PDA

View Full Version : Turnover25's first cycle of Super R Andro

Turnover25
08-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Today is the day boys. Been sitting on 4 bottles of Super R andro for months waiting until the right time to take it, looks like we're finally there. I started the herbs in January.

Today is day 1, woke up feeling like shit, anxious with a headache and was wondering if I should even start my cycle now or not, but decided I'm not going to allow downswings to dictate my decisions anymore.

Started the day with 2 capsules, went to the gym and absolutely destroyed my workout, didn't even want to leave. Been super talkative and hyper all day, feeling good. Hesitant to even take the 3rd capsule today because the aggression and amped feeling is almost too much for me. Today's been a good day, hoping this shit will help me with my neurological shit like it has helped many in the past. I can definitely see how this stuff could take a turn for the worst, hopefully that won't happen but I'll do my best to push through it if it does.

Other than that, gonna smash carbs, sugar and potassium this entire month. I'll update more in the future boys.

Ratchet
08-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Fuck yeah man! I didn’t realize you were holding R-Andro. I really hopes this helps you round the corner in your recovery – keep us posted/updated. Good things to come!

Turnover25
08-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Fuck yeah man! I didn’t realize you were holding R-Andro. I really hopes this helps you round the corner in your recovery – keep us posted/updated. Good things to come!

Thanks bro. Yeah I’ve had some set backs which made it so I wasn’t comfortable taking it, but now I’m ready. Currently feeling great. I’ll keep you updated my man.

Maxout777
08-02-2020, 08:37 AM
Best of luck my friend. Hopefully this can really help turn the corner for you.

Turnover25
08-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Best of luck my friend. Hopefully this can really help turn the corner for you.

Thanks brother, I'll keep you updated.

Jado
08-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Stoked for you too, man! I hope it helps get you there. Definitely keep us posted!!

Turnover25
08-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Stoked for you too, man! I hope it helps get you there. Definitely keep us posted!!

Thank you my man.

Turnover25
08-03-2020, 11:56 AM
Hey guys, feeling phenomenal. Holy shit.

Day 1: Absolute euphoria. I compare it to the high you get when you take Adderol, for me at least. Also slightly like a morphine drip you would get after a surgery. I'm feeling like whatever this is doing to my body, I have been starved of it for a very long time. Libido crazy high, aggression in the gym and my personality has checked in.

Day 2 I had some slight anxiety, but not too bad. Didn't feel AS good but still good. Crushed the gym again.

Today I feel phenomenal again. I'm stoked to get to the gym and crush my workout, and then after that I am actually really excited to get in the garage and work on my bike. I've suffered anhedonia since this started, so excitement is a foreign thing and it's great. Hoping this cycle continues to be as good, so far it's going great. Hoping this helps alleviate some of the most extreme of my symptoms that don't seem to want to leave me alone, but I'll keep you guys posted. Keep pushing!

Maxout777
08-03-2020, 02:38 PM

Day 1: Absolute euphoria. I compare it to the high you get when you take Adderol, for me at least. Also slightly like a morphine drip you would get after a surgery. I'm feeling like whatever this is doing to my body, I have been starved of it for a very long time. Libido crazy high, aggression in the gym and my personality has checked in.

Day 2 I had some slight anxiety, but not too bad. Didn't feel AS good but still good. Crushed the gym again.

Today I feel phenomenal again. I'm stoked to get to the gym and crush my workout, and then after that I am actually really excited to get in the garage and work on my bike. I've suffered anhedonia since this started, so excitement is a foreign thing and it's great. Hoping this cycle continues to be as good, so far it's going great. Hoping this helps alleviate some of the most extreme of my symptoms that don't seem to want to leave me alone, but I'll keep you guys posted. Keep pushing!

Same description I had in my first cycle in PFS. Literally felt like I was feeding something that I was starved of. Exciting stuff man!

Master Mal
08-03-2020, 03:49 PM

Exact same thing happened to me. Enjoy!

Queens1984
08-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Exact same thing happened to me. Enjoy!

