PDA

View Full Version : Gaining Mass

RickTheRuler
07-07-2019, 05:46 PM
I’m sure this thread will be beneficial for anybody regardless of their state.

Here’s the thing, I’m actually not underweight or wasting at all.. I’m 5”10 188-192 lbs lean.. nonetheless, I still want to gain some weight. I’d like to be around 200. It feels like I’m stuck at this weight despite getting stronger.. despite deadlifting 600+, squatting 380+.. I’m starting to hit strength plateau’s cause you can only do so much at a certain body weight, you can still get stronger but if you stay the same weight the results come very slow & it takes more time. (It’s also more impressive the lighter you are & more you lift, so strength gains are more on the neurological adaptation side of things when you stay the same weight, neurological adaptation takes longer than simply gaining weight & moving up a weight class)

Things to take note, my metabolism is fast naturally & genetically my body type is more of the skinny 165 lb type had I never worked out in my life.. on top of me playing sports outside the gym.. I’m a very active dude.. it’s recommend I eat 4,000 calories a day to gain weight but with my activity level it feels like I need more...

What the fuck do i do fellas. Simply eat more? I was thinking of eating over my caloric surplus in my backloading window, but that would cause me to force feed myself into oblivion. Imagine a window from 8 pm to 12 am where I’d have to guzzle 4,000 calories?? Yikes (I’ve done this pre pfs too) if I gotta do that, then I’ll do it.. any healthy shakes that are loaded with carbs? I need a whole lotta mf’in calories.. hard to do when trying to eat pretty clean.

Lastly, is this a PFS thing where your weight is stagnant? Or can you still get bigger with PFS?

Thank you. We can all use help here I bet. Bounce some ideas around..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DefRecover
07-07-2019, 10:38 PM
I could definitely use some help here...

Like you, I am naturally lean and ripped, but have really struggled to put on any size since PFS. I am probably now back to around 155-160lb after dropping to about 145-150lb during juice feast. But I am also 6’2” and nowhere near as strong. You are a monster bro! My deadlifts are like 5x5 @ 210lb and squats are 5x5 @ 180lb. Obviously one rep max would be a bit higher - but yours are insane...

I think my problem is a combo of my gut problems (not absorbing nutrients properly) and my sleep problems (not recovering properly) which are impeding muscle growth...

I think I eat quite a lot, don’t track calories, but doesn’t seem to change my size.

jacknap
07-08-2019, 05:16 AM
It's probably just eat more. If you drink your calories it's easier to consume more as well (ie make smoothies)

Benq123
07-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Much harder to do so with PFS for sure, for the reasons already mentioned.
Maybe just be happy with maintenance until you recover from PFS? I'm sure things go much smoother post recovery. There's no rush.

Cdsnuts
07-08-2019, 09:09 AM
Mass = more food. That's pretty much it. Really this is for nothing more then aesthetic purposes. We all know ( or most of us do anyway) that size does NOT equate to strength.

I used to want to be bigger when I was younger, but now as I age, strength is where I like to focus. That, and being supple and loose. I don't want to be one of those older guys who fall or bump into something and injure themselves in a ridiculous fashion.

But if size is what you want, then open wide baby bird cause you're going to need to start shoveling it in, PFS or not.

RickTheRuler
07-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Will commence shoveling it in then!! That’s EASY.

Next week I begin my 3rd Andro cycle, & I’m stacking it with 4 Andro for 8 weeks .. I know there is some mild suppression with it when I get off that should last a couple of weeks. But, nonetheless I trust the power in the herbs to bounce me back fine..I’m trying to be on a high all summer & on my trip to Cali..that stack should help with the mass too. This is the stack I plan on doing every summer, any other time I’m cycling it’ll just be DHT prohormones solo.

Lifting and fucking all summer, need a girl to shove food down my throat while we do it so I’m never losing out!!!

Cdsnuts
07-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Will commence shoveling it in then!! That’s EASY.

Next week I begin my 3rd Andro cycle, & I’m stacking it with 4 Andro for 8 weeks .. I know there is some mild suppression with it when I get off that should last a couple of weeks. But, nonetheless I trust the power in the herbs to bounce me back fine..I’m trying to be on a high all summer & on my trip to Cali..that stack should help with the mass too. This is the stack I plan on doing every summer, any other time I’m cycling it’ll just be DHT prohormones solo.

Lifting and fucking all summer, need a girl to shove food down my throat while we do it so I’m never losing out!!!

