PDA

View Full Version : Ravmeena's recovery

Ravmeena
07-29-2020, 04:29 AM
I think we all have been struck by our families at somewhat point of our life before PFS. For me it was like i took Finasteride for a month no problem happened (SYMPTOMS)after it I stopped for no reasons and almost for 6 months b/w those 6 months I got some family issues due to which I stopped even talking to my so called family members. In return my family members made sure I was cut socially from my friends and everyone which got me to a place where i was 24 hours alone thinking and thinking about how I lost my everything (goals,friends,hair) and then came Finasteride into role for about a week since then i got no friends or anything social.Being a 19.5 year old I am not financially independent and have to ask for money from my family which they are least interested in giving. All negative things till here only but I truly believe in recovery using CD's protocol and also a beleiver in English 's theory that this PFS is more of mental problem like you can see in my case (longterm stress + finasteride = PFS) i am about to shift with my friend in college and i am trying to manage funds from my family but it will be difficult.
Basically i am trying to provide myself with all parts of CD's protocol + what English said about forgetting PFS and all worrying talk and thoughts which i cannot do with my current family since i have one to talk at my place i am gaming(PUBG) a lot this time and am looknig forward to start the protocol and I know that I can follow the protocol with a better social surroundings and not with the current. In coming time I will try not to be active on swolesource too much because some stories cause me mental issues while i will be moving forward to my recovery

Ravmeena
11-20-2020, 03:48 PM
Got sick unable to follow the protocol fully any advices

Ravmeena
11-24-2020, 12:19 AM
Got above the cold I got in past few days but the gut issues are becoming a problem .My gut health has gone down past few days (must be caused by eating fish as I get bloated by eating it) and the day before when I got sick I ate too much fish at a time (I was hungry anyway) but it costed me.
Currently following protocol as always but gut issues are must to overcome as I cannot eat enough amount of food and as the result I am not feeling it much in the gym. Please help me with this issue if anyone can? What should I add or subtract from diet or suppliments.

Ravmeena
11-25-2020, 07:51 AM
Will be adding bone broth to my regimn let's see how it works out

Ravmeena
12-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Did a 7 day water fast again to help with my gut issues but I don't know what is causing me these problems they are still existing on restarting the protocol bloating,inflammation I even added probiotics for the first time today any advice on what to do next?

- - - Updated - - -

This thing is really getting between my recovery last time I got it a lot of my progress was lost and I even felt sick please someone help me with this.

- - - Updated - - -

This thing is really getting between my recovery last time I got it a lot of my progress was lost and I even felt sick please someone help me with this.

Cdsnuts
12-12-2020, 11:06 AM
Got above the cold I got in past few days but the gut issues are becoming a problem .My gut health has gone down past few days (must be caused by eating fish as I get bloated by eating it) and the day before when I got sick I ate too much fish at a time (I was hungry anyway) but it costed me.
Currently following protocol as always but gut issues are must to overcome as I cannot eat enough amount of food and as the result I am not feeling it much in the gym. Please help me with this issue if anyone can? What should I add or subtract from diet or suppliments.

So then dial down the intensity and hit up some body weight exercises or simply lower the weight in the gym go for reps. If you're following everything the way it's outlined you don't need to add or subtract anything from the protocol. You just need to see it through regardless of what's going on.

Ravmeena
12-12-2020, 08:26 PM
I will be following the protocol that's the only way I see best for myself. Going to cut the fruits from today. One thing that's catching my head is that I get burping again and again after eating food as I searched on internet that could be H.pylori do we do something special for that? It is causing be to be like somewhat afraid as it could cause even cancer.

Ravmeena
12-13-2020, 01:07 AM
Sorry 😐 I was getting too hyped about my burping that I concluded something such as h.pylori my symptoms does not match h.pylori symptoms so sorry again

Turnover25
12-13-2020, 10:06 AM
I will be following the protocol that's the only way I see best for myself. Going to cut the fruits from today. One thing that's catching my head is that I get burping again and again after eating food as I searched on internet that could be H.pylori do we do something special for that? It is causing be to be like somewhat afraid as it could cause even cancer.