Hey brother. Should I give the prohormones a try? Does it really make that big of a change? Thanks buddy

Master Mal
08-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Hey brother. Should I give the prohormones a try? Does it really make that big of a change? Thanks buddy

Personally, I experienced nothing but benefits from them.

DefRecover
08-04-2020, 03:19 PM
Great stuff, T25 - keep us posted as you I know we started up in earnest around the same time!

I am still a bit tentative on the whole prohormone piece. What are people’s thoughts on starting if you still have gut / sleep issues (like me)?

Also just a bit concerned that a hormone altering substance was what got me into this...

Turnover25
08-04-2020, 03:45 PM
Great stuff, T25 - keep us posted as you I know we started up in earnest around the same time!

I am still a bit tentative on the whole prohormone piece. What are people’s thoughts on starting if you still have gut / sleep issues (like me)?

Also just a bit concerned that a hormone altering substance was what got me into this...

I’ll keep you updated brother. In my opinion so far, absolutely give them a shot.

Also, I fixed my digestion/bloating issues with vitamins. Mainly vitamin B complex with C, and then vitamins A and E a couple times a week since they’re fat soluble. The main offenders for me were low B12 and low folate (B9). If I ever start bloating, it’s usually low folate for me. That was exasperated with PFS for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 4: speechless. I don’t want to jinx anything because I hit downswings the day after I make positive posts (without fail), all I can say so far, is holy shit. Somethings working in there boys. Got them feels I haven’t had in a loooong time.

Turnover25
08-09-2020, 03:39 PM
Hey guys, update. I really love the pro hormones so far. I personally think that I was wrecked about as bad as you can possibly get from fin, so my road to recovery has probably been a bit slower than some others because of the damage it did to me, but I think that i'm finally hitting a point where I'm reaching real strides in my recovery. I've been feeling things that I haven't felt in a long time, and I think my brain fog is beginning to lift, I don't really notice the thick fog feeling as much as I normally do. My personality has been back lately, I've been making people laugh like crazy which is how I used to be, I constantly cracked jokes before all this and I think that's starting to return.

I drank the past 2 nights, and had some smokes also. It is what it is, I know it's ill advised, but I think during recovery, if your body can handle it, you should allow yourself to cut loose sometimes, makes things less bland if you allow yourself to party a little bit. The only reason I cheat like that sometimes is because my body can finally handle it again, I don't get downswings after getting drunk or eating food or anything, that was NOT the case a year ago, it would have destroyed me a year ago.

Anyways, I've been hanging with friends a lot, I think about things a lot again, which if you follow my thread I wasn't able to do that for a long time, my brain fog was literally the absence of all thoughts, there was nothing in my head. Now I can plan, remember, look toward the future, all that good stuff. I've also noticed that I've gotten a little more popular on cycle. You just feel confident on pro hormones. I had a fire at my house last night and ended up with like 6 girls showing up and only 3 of us guys, which normally I don't usually hangout with people. I'm starting to come out of my shell again for sure.

I had a couple of questions for the big time vets, or anyone who ran PH in the past, does the way I feel now stick around after I end cycle? I'm not feeling raided up or anything, just way more content. Do the benefits stick around?

Also, story time for you guys. So there was this girl in my college classes that I had a huge crush on, she is literally a smoke show. Like unbelievably attractive, guys flocked her in college and I never talked to her or anything. Well we met each other a couple weeks ago and talked a bit and flirted and held hands or whatever for a bit, and her friend showed up at my house last night telling me that she was talking about me and that I was her type, she thought I was hot and that she wanted to pursue me. This is fucking news to me because I had no idea that I had a chance with her lmfao. So turns out, we're hanging out on Thursday and they want to have a fire and spend the night. What I need to ask you guys, is how do I approach this? I'm nervous about the idea of dating a girl in a PFS state, it's tough to explain to a girl what I'm going through, so it just has me thinking. Is it doable? Anyone have dating experience while dealing with brain fog/depression, all that stuff? I know you will all probably give the same advice because it's obvious I should at least try, but I thought I'd run it through you guys since I appreciate all the advice I receive from the guys on this forum.

