PDA

View Full Version : True nutrition

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Been using this company for a while since I was put onto it by one of the guys at my gym. (MP also ensured I was aware of this site too :) ) I love being able to customize what goes into my protein mix. Tons of options for everyone with this site especially the keto/if type guys. they now carry tons of other brands other than TN. Their proven blends/mixs are great too. Especially for post workout needs.

Had to mention this site as well.

h2s
11-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Good quality from my experience.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Looking into them. Thanks for the reminder.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Heck ya. The least I could do.

Rulk
11-05-2012, 09:09 PM
I have an order coming this week. I used to use them a lot and broke away for a while. Solid company.

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 12:06 AM
I have an order coming this week. I used to use them a lot and broke away for a while. Solid company.

Hell yes. I have an order coming too. Placed on Friday morning and I recieved my Controlled labs CLA portion today..... Gotta love that part. The tn stuff is coming soon too.

USN HM 350Z
11-11-2012, 05:54 AM
very nice. I will be using them in the future for sure.

Rulk
11-11-2012, 01:09 PM
All the bulk supplies I recieved are pretty good.

Whey Iso- Taste is a little bland, but easy to mix and drink. Essentially like drinking chocolate water.
Silk Amino Acids- Virtually no taste, easy to mix.
Lecuine Powder- Not really bitter, almost tasteless, mixes very easy.

burlyman30
11-11-2012, 01:27 PM

Whey Iso- Taste is a little bland, but easy to mix and drink. Essentially like drinking chocolate water.

Thanks for the review, Noa.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mr_math
11-11-2012, 03:14 PM
I usually get a custom mix of wpc/wpi, casein, and beef protein isolate. Been using the stevia natural sweetend flavors which is better than nothing.... Hah.

Just started taking their joint supp that has everything under the sun in the pill it seems. Hopefully this is a good supp. Think it's relatively new.

Rulk
11-12-2012, 05:38 PM
I usually get a custom mix of wpc/wpi, casein, and beef protein isolate. Been using the stevia natural sweetend flavors which is better than nothing.... Hah.

Just started taking their joint supp that has everything under the sun in the pill it seems. Hopefully this is a good supp. Think it's relatively new.

Interested in what you think of the joint supp. I'm on my 2nd day of Releve from MHP.

h2s
11-12-2012, 05:57 PM

Isn't all luceine hydrophobic?

melt32
11-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Good quality from my experience.

How does TN compare to RXWhey?

h2s
11-29-2012, 09:31 AM
How does TN compare to RXWhey?

I thought the TN protein was good, I had no complaints. I will however be switching over to Rx as soon as I am out of TN. I have never heard a complaint from them, and their customer service is above and beyond.

melt32
11-29-2012, 10:09 AM
I thought the TN protein was good, I had no complaints. I will however be switching over to Rx as soon as I am out of TN. I have never heard a complaint from them, and their customer service is above and beyond.

I have used PF and TN (when it was trueprotein) in the past but have been a RXWhey patron for sometime now. There will be no switching. Thanks for the validation.

I have just recently stepped out of the protein/carb only orders and am trying some other supps from RX: Joint, Multi, and Sleep Aid. I'll let you know how it goes.