Not to sound harsh but I think you need to meditate instead man, you’re sounding like a hypochondriac.

Cdsnuts
12-13-2020, 02:42 PM
Not to sound harsh but I think you need to meditate instead man, you’re sounding like a hypochondriac.

A bit, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ravmeena: Read as much as you can on this forum. We have such a huge volume of material here that everything you need to know has been covered here at least ten times over, if not more. READ. No one is going to spoon feed you.

Ravmeena
12-20-2020, 07:42 AM
Hey if anyone could help me with a issue with schishandra. The schishandra I have has turned darker in colour so would it be still ok to use it until I get a new one or it would be okay to use it regularly in herb rotation(old one).

Cdsnuts
12-20-2020, 10:38 AM
Hey if anyone could help me with a issue with schishandra. The schishandra I have has turned darker in colour so would it be still ok to use it until I get a new one or it would be okay to use it regularly in herb rotation(old one).

It's fine.

Ravmeena
12-25-2020, 07:03 AM
I needed to ask about a question about diet
I was doing almost keto till today but had some fruits today apple, kiwi and dates due to increase in appetite what should I continue to do having almost no carbs (meats,eggs, veggies)or having fruits with them

Turnover25
12-25-2020, 12:03 PM
I needed to ask about a question about diet
I was doing almost keto till today but had some fruits today apple, kiwi and dates due to increase in appetite what should I continue to do having almost no carbs (meats,eggs, veggies)or having fruits with them

Fruits aren’t included in keto because the carbs. Your body is probably telling you it needs food for a reason.

Try and follow the modified paleo diet that’s recommended. Don’t deprive your body of all those nutrients that fruit give you. A lot of people here will attest that keto wasn’t the best option for them.

Also I don’t think doing “almost” keto is going to do anything. Eating an “almost” keto diet isn’t going to put your body into ketosis, which is the whole point.

Ravmeena
12-26-2020, 12:32 AM
Well I was following keto (meats, vegetables,eggs) plus carb backloading.
After eating some apples,dates and kiwi I am having little inflammation in my gut so will go back to keto. Sorry for saying 'almost keto'. It was keto

Ravmeena
12-30-2020, 09:07 AM
How to use iodine
Use it with herb rotation or weekly (twice)

Cdsnuts
01-08-2021, 04:07 PM
How to use iodine
Use it with herb rotation or weekly (twice)

Bro.....READ the site. It is included in the herb rotation.

Ravmeena
01-10-2021, 02:16 AM
Almost 1 month on the protocol. Started HIIT just 2 days ago.
Built some muscle mass in the past month. One problem I am facing is that I am just unable to know how track my food intake (I know that we should eat when we are hungry). My appetite has gone up since starting HIIT if anyone could give hints on how much meats or calories to eat on daily basis. In starting I could barely eat 700 grams chicken (including bones)on daily basis now I can eat 1.25 kg (including bones). Asking about meats because they are main parts of my diet else then eggs and vegetables.

Ravmeena
01-11-2021, 02:56 AM
Felt weak at gym today reason could be after doing HIIT my body is burning a lot of calories leading to muscle loss.
I am that kind of guy who ate non-veg food only on some occasions. So I am struggling with what amount of food to eat on daily basis.
I am eating 1.25 kg chicken (including bones) 6 eggs in the morning and backload during workout days. Should I add more calories in form of meats or what according to you guys please help.

Cdsnuts
01-13-2021, 01:08 PM
My man....just eat anything off the list of approved foods.....as much as you want. You're over thinking it.

Zonz
01-13-2021, 02:12 PM
It could be xenoestrogens making you weak. Pesticides are in the water you drink and the air you breathe. But seriously, if you smell any fragrances get rid of them.

