PDA

View Full Version : Please put threads in their appropriate sections

delsolrob
08-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, please put threads in the sections they belong in.

The training threads should be in the training sections

the PH threads should be in the PH sections

Also, I've published a few articles over the last few weeks...you may find some good reading in there

I'll be slowly moving things around...but, not everything in forum belongs under the PFS section. That also means, please pay attention to the posts outside this section :)

Cdsnuts
08-08-2019, 07:21 AM
Hey guys, please put threads in the sections they belong in.

The training threads should be in the training sections

the PH threads should be in the PH sections

Also, I've published a few articles over the last few weeks...you may find some good reading in there

I'll be slowly moving things around...but, not everything in forum belongs under the PFS section. That also means, please pay attention to the posts outside this section :)

Rob....these guys are asking questions based on their pfs status. The answers for them are not going to be the same for non pfs guys, hence why they are in the pfs section.

Believe me, it's a completely different set of circumstances....completely.

Keeping them in this section makes the forum "neater" because the posts aren't scattered around the whole board. PFS guys also have some neurological issues which makes simple tasks seem monumental. Having these guys all in one section is better for the board and all the users alike.

The answers to most questions for these guys are NOT the same answers you would give "regular" guys. Not even close.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-12-2019, 06:10 PM
at this point, there's no benefit to keeping the rest of the forum dead.

If people stop in and don't see any activity outside this subform, they'll never post.

Cdsnuts
08-13-2019, 08:16 AM
at this point, there's no benefit to keeping the rest of the forum dead.

If people stop in and don't see any activity outside this subform, they'll never post.

Well that's up to you, but it's been that way for years now.

If you don't mind it, that's all that matters.