PDA

View Full Version : Karlucchi's Androhard Cycle

Karlucchi
08-02-2019, 06:25 AM
Wednesday I got my bottle of transdermal Androhard in the mail and tried it that evening. I did 4 pumps (~133 mg of epiandro and randro combined) initially to see if I would have any adverse effects.
Side note-When I got PFS 5 years ago, one of the first things I did that helped restore libido was fuck around with transdermal aromatase inhibitors like forma stanzol and Dermacrine. While it worked at first I started getting crazy rashes and scaly skin on the application sites so I had to stop. Later on I tried aromatase inhibitor supplements like resveratrol and DIM which my body also reacted too. Not sure why but my body developed an autoimmune type reaction to aromatase inhibitors. I even get a mild reaction when I take too much Zinc.
Anyways, I was glad to find out that my body isn't reacting poorly to the Androhard. I slept really well that night. I woke up yesterday and did 8 pumps (266 mg) in the morning and then another 4 a couple hours later before my noon workout. I got a sick workout in mainly due to having better motivation that I normally do. I then worked out again around 6pm, showered and did another 4 pumps before bed. Slept well again.
This morning I did 6 pumps (200 mg) and plan on doing 6 more before my workout and 6 more before bed. (600 mg of this stuff a day)
Does that sound like a good daily dosage? Forums are saying people who do more than 400 mg a day often start seeing issues with aggression. I haven't felt that yet.
I haven't felt a boost in libido yet but I definitely think I've felt a boost in well-being and probably calmness. Am I going to feel like absolute shit when the cycle is over a month from now? How long does it usually take on the herb rotation to start feeling decent again?
Also thank you guys for the help! I really appreciate it.

Cdsnuts
08-05-2019, 04:11 AM
Wednesday I got my bottle of transdermal Androhard in the mail and tried it that evening. I did 4 pumps (~133 mg of epiandro and randro combined) initially to see if I would have any adverse effects.
Side note-When I got PFS 5 years ago, one of the first things I did that helped restore libido was fuck around with transdermal aromatase inhibitors like forma stanzol and Dermacrine. While it worked at first I started getting crazy rashes and scaly skin on the application sites so I had to stop. Later on I tried aromatase inhibitor supplements like resveratrol and DIM which my body also reacted too. Not sure why but my body developed an autoimmune type reaction to aromatase inhibitors. I even get a mild reaction when I take too much Zinc.
Anyways, I was glad to find out that my body isn't reacting poorly to the Androhard. I slept really well that night. I woke up yesterday and did 8 pumps (266 mg) in the morning and then another 4 a couple hours later before my noon workout. I got a sick workout in mainly due to having better motivation that I normally do. I then worked out again around 6pm, showered and did another 4 pumps before bed. Slept well again.
This morning I did 6 pumps (200 mg) and plan on doing 6 more before my workout and 6 more before bed. (600 mg of this stuff a day)
Does that sound like a good daily dosage? Forums are saying people who do more than 400 mg a day often start seeing issues with aggression. I haven't felt that yet.
I haven't felt a boost in libido yet but I definitely think I've felt a boost in well-being and probably calmness. Am I going to feel like absolute shit when the cycle is over a month from now? How long does it usually take on the herb rotation to start feeling decent again?
Also thank you guys for the help! I really appreciate it.

Stick to four pumps, twice daily for your first cycle. If after a few weeks you're okay, increase by one pump twice a day, go from there.

Karlucchi
08-05-2019, 06:02 AM
Stick to four pumps, twice daily for your first cycle. If after a few weeks you're okay, increase by one pump twice a day, go from there.

Thanks for the response. I've been doing the 600 mg the last few days and the only side effect I've noticed is maybe a little acne. I'll lower it down to 400 mg like you recommend.
Has anyone on this forum used AndroHard yet or has everyone used R-Andro?

xxaleksi
08-05-2019, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the response. I've been doing the 600 mg the last few days and the only side effect I've noticed is maybe a little acne. I'll lower it down to 400 mg like you recommend.

Yeah I did a four week cycle on the stuff and will do a six week one starting in late August

Cdsnuts
08-05-2019, 04:18 PM

Most definitely they have used Androhard as well.