Cdsnuts
01-13-2021, 03:38 PM
Felt weak at gym today reason could be after doing HIIT my body is burning a lot of calories leading to muscle loss.
I am that kind of guy who ate non-veg food only on some occasions. So I am struggling with what amount of food to eat on daily basis.
I am eating 1.25 kg chicken (including bones) 6 eggs in the morning and backload during workout days. Should I add more calories in form of meats or what according to you guys please help.

Also, you should try and do HIIT on non-gym days. Breaks it up a bit and doesn't take energy away from your gym workouts

Ravmeena
01-14-2021, 03:23 AM
I am doing HIIT on non gym days but I think it was my mistake about feeling weak in the gym. I was getting too less calories. What do you think about adding milk to the diet for more calories? I was thinking about milk banana and whey protein smoothie after workout

Cdsnuts
01-14-2021, 04:59 PM
I am doing HIIT on non gym days but I think it was my mistake about feeling weak in the gym. I was getting too less calories. What do you think about adding milk to the diet for more calories? I was thinking about milk banana and whey protein smoothie after workout

Dude......Milk, meat, eggs....whatever. There are so many options within the boundaries of the recommended diet that you shouldn't be feeling starved or have any confusion on what you should or shouldn't eat. It's really not that difficult man. I don't know how to make it any simpler.

Ravmeena
01-15-2021, 06:35 AM
Sorry i was little upset had an upswing yesterday could feel libido in morning while edging but today back to low.I think I should spend more time studying then to giving to my OCDness towards the protocol. What was your experience in muscle gains during recovery time? Were they like before or not.
For me it is like libido is first priority just after which is muscle mass so was curious.

Ravmeena
01-15-2021, 07:04 AM
I don’t think it will be like before so soon (muscle gains) but was scrolling through rick the ruler’s thread he had some nice muscle mass but that was after almost a year on protocol.

Cdsnuts
01-20-2021, 02:58 PM
Listen....I'm not going to bullshit you....usually the LAST thing to come back proper is libido. Mother nature is a cruel bitch. You'll be looking like a stud before the funk starts to finally fade. Just the way it works man. We don't get to pick and choose. We can only offer our systems everything they need to get themselves sorted.

Ravmeena
01-24-2021, 01:49 AM
I generally ejaculate with 10 day gap in between but these days due to low libido ended up ejaculating while edging 2 days in row. will be trying to hold it till starting my UH cycle wchich I will do it in 1.5 months from now. What do you people think about ejaculating and how much time you all give in between ejaculating. Mine was average 10 days good or bad?

Cdsnuts
01-25-2021, 01:22 PM
I generally ejaculate with 10 day gap in between but these days due to low libido ended up ejaculating while edging 2 days in row. will be trying to hold it till starting my UH cycle wchich I will do it in 1.5 months from now. What do you people think about ejaculating and how much time you all give in between ejaculating. Mine was average 10 days good or bad?

Better then daily, or weekly, but the bottom line is, the longer you can go, the better.

Do some research on sexual transmutation to understand why this is the case.

Ravmeena
01-26-2021, 10:49 PM
I an currently on19 herbs was thinking of making it 21 but as lost empire herbs are not shipping in india currently should i go for Ultra hard as I am about to reach 2 months mark on herb cycling or should I go for herbs from another brand. I want to buy cistanche,goji,maca pine pollen. Can anybody list a good source for them.

Cdsnuts
01-27-2021, 02:59 PM
I an currently on19 herbs was thinking of making it 21 but as lost empire herbs are not shipping in india currently should i go for Ultra hard as I am about to reach 2 months mark on herb cycling or should I go for herbs from another brand. I want to buy cistanche,goji,maca pine pollen. Can anybody list a good source for them.

The prohormones are not considered part of the herb rotation. 19 herbs are a good place to be. You don't have to do exactly 21.