First time running 4? Yeah, that ones gonna thicken you up for sure. I loved Andromass by PP when it used to exist, but man did it turn me into a brute. I work a white collar job, and that shit made me feel like running a jackhammer all day rather then sitting down doing paperwork.....lol.

The two hormones synergize very well with each other. Your strength is going to go up and and so will your mass. Your appetite is going to be killer. Not to mention sex drive is going to be through the roof. So really, all you're going to want to do all summer is lift, fuck and eat.

And it's not that suppressive. You'll be good to go in a week or so, if that. I've never had any issues with suppression what so ever in all of the cycles I've run.

And I know you're going away, so you'll be glad to know that with these two together, you have a lot more wiggle room when it comes to alcohol. Meaning that you can let loose a little bit more then usual.

Maxout know's what's up.....lol.

Keep us posted.

RickTheRuler
07-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Wiggle room with alcohol meaning??

Every time I’ve went out I’ve babysat one beer..that’s it. You mean in terms of getting a buzz?? I don’t plan on getting shit faced. I appreciate a little buzz more these days..

Cdsnuts
07-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Wiggle room with alcohol meaning??

Every time I’ve went out I’ve babysat one beer..that’s it. You mean in terms of getting a buzz?? I don’t plan on getting shit faced. I appreciate a little buzz more these days..

Yeah...you can basically tie one on without too much of a penalty. It's like a cheat shield, if you will......lol

RickTheRuler
07-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Yeah...you can basically tie one on without too much of a penalty. It's like a cheat shield, if you will......lol

When I cheat I usually have a voice in my head that is shaming me. I beat myself up..but in this stage, as long as I worked out hard & it was in the backloading window it’s generally alright. It’s not an excuse to cheat on the regular though.

Maxout777
07-10-2019, 10:52 AM
First time running 4? Yeah, that ones gonna thicken you up for sure. I loved Andromass by PP when it used to exist, but man did it turn me into a brute. I work a white collar job, and that shit made me feel like running a jackhammer all day rather then sitting down doing paperwork.....lol.

The two hormones synergize very well with each other. Your strength is going to go up and and so will your mass. Your appetite is going to be killer. Not to mention sex drive is going to be through the roof. So really, all you're going to want to do all summer is lift, fuck and eat.

And it's not that suppressive. You'll be good to go in a week or so, if that. I've never had any issues with suppression what so ever in all of the cycles I've run.

And I know you're going away, so you'll be glad to know that with these two together, you have a lot more wiggle room when it comes to alcohol. Meaning that you can let loose a little bit more then usual.

Maxout know's what's up.....lol.

Keep us posted.

Yeah, I could get by with a lot on those compounds together back in the day lol. Basically eliminated the “hormonal hangover” of PFS. Also, after recovering it eliminated any hangover at all for the most part. Always felt like a total badass.

You’ll enjoy it.

Cdsnuts
07-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I could get by with a lot on those compounds together back in the day lol. Basically eliminated the “hormonal hangover” of PFS. Also, after recovering it eliminated any hangover at all for the most part. Always felt like a total badass.

You’ll enjoy it.

Perfect way to put it. "Hormonal hangover." Exactly.

Plus when you're in that stage it actually made it possible to enjoy alcohol again. Like it made it feel the way it used to with that nice smooth relaxed "FTW" buzz.....

- - - Updated - - -

When I cheat I usually have a voice in my head that is shaming me. I beat myself up..but in this stage, as long as I worked out hard & it was in the backloading window it’s generally alright. It’s not an excuse to cheat on the regular though.

Exactly. As long as you do it in the backloading window it's not really a cheat at all for the most part, especially after a good workout.

jacknap
07-10-2019, 02:52 PM
I'm debating running 4 as well but it's expensive and I did have like 3 weeks suppression last time I ran it and also my parents give me shit when I thicken up and take shit lol. But it'll be sick for the summer just be a total sex addict. So might pull the trigger.

Cdsnuts
07-10-2019, 03:00 PM
I'm debating running 4 as well but it's expensive and I did have like 3 weeks suppression last time I ran it and also my parents give me shit when I thicken up and take shit lol. But it'll be sick for the summer just be a total sex addict. So might pull the trigger.

How old are you again Jack?

Three weeks? Damn. I've never had that much of an issue with it. It could depend on where you're at health wise as well. Individual genetics play a huge part, as we have all learned the hard way with other things.

RickTheRuler
07-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Well, it does say “mild suppression” as a side effect. as long as I bounce back to a better baseline than before the cycle as should.

jacknap
07-10-2019, 04:03 PM
How old are you again Jack?

