PDA

View Full Version : Maxout777 vs Ultra Hard by Iconic Formulations

Maxout777
08-01-2020, 03:12 PM
So, I haven’t ran a DHT prohormone in over two years now, and I’m fresh off almost a year and a half of mineral balancing/HTMA, and I had been sort of just living a healthy-ish life during quarantine for the last few months at this point.

While PFS is a thing of the past for me for many years now, I’ve always enjoyed the prospect of having a summer cycle of prohormones during to maintain a great body composition now throughout the summer. I drink alcohol and cheat on my diet occasionally during these times, so my results may be what they be.

So now that I’m back helping individuals here and elsewhere, and the fact that it think Andro hard by MuscleGelz is now shit, I decided to run the Ultra Hard transdermal by Iconic Formulations (shout out to Rob!) to see how I felt.

Normally, I can’t run a prohormone past a week without feeling rundown with low estrogen sides. This is different. This is by far the best androsterone/epiandro formulation I’ve ever ran. I have all of the euphoria of my first cycle of R Andro (keeping in mind I had full blown PFS during this), and I am having a great result in the gym from it. All of my WOD performances have gone through the roof and I’m beginning to feel the high DHT feelings especially now, over a week in.

I can now fully suggest using the Ultra Hard product, and suggest everyone following CDs protocol currently to do so as well. I’m going to run this through the end of the summer, even though it’s quarantine my gym is open and the days by the pool drinking beer are still hot and heavy. Looks like we finally have a winner in this arena again after a long absence!

Master Mal
08-01-2020, 04:30 PM
It's nice to hear we have a replacement for Super R-Andro! I gotta admit, I ran transdermal Androhard and it didn't really do it for me. So this is exciting news.

LetsGo
08-01-2020, 07:03 PM
So, I haven’t ran a DHT prohormone in over two years now, and I’m fresh off almost a year and a half of mineral balancing/HTMA, and I had been sort of just living a healthy-ish life during quarantine for the last few months at this point.

While PFS is a thing of the past for me for many years now, I’ve always enjoyed the prospect of having a summer cycle of prohormones during to maintain a great body composition now throughout the summer. I drink alcohol and cheat on my diet occasionally during these times, so my results may be what they be.

So now that I’m back helping individuals here and elsewhere, and the fact that it think Andro hard by MuscleGelz is now shit, I decided to run the Ultra Hard transdermal by Iconic Formulations (shout out to Rob!) to see how I felt.

Normally, I can’t run a prohormone past a week without feeling rundown with low estrogen sides. This is different. This is by far the best androsterone/epiandro formulation I’ve ever ran. I have all of the euphoria of my first cycle of R Andro (keeping in mind I had full blown PFS during this), and I am having a great result in the gym from it. All of my WOD performances have gone through the roof and I’m beginning to feel the high DHT feelings especially now, over a week in.

I can now fully suggest using the Ultra Hard product, and suggest everyone following CDs protocol currently to do so as well. I’m going to run this through the end of the summer, even though it’s quarantine my gym is open and the days by the pool drinking beer are still hot and heavy. Looks like we finally have a winner in this arena again after a long absence!

1) Thank you so much for sticking around to help others, like me. I plan to pay it forward as well.

2) I felt nothing when I tried the new Androhard for a week, but granted, I was waiting for my gym to reopen (which ain’t happening anytime soon) so it may not have worked because I hadn’t been working out. Either way, I’m interested in doing Ultra Hard instead of Androhard once I’m ready to do the cycle. Also, I like that you only have to apply it once per day. Not sure if I should get enough for 4 weeks or 8 weeks though.

3) I’m jealous that your gym is open, lol

Queens1984
08-01-2020, 08:09 PM
I respect all you guys. Is CD coming back to check in?

xxaleksi
08-02-2020, 03:16 AM
The new AndroHard is underdosed as shit. In comparison, four pumps of the old AH would make me feel euphoric as hell all day. The newer stuff did nothing for me. And I’ve seen a few people here run it at 20 pumps per day and feel very little effects lol!

Thanks for this Maxout, I just ordered two bottles of Ultra Hard myself. Planning on cycling sometime in September.

