PDA

View Full Version : Hair Gel

Bowsa
01-30-2020, 12:03 PM
I know this is not concerning but does anyone have suggestions for hair gel without the harmful chemicals? I still like to look good. Look good feel good.

Maxout777
01-30-2020, 08:27 PM
I don’t use gel, but I use the Oasis Clay and have used the Atlas Pomade from Templeton Tonics. All natural and few ingredients, all are listed too. Not sure on gel, though. I know Every Man Jack has gel.

xxaleksi
01-31-2020, 05:15 AM
I'm gonna give the Every Man Jack clay a go... I've kept my hair buzzed for the majority of my time with PFS, but have been growing it out recently. I mainly took fin as a preventative, so I still have a lot of hair. But now I know that when the time comes to let it go, I'll look fine with a shaved head.

Maxout777
01-31-2020, 09:55 AM
I'm gonna give the Every Man Jack clay a go... I've kept my hair buzzed for the majority of my time with PFS, but have been growing it out recently. I mainly took fin as a preventative, so I still have a lot of hair. But now I know that when the time comes to let it go, I'll look fine with a shaved head.

If you’re going Clay and can get the TT Oasis Clay shipped to your location, I highly recommend it. Performs great and kicks the shit out of the EMJ clay. Literally is on par with most synthetic products.

xxaleksi
02-02-2020, 06:06 AM
If you’re going Clay and can get the TT Oasis Clay shipped to your location, I highly recommend it. Performs great and kicks the shit out of the EMJ clay. Literally is on par with most synthetic products.

Thanks for the suggestion - just ordered the Oasis Clay from TT :)

Cdsnuts
02-06-2020, 08:34 AM
I don't believe I have styling products listed on my site, do I? I wonder why?

Seriously though I will include some of the ones that you guys recommend for the new guys coming in behind you. I never even thought about it tbh.....

xxaleksi
02-21-2020, 06:02 AM
I've been using the Oasis Clay that Maxout recommended, and it kicks ass. Definitely recommend it.