Karlucchi
08-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Quick update. So far I really like the stuff. Libido has def been up. Hair hasn't been shedding. Workouts have been better and recovery is quicker. I'm down 2 pounds since I started on 8/1.
I've been doing 3 pumps, 4 times a day for 400 mg. Don't think I've had any adverse effects other than my balls are a little smaller when I'm on the stuff. Also the dentist took my blood pressure last week and it was a little high. I think it was 137/70-80 or something in that area. My cardio hasn't gotten any worse though. I'm still in good shape and only getting better.
I think I'll go until Sept 1 to complete a month and then start the herb rotation. I already have a good amount of them and will order 4 or 5 more when I get closer to the date.

Glad I decided to try this stuff. If the herb rotation goes well I don't see a reason to ever stop doing cycles of it.

entropy
08-12-2019, 05:00 PM
I've used androhard. Nowadays though the best you'll get is separately purchasing epiandro and androsterone. Considering running 300mg of each in a couple months for maybe eight weeks. I'm not sure if I'd need test or a test prohormone but entropy is definitely going on cycle pretty damned soon.

entropy
08-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Sorry for the double post but I feel it needs it's own block since this is a cycle related thread.
For all you guys looking for a natty pct iconic formulations now has the sustain alpha rights and its the exact same stuff. I've tried and recommend it.

Cdsnuts
08-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Quick update. So far I really like the stuff. Libido has def been up. Hair hasn't been shedding. Workouts have been better and recovery is quicker. I'm down 2 pounds since I started on 8/1.
I've been doing 3 pumps, 4 times a day for 400 mg. Don't think I've had any adverse effects other than my balls are a little smaller when I'm on the stuff. Also the dentist took my blood pressure last week and it was a little high. I think it was 137/70-80 or something in that area. My cardio hasn't gotten any worse though. I'm still in good shape and only getting better.
I think I'll go until Sept 1 to complete a month and then start the herb rotation. I already have a good amount of them and will order 4 or 5 more when I get closer to the date.

Glad I decided to try this stuff. If the herb rotation goes well I don't see a reason to ever stop doing cycles of it.

There is no reason to have to stop. It's a lifestyle. The longer you're on it, the better it gets.

slader1
09-27-2019, 01:21 PM
There is no reason to have to stop. It's a lifestyle. The longer you're on it, the better it gets.

Hi Cdsnuts, I looked up the product "androhard" and the active in it appears to be androsterone. I remember taking androsterone a few years back and initially feeling good on it. I had mostly suffered from anxiety and low libido, and it seemed to help with that. After a few days the effect seemed to drop off, and instead I felt emotionless and got a lot of joint pain. I think it may have been blocking estrogen too much. I think was taking aromatase inhibitors like aspirin and vit E with it as well.

Anyways, is the idea here that cycling this substance will increase the body's baseline DHT production? Or is it a supplemental thing that is supposed to be used forever. Also, do you think it helps with allpregnenelone?

Trump_1776
10-01-2019, 07:49 AM
I don't know how you guys do it. That androhard puts me to sleep, immediately.

Karlucchi
10-04-2019, 05:20 AM
Hi Cdsnuts, I looked up the product "androhard" and the active in it appears to be androsterone. I remember taking androsterone a few years back and initially feeling good on it. I had mostly suffered from anxiety and low libido, and it seemed to help with that. After a few days the effect seemed to drop off, and instead I felt emotionless and got a lot of joint pain. I think it may have been blocking estrogen too much. I think was taking aromatase inhibitors like aspirin and vit E with it as well.

Anyways, is the idea here that cycling this substance will increase the body's baseline DHT production? Or is it a supplemental thing that is supposed to be used forever. Also, do you think it helps with allpregnenelone?

CD can correct me if I'm wrong but cycling the substance should increase the body's 5-ar enzymes. There was a study that showed that increase dht levels increased the enzyme in the body.
For me, the first week or so I had a big increase in libido and after that, the effects dropped off as well. I did feel a strong sense of calm the whole time I was on cycle which leads me to believe that it does help with allopregnenelone.

Has anyone looked into or tried Etifoxine? The drug is supposed to upregulate neurosteroid production in the Central Nervous System (specifically ALLO) as well as regenerate nerves endings. Seems like it might be a good idea to use off cycle along with large amounts of Glycine.