Maxout777
08-02-2020, 08:28 AM
It's nice to hear we have a replacement for Super R-Andro! I gotta admit, I ran transdermal Androhard and it didn't really do it for me. So this is exciting news.

Indeed it is, I stopped running DHT pro hormones all together after recovery because they made me feel like shit. Now I get the great feeling again I did from that first cycle, sans the PFS bullshit. I'm extremely happy with it so far. Performance is up in the gym and I feel euphoric most of the day.

Maxout777
08-02-2020, 08:30 AM
I respect all you guys. Is CD coming back to check in?

I'm not sure, but I'm sure at some point he will be. We used to talk outside of forums via text but I haven't chatted with him in awhile. He's been doing this for so long though, it's only natural to need breaks from it. I know it gets old doing a lot of this for free as sort of a health consultant, only to be trashed by the PFS community outside of here and HS on a regular basis. I'm trying to do my best now to come back and help and alleviate some of the load off him, though.

Karlucchi
08-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Has anyone tried this stuff?

https://alphagainz.com/collections/product/products/alpha-andro-td-1

I'm in between the UltraHard and this. Was leaning towards this because there is no EpiAndro

Master Mal
08-02-2020, 12:38 PM

I'm in between the UltraHard and this. Was leaning towards this because there is no EpiAndro

I tried it. Didn't like it, myself.

delsolrob
08-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Oh man, I just sent you a pm to see how the Ultra hard was treating you and then I found your thread.

Really glad to hear this is treating you so well! I'm pretty sure ultra hard is going to be a huge mover...feedback has been AWESOME!

We followed a ratio of 3:1 for epiandrosterone to androsterone, as this seems to be the optimum ratio for balancing the effects of these compounds.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally really like alpha andro at 150mg(1.5ml) daily and have really liked stacking it with Alpha Stano. But, I think Ultra Hard is going to offer more value.

Karlucchi
08-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Cool, I think I'll be giving the Ultra hard a go shortly then.

Frank Thomas
08-02-2020, 06:03 PM
Oh man, I just sent you a pm to see how the Ultra hard was treating you and then I found your thread.

Really glad to hear this is treating you so well! I'm pretty sure ultra hard is going to be a huge mover...feedback has been AWESOME!

We followed a ratio of 3:1 for epiandrosterone to androsterone, as this seems to be the optimum ratio for balancing the effects of these compounds.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally really like alpha andro at 150mg(1.5ml) daily and have really liked stacking it with Alpha Stano. But, I think Ultra Hard is going to offer more value.

Hey Got my package last week. Thanks for the extra. Rob is the best!

delsolrob
08-04-2020, 04:14 PM
Hey Got my package last week. Thanks for the extra. Rob is the best!

I was hoping you'd like that :)

I'll follow up via email shortly

delsolrob
08-06-2020, 05:06 PM
wanted to check in to see how the ultra hard run is going :)

Maxout777
08-06-2020, 05:11 PM
wanted to check in to see how the ultra hard run is going :)

Still going really well my man. The WOD performance is getting better and better as the days go by. Will be two weeks on, Sunday. The only negative I can really notice is maybe a bit of insomnia/difficulty to fall asleep and I wake up sometimes during the night. I dose it around 9am each morning. My sleep was great prior to the cycle, best in my life quality to be honest. Other than that everything is great! Quality product my friend.

Turnover25
08-06-2020, 06:34 PM
Still going really well my man. The WOD performance is getting better and better as the days go by. Will be two weeks on, Sunday. The only negative I can really notice is maybe a bit of insomnia/difficulty to fall asleep and I wake up sometimes during the night. I dose it around 9am each morning. My sleep was great prior to the cycle, best in my life quality to be honest. Other than that everything is great! Quality product my friend.

I was wondering about this. I’m experiencing insomnia on my R Andro cycle.

Maxout777
08-06-2020, 06:54 PM
I was wondering about this. I’m experiencing insomnia on my R Andro cycle.

Yeah, to be frank I can’t remember if this was something I dealt with running them in the past or not. It’s been long over two years since I touched one. From looking back at some of my old posts (keep in mind I was in the depths of PFS then) it seems like I did.

