PDA

View Full Version : A recovered guy posts a log?

entropy
01-28-2020, 07:00 AM
Sup fellas,
Been a while hasn't it? Now I'm not gonna lie here, pfs is five years behind me and life has changed a whole lot since then.

The problem is, I haven't been looking after myself as well as I could and I'm starting to feel it (drinking, smoking, you know, all the stuff we're meant to do in moderation.)

Since you guys commandeered our forum, I don't have anywhere else to post a log anyway... I was wondering if you lot would like to see it?

Be well kids,

Entro

Turnover25
01-28-2020, 07:33 AM
Absolutely.

xxaleksi
01-28-2020, 08:00 AM
Yup for sure.

entropy
01-28-2020, 06:36 PM
I've got company over the next couple of days so only horizontal workouts. I've already started keto so I can get back into back loading and I'm thinking I'm gonna start light and add weight at every workout. Once my diet is in check and I'm lifting regular etc I might even give andros a whirl.
Any recommendations? I've already got a acupressure mat and holosync to work on daily, cold water therapy, skin brushing a bath mate I never stopped my supps (to be listed) but I'm always up for trying new things.

Hulk Smash
01-29-2020, 08:13 AM
Sup Entropy,

Thanks for logging again. I remember youre one of the first to recover right?
Congrats!

Im wondering what exactly do you mean by youre "starting to feel it", when it comes to drinking and smoking.
Do you feel like youre going backwards from recovery? Or you just feel less than optimal in general?

Maxout777
01-29-2020, 08:18 AM
Sup Entropy,

Thanks for logging again. I remember youre one of the first to recover right?
Congrats!

Im wondering what exactly do you mean by youre "starting to feel it", when it comes to drinking and smoking.
Do you feel like youre going backwards from recovery? Or you just feel less than optimal in general?

I知 pretty sure he means the last statement you said. When I知 on a drinking spree, I can tell I知 feeling bad as in health wise. It isn稚 as if PFS symptoms come back.

entropy
01-30-2020, 01:51 PM
I知 pretty sure he means the last statement you said. When I知 on a drinking spree, I can tell I知 feeling bad as in health wise. It isn稚 as if PFS symptoms come back.

Exactly this! I'm just a moderately unfit 30 year old man who knows he's not looking after himself as well as he could be.
I was going to start the log to keep in touch with you guys, keep track of my progress and get new ideas.

Cdsnuts
02-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Exactly this! I'm just a moderately unfit 30 year old man who knows he's not looking after himself as well as he could be.
I was going to start the log to keep in touch with you guys, keep track of my progress and get new ideas.

Bro, if it helps you, of course everyone including myself would love to have you back here!

Post away!

entropy
02-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Bro, if it helps you, of course everyone including myself would love to have you back here!

Post away!

Haha thanks bud. It's good to see you.

I was thinking of swinging towards a keto/closer to carnivore style diet. It's gonna be hellish dropping sugar from my coffee again but it was my fault for adding it back in the first place really wasn't it?

My workouts are generally gonna be 3 x a week heavy strength training (the big five mostly with maybe a little isolation). I think I'm gonna work on quitting smoking before I think too much about cardio since a couple sets of stairs will wipe out my 20 a day lungs right about now.

Trying to get together a decent morning routine right about now, breathing exercises etc. Any ideas on how to use cold water therapy without a shower? I've only got a bathtub in my flat because England is fucking backwards

Anyway CD, when are you gonna update tmo? I'm lacking on good resources right about how.

Cdsnuts
02-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Haha thanks bud. It's good to see you.

I was thinking of swinging towards a keto/closer to carnivore style diet. It's gonna be hellish dropping sugar from my coffee again but it was my fault for adding it back in the first place really wasn't it?

My workouts are generally gonna be 3 x a week heavy strength training (the big five mostly with maybe a little isolation). I think I'm gonna work on quitting smoking before I think too much about cardio since a couple sets of stairs will wipe out my 20 a day lungs right about now.

Trying to get together a decent morning routine right about now, breathing exercises etc. Any ideas on how to use cold water therapy without a shower? I've only got a bathtub in my flat because England is fucking backwards

Anyway CD, when are you gonna update tmo? I'm lacking on good resources right about how.

No shower? wtf? lol. Looks like you're going to be dipping yourself into an ice cold tub my man.......

I know, I know, the site needs some TLC. Over the next few months not only is it going to be updated, but the look is going to be changed and it's generally going to get a nice facelift to make it look much more professional. After that, I'm going to start actively marketing the site.

