PDA

View Full Version : Drug-Free physique?

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Through The Eyes Of The Dead- The Manifest Guitar Cover - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5bQDH5AI1E)

Mass Monster Kevin Frasard Talks With Simplyshredded.com | SimplyShredded.com (http://www.simplyshredded.com/kevin-frasard-interview.html)

I'm a big guitar-shredding fan, and came across this dude while checking stuff on youtube. Kevin Frasard, any of you know something about him? Anyone who's into technical music would admit that this guy is a BEAST on guitar, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that he's a BEAST in another way as well :p

I did a research on him, read some interviews he did (including the one I sent above on SS), and what came as a big SHOCK to me, is that this dude, ''claims'' he's been bodybuilding clean all his life. No hormones what so ever!

I mean I respect the guy for both of his amazing talents, but I can't seem to fully be convinced he's drug free with a body like that. I dunno, perhaps it IS true, and he just has some REALLY abnormally sick genetics :confused:

Please feel free to provide your opinions!

burlyman30
12-06-2012, 03:29 PM
First glance, I say not natural. But I have a friend that has some amazing genetics that looked "on" long before he ever took his training even seriously, so who knows.

BBG
12-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Dude looks better than the top natural bodybuilder (not as lean, but appears larger) of 2012. And I doubt the "top natural" is 100% free of any PED.

Doubtful this guy is natty, and if he really thinks he is, it's cause someone is spiking his PWO shake with superdrol.

AestheticOne
12-06-2012, 04:23 PM
no fukkkin wayyy

Rulk
12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Drug -Free? Nope!

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
lol I just love this thread :p

He competed last year at an NPC show in Michigan. Kevin Frasard- 2011 NPC Natural Michigan Night Show - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrOM7f-oMhg) ..seemed to have shredded down very nicely!

Here's a quote from him, when he was accused of using tren:

''I get loads of crap because people have no idea how perfect my diet is, how hard I train, how long I've been bodybuilding, my genetics, etc. all of that has everything to do with it. All of my hard-earned money goes to my groceries and gym membership, that's it. If I was a chemical bodybuilder, I would not be on that stage because I wouldn't have belonged there. There's plenty of soulless sh*theads out there who are using stuff and still competing in these shows''

Scope75
12-06-2012, 04:48 PM
If he is all natural and drug free them I give him mad props!!
Dudes conditioning and size is sick

DJM
12-06-2012, 04:53 PM
First glance, I say not natural. But I have a friend that has some amazing genetics that looked "on" long before he ever took his training even seriously, so who knows.

fasard is fkn white tho
5'9 227 ripped up.........meh im sure its 'possible' lol

Mr_math
12-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah. He may be natural at the time of competition.

Don't get me wrong dude looks awesome, wish my physique was legit like that, but come on..

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 06:01 PM
fasard is fkn white tho
5'9 227 ripped up.........meh im sure its 'possible' lol

Yeah true, but remember, BBG used to spike up random black guys' PWO shakes with superdrol in the gym while they were busy in deep concentration trying to develop some calves at some random machine. That's how they keep a community of seemingly ''sick genetics'', without the slightest clue that they're being supported by fellow blacks with undercover SD. Even before BBG starting running heavy oils into his veins he was just one of the other clueless blacks that had no idea just why they stayed swole!!!

I guess that type of superdrol didn't work on the calves area though :(

I think that's what lead up to that ''black genetic'' theory. It's all in the shake DJ, all in the shake ;)

Mr_math
12-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah true, but remember, BBG used to spike up random black guys' PWO shakes with superdrol in the gym while they were busy in deep concentration trying to develop some calves at some random machine. That's how they keep a community of seemingly ''sick genetics'', without the slightest clue that they're being supported by fellow blacks with undercover SD. Even before BBG starting running heavy oils into his veins he was just one of the other clueless blacks that had no idea just why they stayed swole!!!

I guess that type of superdrol didn't work on the calves area though :(

I think that's what lead up to that ''black genetic'' theory. It's all in the shake DJ, all in the shake ;)

What's the Pacific Islander theory? :)

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 06:20 PM
What's the Pacific Islander theory? :)

hahaha! You should talk to one of them and just like with the blacks (BBG), they might spill some of their ''hidden secrets'' in an intense attempt to discredit the whites

h2s
12-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Could be. But i doubt it. Very much actually.

nate3993
12-06-2012, 06:31 PM
id say layne norton is natural. that's the one i know of. seriously, seriously doubt this guy.

Mr_math
12-06-2012, 07:07 PM
hahaha! You should talk to one of them and just like with the blacks (BBG), they might spill some of their ''hidden secrets'' in an intense attempt to discredit the whites

Lol. I found a few reasons. Macaroni salad Is one.

Rulk
12-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Google Michael Lockett. Great physique but he maintains that he is natural. Ronnie Coleman used to say he did not use drugs, but after he retired, I believe he coffed up the idea that he was not natural.

Scope75
12-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Google Michael Lockett. Great physique but he maintains that he is natural. Ronnie Coleman used to say he did not use drugs, but after he retired, I believe he coffed up the idea that he was not natural.
Ronnie saying he's natural is like me trying to tell you I'm black!! Sorry BBG!! Lol
If either of us said that everyone would give us the WTF look

VayneZ
12-09-2012, 02:09 PM

Just read an article about Michael Lockett.... Just crazy how many tests he passed, and yet, 20+ pounds gain in a single year, 240's... 5'8 AND shredded??? I dunno man... seems like a miracle

Coolazice
12-09-2012, 02:16 PM

I saw that guy at this years Arnold Classic. Natural? I don't think so!!! :rolleyes:

Rulk
12-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Just read an article about Michael Lockett.... Just crazy how many tests he passed, and yet, 20+ pounds gain in a single year, 240's... 5'8 AND shredded??? I dunno man... seems like a miracle

I think Flex Wheeler said that if Lockett is really "Natural", then he would be the ultimate genetic freak ever. I believe Brian Buchanon was another who said he was all natural. Take a look at Max Charles videos and listen to him speak about his lifts and his diet. Unbelievable shit I tell you. Some of these guys create their own reality and completely believe in it.

ctAL
12-17-2012, 09:14 PM
i love simplyshredded but EVERYONE on there be tryna claim natural. enough is enough......

h2s
12-18-2012, 07:26 AM
i love simplyshredded but EVERYONE on there be tryna claim natural. enough is enough......

I noticed that too.