increase the dosage by 100 mg by the end of the week, especially if I got some insight from one of the veterans here.

SS7
07-04-2019, 01:59 AM
Just my 2c but sounds like it's how it should be. If I had the chance to do my first cycle again I'd creep up to 400mg/day, as you are, and just hold that there for the 6 weeks.

Done one cycle myself, bounced back from what I think was low E fine with herbs. I'll try another one another time, maybe closer to the winter - have a LOT of R-Andro luckily!

finvic
07-07-2019, 06:48 AM
Ok, I know your dosage was too high too soon. Was there any way stopping cold turkey could have caused your symptoms also?

Also, days 6 and 7 were high energy again for me. Those days are great but I still miss my sex drive. My sleep still is not optimal on the cycle, but the morning wood is more normal now. I didn't have sex since day 2 and nothing else weird happened. I'm able to take cold showers but I haven't been in a really cold pool since day 2 either. Again, I feel like my body adjusted to the exogenous compounds.

Day 8 I added a second pill in the afternoon(3pm). I didn't notice anything additional really. It was a medium day yesterday. I can see pills 3 and 4 being added at a faster rate at this pace.

Jado
07-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Thanks for your posts. I've been hesitant to try prohormones as well. I tried after my first fast, and I started to feel worse, so I stopped. Just started again today - we'll see how it goes. Keep us posted on your progress!

Cdsnuts
07-08-2019, 11:41 AM
I can see being nervous but the bottom number on the cycle should be at least 200mg/day. You're not going to get much out of 100mg/day. You can also relax a bit knowing that this compound isn't going to make you any worse then you are now.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your posts. I've been hesitant to try prohormones as well. I tried after my first fast, and I started to feel worse, so I stopped. Just started again today - we'll see how it goes. Keep us posted on your progress!

You ran a cycle right after fasting?

Jado
07-08-2019, 12:29 PM
I can see being nervous but the bottom number on the cycle should be at least 200mg/day. You're not going to get much out of 100mg/day. You can also relax a bit knowing that this compound isn't going to make you any worse then you are now.

- - - Updated - - -

You ran a cycle right after fasting?

No, not right after the fast...I see how that looks after rereading my post. I did the fast then cycled 9 herbs for 4 months while maintaining the diet plan. I just don't think my system was quite ready...? So, I've done another juice fast followed by herbs/diet and now I've decided to try again. I'm on day 2 of the R Andro, and so far, so good. Actually, it seems to be making me feel pretty good. Definitely nothing like last time. Of course, who knows, it's possible it wasn't the Andro, and it was just PFS, and I got freaked. Anyway, my plan was to do 100mg x 1 wk, then up it to 200mg, just for my piece of mind. Think that'll be ok?

Cdsnuts
07-08-2019, 12:48 PM
No, not right after the fast...I see how that looks after rereading my post. I did the fast then cycled 9 herbs for 4 months while maintaining the diet plan. I just don't think my system was quite ready...? So, I've done another juice fast followed by herbs/diet and now I've decided to try again. I'm on day 2 of the R Andro, and so far, so good. Actually, it seems to be making me feel pretty good. Definitely nothing like last time. Of course, who knows, it's possible it wasn't the Andro, and it was just PFS, and I got freaked. Anyway, my plan was to do 100mg x 1 wk, then up it to 200mg, just for my piece of mind. Think that'll be ok?

Ok, I see.

It should make you feel good. That's a good sign. Your body just might not have been ready the first time as you had stated. I would just start at 200mg/day. On Non workout days, take one in the a.m and one in the pm. On work out days, take one dose preworkout and the other dose 8-12 hours later.

Jado
07-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Ok, I see.

It should make you feel good. That's a good sign. Your body just might not have been ready the first time as you had stated. I would just start at 200mg/day. On Non workout days, take one in the a.m and one in the pm. On work out days, take one dose preworkout and the other dose 8-12 hours later.

Ok, will do. Looking forward to the results! Thanks, man.

Cdsnuts
07-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Ok, will do. Looking forward to the results! Thanks, man.

Start there and see how you feel. If after a couple weeks you stop feeling the magic, just pull the plug and hop right back onto cycling herbs. Give it another couple months then try it again.

Jado
07-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Start there and see how you feel. If after a couple weeks you stop feeling the magic, just pull the plug and hop right back onto cycling herbs. Give it another couple months then try it again.

Right on. Thanks again for all your guidance, man. It really seems to be helping this time. I'm super stoked! So much so I ordered some more off eBay. It's a little on the old side, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Cdsnuts
07-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Right on. Thanks again for all your guidance, man. It really seems to be helping this time. I'm super stoked! So much so I ordered some more off eBay. It's a little on the old side, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

The stuff has a pretty decent shelf life. You should be fine. If not, there is always Androhard Transdermal by Musclegelz.

