PDA

View Full Version : Skin, Bone & Muscle

Damn
05-07-2020, 07:34 AM
Hey guys. I have been getting a number of questions re: if I had skin, bone & muscle issues and if I recovered from them. You can see a pretty complete list of my cognitive, emotional, sexual & physical (both appearance & functional) shit storm of symptoms I suffered in my main thread, but the answer is yes, yes, yes, yes, yes & yes. I will dump some crash/recovery pics in this thread (pics or it didn't happen, right? :). The reason I am doing this is because I believe our mental state is most critical to our recovery. The constant fear, anxiety & doubt keeps us in a high-stress, highly inflammatory state which continues to destabilize our bio-chemical homeostasis, worsens symptoms and prevents recovery - it is a literal death spiral. If you read the recovery posts, you will see a common thread of: 1) truly believing you will recover, 2) developing your plan, and 3) just getting the fuck on with your life. So hopefully these pics will help you with that journey.

Comewhatmay
05-07-2020, 08:01 AM
Thank you so much for doing this damn. As someone who has crashed recently and is suffering from loss of fat specifically on the face this is very reassuring that it will revert to type over the course of following the protocol.

Thanks again

Queens1984
05-07-2020, 08:02 AM
Upper body after crash 1593

Upper body after recovery 1594 Wow Brother. What a difference. How long did it take for you too recover? Congrats MAN

ethanrecovering
05-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Wow this is crazy! Congrats man! How long into the protocol did things go back to normal? Also did you have wrinkling on your face from fat loss?

xxaleksi
05-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Great job man!!

The whit wagon
05-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Jesus i didn't realise how hard this thing hits people but nice job on the recovery man, shits inspirational :D.

Cdsnuts
05-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Thank you for coming back and sharing. It's posts like this, from recovered members that make such a HUGE difference to the guys coming in after you. Huge. Thanks for giving back man.

And damn.....upper body transformation was something else, huh? Great job.

Damn
05-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Thanks guys…What I wish I could somehow “show” you though was my recovery from the worst part of all of this. I have talked to a number of you about how after my crash I felt like there was a dimmer switch that had been turned way down on all my senses…everything around me seemed dull, muted, distant. Although my recovery from that was gradual and took nearly two years, I remember vividly one day during the summer of 2018. I was driving to the gym with the top & doors off my Jeep. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. The colors everywhere were brilliant. I could feel the wind and the warmth of the sun. I felt completely aware and engaged with everything around me. I realized I was actually experiencing life again…it was fucking amazing! Kick some ass, boys.

Queens1984
05-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Thanks guys…What I wish I could somehow “show” you though was my recovery from the worst part of all of this. I have talked to a number of you about how after my crash I felt like there was a dimmer switch that had been turned way down on all my senses…everything around me seemed dull, muted, distant. Although my recovery from that was gradual and took nearly two years, I remember vividly one day during the summer of 2018. I was driving to the gym with the top & doors off my Jeep. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. The colors everywhere were brilliant. I could feel the wind and the warmth of the sun. I felt completely aware and engaged with everything around me. I realized I was actually experiencing life again…it was fucking amazing! Kick some ass, boys.

Yes I have had moments like that. It’s a beautiful feeling when your body is working. Then I fall off with the protocol and after a few months I crash and something completely shuts off. Could have the most beautiful girl next 2 me and I feel nothing. Can’t fall off anymore. Anyway congrats brother. That’s Awesome that your out of this HELL

Turnover25
05-07-2020, 09:33 PM

This is honestly my exact experience. Especially in my vision, I was just telling someone the other day how my vision is "dimmer", like someone turned down the lights in my head. I notice it at night time and on cloudy days. All of my senses, taste, touch, smell, vision, dick sensitivity, all dampened, and the air around me feels far away and foggy, same with my brain. I read your post a while back and you said your vision looked like an Instagram filter, pretty perfect way to describe it. The best way I can describe the whole experience to someone is it feels like I am underwater.

Thans for coming back and giving words of encouragement man, without guys explaining stuff like that I would have never believed there was a way out of it. I shudder to think about where I would have been without this forum.

DefRecover
05-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Hey Damn

Thanks for coming back to share - very inspiring.

As one of the PFS sufferers with gut issues that persist, I was wondering about how you chose (and your experience with) the sacromyces probiotic?

I ask as I have been really struggling to get my gut right, and most probiotics seem to make things worse in there!

Cheers

Def

Yus
05-12-2020, 05:51 AM
Holy shit, that's crazy - Your legs especially, congratulations on the hard work mate

Cdsnuts
05-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Damn was a model student of TMO, like many of you. He got to work and didn't quit. You can all do the same.

Comewhatmay
05-15-2020, 06:18 AM
Damn was a model student of TMO, like many of you. He got to work and didn't quit. You can all do the same.

Very inspiring for me to see this. Proof what can be achieved with full focus and dedication. 5 weeks of the drug now and a lot of my symptoms are heading this way and had it not been for this post I would of stressed myself thinking I was doomed and this is unfixable etc. Now I know it can be done and only I can stop myself.