Seems to be a compound symptom more so though. I’m experiencing it now and I’ve seen posts about both DHT PH’s causing it.

Master Mal
08-06-2020, 07:13 PM
Just got a bottle of this and started running it today with four pumps.

Definitely getting a subtle feeling, so I can tell it's working.

From what I remember, it took about 3-4 days to really start feeling the R-Andro the first time so we'll see! Also possible I should up the dose to five pumps. Just didn't want to overdo it the first time.

Turnover25
08-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Yeah, to be frank I can’t remember if this was something I dealt with running them in the past or not. It’s been long over two years since I touched one. From looking back at some of my old posts (keep in mind I was in the depths of PFS then) it seems like I did.

Seems to be a compound symptom more so though. I’m experiencing it now and I’ve seen posts about both DHT PH’s causing it.

Yeah I haven’t been tired though. I think it’s just the amount of energy I’ve had lately making it hard to sleep, I was up til 8 am last night laying in my bed lol.

Karlucchi
08-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Just bought a bottle of Alpha Seven. I'm going to run a 4 week cycle, see how I feel and then possibly do a 4 week cycle of Ultra Hard after.

Master Mal
08-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Just bought a bottle of Alpha Seven. I'm going to run a 4 week cycle, see how I feel and then possibly do a 4 week cycle of Ultra Hard after.

Looking forward to hearing the report!

Master Mal
08-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Moments after the application today I got a long stiffy that lasted about 40 minutes.

This stuff is pretty good! Definitely enjoying it.

Maxout777
08-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Moments after the application today I got a long stiffy that lasted about 40 minutes.

This stuff is pretty good! Definitely enjoying it.

My run is still going excellent into the third week now. Normally I’d feel pretty run down and out of it by this. Which I don’t at all on this compound. Highly suggest it for PFS guys.

Master Mal
08-13-2020, 05:24 PM
I just ordered a second bottle to extend my run on this. It's pretty impressive. It's totally taken away my lingering prostate pain and my erection quality is way better. No downsides at all.

So far this shit is just what I was looking for.

delsolrob
08-13-2020, 06:59 PM
I just ordered a second bottle to extend my run on this. It's pretty impressive. It's totally taken away my lingering prostate pain and my erection quality is way better. No downsides at all.

So far this shit is just what I was looking for.

This is the kind of feedback I love to see! truly glad you're getting the results you want!

Please keep us posted

Wez
08-15-2020, 12:42 PM
Hi, Does anyone know how to get this product in the UK? Id love to give it a go

The whit wagon
08-15-2020, 12:47 PM
Hi, Does anyone know how to get this product in the UK? Id love to give it a go
I bought from the iconic formulations website tbf it should get here on monday, havent had any trouble so far.

Wez
08-15-2020, 01:30 PM
I bought from the iconic formulations website tbf it should get here on monday, havent had any trouble so far.

Thanks for responding TWW, I just ordered from the iconic formulations website too.

Queens1984
08-15-2020, 01:39 PM
Thanks for responding TWW, I just ordered from the iconic formulations website too.

Hey guys. Just a little confused. Should I run the ALPHA 7, or ULTRA HARD, for the DHT prohormones?

Cdsnuts
08-15-2020, 02:39 PM
Hey guys. Just a little confused. Should I run the ALPHA 7, or ULTRA HARD, for the DHT prohormones?

Ultra hard. DHT prohormones for cycling with the regimen (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3198)

And guys, just a heads up, please don't run the thread OT. This is for Maxoutt's results with this product which you should all be following up with.

Please, if you have questions, make a post.

Thank you.

Maxout777
08-17-2020, 08:44 PM
Update coming soon, Rob. Week four has been nothing but alpha vibes thus far!

The battler
08-23-2020, 06:31 PM

Hey, can you educate us how it affects hairloss, and whether you experienced fatigue like most of us did from the R andro, as a result of hypokalemia? Being a PFS sufferer, I did about 3 cycles of R andro but experienced no sexual benefits, although i gained a lot of ground physically and in the gym. However, I wasn't aware of supplementing with potassium back then.

CD talks a lot about the old legendary Androhard. I know you have not tried it, but how would you rate this product in relation to all the other prohormones you have used?