Cdsnuts
10-07-2019, 07:35 AM

It may have tanked your E a bit, that's certainly possible, although usually guys have high E during PFS.

You cycle to increase DHT as well as increase production of 5ar.

It's not something that you need to do forever, no. I hardly cycle anymore. It certainly helps with allo production due to an increase in 5ar

slader1
10-08-2019, 12:21 PM
It may have tanked your E a bit, that's certainly possible, although usually guys have high E during PFS.

You cycle to increase DHT as well as increase production of 5ar.

It's not something that you need to do forever, no. I hardly cycle anymore. It certainly helps with allo production due to an increase in 5ar

Okay gotcha so the endgame is to increase 5ar. That's great! I have another problem that maybe you could help address.

What would you recommend helps the most with anxiety?

Lately I've been suffering bad anxiety. Like really bad. I was doing a high carb-low fat "Peat" diet and taking a little thyroid hormone for a few years to increase 5ar with decent results. I also drank a huge amount of coffee. Like maybe 8 cups per day. I began to not like it anymore, because I felt after a couple years I was no longer improving and getting weird symptoms like anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and headaches. So I dropped the thyroid, and began coming off the caffeine.

Well, holy crap. I have had panic attacks, neck pains, and headaches like I just can't believe. My pulse has been quite high, 90-100. I'm really hoping it's just a transition and will get better in a few days. Do you think its possible this diet, t3/t4 and coffee has sensitized me to adrenaline? One of the principles of this diet is to keep serotonin low. I have noticed however, that you say serotonin is good for beating anxiety.

What do you recommend I do once I'm off thyroid and caffiene again? Should I try the paleo diet with carb cycling? I'm up for anything that might help alleviate my anxiety.

Cdsnuts
10-09-2019, 07:05 AM
Okay gotcha so the endgame is to increase 5ar. That's great! I have another problem that maybe you could help address.

What would you recommend helps the most with anxiety?

Lately I've been suffering bad anxiety. Like really bad. I was doing a high carb-low fat "Peat" diet and taking a little thyroid hormone for a few years to increase 5ar with decent results. I also drank a huge amount of coffee. Like maybe 8 cups per day. I began to not like it anymore, because I felt after a couple years I was no longer improving and getting weird symptoms like anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and headaches. So I dropped the thyroid, and began coming off the caffeine.

Well, holy crap. I have had panic attacks, neck pains, and headaches like I just can't believe. My pulse has been quite high, 90-100. I'm really hoping it's just a transition and will get better in a few days. Do you think its possible this diet, t3/t4 and coffee has sensitized me to adrenaline? One of the principles of this diet is to keep serotonin low. I have noticed however, that you say serotonin is good for beating anxiety.

What do you recommend I do once I'm off thyroid and caffiene again? Should I try the paleo diet with carb cycling? I'm up for anything that might help alleviate my anxiety.

I'm not one for spot reducing symptoms rather I focus on fixing the entire system and bringing everything into balance. The recommended protocol is what I suggest. That being said, breathing exercises and meditation can be used to reduce situational anxiety.

slader1
10-10-2019, 01:28 PM
I see, thank you. I will look into breathing exercises and meditation to help with my anxiety.

On the recommended protocol, there are so many herbs listed. Which ones do you think are best for increasing 5ar? Pine Pollen?

Karlucchi
10-18-2019, 05:49 AM
Quick question, I apologize its probably been answered before but I can't find it. Am I supposed to cycle the herbs while on cycle with the AndroHard?

xxaleksi
10-18-2019, 06:13 AM
Quick question, I apologize its probably been answered before but I can't find it. Am I supposed to cycle the herbs while on cycle with the AndroHard?

Nope, no herbs besides the sleep and brain herbs if you use them.

Cdsnuts
10-18-2019, 12:13 PM
Nope, no herbs besides the sleep and brain herbs if you use them.