Cdsnuts
05-15-2020, 10:53 AM
Very inspiring for me to see this. Proof what can be achieved with full focus and dedication. 5 weeks of the drug now and a lot of my symptoms are heading this way and had it not been for this post I would of stressed myself thinking I was doomed and this is unfixable etc. Now I know it can be done and only I can stop myself.

YOU are your only obstacle in fixing the issue. That's it. It's ALL up to you.

Wez
06-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Damn, thank you sincerely for taking the time to make this post. I needed to see this today. Inspired.

Lacpaz
11-05-2020, 07:00 AM
Hi Damm, I have exactly the same symptoms as you. Very inspiring. Is there anything in particular that will help you recover your facial fat? What herbs did you rotate?

I am currently doing a paleo-diet but I don't know if bone broth can help us more in these cases

Michael
05-13-2021, 02:10 PM
Hello ! So sorry to bother you but a reply would be appreciated I have a mild pfs but my only issue which gives me sleepless nights is the face, i think I have facial bone thinning or whatsver I dont even know what that is, my face looks puffy and thin at various times, jaw shape is kinda there but bones feel uncomfortable and mildly sensitive to touch. Loose skin on face. Pointy chin etc. did you have all this? Any reply would be appreciated, just finished a waterfast and feel very good but this is bugging me..

Michael
05-13-2021, 02:15 PM
Congrats on recovery, it sure seems like it was an amazing ride for you! Truly an inspiration.

HOPE
05-13-2021, 06:05 PM
Congrats on recovery, it sure seems like it was an amazing ride for you! Truly an inspiration.

Bro just look at the pictures. He clearly had that and recovered.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2021, 09:09 PM
Hello ! So sorry to bother you but a reply would be appreciated I have a mild pfs but my only issue which gives me sleepless nights is the face, i think I have facial bone thinning or whatsver I dont even know what that is, my face looks puffy and thin at various times, jaw shape is kinda there but bones feel uncomfortable and mildly sensitive to touch. Loose skin on face. Pointy chin etc. did you have all this? Any reply would be appreciated, just finished a waterfast and feel very good but this is bugging me..

Hope is correct. You can't see that he in fact did have that in his pics? I thought they were very thorough.

And I'm not sure if you realize you're replying to a year old thread. I'd be surprised if he responded. I think he is done, living life with no more need for this place. As all of you will be.....one day.

Zerolibido
12-26-2023, 02:10 AM
I wish I had got to a fucking gym

I didn't go once during pfs I just used dumb bells and did a lot of walking

That's as actually enough to cure me

But during the first lockdown I felt super energised in Z MA glycinate which I had only taken for sleep, felt like roofs for a few weeks was doing HIIT exercises felt great.

Just had ducking luck man guns were closed for a few months

When I thought about going back to the gym I was starting to crash as we came out of vivid in late 21 early 22 having taken seroquel a few times

- - - Updated - - -

I still maintain if I had been clever enough to take hcg myself instead of rigidly obsessing about paleo(made no difference during mild.ofs) alcohol juicing and that shut and had just done TR T man fuck could have been out of here

Zerolibido
12-26-2023, 03:37 AM
If I I blame debuts

If I had binned quetipine in 2019 and not taken it a gain thisnwoukd not have happened

I definitely should have come here for advice 2018 to 2020

Even a what's app group but I didn't know they existed

They should be a stickied that here

I moan about hcg and trt but Z MA alone could have saved me

But that isn't even On this gimps list of herbs

His way or the highway

Fucking gimp

- - - Updated - - -

So yes damn you are kind of right

This is a space but it's also this cunt barking at you to take herbs and juice and Smith and mine of that by itself works

Fucking gimp

Zerolibido
12-26-2023, 03:41 AM
Now I feel like I've been fucking Chernobyl loads

My dock is dead rubber shrunk by twenty per cent muscle wastage probably worse than fans zero.libido tinnitus all sides except bad vision

Listen birch I used to go to.Wimbledon and ogle 're tennis olayes!

But I never fuck ED once in ten years councilman

Just had a load of great wanks lol

Will.I ever be near normal again gonna take fucking years man to research a cure

Zerolibido
12-26-2023, 04:41 AM
Whose fault is it

Me taking seroquel here and there

Me not walking away from a toxic pfs bullying environment in 2019
Me not confusing about that here
Me not going to a urologist in several years when I had a libido and normal genitals and normal everything

Me not fucking a hooker

Me not

Zerolibido
12-26-2023, 06:30 AM
I fun I man I blame this crap instead of going to a fucking urologist

- - - Updated - - -

Of I had. Suited a urologist I would have been fixed

On tr T
Like tigershull

Zerolibido
12-26-2023, 07:25 AM
The only thing that fans pics do is at least reassure us to a small degree that muscle wastage is reversible under the right circumstances, if science can find them

Zerolibido
12-27-2023, 12:34 PM
Damn is absolutely right about stress as well

Man I wish I had gotten out of that stressful environment

Christ

I could actually have posted a recovery in the section here if I had

Zerolibido
01-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Damn I will talk to you please
But I don't think you can help
Your survival plan was basically my life when I recivered
Volunteer to help the less fortunate ended up getting me her