Jado
07-09-2019, 01:59 PM
The stuff has a pretty decent shelf life. You should be fine. If not, there is always Androhard Transdermal by Musclegelz.
Cool. Do you find the Androhard works as well? Or better?

finvic
07-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Days 9 &10 were low energy days. Today (day 11) was pretty medium. I felt a decent amount of sexual thoughts and excitement today, but I have felt that before in my 6 years of pfs.

Other than that, I was probably going to increase my dose to 2 in the morning tomorrow making 300 mg total. I'm a little let down that I'm not feeling more improvements other than the disappearance of flaky dry skin so far. But then again I'm taking half of CD's suggested minimum.

Cdsnuts
07-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Days 9 &10 were low energy days. Today (day 11) was pretty medium. I felt a decent amount of sexual thoughts and excitement today, but I have felt that before in my 6 years of pfs.

Other than that, I was probably going to increase my dose to 2 in the morning tomorrow making 300 mg total. I'm a little let down that I'm not feeling more improvements other than the disappearance of flaky dry skin so far. But then again I'm taking half of CD's suggested minimum.

Yeah....you're not really giving yourself much of a chance to get anything from it with that dose.

And then there is the fact that some guys feel nothing on their first cycle. That being said, it's still doing what it needs to do on the cellular level. This is the most important part.

finvic
07-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Yeah....you're not really giving yourself much of a chance to get anything from it with that dose.

And then there is the fact that some guys feel nothing on their first cycle. That being said, it's still doing what it needs to do on the cellular level. This is the most important part.

You're absolutely right. Thanks for the reply and for sharing your recovery in such detail. You've been like a celebrity to me this past year or so. Sticking through the bad days to see the ever increasing good days has been my life ever since I adopted your protocol.

Btw day 12
I moved up to 300 mg. 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Worked out hard and I felt awesome today. One thing I learned after starting the protocol is that your sleep can be really shitty but you will still feel good if you haven't been breaking. And if I did break and go strict again it will almost always reverse within 3 days or a week at most.

Anyway this morning I drove to work really absorbed in my music. I felt like such a cocky smart man like I was pre pfs. Really nostalgic and was legitimately excited about sex. I did feel this during pfs but I would always have to question whether I was turned on but it was clear I was. I have to stress that this was very subtle and not like before finasteride.

Edit: oh and I think I remember Rick the Ruler saying that he felt like very dominant sexual thoughts while on a cycle, I think I know what he means. It's so hard to sort through what's in your head and what the prohormone might be causing. Anyway just want to be as open as possible about this

Cdsnuts
07-11-2019, 10:22 AM
You're absolutely right. Thanks for the reply and for sharing your recovery in such detail. You've been like a celebrity to me this past year or so. Sticking through the bad days to see the ever increasing good days has been my life ever since I adopted your protocol.

Btw day 12
I moved up to 300 mg. 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Worked out hard and I felt awesome today. One thing I learned after starting the protocol is that your sleep can be really shitty but you will still feel good if you haven't been breaking. And if I did break and go strict again it will almost always reverse within 3 days or a week at most.

Anyway this morning I drove to work really absorbed in my music. I felt like such a cocky smart man like I was pre pfs. Really nostalgic and was legitimately excited about sex. I did feel this during pfs but I would always have to question whether I was turned on but it was clear I was. I have to stress that this was very subtle and not like before finasteride.

Edit: oh and I think I remember Rick the Ruler saying that he felt like very dominant sexual thoughts while on a cycle, I think I know what he means. It's so hard to sort through what's in your head and what the prohormone might be causing. Anyway just want to be as open as possible about this

The music thing....man...I remember when the music first hit me again as I was recovering...It made me so emotional. Great feeling.

Those thoughts are backed up by the hormones. Right now, in your case, they are from the prohormones, but it doesn't make then not real....they are very real. It's just that the hormones that are supporting and creating those thoughts are supplied exogenously right now. As you heal, and your natural hormones come back online, you'll start having them off cycle, backed up by your endogenous production.

finvic
07-11-2019, 06:10 PM
I look forward to the shift in thoughts. I
remember how much it sucked to have those
thoughts sucked away almost overnight.

Day 13 was amazing again. Smiling and
happy for the most part all day at work.
Today was my rest day as far as working out
goes.

I had some strong sexual desires this
morning and like a warm connection in my
genitals when I thought about it. Like I had to
go out and have sex while at work. Normally
when I have sex I don't really get excited
beforehand. Not sure what id call 100
percent libido but still 100 percent awesome.
Can't wait to see how 400 mg goes.