Correct^^^^^^^

Karlucchi
11-01-2019, 07:23 AM
So I'm approaching a month now on cycle. This is actually my second cycle of AndroHard. (I did one in August and now one that I started in early October) I recovered from the slight suppression of my first cycle quickly and easily from being on the herb rotation. Now on this second cycle, I'm not sure but I think the suppression is starting to take effect again. My libido is getting pretty low where as in the beginning of the cycle, it was decent most days. Other than that, I've definitely seen some changes in mid section fat loss and reduced bloating after eating carbs. That makes me think I've made some good progress with this cycle because before I was bloated after eating anything. I think there was a time on cycle (this last week or so) where I may have been going a little hard on caffeine. I am cutting back and the energy swings are normalizing a little. I'm not sure if the caffeine is playing a role in the drop in libido.

My question is, should I keep going for a couple more weeks, or should end the cycle and start the herbs? Like I said, I have not had any bad symptoms from the AndroHard, just noticed the libido drop and wondering if that is a sign to stop.

xxaleksi
11-01-2019, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't worry about the suppression. CD said he ran the original Androhard V3 (same ingredients as the transdermal AH) for up to 16 weeks with no suppression. I've done two cycles and had plenty of weeks where I had no libido at all, and never had any issues with suppression. It's up to you though whether you wanna keep going or drop it

Karlucchi
01-06-2020, 12:28 PM
I’m going to post a quick update and maybe some of you might have some advice. A while ago I ordered some Super R Andro from eBay because I figured why not.
I was on the herb rotation for about a month and a half and feeling pretty good but I felt like maybe progress had stalled.
I went home for a stress free 2 week holiday break and decided to start the Super R Andro.
I only had 1 bottle and I was taking 4 pills a day so it only lasted me 15 days, the length of the break. Anyways, by the end of the break I was feeling great. I would say recovered. I was able to go out, party and be horny as hell. I felt confident as well. The stuff worked way better than AndroHard in my opinion. I just ran out a couple of days ago and libido dropped. It’s not non-existent but its definitely not where it was on the cycle. I wish I had more and could run it for longer. I just ordered a bottle of AndroHard and am going to run it at the full dosage and see if it has a better effect on me this time.

Karlucchi
07-07-2020, 06:33 PM
It's been a while but I think I may have turned a corner in my recovery and I decided it may be worth checking in. Since the last time I posted I've ran 2 bottles of R Andro and a bottle of AndroHard. Again, the beginning of the cycle was great and then things taper off until libido is non-existent again.
I got back on my rotation of herbs and continued with the protocol. I believe I ended the prohormone cycle around the time I began getting to work from home due to Covid-19. The weather here began to start warming up and I was able to sleep in every morning, wake up and go lay outside to meditate in the sun. This is where things started to slowly get better for me.

Side Note:
I strongly believe as others do, that the key to recovery is helping the body become resilient again to stress so that it can recover. A couple years into PFS I fully recovered for a week when I was on a 3 week long vacation where I had no external stressors in my life and I spent a lot of time out relaxing on the beach. When that vacation ended and I went back to everyday life, symptoms began to return.

This led me to the following hypothesis. To allow our brains to recover to their pre PFS state, increasing BDNF plays an instrumental role. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor is the protein the brain uses to regrow synapses allowing the brain to grow/heal. Chronic stress keeps BDNF low, not allowing our brains to recover, keeping us locked in this endless cycle of chronic stress.

Adaptogens and meditation are shown to increase BDNF. The following website details BDNF and the many things that help increase it. https://selfhacked.com/blog/a-comprehensive-list-of-natural-ways-to-increase-bdnf/
Bacopa, Gotu Kola, Theanine, Rhodiola and interestingly enough Fo-Ti (He Shou Who) have all been linked to increased BDNF (All things that have been credited helpful for people who have recovered)

About a month ago I decided to start using Semax to see if it might speed up my progress. Semax has been shown to increase BDNF up to 800%. While using it I continued taking the herbs and Pine Pollen daily to keep my hormone levels high.
I can't say for sure if it is the reason the last week or so has been trending up for me but I thought I would share my theory and I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. This week I've been way hornier than usual and I do feel like I have been more resilient to stress. Whether or not that is just in my head, I don't know.

Here is a research paper that I found linking Increased BDNF to Stress Resilience https://www.nature.com/articles/s41380-019-0639-2

Let me know your thoughts...