The battler
08-23-2020, 06:51 PM

Sorry for bothering you again brother, but in the opening post, you mentioned how you have just come off a nutritional balancing (NB) program. So in that context, let me tell you that even I have tried ARL nutritional balancing for the last 2 years, after CD's protocol wasn't alleviating my sexual sides.
However the guys at ARL were very critical of thyroid activating agents like pine pollen and the R Andro. They told me how my body was in a tired state after using so many stimulants, and hence tried to slow me down.
After a couple of years on their program, although i did see some sporadic sexual improvements, they have not stuck and i have also lost all the physical benefits of Cd's protocol.
While, I am trying to jump back on the herbs n prohormones solely because i miss being Alpha so much (even if my dick doesnt work lol), I would like to know why you have decided to jump back on a prohormone, given that you had chosen the NB route, which is from my knowledge, totally against using this protocol.

mcbbould
08-23-2020, 07:36 PM
How long did you stick to the protocol without it working? Just like everything, nothing is going to work for 100% of ppl, so not downing the protocol, but just curious about your experience.

The battler
08-24-2020, 04:15 AM
How long did you stick to the protocol without it working? Just like everything, nothing is going to work for 100% of ppl, so not downing the protocol, but just curious about your experience.
Bro, I dont want to be derailing this thread to make it about me, but I used Cd's protocol for a year; got great physical and mental benefits, but no sexual ones.
I was still castrated, which is when i read up about mineral balancing on hackstasis forum, and it was the hottest thing for pfs at the time. I went on that for 2 years, undid all the physical benefits achieved from cd's protocol, actually went negative, but have gained mentally, with sporadic sexual improvements, although they unfortunately haven't stuck.
Now after getting tired from all the retracing; heavy metal detoxification, I have finally decided to let it go in favour of CD'S protocol, because i just miss being fit, strong and alpha.
I am sure the sexual sides will improve along the way if they are destined to be, but I want to enjoy life and the herbs and the PH really made me do that.

Comewhatmay
08-24-2020, 05:02 AM
No offence dude but I honestly think had you stayed on the protocol you would of been fully recovered by now for a couple reasons. The first one being that the protocol is generally a 6 month to 2 year window for recovery and you say you did a year and saw strong benefits and also from the majority of recovered users threads it's common place that mental symptoms heal first followed by physical and sexual are the last to heal so you may have not been far from the finish line but I'm sure if you jump on it like you did back then you'd be fully healed

The Goat
08-24-2020, 06:54 AM
Bro, I dont want to be derailing this thread to make it about me, but I used Cd's protocol for a year; got great physical and mental benefits, but no sexual ones.
I was still castrated, which is when i read up about mineral balancing on hackstasis forum, and it was the hottest thing for pfs at the time. I went on that for 2 years, undid all the physical benefits achieved from cd's protocol, actually went negative, but have gained mentally, with sporadic sexual improvements, although they unfortunately haven't stuck.
Now after getting tired from all the retracing; heavy metal detoxification, I have finally decided to let it go in favour of CD'S protocol, because i just miss being fit, strong and alpha.
I am sure the sexual sides will improve along the way if they are destined to be, but I want to enjoy life and the herbs and the PH really made me do that.

Same story here. This is why I started this protocol. I don't think hair testing is as effective as people say it is. A lot of people (not PFS people) who follow it still have issues after years.

I think the guys from Hackstasis also found that out.

Maybe if you are not PFS it can help people. But for me not much improvement in the libido department and I did it for around 2 years as well. In some ways became worse on it.

I think cdsnuts protocol is the best protocol for PFS in this time right now (present moment). At least to get out of PFS. Which was the goal in the first place! Results don't lie.

