PDA

View Full Version : Prohormones got sent back by customs (USA to Canada)

jacknap
07-25-2019, 03:42 PM
So pretty shitty cuz I've already done 5 cycles. Luckily I'm better off but I was REALLY looking forward to a summer cycle. Now it's looking bleak.

Anyone know any local places in Canada to get or strategy?

Was thinking maybe get a PO box in Buffalo (I live In Toronto and get) not sure if border would be a pain in the ass though

or if anyone lives near Toronto in the states can grab off ya'll?

jacknap
07-25-2019, 03:57 PM
is 100mg of andro even strong? cuz that could potentially be a 60 day cycle there (I have one bottle left)

delsolrob
08-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Are you talking androsterone? if so, 100mg of androsterone is not likely enough to see anything beyond some slight cognitive improvements

Sucks though...sorry to hear!

Cdsnuts
08-08-2019, 09:10 PM
is 100mg of andro even strong? cuz that could potentially be a 60 day cycle there (I have one bottle left)

Yeah, you're going to want to do around 400 for a solid cycle, min.

jacknap
08-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Yeah, you're going to want to do around 400 for a solid cycle, min.

yeah I already starting this cycle because summer is almost over but only had 14 days worth if I'm going to do 400. Go back on herbs and reshipped it out and will herb cycle till I get it. If they send it back I'm just gunna get a refund. Whole point was to do it for summer and would've gotten July 15th if it wasn't for stupid customs. Now even if I get it in time will be like August 20th. The didn't even cite a reason just put 'refused'. Haterade imo.

Cdsnuts
08-08-2019, 09:18 PM
yeah I already starting this cycle because summer is almost over but only had 14 days worth if I'm going to do 400. Go back on herbs and reshipped it out and will herb cycle till I get it. If they send it back I'm just gunna get a refund. Whole point was to do it for summer and would've gotten July 15th if it wasn't for stupid customs. Now even if I get it in time will be like August 20th. The didn't even cite a reason just put 'refused'. Haterade imo.

Damn bro. I would still run it. Fuck it. It's still nice here till end of Sept. Not sure by you though. I would run it regardless. But yeah, that sucks.

"Haterade." Lol

delsolrob
08-09-2019, 09:07 PM
I still have Alpha Andro in stock. 20% off with coupon code AUG20 ;)

CSM25
08-15-2019, 01:04 AM
Fucking Communists.

jacknap
08-21-2019, 08:39 PM
yup. second time reshipped it and 4 andro is being sent back according to tracking :(

I'll reframe it as a positive cuz won't have to deal with the suppression I did last time I ran it. Got 3 bottles of r-andro I'm gunna run and guess just stick to herb rotation. Summer is practically over and I was ordered the stuff in late june

My friend know'ze a canadian site that has MK677 but i'm dicey on research chems because since that's what I crashed from was a research chem.

you ran mk though right cd? how'ze you like it compared to 4 andro? Cdsnuts

Chapman
09-05-2019, 03:04 AM
Hi Rob is this the same as R-andro?

Cdsnuts
09-13-2019, 01:38 PM
yup. second time reshipped it and 4 andro is being sent back according to tracking :(

I'll reframe it as a positive cuz won't have to deal with the suppression I did last time I ran it. Got 3 bottles of r-andro I'm gunna run and guess just stick to herb rotation. Summer is practically over and I was ordered the stuff in late june

My friend know'ze a canadian site that has MK677 but i'm dicey on research chems because since that's what I crashed from was a research chem.

you ran mk though right cd? how'ze you like it compared to 4 andro? Cdsnuts

It increased sleep quality unbelievably and you do put on weight. I find it pretty harmless. I would only run it for a month at a time and I alternated like this for three months. I enjoyed it but don't plan on running it again simply because I don't find the need.....same way I've been feeling about prohormones for the past few years.

You can't really compare it to 4 andro. The results are subtle and I didn't really feel like I was "on," like you do when you cycle

I've been at the point now for quite a few years where I feel my absolute best when staying completely natural. I feel pretty well "oiled" and still do take some type of herb daily, the doses are pretty minuscule. You could almost say micro-dosing.

jacknap
09-20-2019, 11:07 AM
yeah I think i'm gunna be done with prohormones after this last cycle and the thing about natty is your constantly building as apposed to cycling on/off not enough time to build up steam and body composition constantly changes makes it hard to get clothes locked in.

slader1
10-02-2019, 02:29 PM
What do you mean "clothes locked in"? As in, it's hard to purchase clothes that fit nicely?

Also, I thought I remember you saying in another thread that you don't notice much of anything from running andro anymore.