Anyways, doing well guys. Keep pushing.

Master Mal
08-10-2020, 12:06 AM
In my experience, chances are it won't last. That's the bad news.

The good news is you'll rebalance to a new, higher baseline and the herbs will have a bigger impact and you'll begin healing quicker. I'd say the feeling stuck around for me after the third cycle.

Turnover25
08-10-2020, 06:37 PM
In my experience, chances are it won't last. That's the bad news.

The good news is you'll rebalance to a new, higher baseline and the herbs will have a bigger impact and you'll begin healing quicker. I'd say the feeling stuck around for me after the third cycle.

Thanks man. I’m excited to see how things go after the cycle when I begin the herbs again.

Turnover25
08-10-2020, 06:48 PM
Hey guys, anyone get massive headaches on cycle? I have a skull crushing headache on the right side of my head that’s been going for about 1.5 days, kinda like an earache too. I’ve had this happen 2 other times during my recovery buried somewhere in my thread, haven’t had this issue in a while but when I first crashed, the right side of my head was numb with a sharp pain, lasted like 8 months.

Anyways, I’ve tried more carbs, sugar, vitamin B, Ice, potassium, nothing is really helping yet. I’m not going to cut cycle unless I absolutely have to, so do I just wait it out?

Maxout777
08-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Hey guys, anyone get massive headaches on cycle? I have a skull crushing headache on the right side of my head that’s been going for about 1.5 days, kinda like an earache too. I’ve had this happen 2 other times during my recovery buried somewhere in my thread, haven’t had this issue in a while but when I first crashed, the right side of my head was numb with a sharp pain, lasted like 8 months.

Anyways, I’ve tried more carbs, sugar, vitamin B, Ice, potassium, nothing is really helping yet. I’m not going to cut cycle unless I absolutely have to, so do I just wait it out?

Yeah, I usually attribute it to the potassium wasting side effects. I see you said that you tried potassium, so maybe it’s a different cause for you. How much potassium are you taking in? Usually before it passed when I took it during PFS, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on. Don’t push through it if it keeps coming up.

Turnover25
08-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I usually attribute it to the potassium wasting side effects. I see you said that you tried potassium, so maybe it’s a different cause for you. How much potassium are you taking in? Usually before it passed when I took it during PFS, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on. Don’t push through it if it keeps coming up.

I have potassium in salt form, also some pills and coconut water. I’m also going to get tested for COVID to rule out the sudden headache. Are you saying don’t push through the cycle if the headache stays?

Turnover25
08-11-2020, 06:44 AM
Woke up today with mild euphoria, and that warm feeling I got back in January after starting the herbs. My headache was gone and I felt good until I got up out of bed and it came back immediately. It’s one of those ice pick headaches where it feels like someone is stabbing you in the temple. Gonna go down to 2 capsules today and see if that helps at all. The headache is my ONLY complaint. I don’t feel any anxiety, I feel content, strong and energized, I just have a mind bending headache. To be fair, I got drunk on cycle so I probably did it to myself.

Read through Jacknaps androland thread and looks like he had the same post crash type headache, also I never noticed he had a weird numb head/head pressure feeling, I was glad to see that cuz I didn’t know if I was the only one.

Also, I don’t sleep on this stuff. I’m sleeping maybe 3-4 hours a night, if that. But I’m not tired either. So maybe going to 200 mg will help with that. I want to keep cycling because I love it thus far, just hoping this headache goes away. Gonna go get tested for COVID today to see if that is maybe the reason for the headache.

DefRecover
08-11-2020, 05:47 PM
Intense headaches and insomnia... my sleep is still not right as it is, so will probably hold out a while before going near the PHs... Hope you’re negative for COVID bro (and that the headaches subside).

Maxout777
08-11-2020, 06:27 PM
I have potassium in salt form, also some pills and coconut water. I’m also going to get tested for COVID to rule out the sudden headache. Are you saying don’t push through the cycle if the headache stays?