Three weeks? Damn. I've never had that much of an issue with it. It could depend on where you're at health wise as well. Individual genetics play a huge part, as we have all learned the hard way with other things.

I think genetics come into play. I'm southern european ancestry and I've heard we get suppression much easier. I'm 28. And yes I was still worse off in PFS when I did that cycle as well so might have had something to do with why my suppression was brutal. I know I sound like a child because of my parents haha but the benefits of being with them outweighs the negatives.

Cdsnuts
07-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Well, it does say “mild suppression” as a side effect. as long as I bounce back to a better baseline than before the cycle as should.

Any exogenous hormone has the potential to suppress. It's just the name of the game. Some worse then others. I always came out on top in the end which is all that matters.

You will too.

Cdsnuts
07-10-2019, 04:20 PM
I think genetics come into play. I'm southern european ancestry and I've heard we get suppression much easier. I'm 28. And yes I was still worse off in PFS when I did that cycle as well so might have had something to do with why my suppression was brutal. I know I sound like a child because of my parents haha but the benefits of being with them outweighs the negatives.

No judgement here dude. I would have been on the streets if it wasn't for my folks a few times in my life. I consider myself lucky to have been able to live with them when I had to regardless of age.

I was just curious because what do they say to you when they see you getting too big? Hey son, you juicing? Lol

jacknap
07-10-2019, 04:22 PM
No judgement here dude. I would have been on the streets if it wasn't for my folks a few times in my life. I consider myself lucky to have been able to live with them when I had to regardless of age.

I was just curious because what do they say to you when they see you getting too big? Hey son, you juicing? Lol

they get concerned about my fertility and aggression.

Cdsnuts
07-10-2019, 04:34 PM
they get concerned about my fertility and aggression.

Well if they knew how often you "practiced" the act of fertilizing they may not be so worried about your fertility.....lol

RickTheRuler
07-10-2019, 04:46 PM
CD you know much about fertility with pfs? You can get a girl preggo while your in recovery? I don’t plan on kids till im your age but it’s good to know that I can have a seed. Some primal shit going on with me... I had the watery semen going on before but now it’s 50/50 with the thickness and whiteness (5 times out of 10 nuts it looks like it should)

EDIT: on cycle the thick white semen was consistent... sooo yeah 2 + 2.. but still want your take.

jacknap
07-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Well if they knew how often you "practiced" the act of fertilizing they may not be so worried about your fertility.....lol

well more so that steroid use can suppress sperm genesis and they want grand kids eventually

DefRecover
07-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Interested in this also.

I bare-backed it with one of my gfs during my pre-PFS fin days for a solid year (fool proof pull out method of course). She wasn’t on birth control and we never had any scares... Wondering whether that is her, me, fin, who knows...

As I will be getting married early next year, the woman is likely to want to start thinking about kids... Though she is only 29 so I have some time to get myself right again

Cdsnuts
07-11-2019, 10:10 AM
CD you know much about fertility with pfs? You can get a girl preggo while your in recovery? I don’t plan on kids till im your age but it’s good to know that I can have a seed. Some primal shit going on with me... I had the watery semen going on before but now it’s 50/50 with the thickness and whiteness (5 times out of 10 nuts it looks like it should)

EDIT: on cycle the thick white semen was consistent... sooo yeah 2 + 2.. but still want your take.

Honestly, I'm not really sure man.

Luckily for me I never really wanted kids, so it wasn't something that I was concerned with. I too had a solid pull out game and the only time I had ever gotten anyone pregnant was the girl I was in a relationship with right after I became recovered. I was 39 and she was 43. I knew exactly when it happened, was concerned about it, and sure enough, she was knocked up. So I know that after the PFS mess I was good to go. But during.....not sure bro.

Seeing as you don't want them until another solid decade or so, I'd say you got nothing to worry about.

Cdsnuts
07-11-2019, 10:15 AM
well more so that steroid use can suppress sperm genesis and they want grand kids eventually

I think that may be more related to actual roids as opposed to prohormones, although that is just a guess on my part really. I just know that I'm fully fertile right now after many, many cycles of PH's

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in this also.

I bare-backed it with one of my gfs during my pre-PFS fin days for a solid year (fool proof pull out method of course). She wasn’t on birth control and we never had any scares... Wondering whether that is her, me, fin, who knows...

As I will be getting married early next year, the woman is likely to want to start thinking about kids... Though she is only 29 so I have some time to get myself right again

Keep on the protocol....you'll be fine.

