PDA

View Full Version : Tmnt?

Cobalt
11-05-2012, 03:15 PM
TMNT - Test P / Mast / Nandrolone deca / Tren A - 100mg each (at 500mg a week of each totaling 2g of everything a week)

I've seen plenty of TNT or TMT cycles, but rarely a TMNT or Deca with Mast for that matter.
Would it be a decent cycle, or would deca and mast not be wise?

I've looked into it out of sheer curiosity, and most say that mast is good for shows, which deca isn't. However, for someone that wanted to run a cycle for sheer size and strength, would it be ok? I've seen that mast can really help push you though a hard workout, and give you some nice pumps. It can also act like a mild AI (or something like that in case you are gyno prone).

I know about Test, Tren and Deca, but Mast is kinda new to me and I'm trying to learn more about it and mainly it's interactions with other chemicals.

Thoughts?

Rodja
11-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Running both nandrolone and tren is often a recipe for some prolactin issues since they both work on the receptor. Mast isn't going to give you much in the strength department. It is about a cosmetic of a drug as it gets.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Too complicated for just a size/strength bulker. Only need test/dbol or test/anadrol or even test/deca. Masteron is a waste on a bulker. And I don't know your cycle history but Tren, in my opinion, shouldn't be run until someone has run some basic cycles.

BBG
11-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Seems like too many compounds. Keep it simple... 2 injectables and an oral. Test+Tren, Test+Mast, Test+Deca... any of those are fine.

Although mast is probably a great addition to basically any cycle if you don't mind spending the cash on it. It'll just make you feel that much better.

DJM
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
sizd and strength

test/dec
test/tren
either with dbol/adrol kicker

skip all the other shit......and no one needs 2g of gear a week

h2s
11-05-2012, 03:48 PM
skip all the other shit......and no one needs 2g of gear a week

Agreed, I know guys that are seriously into competition, and they don't use that much gear.

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 03:53 PM
More is not better. All you need to do is tip the anabolic/catabolic scale in your favor to create growth.

DJM
11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
for a gym rat, 350mg of good tren is more than enough tbh, its enough for great gains and minimal sides

why would someone try deca and tren first time out is beyond me too, when the gyno hits, whos the culprit? is it the test?

BBG
11-05-2012, 04:15 PM
for a gym rat, 350mg of good tren is more than enough tbh, its enough for great gains and minimal sides

why would someone try deca and tren first time out is beyond me too, when the gyno hits, whos the culprit? is it the test?

Agreed. I can't imagine a random guy in the gym needing 300mg test, 700mg tren a week. 300/400 seems a lot more reasonable. Especially if dosed with an oral.

Cobalt
11-05-2012, 04:15 PM
It'll just make you feel that much better.

I've been hearing this a lot, but I'm not sure what it means by "feel" better. Care to explain?

Also, thanks for everyone's wisdom again, it was just a question, not an idea. I have NO want to run a cycle like that, and the 500mg/wk number was just out of the air. I agree that 2g is a lot.

BBG
11-05-2012, 04:24 PM
I've been doing a lot of research on mast, trying to justify it. Essentially, the consensus I have seen from gear junkies is that it will boost mood, energy, libido and if you are lean enough will make you look very dry/vascular.

But it's so damn expensive I can't justify it, tbh.

I've been hearing this a lot, but I'm not sure what it means by "feel" better. Care to explain?

Also, thanks for everyone's wisdom again, it was just a question, not an idea. I have NO want to run a cycle like that, and the 500mg/wk number was just out of the air. I agree that 2g is a lot.

DJM
11-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I've been doing a lot of research on mast, trying to justify it. Essentially, the consensus I have seen from gear junkies is that it will boost mood, energy, libido and if you are lean enough will make you look very dry/vascular.

But it's so damn expensive I can't justify it, tbh.

again i like it, but its more a luxury drug imo......i recently ran the test/tren without and i did fine without it....just try and find mast enth, very hard, most labs only make prop seeing its a precontest drug and most users dont see use outside this.....im starting to move in that direction, you may not feel super energetic on low test and tren, BUT heavy weight for sets of 20 ill take anyday

h2s
11-05-2012, 07:44 PM
One of the current-craze us-domestic guys carries mast-e now. I saw that and was interested as well.

Matt Porter
11-08-2012, 03:12 AM
The first movie was good and secret of the ooze, but it got a bit ridiculous in the 3rd TMNT film.

-Matt

VayneZ
11-08-2012, 07:00 AM
The first movie was good and secret of the ooze, but it got a bit ridiculous in the 3rd TMNT film.

-Matt

LOL!!

Matt Porter
11-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Am I way outta line here???

-Matt

h2s
11-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Am I way outta line here???

-Matt

Haha not at all, glad you made it over Matt!

Infamy
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
I kinda see deca as a diet tren. It's got similar effects but isn't as powerful. So I don't see why you would use tren and deca. Pick one or the other.

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:15 PM
I kinda see deca as a diet tren. It's got similar effects but isn't as powerful. So I don't see why you would use tren and deca. Pick one or the other.

Interesting!

burlyman30
11-09-2012, 07:45 PM

-Matt

It took me a day to figure out what the heck you were talking about.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2