Have you been staying true to the protocol? Would you say that you've been giving it 100%. If so, give the Ultra hard a shot. It's not going to hurt.....only help. Click the banner on the top of the home page of this forum to get the group discount.

Ravmeena
01-27-2021, 10:07 PM
First month was good second month didn’t good in terms of mastrubation. Will try to hold it for 2 months then I will give UH a try

Ravmeena
01-27-2021, 10:11 PM
I think i would just buy and keep UH for the time.

Ravmeena
01-29-2021, 04:05 AM
CD using the bathmate is a part of the protocol but if we have to give preference between herbs, pro hormones and bathmate .I think it will be better for using herbs and pro hormones currently as I have to ask my parents for everything they’re not that much interested in giving me money.

Cdsnuts
02-01-2021, 12:28 PM
CD using the bathmate is a part of the protocol but if we have to give preference between herbs, pro hormones and bathmate .I think it will be better for using herbs and pro hormones currently as I have to ask my parents for everything they’re not that much interested in giving me money.

I just stated this on another thread, but unfortunately pfs doesn't care what we can and can't do currently in our lives. But if you can only have two out of the three, then yes, the herbs and prohormones are the best two to pick. That being said, and I say this alot, the only way to maximize the potential of the protocol is to do EVERYTHING that is outlined here for you. Until then, you just have to do the best you can.

Ravmeena
02-05-2021, 03:40 AM
About to complete 2 months on protoclol.
Getting tingling in balls from about 1 week can anyone relate? And can get turned on but it takes some time on some days.

Ravmeena
02-05-2021, 03:47 AM
Don’t have much of any other symptoms except loss of libido,muscle loss.

petty3112
02-05-2021, 09:04 AM
Getting tingling in balls from about 1 week can anyone relate? And can get turned on but it takes some time on some days.
Supposedly this is a good sign of things coming back "online." With that said, I've had this feeling come and go, so stick with it.

Cdsnuts
02-05-2021, 09:28 AM

Two months on your version of the protocol.....just sayin.

But that's a good sign. Nothing to be concerned with.

Ravmeena
02-06-2021, 03:59 AM
The tingling was really going nice till yesterday even had a bit of it today.It is like some pleasure in the balls almost during most of the day not like libido but was fine at this point. I think I fucked up after 7 days of no fap (My worst PR in no fap). busted nut 2 times yesterday and even today.The guilt is killing me. I am just not going to touch myself down there until I have a proper libido from now on.

Ravmeena
02-06-2021, 04:03 AM
What do you all think is the safe spot in no fap. I wouldn’t like any setbacks in my recovery from now on.

Cdsnuts
02-06-2021, 12:33 PM
What do you all think is the safe spot in no fap. I wouldn’t like any setbacks in my recovery from now on.

The "safe spot" is as it's name implies. NO FAP.

DKnighten
02-06-2021, 05:16 PM
The "safe spot" is as it's name implies. NO FAP.

What if you're single and not currently seeing anybody? Just completely refrain from jacking off and wait until you have a wet dream or something? lol

Cdsnuts
02-07-2021, 09:31 AM
What if you're single and not currently seeing anybody? Just completely refrain from jacking off and wait until you have a wet dream or something? lol

Actually, yes. That's exactly what you do.

Ravmeena
02-07-2021, 10:44 AM
I will hold to no fap won’t even practice edging as I end up ejaculating on some days when I have no libido and get frustrated. However on days when I have low libido I can edge a lot until I feel the libido. So,will wait for my body to tell me when to it.

Cdsnuts
02-07-2021, 04:30 PM
I will hold to no fap won’t even practice edging as I end up ejaculating on some days when I have no libido and get frustrated. However on days when I have low libido I can edge a lot until I feel the libido. So,will wait for my body to tell me when to it.

