PDA

View Full Version : Pine Pollen - Daily, or Cycle?

LetsGo
06-27-2020, 12:15 PM
I’ve been cycling pine pollen along with many other herbs, but I’ve also read recovery stories where people mentioned that they were taking pine pollen every day, or every weekday. I’m not 100% clear on whether they’re taking it daily now that they’ve recovered, or if they also took it daily while recovering. TBH it’s one of my favorite herbs, so I’m curious about this.

Is there a consensus here on whether it’s an herb that needs to be rotated, or should it be taken daily while rotating everything else? :confused:

Thanks guys!

petty3112
06-27-2020, 12:25 PM
What are you taking? IIRC the tincture should be cycled, while the powder can be taken every day.

LetsGo
06-27-2020, 03:19 PM
What are you taking? IIRC the tincture should be cycled, while the powder can be taken every day.

I have both, and currently cycle both.

Comewhatmay
06-30-2020, 04:47 AM
Consensus is its absolutely fine to take it everyday. It all the more helps nudge your body back to homeostatis and balance out the hormones so it is actually in your best interests to use it everyday - the powder that is. For the tincture the view seems to be its better to cycle it

Maxout777
07-01-2020, 06:20 AM
I would say as long as you tolerate it, daily is fine. Pine Pollen is very similar to Androsterone, in which it can induce hypokalemia if you are not getting your daily RDAs (if not a little more) of potassium in. A lot of early PFS guys struggle with low potassium levels in general, so this is just something to keep an eye on. I struggled a little bit with it earlier on in my own recovery.

A fantastic supplement, just be sure to be aware of that.