The battler
08-24-2020, 08:27 AM
No offence dude but I honestly think had you stayed on the protocol you would of been fully recovered by now for a couple reasons. The first one being that the protocol is generally a 6 month to 2 year window for recovery and you say you did a year and saw strong benefits and also from the majority of recovered users threads it's common place that mental symptoms heal first followed by physical and sexual are the last to heal so you may have not been far from the finish line but I'm sure if you jump on it like you did back then you'd be fully healed

No offence taken bro. You are right. I should have stuck with the protocol, but I dont know, when I read up about hair mineral balancing and the way it was being sold on Hackstasis by a notorious Russian poster by the name of Gboldev who is known to be some mad genius on dealing with pfs, I just got convinced. I was sold by the idea that getting a personalised supplement protocol derived after a hair test could address my issue much better.
When I ended cd's protocol, I was jacked, almost looked like an amateur bodybuilder. Everywhere i went, I got those looks lol.
And 2 years of mineral balancing has given me a big ass pot belly, thinner hair and a bruised ego.

I cant wait to jump on the protocol again. The abs, the vascularity, the pumps and the sheer alpha feeling. I would trade that for anything right now.

Maxout777
08-24-2020, 09:00 AM
Fellas - a few things here:

1.) Nutritional balancing is excellent if you're rather healthy already - I was using it to treat my PTSD and it did a fine job doing so for the most part. I grew tired of the fatigue and such that you always felt on the supplements. It drained my energy when I was taking them. I always felt fantastic off them, and they definitely made me healthier all around, but feeling like shit for three months at a time is just not an option for me. I wouldn't recommend it to treat PFS. While I think eventually it would solve the root cause, it could easily take 5-10 years at the pace it takes to resolve things.

2.) Whoever asked me about hypokalemia - yes, I've encountered a few instances where I had some hypokalemia on this cycle. Usually coinciding with heavy drinking on the weekends at the pool with the wife and a few friends. Which makes sense, as drinking alcohol pretty much drains your electrolytes even off cycle. Usually I can remedy this with eating a bunch of bananas, guacamole, and drinking coconut water the next day. However, there is a night and day difference between this and Andro Hard by Muscle Gelz in this regard. I couldn't even get out of the first week on Muscle Gelz or R Andro without the hypokalemia showing up. YMMV in a PFS state however, but I think this compound is the best bet.

3.) Thinning - I remember someone asked about hairloss. I can't answer this question, if you've read my posts in the past I have no hairloss/MPB. Doesn't run in my family and I have a full head of hair as does my 70 year old father for the most part. Mother's side all has full heads as well for males. I would assume if you normally get thinning/MPB sides from a DHT pro hormone, you will on this as well. I can't stress to you enough - LET GO of this. I know it's easy to say from someone with full hair, but if I was balding I'd shave it immediately. Vanity will fuck you in life, 10 out of 10 times. I used Saw Palmetto for what I thought was an acute case of prostatitis. I would say the worst mistake I've ever made in life, but I now look upon it favorably. It changed my life for the better going through what I went through.

4.) I'll update here shortly on my run. Still going well but low estrogen has creeped in on week 5. Achy joints, lower back pain, stiff neck - all low estrogen to the T in my experience. Everything else still good though. I know how to remedy low E, run this with 4 Andro next time. Luckily Rob makes an Alpha Four product to make that easy.

The battler
08-24-2020, 09:01 AM
Same story here. This is why I started this protocol. I don't think hair testing is as effective as people say it is. A lot of people (not PFS people) who follow it still have issues after years.

I think the guys from Hackstasis also found that out.

Maybe if you are not PFS it can help people. But for me not much improvement in the libido department and I did it for around 2 years as well. In some ways became worse on it.

I think cdsnuts protocol is the best protocol for PFS in this time right now (present moment). At least to get out of PFS. Which was the goal in the first place! Results don't lie.

I hated it man.
Lost all my gains. Look like a water buffalo now lol
The hair have also got thinner due to all that retracing B.S.
And the biggest giveaway of it not being the right mode to go, is how anti-exercise they are.
The only exercise they encourage is a stroll in the park. Nothing more intense than that. Lol

petty3112
08-24-2020, 09:20 AM
4.) I'll update here shortly on my run. Still going well but low estrogen has creeped in on week 5. Achy joints, lower back pain, stiff neck - all low estrogen to the T in my experience. Everything else still good though. I know how to remedy low E, run this with 4 Andro next time. Luckily Rob makes an Alpha Four product to make that easy.
Is this the only potential downside, in your experience? I'm getting my UltraHard in the mail today, but am reluctant to mess around with hormones and stuff after my experience with dut. I've heard a lot about "suppression of estrogen" but have no idea what it means.