Word of advice. Stop testing, stop thinking about it. Your obsessing. I know how it is. Set up your plan based on TMO and just live your life as best you can. That is all you can do right now.

Ravmeena
02-07-2021, 07:45 PM
I am currently doing
19 herb rotation
Daily supplements (chlorella,spirulina,vitamin D,unflavoured whey protein)
L-theanine
Magnesium glycinate
Paleo diet with carb backloading (I don’t cheat ever)
Exercises-Lifting heavy (8 reps),HIIT
Cold showers
Breathing exercises under the sun
And also sunning boys

I was not able to get the bathmate which is currently not being shipped to my country
And was not 100 percent strict with No Fap (fapping on average with 7 days gap.)

This is what I have been following for last 2 months

Ravmeena
02-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Also did a 7 day water fast

Cdsnuts
02-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Ok...good start. Just keep at it and don't stop. The bathmate while very helpful, will not make or break your recovery.

Ravmeena
02-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Definitely not going to stop.

Ravmeena
02-09-2021, 09:04 PM
Sometimes this doubt creeps in my mind about the herbs that they are good or not. They must be still good as I got that tingling feeling in my balls last week. Most of them look exactly like they were in the starting and taste same but there is a very little clamping in cordyceps and also in tongkat but as CD mentioned somewhere on the forum that tongkat will still be fine after some clamping. I just wanted to get this doubt out of my mind. Can someone clarify?

Cdsnuts
02-11-2021, 04:35 PM
Sometimes this doubt creeps in my mind about the herbs that they are good or not. They must be still good as I got that tingling feeling in my balls last week. Most of them look exactly like they were in the starting and taste same but there is a very little clamping in cordyceps and also in tongkat but as CD mentioned somewhere on the forum that tongkat will still be fine after some clamping. I just wanted to get this doubt out of my mind. Can someone clarify?

They are fine. The actives are still very much there. They clump due to moisture.....that's all.

Ravmeena
02-17-2021, 10:15 AM
Is jaggery okay for carb loading or even eating while at this condition(PFS).

Cdsnuts
02-17-2021, 10:21 AM
Is jaggery okay for carb loading or even eating while at this condition(PFS).

Well, first off I had to look up what the hell "jaggery" was.....Not something we're familiar with on this hemisphere. I would treat it the same as sugar. You don't want to over do it. Small quantities are fine.

Ravmeena
02-17-2021, 10:32 AM
Definitely won’t be eating it .

Cdsnuts
02-17-2021, 11:03 AM
Definitely won’t be eating it .

Honestly, if you want something sweet, you should be eating fruit. Or you can wait for the backloading window and then have all the sweets you want (based on energy expenditure)

Ravmeena
02-19-2021, 10:04 AM
Could anyone help me with ordering Ultra hard I don’t know why my transaction is being declined again and again with all credit cards

- - - Updated - - -

Tried 5 cards all are working in general use

Ravmeena
02-19-2021, 10:31 AM
Sorry,Got it🤘

Ravmeena
04-14-2021, 09:44 AM
Thinking of starting my cycle in some time after my exams are finished. But I got a question as currently it is summertime I get a lot more urges to eat fruit(sweet taste) after meal but unlike this in winter I was okay with meals only. That time I was eating fruits only b/w meals but now after lunch and dinner both. I know I am not crossing the paleo boundaries but is it okay to eat fruit after meals? Are mangos okay to eat they taste too good to be on a diet?

Cdsnuts
04-14-2021, 06:15 PM
Thinking of starting my cycle in some time after my exams are finished. But I got a question as currently it is summertime I get a lot more urges to eat fruit(sweet taste) after meal but unlike this in winter I was okay with meals only. That time I was eating fruits only b/w meals but now after lunch and dinner both. I know I am not crossing the paleo boundaries but is it okay to eat fruit after meals? Are mangos okay to eat they taste too good to be on a diet?

ALL fruit is good to go with the TMO protocol. No worries.