RickTheRuler
07-11-2019, 12:50 PM
* Two decades, not a decade lol. It’s not even on my mind till I’m about 40. That’s a longggg way from now.

If I even have any lol. If I don’t have them I’ll be fine too. Just good to know that the option is there though.

I read up on this, when your semen is thick and white, it means that there is a high concentration of sperm in there. My hypothesis is that you’d have to try for a kid during certain times in the journey? ....( Upswings)

if everything else with pfs recovery is constantly fluctuating and trying to balance themselves out, i would assume your fertility is up and down as well..

The whiteness & texture can also be other things as well like diet etc.

Also men with low sperm count could still have kids, just the probability being lower, even hypogonadal men.. it’s not like your sperm disappears & your shooting blanks lol.. the system is just not efficient, like a leaky pipe. It’s not optimal.. could be less sperm, less healthy sperm, but the boys are there swimming still..

Optimal would be what happened to you with your girl, where basically your so fertile that any little slip up almost guarantees a kid. Just ONE time where you were raw and she wasn’t on a pill changes your life forever. Some other couples would have to try for a couple of months or whatever. Seems like there’s a spectrum when it comes to fertility, & CD is on the really fertile side, if he looks at a girl she gets knocked up lol.

jacknap
07-11-2019, 01:57 PM
r-andro doesn't suppress me at all but 4-andro did that one cycle I did for sure. If I do the cycle again I'm thinking doing nizoral as hair insurance. thoughts? just while on cycle though. my hair is actually looking pretty great considering I did like 5 cycles of r-andro. a bit of thinning and hair line a bit back but still quite good. probably why I got fucked from ru58841. My hair loss was very minimal so RU was just overkill.

Cdsnuts
07-11-2019, 02:57 PM
* Two decades, not a decade lol. It’s not even on my mind till I’m about 40. That’s a longggg way from now.

If I even have any lol. If I don’t have them I’ll be fine too. Just good to know that the option is there though.

I read up on this, when your semen is thick and white, it means that there is a high concentration of sperm in there. My hypothesis is that you’d have to try for a kid during certain times in the journey? ....( Upswings)

if everything else with pfs recovery is constantly fluctuating and trying to balance themselves out, i would assume your fertility is up and down as well..

The whiteness & texture can also be other things as well like diet etc.

Also men with low sperm count could still have kids, just the probability being lower, even hypogonadal men.. it’s not like your sperm disappears & your shooting blanks lol.. the system is just not efficient, like a leaky pipe. It’s not optimal.. could be less sperm, less healthy sperm, but the boys are there swimming still..

Optimal would be what happened to you with your girl, where basically your so fertile that any little slip up almost guarantees a kid. Just ONE time where you were raw and she wasn’t on a pill changes your life forever. Some other couples would have to try for a couple of months or whatever. Seems like there’s a spectrum when it comes to fertility, & CD is on the really fertile side, if he looks at a girl she gets knocked up lol.

I always wondered where I was on that spectrum because before the age of 39 I never had any slip ups......at all, not one. I wondered if my swimmers were just too fucked up from my party habits, which was a very good possibility.

But that question was answered after a night of hard drinking and drunk, sloppy sex. I slammed on the brakes a little too late and some slipped through....it wasn't even a full release, but it was enough.

jacknap
07-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Cdsnuts @maxout

I'm planning on doing 8 week cycle but one of my buddies says 12 weeks is the best and only starts getting good after week 8. He said he personally bounces back after 1.5 weeks. Love the 4 andro r-andro state so debating extending the cycle even longer too. Thoughts? I kinda wish though I started earlier still waiting for the stuff in the mail. June-August cycle would be awesome and just be a total sex addict and stack paper the other months XD

Cdsnuts
07-16-2019, 09:53 AM
Cdsnuts @maxout

I'm planning on doing 8 week cycle but one of my buddies says 12 weeks is the best and only starts getting good after week 8. He said he personally bounces back after 1.5 weeks. Love the 4 andro r-andro state so debating extending the cycle even longer too. Thoughts? I kinda wish though I started earlier still waiting for the stuff in the mail. June-August cycle would be awesome and just be a total sex addict and stack paper the other months XD

You'll be fine with twelve weeks....just be aware that if the four shut you down the way it did on your last cycle, it's going to do so even more so with a longer cycle. Either way you'll bounce back just fine. I've run the old PP androhard for sixteen weeks before and had no issues whatsoever.