My main business has been going nuts so that's been keeping me proper busy over the past few months. I actually went a month or two without checking into this forum, which I generally don't like doing as I like to keep my finger on the pulse so to speak. But the "day job" is where I make my money, so that's where most of my attention has been.

entropy
02-18-2020, 08:54 PM
No shower? wtf? lol. Looks like you're going to be dipping yourself into an ice cold tub my man.......

I know, I know, the site needs some TLC. Over the next few months not only is it going to be updated, but the look is going to be changed and it's generally going to get a nice facelift to make it look much more professional. After that, I'm going to start actively marketing the site.

My main business has been going nuts so that's been keeping me proper busy over the past few months. I actually went a month or two without checking into this forum, which I generally don't like doing as I like to keep my finger on the pulse so to speak. But the "day job" is where I make my money, so that's where most of my attention has been.

No shower! I've been running in a cold bath after I bathe Joe and chilling in it. Sometimes if I cba ill use Mark Wilsons Mason jar method and just cool the boys.

So I'm back on the stronglifts program, if you guys are already kinda strong I fully recommend a 5x5 workout, I feel like hitting those big compound lifts as heavy you can really boosts my overall wellbeing.

My supplements could give CD a run for their money if anyone is interested I'm happy to post at a later date.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Entropy.

Zerolibido
07-27-2023, 01:13 AM
Another ducking gimp

All these cunt s did was divert me from seeing a fuc!ing spaciousness. In had a libido

fucking arseholes.

Should have gone back to.urology for TRY and rsmmed.it up both CD and awor

Zerolibido
10-09-2023, 06:30 AM
No shower! I've been running in a cold bath after I bathe Joe and chilling in it. Sometimes if I cba ill use Mark Wilsons Mason jar method and just cool the boys.

So I'm back on the stronglifts program, if you guys are already kinda strong I fully recommend a 5x5 workout, I feel like hitting those big compound lifts as heavy you can really boosts my overall wellbeing.

My supplements could give CD a run for their money if anyone is interested I'm happy to post at a later date.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Entropy.

I'm not going well because invalidated the photovoltaic never worked for.me anyway anymore than zinc and vitamin d

If I had gone my own way and done try when I had normal.cock and balls and linguistic in had had befiren this witnessed a thing of he got over the finish line

Whitbread in had a.good kubidonandnormsl.cock.n balls.when you were here

I.look for ten years modernisation I am u ingbto.fucking i llmyself

wolfofciren
10-09-2023, 08:45 AM
I'm not going well because invalidated the photovoltaic never worked for.me anyway anymore than zinc and vitamin d

If I had gone my own way and done try when I had normal.cock and balls and linguistic in had had befiren this witnessed a thing of he got over the finish line

Whitbread in had a.good kubidonandnormsl.cock.n balls.when you were here

I.look for ten years modernisation I am u ingbto.fucking i llmyself

You just gunna dig up all old forum posts as a desperate cry for attention, you sad fuck. Stop blaming other people for your choices, you're delusional.

Zerolibido
10-09-2023, 09:16 AM
You just gunna dig up all old forum posts as a desperate cry for attention, you sad fuck. Stop blaming other people for your choices, you're delusional.
Hahaha you English?

Fucking stupid cunt your only posts are criticising me

And yes I'll sla g any of this cunts disciples off thanks

- - - Updated - - -

All I had to Do was visit a urologist when In had nirmal.dock and BALLS and spontaneous erections et c

Not this cunt and haunting absolute shite

- - - Updated - - -

Just remember to Sun them ducking BALLS ahahahahah

Zerolibido
10-09-2023, 09:26 AM
I love my posts pure mark e Smith soybean joycean prose

Zerolibido
12-30-2023, 01:36 AM
Sup fellas,
Been a while hasn't it? Now I'm not gonna lie here, pfs is five years behind me and life has changed a whole lot since then.

The problem is, I haven't been looking after myself as well as I could and I'm starting to feel it (drinking, smoking, you know, all the stuff we're meant to do in moderation.)

Since you guys commandeered our forum, I don't have anywhere else to post a log anyway... I was wondering if you lot would like to see it?

Be well kids,

Entro

I'll drop a fucking log in your f e you smug English midget cunt

Zerolibido
01-09-2024, 03:44 AM
Do a big fucking shite in your midget English fucking face you cunt

Trt would have saved em you fucking English spastic