Ravmeena
04-30-2021, 05:14 AM
Got sick today but I have heard it’s a good sign.so will follow protocol as much as possible even worked out in the morning while not feeling well but now muscles are aching and if get up from the bed I get headaches. Should I follow the protocol or do a juice fast?

- - - Updated - - -

And even when I get through the fast or being sick. For how much time to follow the protocol before starting my UH cycle which I was planning soon?

Ravmeena
04-30-2021, 05:16 AM
What medicines do you recommend? If you think I should take it?

Ravmeena
04-30-2021, 10:58 AM
I did take some medicines today because of the unbearable headache and body pain I feel fine now. Followed almost all of the protocol except sun exposure. I don’t think the medicines I have taken will have much effect on the recovery process. Am I good to go forward pro hormones route?

MungYarlon
04-30-2021, 11:06 AM
I did take some medicines today because of the unbearable headache and body pain I feel fine now. Followed almost all of the protocol except sun exposure. I don’t think the medicines I have taken will have much effect on the recovery process. Am I good to go forward pro hormones route?

Yes boss

Ravmeena
04-30-2021, 09:15 PM
Could somebody shed some light on the use of azithromycin and nimsulide paracetamol. It was do or die kind of situation yesterday and it was the last thing I wanted to do is taking English medicines but I am doing much better now. I just didn’t want to stop doing the protocol again because of getting sick. Is it okay if I continue use if these drugs until I start to feel okay again?

Ravmeena
04-30-2021, 09:34 PM
Another thing is my apetite is low currently .so I am considering fruits only Currently as yesterday carb backloading with rice made me fell worse.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 09:40 AM
Could somebody shed some light on the use of azithromycin and nimsulide paracetamol. It was do or die kind of situation yesterday and it was the last thing I wanted to do is taking English medicines but I am doing much better now. I just didn’t want to stop doing the protocol again because of getting sick. Is it okay if I continue use if these drugs until I start to feel okay again?

You're going to have to throw some good probiotics back into you if you're going to finish the course of antibiotics. It's not going to set you back.

"English" medicines....lol.

Ravmeena
05-02-2021, 10:51 AM
English medicines is local name in India for allopathy. I am not used to saying that. However turned out that I am corona positive the first day was really tough but I think I am through it almost. 3 days of corona.

Ravmeena
05-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Yesterday was my rest day and today I had to skip workout and didn’t take the herbs as well today will start working out from tomorrow. What do you think about how much time I should give the protocol before starting the UH cycle I was already in the position to start the cycle.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 07:01 PM
Yesterday was my rest day and today I had to skip workout and didn’t take the herbs as well today will start working out from tomorrow. What do you think about how much time I should give the protocol before starting the UH cycle I was already in the position to start the cycle.

Ravmeena.....did you read TMO? I know I asked you before, but given the questions you ask, I have to ask again.

When you're on the herbs, you take them daily whether you work out or not. If you're trying to stretch things because of budgetary constraints, then and only then would you have to skip a day or two. The LEAST I recommend is 7 herbs so that you can take something daily.

Okay....what makes you think you were ready to start the cycle but now you're not? The sickness/medications?

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Another thing is my apetite is low currently .so I am considering fruits only Currently as yesterday carb backloading with rice made me fell worse.

Did you workout prior to the backload? Because if you didn't cause a NEED for the muscles to be thirsty for the glycogen, you will make yourself feel worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, all of this is covered ad nauseum here and It is pretty clear on the website as well. I've given you the benefit of the doubt for quite awhile now, as I do most new comers, but come on man......do some reading

Ravmeena
05-02-2021, 07:37 PM
I have read TMO (many times). I missed taking the herbs and workout yesterday was trying to fast but headache started again so I didn’t. I was on the protocol from more than three months that made me feel I am ready for UH cycle but now that sickness,the break I took,also the medication I was thinking should give my best before starting my cycle to get some results.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 07:57 PM
I have read TMO (many times). I missed taking the herbs and workout yesterday was trying to fast but headache started again so I didn’t. I was on the protocol from more than three months that made me feel I am ready for UH cycle but now that sickness,the break I took,also the medication I was thinking should give my best before starting my cycle to get some results.