Eh I would say that’s up to your own tolerance - I’m more so saying if it continues to get worse and worse, don’t think you’re “pushing through” to get gains or anything. While the ups and downs will continue through cycle, symptoms like this shouldn’t get that bad. Usually, in my experience, if I pound potassium the next day they dissipate to a degree if it’s hypokalemia related.

alphacfi
08-12-2020, 06:46 PM
I definitely have the head pressure symptom. I would say its my only symptom that still consistently bothers me and hasn't improved in the last year and a half. The right side of my head makes strange grinding and popping noises which are sometimes audible to people around me. Ice pick is a perfect description. Thats exactly what it feels like. And its always worse and more painful during downswings. Andro has intensified it for me for sure. Also drinking alcohol causes it to be more severe. I dont think it has anything to do with the corona.

Turnover25
08-12-2020, 06:59 PM
I definitely have the head pressure symptom. I would say its my only symptom that still consistently bothers me and hasn't improved in the last year and a half. The right side of my head makes strange grinding and popping noises which are sometimes audible to people around me. Ice pick is a perfect description. Thats exactly what it feels like. And its always worse and more painful during downswings. Andro has intensified it for me for sure. Also drinking alcohol causes it to be more severe. I dont think it has anything to do with the corona.

Yeah bro, perfect description. It’s only on the right side of my head, the right side of my head was numb for a long time with pain. Also alcohol made it 100x worse which is why I quit drinking for 9 months. Doesn’t seem to effect me anymore though, luckily it’s gone now. Vitamin B helped get rid of a few of my symptoms, mainly that one.

Turnover25
08-12-2020, 07:03 PM
Eh I would say that’s up to your own tolerance - I’m more so saying if it continues to get worse and worse, don’t think you’re “pushing through” to get gains or anything. While the ups and downs will continue through cycle, symptoms like this shouldn’t get that bad. Usually, in my experience, if I pound potassium the next day they dissipate to a degree if it’s hypokalemia related.

Headache is gone now, thank god. Was feeling great and got a little ahead of myself and got drunk, I’m gonna assume that was the culprit, or just hormones changing in my body due to cycle. I don’t necessarily think it was a bad thing honestly.

The weird thing is that alcohol no longer gave me downswings pre cycle, but on cycle my body couldn’t tolerate it. Definitely going to finish out the cycle without cheating.

Turnover25
08-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Intense headaches and insomnia... my sleep is still not right as it is, so will probably hold out a while before going near the PHs... Hope you’re negative for COVID bro (and that the headaches subside).

Don’t be afraid of the pro hormones man, my sleep improved dramatically when I took them earlier in the day, and I fucked myself by drinking which gave me the bad headache. Besides that, I’ve noticed nothing but benefits and have experienced things I’ve long forgotten about pre-cycle. Mainly strong libido, mental clarity, aggression/confidence, memory, and just a desire to live again.

Take your time just as I did, do it when you’re ready bro, but I think you’ll see plenty of benefits

Turnover25
08-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Update at almost 2 weeks in, my headache has subsided finally. Slept great last night, I adjusted when I took my capsules to only in the morning Instead of split between morning and night and got a good 8 hours.

Had a strong libido today, had an erection in the gym I couldn’t get rid of. A little bit of anxiety also but I think it was because of something that pissed me off earlier rather the Andro itself.

To be clear, I think my headache was due to alcohol, it didn’t effect me pre-cycle but on cycle it did, but I don’t think i would have had a headache if I didn’t cheat. I’m gonna say that for any younger guys reading my thread in the future, don’t be scared of the PH’s, I’ve seen ALOT of benefits thus far, sorry for setting the bad example.

Anyways, all I want to do is lift weights. It’s night time and I want to go to bed so I can wake up and lift. Also I really want to move up to 400 mg(?)/capsules of this stuff but I’m not going to break into my next cycles supply to do so, since R andro is hard to find.

Anyways, doing well again. Looking forward to the rest of the cycle.

Also, I think my vision has improved so far during cycle, it’s always a little tough to tell with that symptom but I’d say it is improved more or less.

alphacfi
08-12-2020, 08:04 PM
Yeah bro, perfect description. It’s only on the right side of my head, the right side of my head was numb for a long time with pain. Also alcohol made it 100x worse which is why I quit drinking for 9 months. Doesn’t seem to effect me anymore though, luckily it’s gone now. Vitamin B helped get rid of a few of my symptoms, mainly that one.