RickTheRuler
07-16-2019, 10:07 AM
Just started today with the stack, I’m going 8 weeks. Next summer I’ll run a 16 week one.

I’m already more hungry, could be coincidence, placebo.. we will see what develops from here.

jacknap
07-16-2019, 11:28 AM
fuck I wish I did 16 weeks may-august LOL will probably stick to 8 weeks though cuz I'm starting late in summer by time I get it most of july will be over so will probably be like july 22-sept 22

Cdsnuts
07-17-2019, 05:31 PM
fuck I wish I did 16 weeks may-august LOL will probably stick to 8 weeks though cuz I'm starting late in summer by time I get it most of july will be over so will probably be like july 22-sept 22

Yeah, cycling the whole summer was always my favorite. I actually haven't been cycling that much at all anymore.

RickTheRuler
07-17-2019, 07:27 PM
In the process of backloading right now taking 30 dumplings to my face..trying to shove 4,000 cals in.. I tell you THIS is my fucking favorite. This part of the day is so fucking worth it.

Cdsnuts
07-19-2019, 05:30 AM
In the process of backloading right now taking 30 dumplings to my face..trying to shove 4,000 cals in.. I tell you THIS is my fucking favorite. This part of the day is so fucking worth it.

Agreed....lol

jacknap
07-19-2019, 07:12 PM
can we carb backload on none training days on cycle or nah? lol (on cycle)

RickTheRuler
07-20-2019, 06:25 PM
196 lbs. up like 6 lbs!!! Wtf this Andro stack is bananas.. I also was full from munchies after smoking weed for the first time in 2 years or so.. could be water weight...

that high hit me like a train btw....Fresh receptors I got going on here.

xxaleksi
07-21-2019, 11:25 AM
196 lbs. up like 6 lbs!!! Wtf this Andro stack is bananas.. I also was full from munchies after smoking weed for the first time in 2 years or so.. could be water weight...

that high hit me like a train btw....Fresh receptors I got going on here.

Sounds like you're recovering well reading your posts now compared to a year ago lol :D

RickTheRuler
07-21-2019, 04:02 PM
Sounds like you're recovering well reading your posts now compared to a year ago lol :D

I’m not getting too ahead of myself, I know the cycle is doing a lot in that regard, I’m enjoying it while it lasts though.

Cdsnuts
07-23-2019, 04:26 AM
can we carb backload on none training days on cycle or nah? lol (on cycle)

Use your overall aesthetics and weight as a guide. Typically on cycle you can back-load on non training days because calorie expenditure goes up in the new hormonal environment. You can tell when you're over doing it because you'll start to hold water and not look as "dry." Too many carbs will also give you the "jiggly" look and feel. Use these things as a marker.

DefRecover
07-24-2019, 05:14 AM
I think my inability to put on muscle / strength is probably due to my gut and sleep issues - not absorbing nutrients and not releasing growth hormone etc.

I am sure the protocol will help this in due course. Nowhere near ready for a cycle but, to be honest, am a little apprehensive about going there... Will see how I go.

At least I am maintaining my weight and strength in the meantime...

RickTheRuler
07-25-2019, 02:41 PM
I really do hope that when I got off this cycle that I don’t go back to how I was before the cycle, I get that we are expected to lose stuff obviously... but to have 100% of what you gained from the cycle taken away is anti climatic as hell.

I saw an episode of Rogan where he was talking about legit steroids & how you keep certain benefits even after cycle, which mirrors the same idea as to why a pfs’er does Andro cycles . you come down, but your better than you was prior to the cycle naturally.I say this cause I am thickening up, I’m in the mid to upper 190s right now.. Before cycle I was upper 180s-low 190s..SOMETHING has to stay from this stack.

This is pfs symptoms aside, I’m talking pure aesthetics here.

Cdsnuts
07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
I really do hope that when I got off this cycle that I don’t go back to how I was before the cycle, I get that we are expected to lose stuff obviously... but to have 100% of what you gained from the cycle taken away is anti climatic as hell.

I saw an episode of Rogan where he was talking about legit steroids & how you keep certain benefits even after cycle, which mirrors the same idea as to why a pfs’er does Andro cycles . you come down, but your better than you was prior to the cycle naturally.I say this cause I am thickening up, I’m in the mid to upper 190s right now.. Before cycle I was upper 180s-low 190s..SOMETHING has to stay from this stack.

This is pfs symptoms aside, I’m talking pure aesthetics here.

