PDA

View Full Version : Herbs

Yankees52
09-17-2019, 10:14 AM
Guys,

Had a few questions. I started the protocol about a month ago with a juice feast. I started rotating the herbs last week and have noticed my depression/suicdal thoughts have gone up a ton. Also, i have progressively gotten worse with my sexual sides since i quit fin 2 months ago. When i first started crashing i had a bit of sensitivity/ED. now in this past week my dick is almost completley numb, and i have zero libido which was never really an issue. I also took 5adhp on wednesday so that might have caused this as well.

when i got my bloods my test was normal but free test was low and SBGH and estradiol were high. My question since my T was normal, could the herbs be boosting my T and therefore boosting my estrogen higher as well? Is there a way to combat this?

Sorry for the long post but i’m in a bad place. I dont want to sound like a whiny baby but things have just gotten worse since crashing two months ago. Any help would be appreciated

DefRecover
09-17-2019, 04:06 PM
I think it’s a pretty normal experience for things to get worse after quitting fin before getting better. Most people only crash a few weeks after stopping. Could be what you’re experiencing. Do the protocol full tilt and you will get better. I find the diet, exercise, herbs and good sleep to be the cornerstones.

Blueblu2310
09-18-2019, 12:05 AM
CT needs to address this immediately

Yankees52
09-18-2019, 09:32 AM
Hey man, please dont clog my thread with your bullshit. Thanks

Blueblu2310
09-18-2019, 01:18 PM
Please shut your mouth.

Maxout777
09-18-2019, 02:28 PM
Please shut your mouth.

It’s his thread dumbass.

Cdsnuts - need to get this guy banned.

Bankai9000
09-19-2019, 02:19 AM
His posts actually make me chuckle so much in the morning that they literally helped me to overcome my depression from the last 2 days XD

Cdsnuts
10-07-2019, 07:15 AM
It’s his thread dumbass.

Cdsnuts - need to get this guy banned.

I've been away for a minute. I have to spend some time here, but I've banned him. Haven't read any of his posts yet, but your word is good enough.