Nice I havent been taking B. Im going to buy a shit ton tomorrow. Hopefully that works for me.

Turnover25
08-13-2020, 01:15 PM
Nice I havent been taking B. Im going to buy a shit ton tomorrow. Hopefully that works for me.

I’d recommend just a normal B complex. Maybe one with C mixed into it. Stay away from methylated B vitamins for now, accidentally got those the first time and crashed. Just a heads up, a B complex with folic acid made me worse originally. I later found out after a test that my body can’t process folic acid and I needed a different, more available form of folate. I noticed on PH after people uploaded their gene tests that a lot of them also had the same gene mutation as me. So if it makes you feel bad, you might need another form of B9. Don’t worry about it for now. But I got a little better after taking a new form of folate instead of folic acid.

Turnover25
08-14-2020, 02:05 PM
Day 14, slight downswing id say. Feeling a bit anhedonic, zero libido, not lethargic but kinda lazy. Short term memory is pretty bad at the moment.

I’m struggling to even text this girl or my friends back because I truly don’t care enough to give a response. I have zero anxiety though, but I haven’t really had anxiety in a while. Very calm feeling.

Something I noticed is that I’ve been listening to country music a lot lately, which is something I used to do when I felt “happy” in a sense.

I’ll update again soon

Small edit: some things I haven't mentioned. I've seen huge improvements in libido that come and go on cycle, erection quality is way better, also I am way stronger and I look more shredded/muscular. I usually don't post anything unless it's about my neurological effects because thats what I want to fix the most. I suffer in the sexual department as much as anyone else.

Turnover25
08-15-2020, 10:34 PM
Day 15: shitty downswing the past few days. Had that thick type of brain fog all day that looks like you could cut it with a knife/dementia type memory. Went golfing and forgot where I was and how I got there. Hopefully that subsides, would maybe cut the cycle early if it stuck around because that's the one symptom I won't fuck around with.

Ran sprints yesterday and I think that's where it's coming from. I'm still having pretty bad issues with overexertion, my brain fog becomes thick and heavy after sprints or if I lift too heavy. Messes with my vision. It wasn't like that in the beginning of the cycle so hopefully just a downswing. Went and met up with some friends tonight and I was making everyone laugh, and was pretty outgoing, nobody ever really notices anything is wrong because I can still act like myself even though my vision is fucked along with heavy brain fog, such a frustrating symptom.

Last night got jerked awake pretty violently a few times if I managed to fall asleep for an hour or so, happened about 4 times until I eventually fell asleep and stayed asleep. I also had a weird feeling of impending doom after waking.

Upped my dosage to 400 mg the past 2 days, gonna go back to 300 mg and see how that works. Also gonna take a rest day tomorrow to allow my body to recharge. Gonna sit in the sun and do some foam rolling which should be great.

xxaleksi
08-16-2020, 04:01 AM
Day 15: shitty downswing the past few days. Had that thick type of brain fog all day that looks like you could cut it with a knife/dementia type memory. Went golfing and forgot where I was and how I got there. Hopefully that resides, would maybe cut the cycle early if it stuck around because that's the one symptom I won't fuck around with.

Ran sprints yesterday and I think that's where it's coming from. I'm still having pretty bad issues with overexertion, my brain fog becomes thick and heavy after sprints or if I lift too heavy. Messes with my vision. It wasn't like that in the beginning of the cycle so hopefully just a downswing. Went and met up with some friends tonight and I was making everyone laugh, and was pretty outgoing, nobody ever really notices anything is wrong because I can still act like myself even though my vision is fucked along with heavy brain fog, such a frustrating symptom.

Last night got jerked awake pretty violently a few times if I managed to fall asleep for an hour or so, happened about 4 times until I eventually fell asleep and stayed asleep. I also had a weird feeling of impending doom after waking.