You most certainly keep gains from each cycle, mentally and physically, especially using prohormones in a pfs state. Baseline increases after each cycle are common place.

RickTheRuler
08-15-2019, 07:19 PM
Going alright guys, kind of sitting 192-197 at 5”10 - 5”11...I attached a pic, my face is there, fuck it whatever. Nothing to hide anyway.

I’m attempting a max deadlift tomorrow for the first time since January. We’ll see where I’m at..you guys suggest taking two r Andro & 4 Andro pills 1 hr before tomorrow’s session? Perhaps 3? I need to feel as jacked and stimulated as ever to ramp up my neurological performance (strength, power)I’m gonna have caffeine and Creatine on top of that too.

Also, Saturday I’ll post that lift along with a video about PFS, I don’t plan to getting too in depth & sciencey with it, just gonna talk about my experiences & give some motivation. Could help anyone, I know I’m gonna get shitty reactions too from naysayers and people who generally are misinformed about it.

Hey CMS, your like a virtual dopehead on addy’s lol.. Jeeeez. Hope you still doing good

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190816/d0660221ce6a6eff53426632e7b8a20d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190816/9c8bcbecd5029d63d8d53d0c314fce34.jpg

RickTheRuler
08-15-2019, 09:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190816/1ae6fde6ba40a67f65730507fc0b3e49.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190816/97376f42a4001729d46a6e85360a552d.jpg

DefRecover
08-15-2019, 10:47 PM
People on bus be wondering why I’m looking at pics of a jacked dude now...

CSM25
08-16-2019, 05:02 AM
still doing well, i admit i'm confusing at times. mostly i write for confusion. in essence: most of 12mo I kept most my gains. at one year plus off of randro/4andro... well I kept a lot of strength, less size, but can be lean and leaner than lean at 172-190+. Tho 172 = skinny, but it comes with territory of being busy. I can gain and lose fast, often by accident like before PFS (tho more definition any weight now). Which is nice. No addy here (I hate that drug so much -- started hair loss/ but that was long ago). glad you're doing well bro keep it up. Pretty sure I just need to eat more and avoid things I'm obviously intolerant too. Sometimes they cause zero issue and sometimes I eat them because well they have a lot of calories. If I buy groceries rite before midnight I sometimes eat a kg of chocolate, then I feel bad and throw the rest away.

Yankees52
08-20-2019, 09:34 AM
Hey rick, if you dont mind me asking, where do you get your R-andro? I can only find it on ebay but it’s expired. Thanks

freefl0w
08-20-2019, 12:07 PM
Hey Rick, cant wait your video, im sure it will help to understand for non pfsers too, because people listen to muscular and/or good looking people in general.

RickTheRuler
08-21-2019, 04:57 AM
Hey Rick, cant wait your video, im sure it will help to understand for non pfsers too, because people listen to muscular and/or good looking people in general.

Thanks dude I appreciate it, but it’s not going to be anything you haven’t heard, it was more for people who haven’t found swolesource.

RickTheRuler
10-08-2019, 08:46 PM
Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread by accident. Don’t feel like deleting it so here.

SO, & I’m literally crying of laughter writing this...Rogaine is a no go lol, I’m DESTINED to be bald one day and I’m owning it (I already owned it, I’m just trying to delay things till my late 20s or something) .. can one of you guys can correct me on the whole Rogaine 5AR debate that’s been floating around.. I see guys having issues similar to fin.. but it’s not known as a 5ar inhibitor? But then there are studies floating around saying it is?? A true mindfuck & it brings me back to my PH days (that place is still toxic af)...I have been training my ass off, that should give me lower than normal libido understandably..but not numb-dead-jolly rancher hard to reach orgasm dick? That’s different.. I masturbated to see the state of my Dick and nothing lol The Fuck? this is similar to the Nizoral incident.. (I also finished working out and I’m tired) but still. damn haha..

symptoms similar to Master Mal with the whole shampoo thing. My body is literally hilarious.

I have a buzzcut down to a 0.5 up top and 0 on the side ( I’m bald basically) I figured I’d ride the shit out with Rogaine till the wheels fall off, not so much for hair cause I’m rocking this for good, but to keep the hairline while I buzz it like this forever, that way it does not turn into slick bald up top. It looks different when someone literally has no hair vs them having hair and shaving it down to a 0 ..

No Nizoral, no Rogaine, no nada. I have to be way beyond 100% recovery to even consider that stuff..I’m SO sensitive to ANYTHING slightly anti androgen whether it’s directly or indirectly.. I feel no DHT itch either atm, very slight..Small setback here.. I’m Chillin though.

