PDA

View Full Version : Other things to stack with R-andro or other prohormone stacks?

jacknap
07-03-2019, 02:18 PM
as the title suggests are there any other prohormone stacks that are nice and feel good?

I tried maxouts 4-andro r-andro combo and really liked it. I' m relatively recovered so looking to have some fun this summer and like to try new things.

for those in the know, what ya'll think?

I gotta write a recovery post too because I'm basically at least 85% all year and often 100% and sometimes 110%. :)

Cdsnuts
07-12-2019, 10:25 AM
as the title suggests are there any other prohormone stacks that are nice and feel good?

I tried maxouts 4-andro r-andro combo and really liked it. I' m relatively recovered so looking to have some fun this summer and like to try new things.

for those in the know, what ya'll think?

I gotta write a recovery post too because I'm basically at least 85% all year and often 100% and sometimes 110%. :)

Don't know how I missed this.

Hell yeah you got to write a recovery post!! I hope you stick around afterwords though and lend your support. You've become a well respected member of this community and it would mean alot to the guys coming in behind you. Plus, you are the boards go to pick up guru....lol

Really though, those are the safest two that I would ever suggest at this point, and probably ever. You could play around with the delivery systems such as switch it up from orals to transdermals, etc. Alot of guys prefer the transdermals over orals because in their systems they get more of a conversion.

You may like the feel of those even more.