Upped my dosage to 400 mg the past 2 days, gonna go back to 300 mg and see how that works. Also gonna take a rest day tomorrow to allow my body to recharge. Gonna sit in the sun and do some foam rolling which should be great.
Keep going bro. The real benefits of the cycle come after you stop it, kinda like when many people stop fin they crash after a few weeks, the same thing happens with the andro but instead of crashing you actually feel much better.

I had the same issues with my vision/brain fog after sprints and heavy lifting. It got much better after my first cycle and my second one knocked it out of the park completely.

Turnover25
08-16-2020, 10:46 AM
Keep going bro. The real benefits of the cycle come after you stop it, kinda like when many people stop fin they crash after a few weeks, the same thing happens with the andro but instead of crashing you actually feel much better.

I had the same issues with my vision/brain fog after sprints and heavy lifting. It got much better after my first cycle and my second one knocked it out of the park completely.

Thanks for the words of encouragement bro! I’ll keep the ball rolling.

Turnover25
08-17-2020, 02:16 PM
Very depressed/anhedonic feeling the past few days, but a calming anhedonia instead of the dreadful type. I saw in some other threads such as Ricky, Jacknap and Fausto that they all experienced depression on cycle. Something to do with serotonin. Also derealization has been pretty heavy.

Today feeling a little touchy emotionally, got pissed off at something little earlier, also tearing up at the smallest things. I had a family member pass away from alcohol abuse earlier this year, when it happened I didn't cry, I didn't really feel anything, today I just thought of it and it made me break down. I think eventually when my emotions return to me, I'll actually be able to process emotions that have been built up due to my anhedonia the past year and a half.

Feeling a little better than yesterday, at the moment I'm aiming to go 11 more days to make it 4 weeks on cycle and probably stop. I don't want to tax my body too hard on the first go-round.

Maxout777
08-17-2020, 08:34 PM
Very depressed/anhedonic feeling the past few days, but a calming anhedonia instead of the dreadful type. I saw in some other threads such as Ricky, Jacknap and Fausto that they all experienced depression on cycle. Something to do with serotonin. Also derealization has been pretty heavy.

Today feeling a little touchy emotionally, got pissed off at something little earlier, also tearing up at the smallest things. I had a family member pass away from alcohol abuse earlier this year, when it happened I didn't cry, I didn't really feel anything, today I just thought of it and it made me break down. I think eventually when my emotions return to me, I'll actually be able to process emotions that have been built up due to my anhedonia the past year and a half.

Feeling a little better than yesterday, at the moment I'm aiming to go 11 more days to make it 4 weeks on cycle and probably stop. I don't want to tax my body too hard on the first go-round.

As much as I hate to say it, it may all be "downhill" from here for you on this cycle. Definitely still finish out, but it appears you're getting to the point where the estrogen is being powerfully crushed and you're just feeling rundown and out of it.

Maybe try Ultra Hard for your next cycle. IIRC, androsterone is a much more potent estrogen antagonist than epiandrosterone - the lower dosage of androsterone in UH, with the higher dose of epiandro could help to alleviate this the next time.

Turnover25
08-17-2020, 08:52 PM
As much as I hate to say it, it may all be "downhill" from here for you on this cycle. Definitely still finish out, but it appears you're getting to the point where the estrogen is being powerfully crushed and you're just feeling rundown and out of it.

Maybe try Ultra Hard for your next cycle. IIRC, androsterone is a much more potent estrogen antagonist than epiandrosterone - the lower dosage of androsterone in UH, with the higher dose of epiandro could help to alleviate this the next time.

Today was honestly fine. I destroyed the gym and have a ton of energy, I'm not really feeling depressed just really calm and bored, I'd like to get out of the house to do stuff but have nothing to do, derealization isn't as bad as it was yesterday, slept well, feeling way more aggressive than I did yesterday. Might have been low potassium causing the severe anhedonia yesterday since I was out and about and didn't take any in all day.

I upped my dose to 400 mg today since I felt good. Hoping I fall into an upswing here, but even if it stays this way, I only have a week and a half or so left.

I also haven't experienced lethargy at all honestly, I expected to be couch-bound seeing other posts from the past.