Ok...bit of a language barrier, but I'm sure your better at English then I am your language.....no, i'm positive you're better at English.

So you were on the protocol for 3 months, 100%?

How long was the break including the sickness.....what was your total time off before restarting?

Ravmeena
05-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Let me correct my earlier words or tell you the whole story carb backloading didn’t made me feel worse anything I would have eaten would have caused stomach ache caused by poor digestion and me trying to eat even while having a low appetite. I am doing carb backloading at night as mentioned after workout.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be in taking a break even today so total 4 days since my apetite is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

3 months giving my 100%

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 11:01 PM
Let me correct my earlier words or tell you the whole story carb backloading didn’t made me feel worse anything I would have eaten would have caused stomach ache caused by poor digestion and me trying to eat even while having a low appetite. I am doing carb backloading at night as mentioned after workout.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be in taking a break even today so total 4 days since my apetite is gone.

- - - Updated - - -

3 months giving my 100%

Start the cycle

Ravmeena
06-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Started the protocol again with juice feast(7 days) after getting hit by COVID badly for 12-13 days so wasn’t able to follow the protocol even wasn’t able to stand for more than 20-30 minutes. I wasn’t planning on posting here until starting my UH cycle but had to clear creeping doubt in my mind. As mangoes are available these days I am kind of over eating them like 4 mangoes(160 grams of carbs) generally included in carb backloading window but I also eat them on non- backloading days. Should I make any corrections to n my habits. I had that mangoes are paleo in back of my mind so wasn’t worried about it.

Ravmeena
06-25-2021, 08:39 AM
While I follow the protocol 100% and am patiently waiting to make a positive post just don’t want anything like COVID get in my way.

Cdsnuts
06-25-2021, 09:59 AM
Started the protocol again with juice feast(7 days) after getting hit by COVID badly for 12-13 days so wasn’t able to follow the protocol even wasn’t able to stand for more than 20-30 minutes. I wasn’t planning on posting here until starting my UH cycle but had to clear creeping doubt in my mind. As mangoes are available these days I am kind of over eating them like 4 mangoes(160 grams of carbs) generally included in carb backloading window but I also eat them on non- backloading days. Should I make any corrections to n my habits. I had that mangoes are paleo in back of my mind so wasn’t worried about it.

Don't worry about the mangoes. It's simple carbs, and nutritious.

Ravmeena
07-18-2021, 11:16 AM
About to reach 2 months marker on protocol after previous failed attempt. In 12 days will be reaching 60 days on protocol and will be getting blood test for hormonal levels and will also be doing a test at 90 days marker to make sure I am ready for cycling.

Ravmeena
07-25-2021, 11:02 AM
Things I did on the protocol last 55 days
HIIT
Lifting heavy (8 reps)
Diet (paleo + carb backloading)
T-boosting herbs (19)
Cold shower (not so cold as it is summertime)
L-theanine
Daily supplements
Gap of 7 days b/w ejaculating

Ravmeena
07-25-2021, 11:07 AM
Only place where I lacked was I binged on mangoes two times during this period after backloading which gave bloat+anxiety in the morning. Well mango season is over now so no mangoes as they are good for me only until eating 2-3. While ate them thoroughout the protocol but just overdid them 2 times.

Ravmeena
07-25-2021, 11:13 AM
Things I did on the protocol last 55 days
HIIT
Lifting heavy (8 reps)
Diet (paleo + carb backloading)
T-boosting herbs (19)
Cold shower (not so cold as it is summertime)
L-theanine
Daily supplements
Gap of 7 days b/w ejaculating

Keeping my previous posts in mind am I ready for Ultra Hard cycle
I am thinking of starting it once my last herb cycle is complete in about 19 days more.
Was thinking of getting bloodworks but am scared of getting something negative on it so should I go for it?