I’ll report back Incase anything out of the ordinary happens. I’ll just stick to the program. I know this is a few days. & I’m back with my dick in someone’s mouth. Hopefully it’s a woman....lol..

Dominican Thanos . Check it out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191009/af687c171956ff43206ee8c89c753191.jpg

Benq123
10-09-2019, 01:32 AM
Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread by accident. Don’t feel like deleting it so here.

SO, & I’m literally crying of laughter writing this...Rogaine is a no go lol, I’m DESTINED to be bald one day and I’m owning it (I already owned it, I’m just trying to delay things till my late 20s or something) .. can one of you guys can correct me on the whole Rogaine 5AR debate that’s been floating around.. I see guys having issues similar to fin.. but it’s not known as a 5ar inhibitor? But then there are studies floating around saying it is?? A true mindfuck & it brings me back to my PH days (that place is still toxic af)...I have been training my ass off, that should give me lower than normal libido understandably..but not numb-dead-jolly rancher hard to reach orgasm dick? That’s different.. I masturbated to see the state of my Dick and nothing lol The Fuck? this is similar to the Nizoral incident.. (I also finished working out and I’m tired) but still. damn haha..

symptoms similar to Master Mal with the whole shampoo thing. My body is literally hilarious.

I have a buzzcut down to a 0.5 up top and 0 on the side ( I’m bald basically) I figured I’d ride the shit out with Rogaine till the wheels fall off, not so much for hair cause I’m rocking this for good, but to keep the hairline while I buzz it like this forever, that way it does not turn into slick bald up top. It looks different when someone literally has no hair vs them having hair and shaving it down to a 0 ..

No Nizoral, no Rogaine, no nada. I have to be way beyond 100% recovery to even consider that stuff..I’m SO sensitive to ANYTHING slightly anti androgen whether it’s directly or indirectly.. I feel no DHT itch either atm, very slight..Small setback here.. I’m Chillin though.

I’ll report back Incase anything out of the ordinary happens. I’ll just stick to the program. I know this is a few days. & I’m back with my dick in someone’s mouth. Hopefully it’s a woman....lol..

Dominican Thanos . Check it out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191009/af687c171956ff43206ee8c89c753191.jpg

Just out of interest, do you use creatine? Has that affected your hair at all?

Samsemilia
10-09-2019, 04:59 AM
Bro you must be joking lol. Nobody knows what minoxidil does for sure, it affects the AR in some way and changes the vasodilation in the blood vessels.

I would never ever use it after or during pfs.

If you wanna regrow hair espacially on the hairline buy yourself Collagen/Gelatine whey, it works really well for that.

Dont play with fire think about your health!

RickTheRuler
10-09-2019, 05:15 AM
Just out of interest, do you use creatine? Has that affected your hair at all?

Yeah I use it. & I’m not sure, I know it increases DHT.

The hair thing isn’t visually noticeable. But my head would get hot and itchy, & it makes me feel like hair is literally falling out everytime I feel the itching, I just buzzed it super pre maturely. It’s mentally exhausting to worry. I just dove in now. Fuck it.

Benq123
10-09-2019, 05:58 AM
Yeah I use it. & I’m not sure, I know it increases DHT.

The hair thing isn’t visually noticeable. But my head would get hot and itchy, & it makes me feel like hair is literally falling out everytime I feel the itching, I just buzzed it super pre maturely. It’s mentally exhausting to worry. I just dove in now. Fuck it.

Maybe thinning/balding is just part of the recovery process? We all took Finasteride presumably because we have the balding gene and now we are trying to reverse the Finasteride effects so maybe it's a good thing to thin? I dunno lol.
Either way, I'm on the fence about taking creatine, because I'm fairly sure it will accelerate my hair loss but maybe that's just what I need to speed up PFS recovery...

RickTheRuler
10-09-2019, 08:58 AM
Maybe thinning/balding is just part of the recovery process? We all took Finasteride presumably because we have the balding gene and now we are trying to reverse the Finasteride effects so maybe it's a good thing to thin? I dunno lol.
Either way, I'm on the fence about taking creatine, because I'm fairly sure it will accelerate my hair loss but maybe that's just what I need to speed up PFS recovery...

Your correct, you should want to thin, your on the right track.. the thinning started after my 4-Andro/R Andro stack.. the results from that were sticking well after the cycle too.. I was feeling good, then the itch game and that voice of vanity crept in..when I felt the itch I should’ve been happy tbh.. but I wasn’t . Then I buzzed it on Monday and saw that I actually look bad ass as long as I’m taking care of my body in the weight room. I’ve gotten compliments already at work.. I look like an MMA guy lol.