But yeah I discussed it with CD a few days ago and will probably run the Ultra Hard for my next cycle.

Master Mal
08-17-2020, 10:17 PM
That's something I've noticed about Ultra Hard as well. I'm getting many of the same benefits, but don't quite feel like I'm being pushed as hard. Definitely worth taking a look at Turnover.

Karlucchi
08-18-2020, 06:42 AM

This 100% percent... I just switched mid cycle to Ultra Hard from Alpha Seven which is almost pure androsterone because I was lethargic as fuck. I would wake up in the morning and get tired like an hour later and need to nap. I was reading that while androsterone is a positive allosteric modulater, epiandro is a negative one... that could be why as well. Andro acts like a weak benzo while epiandro acts as a weak stimulant.

The Goat
08-18-2020, 07:13 AM
I read bizzbee also had some lethargy on R-Andro (100% androsterone I think?) and he felt better on AndroHard and probably Androvar as well which he used as his last cycle.

Turnover25
08-18-2020, 11:36 AM
That's something I've noticed about Ultra Hard as well. I'm getting many of the same benefits, but don't quite feel like I'm being pushed as hard. Definitely worth taking a look at Turnover.

Thanks bro. I'll take a look into it next cycle. If i'm not mistaken, you ran R Andro in the past right?

Turnover25
08-18-2020, 11:38 AM
Little update. Past 2 nights slept a full 8 hours or so. Still not feeling lethargic, did a round of breathing, going to eat breakfast then hit the gym.

This stuff makes me feel very strong also. I was able to do sets of 6-8 with 225 pounds on bench yesterday (I'm a lean 145 pounds), so I definitely had a great day in the gym. Woke up sore also which I usually don't anymore.

Also read Bizzbee's first Andro cycle thread and it's a lot like mine. Headaches that went away and all that. That thread definitely made me laugh a lot too lol, he was a cool dude. We've had some cool guys run through this forum, shame they can't stick around but hey, I don't blame them for getting tf out of here once recovered.

I'll update again soon.

Edit: huge upswing in mood today. I’m having more and more breaks in my depression/anhedonia lately where the feelings start to break through. Weird how normalcy has an actual feeling to it, it’s not the nothingness of depression. Note for guys just starting out, it took over a year to experience my very first “upswing” in mood. But I’ve been on the protocol including herbs since January.

I noticed a common theme within other people’s first prohormones cycles which they claim how sick and tired of PFS they are, myself included. I think this sudden realization comes from feeling great for once while cycling, that when you feel shitty again it just makes it that much worse remembering how good you’re supposed to feel. Anyways, keeping at it. Still rolling strong at 400 mg.

Turnover25
08-19-2020, 02:28 PM
Small update: really calm today, a little touchy emotionally. Might be from lifting so heavy, I used to almost cry after HIIT for some reason, overexertion maybe. But feeling fine.

Androsterone seems to make me kinda depressed/not give a shit, I get the same effect from pine pollen which is why I don’t take it every day. Except for the first week and a half or so of this cycle which was basically pure euphoria.

Turnover25
08-21-2020, 08:09 PM
Probably going to be my last week on cycle. Looking to finish out on the 28th unless the day comes and I want to keep going.

Moved up to 500 mg today, will keep it there unless I get side effects.

Turnover25
08-22-2020, 01:37 PM
Pretty heavy derealization today. I’ve gotten this on and off since February when I had a severe crash, and was met with a few new symptoms that stuck around, including this one. I’m feeling absolutely zero anxiety, which confuses me since derealization is a defense mechanism for when you’re in a fight or fight situation, which I’m not at all.

Anyways, feeling really calm and relaxed, almost too calm to hit the gym like I’m about to. Went a couple rounds with a girl last night so not sure if ejaculation is the reason I’m feeling so calm or if that’s placebo. Memory kinda hazy as well. Going back down to 400 mg today.

Also just smashed by bench PR with ease. This stuff is a trip.

