PDA

View Full Version : Visiting the states, Where to get Prohormones?

Holistic
01-03-2020, 11:12 PM
Hey brothers, I hope this 2020 will be key to our recovery, let us work hard for it. I’ll write an update of my journey since it’s been two years since I discovered totalmaleopt, that however will be in a different post.

Right now, I’m currently visiting some family in the states, and would like to stock on some supplies that are difficult to get in south america. Particularly I want the prohormones but I’m clueless as where to find em. CD’s link to socal is broken and the Super R Andro is out of stock in the pages I’ve checked.

Can anybody shed some
Light on to this? Where can I find? What brand to look for?

Thanks.

Cdsnuts
01-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Hey brothers, I hope this 2020 will be key to our recovery, let us work hard for it. I’ll write an update of my journey since it’s been two years since I discovered totalmaleopt, that however will be in a different post.

Right now, I’m currently visiting some family in the states, and would like to stock on some supplies that are difficult to get in south america. Particularly I want the prohormones but I’m clueless as where to find em. CD’s link to socal is broken and the Super R Andro is out of stock in the pages I’ve checked.

Can anybody shed some
Light on to this? Where can I find? What brand to look for?

Thanks.

You want to try and get Androhard transdermal from muscle gelz

Turnover25
01-06-2020, 02:28 PM
You want to try and get Androhard transdermal from muscle gelz

Why is it that you now prefer Androhard transdermal over Super R Andro? I am aiming to do my first cycle around April/May.

Karlucchi
01-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Super R Andro has been discontinued

jacknap
01-06-2020, 02:51 PM
I have 3 bottles of R-Andro that I haven't used DM me cuz I could use the money lol if you live in USA tho

Cdsnuts
01-19-2020, 11:16 AM
Why is it that you now prefer Androhard transdermal over Super R Andro? I am aiming to do my first cycle around April/May.

Aside from the fact that you can't get R andro anymore?

Turnover25
01-19-2020, 11:22 AM
Aside from the fact that you can't get R andro anymore?

Yes, I have some R andro stocked away that I have for when I am preparing to do my first cycle. Do you still recommend androhard over R andro if I have the option?

Cdsnuts
01-19-2020, 11:31 AM
Yes, I have some R andro stocked away that I have for when I am preparing to do my first cycle. Do you still recommend androhard over R andro if I have the option?

They will both achieve the same thing for the most part. I just prefer the way the transdermal makes me feel and the results it gave. And for others with compromised digestion, the trans-dermal skips that whole system.

Turnover25
01-19-2020, 11:49 AM
They will both achieve the same thing for the most part. I just prefer the way the transdermal makes me feel and the results it gave. And for others with compromised digestion, the trans-dermal skips that whole system.

Ah I gotcha. Would R andro have negative effects on a damaged digestive system then? I wouldn’t really say I have horrible digestion, beside food sensitivity some days and not others, it’s weird. I’m honestly pretty nervous about pro-hormones, I just chose R andro since I’ve seen a lot of positive results from past members.

Sorry to hijack this thread btw.

Cdsnuts
01-19-2020, 11:52 AM
Ah I gotcha. Would R andro have negative effects on a damaged digestive system then? I wouldn’t really say I have horrible digestion, beside food sensitivity some days and not others, it’s weird. I’m honestly pretty nervous about pro-hormones, I just chose R andro since I’ve seen a lot of positive results from past members.

Sorry to hijack this thread btw.

Nothing to be nervous about if you simply do what is recommended.....really. And no, you mis-understood what I was saying. Some guys have horrible digestion, so skipping that bodily system by using a transdermal is more beneficial for them as opposed to having something pass through a damaged digestive system.

Turnover25
01-19-2020, 12:04 PM
Nothing to be nervous about if you simply do what is recommended.....really. And no, you mis-understood what I was saying. Some guys have horrible digestion, so skipping that bodily system by using a transdermal is more beneficial for them as opposed to having something pass through a damaged digestive system.

I understood I am basically just speaking out loud based on my own situation, I don’t want to harm my digestive system or myself with R andro but I don’t necessarily think mine is horrible. Although I do get bad effects from food on some days and not others. I should have been more specific.

By the way, foam rolling is amazing. I wish I had known about this years ago.

Cdsnuts
01-23-2020, 04:16 PM
I understood I am basically just speaking out loud based on my own situation, I don’t want to harm my digestive system or myself with R andro but I don’t necessarily think mine is horrible. Although I do get bad effects from food on some days and not others. I should have been more specific.

By the way, foam rolling is amazing. I wish I had known about this years ago.

It really is, but it's time consuming, so alot of guys skip it.