Every single part of the program is to increase testosterone and androgens. It’s a heavy T building program.. if a person who didn’t have PFS followed it to a tee, rotated 21 herbs, ate right, exercised, did prohormones every 2 months.. they would be absolute machines in the weight room, and bedroom. I can only imagine .. a lot of guys seem to stop after they are recovered, shit I might just get even stricter after I’m 100%. I mean CD can’t even use pine pollen, it gets his libido too high, that’s the kind of problems I would like, im gonna be a walking erection.

The Goat
10-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Before PFS creatine made me feel like a million bucks but definitely increased shedding. YMMV. It also made me much stronger within a week. I will start using it again in March/April for the summer to bulk up a bit. Shedding or not.

In the end feeling good, energetic and confident is more important. To me at least. I learned this the hard way in PFS.

But once you get over the line and you feel better consistently and you start shedding you want to fix that. It is a joke from nature!

I said this before when I am in a downswing and not feeling good I get no attention, girls look like foreign objects and getting through the day is a task. My life is on PAUSE in a sense. It is like you live in a different universe.

Upswing/hormones working better girls smile at me more, clear interest from some girls, etc. You look at a girl and think "DAMN!!!". you feel good consistently.

I think acceptance comes in time and also need to get laid a few times as a bald guy to see that it does not matter. That I think is also part of why guys are scared. "Will I still get laid w/ hair?" The answer is obviously yes but you need to prove it to yourself by doing it.

Bankai9000
10-10-2019, 08:54 AM
Perfectly said man xD
In a downswing you just wish to be somewhat normal, that life is liveable man, but when feeling better you start focusing on the next thing, and the next thing. And hair is no exception.
Deep inside I definitely have this desire to fix everything, I've fixed SO much why can't I fix my hair too xD. I even feel like I wanna fix hairloss EVEN more since I'm going through all of this shiet because of it.
Still don't know how tho xd.

markuss
10-10-2019, 09:10 AM
@rick

How was the cycle compared to just r-andro? Did it help with fatigue/lethargy?

Benq123
10-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Before PFS creatine made me feel like a million bucks but definitely increased shedding. YMMV. It also made me much stronger within a week. I will start using it again in March/April for the summer to bulk up a bit. Shedding or not.

In the end feeling good, energetic and confident is more important. To me at least. I learned this the hard way in PFS.

But once you get over the line and you feel better consistently and you start shedding you want to fix that. It is a joke from nature!

I said this before when I am in a downswing and not feeling good I get no attention, girls look like foreign objects and getting through the day is a task. My life is on PAUSE in a sense. It is like you live in a different universe.

Upswing/hormones working better girls smile at me more, clear interest from some girls, etc. You look at a girl and think "DAMN!!!". you feel good consistently.

I think acceptance comes in time and also need to get laid a few times as a bald guy to see that it does not matter. That I think is also part of why guys are scared. "Will I still get laid w/ hair?" The answer is obviously yes but you need to prove it to yourself by doing it.

True words.
Please let me know how creatine makes you feel when you start it again I'm interested.

tallstraw
10-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Your correct, you should want to thin, your on the right track.. the thinning started after my 4-Andro/R Andro stack.. the results from that were sticking well after the cycle too.. I was feeling good, then the itch game and that voice of vanity crept in..when I felt the itch I should’ve been happy tbh.. but I wasn’t . Then I buzzed it on Monday and saw that I actually look bad ass as long as I’m taking care of my body in the weight room. I’ve gotten compliments already at work.. I look like an MMA guy lol.

Every single part of the program is to increase testosterone and androgens. It’s a heavy T building program.. if a person who didn’t have PFS followed it to a tee, rotated 21 herbs, ate right, exercised, did prohormones every 2 months.. they would be absolute machines in the weight room, and bedroom. I can only imagine .. a lot of guys seem to stop after they are recovered, shit I might just get even stricter after I’m 100%. I mean CD can’t even use pine pollen, it gets his libido too high, that’s the kind of problems I would like, im gonna be a walking erection.

Lmao, wait a sec.. are you telling me before i visit Russia, to nail these girls on leave.. if i take this stuff it will still benefit me? I may try this just for some extra drive before i leave, report back on how it goes.

Rafenk
10-16-2019, 09:42 PM
Bizarre.