Queens1984
08-24-2020, 03:19 PM
Hey brothers. Quick question. Just got my Ultra Hard. What’s the best place to put the GEL on the body?

Turnover25
08-24-2020, 03:50 PM
Hey brothers. Quick question. Just got my Ultra Hard. What’s the best place to put the GEL on the body?

Just a word of advice, I would highly advise running the herbs for at least a month or 2 before touching pro hormones or you could end up in a whole new world of hurt. I’ve seen a couple guys here who didn’t use herbs before or after as PCT and they got worse. I wouldn’t have been ready for my R Andro cycle back in December before doing the herbs

Queens1984
08-24-2020, 04:01 PM
Just a word of advice, I would highly advise running the herbs for at least a month or 2 before touching pro hormones or you could end up in a whole new world of hurt. I’ve seen a couple guys here who didn’t use herbs before or after as PCT and they got worse. I wouldn’t have been ready for my R Andro cycle back in December before doing the herbs

Thanks buddy. I have been running the herbs since mid April. Deff going to run them again after the cycle. Do you have a favorite place? Not sure if you got my Email.

Turnover25
08-24-2020, 04:04 PM
Thanks buddy. I have been running the herbs since mid April. Deff going to run them again after the cycle. Do you have a favorite place? Not sure if you got my Email.

Great, just making sure man. But I’ve only done R Andro which is oral instead of topical, so I couldn’t tell you, unfortunately.

delsolrob
08-24-2020, 06:07 PM
The best places:
chest, shoulders, upper arm (inner bicep is really ideal), upper back, neck

you can try applying some to the scrotum to get an even greater conversion to DHT.

if you need some alternative application spots:
top of feet, behind the knees (upper calve to hammie), thighs

delsolrob
08-24-2020, 06:11 PM

I love to see this! really glad to see everyone enjoying the product so much!

delsolrob
08-24-2020, 06:14 PM
Is this the only potential downside, in your experience? I'm getting my UltraHard in the mail today, but am reluctant to mess around with hormones and stuff after my experience with dut. I've heard a lot about "suppression of estrogen" but have no idea what it means.

this is one of the benefits of PH's to DHT - they don't lower estrogen, but DHT will block the estrogen from binding to the receptor.

This shouldn't be a problem for most. But, if you did have some sides from this...it's as simple as backing off the dose a little.

Comewhatmay
08-24-2020, 08:04 PM
I love to see this! really glad to see everyone enjoying the product so much!

Hi Rob,

Really interested in using the ultra hard when the time is right. Probably a stupid question but would it be possible to apply the gel to the face and would their be benefits to doing that?

Thanks

Queens1984
08-25-2020, 06:26 PM
Hi Rob,

Really interested in using the ultra hard when the time is right. Probably a stupid question but would it be possible to apply the gel to the face and would their be benefits to doing that?

Thanks

I always wondered why we can’t take the testosterone supplements with the Ultra hard?

delsolrob
08-25-2020, 06:27 PM
Hi Rob,

Thanks

if I remember correctly, there was some talk sometime ago about applying topical androsterone/epiandrosterone to the face to increase beard growth...thinking back, I think Nate discussed this a long while back.

other than that, I can't think of any benefit of applying to the face.

xxaleksi
08-27-2020, 12:17 PM
Just started my Ultra Hard cycle too. Day 3 on five pumps per day. Definitely feel a subtle effect already, hopefully this treats me well. Felt recovered on my last cycle so hopefully this is even better

However one of the ingredients of the carrier is propylene glycol monolaurate which kinda worried me a bit due to it's relation to lauric acid (5ari)

A guy on hackstasis said monolaurin gave him worse anxiety and depressive symptoms.

Haven't noticed any negatives yet tho

Queens1984
08-27-2020, 05:33 PM
Just started my Ultra Hard cycle too. Day 3 on five pumps per day. Definitely feel a subtle effect already, hopefully this treats me well. Felt recovered on my last cycle so hopefully this is even better

However one of the ingredients of the carrier is propylene glycol monolaurate which kinda worried me a bit due to it's relation to lauric acid (5ari)

A guy on hackstasis said monolaurin gave him worse anxiety and depressive symptoms.