Rafenk
07-08-2020, 07:32 AM
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-VhEwCziKA)

Karlucchi
07-08-2020, 09:11 AM
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-VhEwCziKA)

Makes sense as to why people attribute fasts to feeling better.

I'm guessing that in order to recover the 5 AR enzymes in the brain, BDNF needs to be high along with DHT/Androgens. This is why I am keeping up with the daily herbs, pine pollen and Glycine before bed while on Semax. I've also taken Butea Superba out of my rotation and started taking it daily which I believe has helped tremendously.
I wonder if using Semax while on a heavy prohormone cycle would speed up recovery even more...

Btw, I feel great today too. This is probably the longest I've gone with feeling steadily better and better each day. Fingers crossed

Maxout777
07-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Sounds similar to how I felt near the end of my journey. Continuous steps up with no “retraces”. Best of luck, man.

Hulk Smash
07-09-2020, 10:57 AM
It's been a while but I think I may have turned a corner in my recovery and I decided it may be worth checking in. Since the last time I posted I've ran 2 bottles of R Andro and a bottle of AndroHard. Again, the beginning of the cycle was great and then things taper off until libido is non-existent again.
I got back on my rotation of herbs and continued with the protocol. I believe I ended the prohormone cycle around the time I began getting to work from home due to Covid-19. The weather here began to start warming up and I was able to sleep in every morning, wake up and go lay outside to meditate in the sun. This is where things started to slowly get better for me.

Side Note:
I strongly believe as others do, that the key to recovery is helping the body become resilient again to stress so that it can recover. A couple years into PFS I fully recovered for a week when I was on a 3 week long vacation where I had no external stressors in my life and I spent a lot of time out relaxing on the beach. When that vacation ended and I went back to everyday life, symptoms began to return.

This led me to the following hypothesis. To allow our brains to recover to their pre PFS state, increasing BDNF plays an instrumental role. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor is the protein the brain uses to regrow synapses allowing the brain to grow/heal. Chronic stress keeps BDNF low, not allowing our brains to recover, keeping us locked in this endless cycle of chronic stress.

Adaptogens and meditation are shown to increase BDNF. The following website details BDNF and the many things that help increase it. https://selfhacked.com/blog/a-comprehensive-list-of-natural-ways-to-increase-bdnf/
Bacopa, Gotu Kola, Theanine, Rhodiola and interestingly enough Fo-Ti (He Shou Who) have all been linked to increased BDNF (All things that have been credited helpful for people who have recovered)

About a month ago I decided to start using Semax to see if it might speed up my progress. Semax has been shown to increase BDNF up to 800%. While using it I continued taking the herbs and Pine Pollen daily to keep my hormone levels high.
I can't say for sure if it is the reason the last week or so has been trending up for me but I thought I would share my theory and I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. This week I've been way hornier than usual and I do feel like I have been more resilient to stress. Whether or not that is just in my head, I don't know.

Here is a research paper that I found linking Increased BDNF to Stress Resilience https://www.nature.com/articles/s41380-019-0639-2

Let me know your thoughts...

I have to say i think controlling stress is one of the major keys to this. My guess would be that atleast 50% of guys recovering need to control stress to recover as one of the first steps. Stress not only affects the brain but also many hormonal glands in the body. Too much Stress may also be blocking nutrient absorption in the digestive system.

Controlling stress has been a major turning point in my journey so far. Big improvements came soon after!

Keep it up man!

Karlucchi
07-09-2020, 03:08 PM
I have to say i think controlling stress is one of the major keys to this. My guess would be that atleast 50% of guys recovering need to control stress to recover as one of the first steps. Stress not only affects the brain but also many hormonal glands in the body. Too much Stress may also be blocking nutrient absorption in the digestive system.

Controlling stress has been a major turning point in my journey so far. Big improvements came soon after!

Keep it up man!

100% When our adrenal glands are working overtime to secrete cortisol, they aren't able to properly supply the body with the other sex hormones it needs. I believe the cascade of problems that cause the symptoms of PFS (or at least the libido and mental ones) are this,
Finasteride fucks up your brain making you very sensitive to stress.
In turn your adrenals crash due to the amount of cortisol they are being asked to produce.
Too much cortisol causes a whole host of issues from blood sugar to digestive problems. The longer you go like this, the worse you get. Over time, your body likely normalizes the weird hormonal state it is in.