Cdsnuts
07-12-2019, 09:55 AM
I look forward to the shift in thoughts. I
remember how much it sucked to have those
thoughts sucked away almost overnight.

Day 13 was amazing again. Smiling and
happy for the most part all day at work.
Today was my rest day as far as working out
goes.

I had some strong sexual desires this
morning and like a warm connection in my
genitals when I thought about it. Like I had to
go out and have sex while at work. Normally
when I have sex I don't really get excited
beforehand. Not sure what id call 100
percent libido but still 100 percent awesome.
Can't wait to see how 400 mg goes.

Okay, so you have a steady woman? Even better. At the higher dosages, the thoughts and desires become animalistic, primal..lustful, if you will.

finvic
07-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Yes, I have a steady woman. And yes! Going to increase to 4 tomorrow. Btw I was going on a trip next weekend to visit my friend who makes beer. I was initially not even going to think about it but I saw in Rick the Ruler's "Gaining mass" thread you said you can get away with, say, a drink on an R Andro+4 Andro cycle. Is there wiggle room also on R Andro alone? I don't even care too much if the answer is no or probably not, just don't want to deny tasting it if I don't have to. Thanks CD.

Also day 14 was similar to the last two days. Felt very happy, had some sexual thoughts, I feel more absorbed in things on cycle. Like more human.

RickTheRuler
07-13-2019, 08:21 AM
Take into account that I started with the booze after 1 year recovering. I wouldn’t recommend it off the bat, give your body the time it needs to reach a certain level of recovery that’s not 100% obviously but can process alcohol a bit better. Careful with the “pro hormone’s = I can go crazy” mindset, especially if your new...it was more of a time thing for me. And 1 year & 2 months in today I just happen to be doing a prohormone stack, which is why I’m going to be more liberal for the next few months .. it’s hormones + the time I was pretty strict on this for me to get to this point.

I also take all precautions with drinking. I take liver supplements and eat a lot before and after.. I also do it in a backloading window(meaning I lifted that afternoon) and I also take whatever t boosting herb for that day after drinking for hormonal assistance. The day after I sprint too & that snaps be back into place...all these things from different angles to help my body out. It usually goes good when I do all of this, even if I get a bit drunk. I’m affected for 1 day or 2 if I’m even affected at all.

I’m not a big drinker at all though.. the most I’d do is sip something every 2 weeks or so, & that’s a lot for me.. I’m more of a weed guy, that was harder to give up.

Cdsnuts
07-13-2019, 05:22 PM
Take into account that I started with the booze after 1 year recovering. I wouldn’t recommend it off the bat, give your body the time it needs to reach a certain level of recovery that’s not 100% obviously but can process alcohol a bit better. Careful with the “pro hormone’s = I can go crazy” mindset, especially if your new...it was more of a time thing for me. And 1 year & 2 months in today I just happen to be doing a prohormone stack, which is why I’m going to be more liberal for the next few months .. it’s hormones + the time I was pretty strict on this for me to get to this point.

I also take all precautions with drinking. I take liver supplements and eat a lot before and after.. I also do it in a backloading window(meaning I lifted that afternoon) and I also take whatever t boosting herb for that day after drinking for hormonal assistance. The day after I sprint too & that snaps be back into place...all these things from different angles to help my body out. It usually goes good when I do all of this, even if I get a bit drunk. I’m affected for 1 day or 2 if I’m even affected at all.

I’m not a big drinker at all though.. the most I’d do is sip something every 2 weeks or so, & that’s a lot for me.. I’m more of a weed guy, that was harder to give up.

All of this^^^^

finvic
07-15-2019, 11:50 AM

Ah ok. I'll not drink then. I'll refer back to this post if I'm thinking about drinking, but I fasted January 2018 and have been on the protocol since then. Granted I did break multiple times since then.

Btw day 15 was pretty great when I added a fourth pill but it wasn't as good of jump as from 2 to 3 pills. Day 16 started amazing but then my girlfriend was acting up and I'm just still mad and it just really put me in a bad and super low energy mood for the post day and a half. It will pass.

Cdsnuts
07-17-2019, 11:00 AM
Ah ok. I'll not drink then. I'll refer back to this post if I'm thinking about drinking, but I fasted January 2018 and have been on the protocol since then. Granted I did break multiple times since then.

Btw day 15 was pretty great when I added a fourth pill but it wasn't as good of jump as from 2 to 3 pills. Day 16 started amazing but then my girlfriend was acting up and I'm just still mad and it just really put me in a bad and super low energy mood for the post day and a half. It will pass.

That's your best bet. Just don't bother until your much further along in your recovery. In my experience, it's just not worth the set back.