Haven't noticed any negatives yet tho

I’m on day 3 of Ultra Hard to. Can feel it already. I can honestly say if I feel like this after my cycle I will feel close to recovery. 8 years of this suffering.

delsolrob
09-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Hey guys, following up to see how everyone is doing with their Ultra Hard

Queens1984
09-03-2020, 07:56 AM

Hey buddy. I’m on day 10. I have gone from 5 pumps back to 4. I feel good. More confident. Head Deff gets itchy at certain parts of the day. I feel good. Libido is up and down.

Karlucchi
09-03-2020, 08:49 AM

The Ultra Hard is good. I'm experiencing none of lethargy I was with Alpha Seven. I'm looking more cut as well. I've got 7 more days left in the bottle. Then I'm thinking about finishing the Alpha Seven after. Anyways I think I've made some progress towards recovery with this cycle.

Queens1984
09-08-2020, 03:27 AM
The Ultra Hard is good. I'm experiencing none of lethargy I was with Alpha Seven. I'm looking more cut as well. I've got 7 more days left in the bottle. Then I'm thinking about finishing the Alpha Seven after. Anyways I think I've made some progress towards recovery with this cycle.

I completed 2 weeks today of ultra hard. I was going to go 4 weeks but decided 2 weeks then back on the herbs. Don’t want to push my body 2 hard. I Deff feel more confident. Hopefully the 2 weeks made a impact when I start my herbs again...

- - - Updated - - -

I completed 2 weeks today. I’m going to go back on my herbs. Don’t want to push my body 2 hard. Feel pretty good.

Maxout777
09-08-2020, 03:27 PM

Going to post an update wrapping up the cycle from my last post either tonight or tomorrow.

To all - sorry I’ve been away from the boards the last few weeks. Was out of town, and then found out a few days ago that I’m going to be a dad. So yeah, life comes up at you fast.

Can I blame the last bit on Ultra Hard, Rob?

delsolrob
09-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Going to post an update wrapping up the cycle from my last post either tonight or tomorrow.

To all - sorry I’ve been away from the boards the last few weeks. Was out of town, and then found out a few days ago that I’m going to be a dad. So yeah, life comes up at you fast.

Oh man, congratulations!!!!

Turnover25
09-08-2020, 05:09 PM

Congrats, my friend :) glad to hear shit is going well for you.

xxaleksi
09-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Congrats man!!

Rafenk
09-09-2020, 02:34 PM

Grats! :D

xxaleksi
09-10-2020, 01:17 AM
I wonder if the insomnia is caused by the slow absorption of this product... the Iconic Formulations site states that the active ingredients get absorbed over a 24 hour period. So when it's time to sleep it's still being absorbed and keeps you up due to the stimulating nature of the compounds. MG AndroHard absorbed in just a couple hours I believe and I slept like a rock on it.

Just woke up after six hours of sleep and it's not fun lol. I normally get 8-9. Only real complaint though. Love the euphoria on this cycle

delsolrob
09-10-2020, 01:29 AM
I wonder if the insomnia is caused by the slow absorption of this product... the Iconic Formulations site states that the active ingredients get absorbed over a 24 hour period. So when it's time to sleep it's still being absorbed and keeps you up due to the stimulating nature of the compounds. MG AndroHard absorbed in just a couple hours I believe and I slept like a rock on it.

Just woke up after six hours of sleep and it's not fun lol. I normally get 8-9. Only real complaint though. Love the euphoria on this cycle

are you applying first thing in the morning?

xxaleksi
09-10-2020, 01:33 AM
are you applying first thing in the morning?

Yes, about 8.30 every morning after showering.

pocketpair8855
09-12-2020, 02:47 PM
With regards to the androhard vs ultra hard. I've tried several bottles of androhard. While i get some initial benefits i felt it wasn't enough. I always wondered if it was underdosed compared to other products. I would always use it for a couple pumps. Or go up to 10 pumps on a cycle.

I feel closer in my recovery than ever. With the herb rotation ect. I just ordered ultra hard..... i hope it could be one of the final pieces in the puzzle.

BTW - Coupon code was clutch.