Meditation, cold showers, breathing exercises, and adaptogens are key to recovery. CD obviously figured it out.

stopfin
07-15-2020, 06:19 AM
I have a question concerning the andromeda's hard cycle. Since it says on the the packing to keep away from children and pregnant women, how should one be careful with it? Is it dangerous only when those people's skin get in direct contact with it, or also with a 'contaminated' T-shirt for example? Do you have any advice for it? Thank you.

Maxout777
07-15-2020, 09:31 AM
I have a question concerning the andromeda's hard cycle. Since it says on the the packing to keep away from children and pregnant women, how should one be careful with it? Is it dangerous only when those people's skin get in direct contact with it, or also with a 'contaminated' T-shirt for example? Do you have any advice for it? Thank you.

I would just make sure they didn’t rub it on them by accident if they live with you. After the first hour or so I think you’re fine as far as cross contaminating by contact goes.

stopfin
07-15-2020, 10:09 AM
ok, thank you

Karlucchi
09-21-2020, 06:21 AM
So a quick update. I finished a 5 week cycle of Ultra Hard and now I'm on the herbs. I'm cycling like 16 herbs and they are working well. I can feel my testosterone increasing more and more each day. It's been about a 10 days since I started the herbs. The problem I'm having right now is that I've been having to get up like 3 times in the middle of the night to pee. My prostate got big af or something...

Obviously I'm not going to take an 5-AR inhibitors so what should I do? Are there any other ways to treat this that don't involve inhibiting 5-AR?

xxaleksi
09-21-2020, 06:32 AM
So a quick update. I finished a 5 week cycle of Ultra Hard and now I'm on the herbs. I'm cycling like 16 herbs and they are working well. I can feel my testosterone increasing more and more each day. It's been about a 10 days since I started the herbs. The problem I'm having right now is that I've been having to get up like 3 times in the middle of the night to pee. My prostate got big af or something...

Obviously I'm not going to take an 5-AR inhibitors so what should I do? Are there any other ways to treat this that don't involve inhibiting 5-AR?

A lot of people are of the opinion that prostate enlargement is caused by high E instead of DHT. Perhaps try upping your pine pollen dose and see if it helps.

Karlucchi
09-21-2020, 06:35 AM
I will def try that. Ty

Rafenk
09-21-2020, 09:13 AM
How many carbs are you eating? It could be an insulin issue.

Karlucchi
09-21-2020, 11:29 AM
Honestly, probably too many. One of my biggest remaining issues throughout this PFS journey has definitely been my insulin sensitivity is dog shit. I always attributed it to high cortisol.

Turnover25
09-21-2020, 03:52 PM
Honestly, probably too many. One of my biggest remaining issues throughout this PFS journey has definitely been my insulin sensitivity is dog shit. I always attributed it to high cortisol.

How does one tell if they have bad insulin sensitivity?

Karlucchi
09-21-2020, 03:57 PM
How does one tell if they have bad insulin sensitivity?

When I have a lot of sugar like candy or something, my toes tingle. Also, my body stores fat around my belly very easily. The proper way to tell would be to measure my blood glucose but I've never done that.

stopfin
09-26-2020, 04:32 AM
HI
want to start the herb cycle soon. which herbs can you recommend for the beginning? guess my budget ist good for about 7 of them...

Karlucchi
09-29-2020, 08:51 AM
HI
want to start the herb cycle soon. which herbs can you recommend for the beginning? guess my budget ist good for about 7 of them...

I would def take Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Pine Pollen (daily), Ant Extract, Butea Superba and Shilajit.
Muira Puama also works well for me. Ashwagandha, Cordyceps and Rhodiola are all great adaptogens that I would add in if possible.

Bulbine Natalesis and Fadogia Agrestis aren't listed on TMO but I have those two in my rotation as well.

stopfin
09-30-2020, 11:19 AM
thx man

Cdsnuts
10-06-2020, 04:39 PM
If I could only pick 7, I would pick:

Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Pine Pollen (daily), Ant Extract, Shilajit, Ashwagandha and He Shou Wu