Ravmeena
07-25-2021, 11:20 AM
Forgot to mention some benefits from the protocol
1. Always feeling much better mentally after following protocol. However do not have much mental issues just can’t get that ultra sharp feeling I used to get while I studied or played video games.else than that I can still top the class if I wanted to but this PFS situation puts me in a “ not so confident” situation due to physical sides.
2.Got ultra relaxed sleep on most of the days.

Ravmeena
08-14-2021, 08:54 AM
15 days left to reach 3 months mark. Then I will start the ultra hard cycle.

Just got into a new family situation which were stressful.
Also tried to study for a competitive exam but if I study for more hours like 4-5 it gives me brain fog so dropped it.
I hope I get glimpse of my former confident self.

Ravmeena
08-17-2021, 08:50 AM
Just my last question to anyone who can answer I did everything I mentioned in my previous posts just little thing mentally holds me back is that whenever I eat high carbs fruits like mangoes,dates I end up over eating them(because they are not as filling as meats or rice).I don’t eat them too often but whenever I do I end up feeling bad in the morning for some time. It happened like 3 times the almost 3 months time period.

Ravmeena
08-17-2021, 08:53 AM
Had this experience with dates just recently however I think doing the protocol for 12 more days will put things line before the Ultra hard cycle.

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 10:49 AM
Just my last question to anyone who can answer I did everything I mentioned in my previous posts just little thing mentally holds me back is that whenever I eat high carbs fruits like mangoes,dates I end up over eating them(because they are not as filling as meats or rice).I don’t eat them too often but whenever I do I end up feeling bad in the morning for some time. It happened like 3 times the almost 3 months time period.

So don't eat so much fruit next time. Problem solved.

Ravmeena
11-05-2021, 07:19 AM
Did a short DHT cycle few months ago sexual benefits were clearly visible.been on herb cycling for almost 2 months following the protocol 100% in all areas. Had a really bad day today and was in stress from some time due to some situations. busted nut 3 times today and feeling really guilty.except it followed all parts of protocol was thinking of a long cycle to get some permanent gains how much more days should you guys think I do on herbs to cover up today’s mistakes.

Ravmeena
11-05-2021, 07:27 AM
Learned few things about myself in recent time that I can be 1000% disciplined. Even before PFS I was pretty disciplined person except facing this nightmare at 21 and your friends of past getting ahead of you in every field in life leaves me really frustrated at times.

Cdsnuts
11-08-2021, 01:07 PM
Learned few things about myself in recent time that I can be 1000% disciplined. Even before PFS I was pretty disciplined person except facing this nightmare at 21 and your friends of past getting ahead of you in every field in life leaves me really frustrated at times.

Yes....it will. BUT....there WILL come a time IF you keep going on this that you will surpass them in many areas......watch...keep at it.

I Felt the same way watching my friends get married and buy houses and I was in the fucking jungle eating papaya...so yeah, I get it man.

Can't wait till you catch a good stride....

Ravmeena
12-25-2021, 11:16 AM
Slipped a bit from protocol last few days while having a bit of lower back injury.
So, I will be doing a 7 days juice feast.
I had question if anyone of you guys can answer that is it necessary to drink 4 quarts of juice or less will also be fine? I was planning on drinking 1-2 quarts of juice. I read on juice feasting.com recommended by CD that we can have anywhere from 1 to 4 quarts of juice on daily basis.

Ravmeena
06-19-2022, 09:26 AM
What do guys think about hitting gym 5 days a week and doing HIIT 2 days. Workouts all days of week. I feel a bit demotivated on rest day.
Currently hitting the gym 4 days a week,HIIT 2 days a week,1 day rest.