Ratchet
08-22-2020, 03:47 PM
I go through the same thing – and you’re right, but it’s not so much a fight or flight response as it is just general anxiety. It’s not the jizz, I can tell you that. If you’re doing well enough to bag a chick, I’d say you’ve made some serious improvements and might actually be in a really good place. And because you and your body are not used to that, it can trigger underlying anxiety because you’re already anticipating the impending downswing. Whenever things are good for me too, I become hyper vigilant and observing of how I feel because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel clear headed and anxiety free as I do this too. But putting yourself in that mode of observation will distance you from the moment and keep you in that DPDR state. Just something to consider and be mindful of. I think with enough upswings and mindfulness we recalibrate and become comfortable in the moment, able to feel grounded and fully present. Keep going dawg.

Also, 8 reps at 245 for 145 lbs is strong as fuck. That’s impressive. We’re going to have to hold the PFS olympics in CDs backyard some day, prohormones allowed.

Turnover25
08-22-2020, 04:36 PM
I go through the same thing – and you’re right, but it’s not so much a fight or flight response as it is just general anxiety. It’s not the jizz, I can tell you that. If you’re doing well enough to bag a chick, I’d say you’ve made some serious improvements and might actually be in a really good place. And because you and you’re body are not used to that, it can trigger underlying anxiety because you’re already anticipating the impending downswing. Whenever things are good for me too, I become hyper vigilant and observing of how I feel because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel clear headed and anxiety free as I do this too. But putting yourself in that mode of observation will distance you from the moment and keep you in that DPDR state. Just something to consider and be mindful of. I think with enough upswings and mindfulness we recalibrate and become comfortable in the moment, able to feel grounded and fully present. Keep going dawg.

Also, 8 reps at 245 for 145 lbs is strong as fuck. That’s impressive. We’re going to have to hold the PFS olympics in CDs backyard some day, prohormones allowed.

Thanks bro, what’s your derealization like? Not to talk about symptoms, but I’m interested. But you’d be surprised man, if you talked to me in real life, you’d have no idea I’m suffering from some condition severe as this. I hang around my friends all the time, and I’ve made a ton of new friends in the past few months that reach out to me to talk, often times girls, and I get more attention from women than any time in the past 10 years, whether flirting or just general comfort around them, so things are great for me besides that through my eyes the world is surreal. I agree it’s probably just general anxiety, derealization is kinda like when someone tells you “in order for the elephant in the room to leave you have to not think about it” then all you can think about is elephants. If I never crashed, I maybe could have just put off the weirdness of DPDR to being sick or tired, then forgot about it. Harder to do in our situation.

But yeah man, it’s kinda nuts how much stronger R Andro has made me so far. I’ve pushed this kind of weight in the past but not in a long time, and I don’t think I even would have been able to hit what I was repping today even once just a month ago. I read on reddit somewhere where I guy took a similar pro hormone and felt like “someone snuck in the gym the night prior and replaced all the weights with lighter ones” which is a pretty good description lol.

Turnover25
08-24-2020, 04:01 PM
Day 24, my anxiety has been completely crushed by this stuff. I just feel calm like I used to, instead of having panic attacks at the drop of a pin, hopefully that sticks around.

Still feeling aggressive/alpha-ish. I haven’t experienced any lethargy or fatigue, I’m pretty sure that’s due to potassium wastage which I have been supplementing plenty of through coconut water and “No-salt” which is a version of salt that is just potassium instead of sodium. Easy to go overboard with though so I am sparing with it.

I slept really well the past couple nights and I’m getting some great workouts in. Excited to see what benefits I see after the cycle is done. I’ll probably go 5 weeks.

Still at 400 mg daily, sometimes 500 mg like today.

Edit: also eating a ton of fruit to replenish glycogen

Maxout777
08-25-2020, 06:25 AM
Great to hear things are going well, my man! The strength gains on cycle are always pretty awesome, I have had the same experience. I will say you don't keep all of them when you come off, but you definitely reap the benefits of hammering the weight on cycle.

mcbbould
08-25-2020, 01:03 PM
Are you in a constant state of derealization or does it only hit you once in a while?

Turnover25
08-25-2020, 03:10 PM
Great to hear things are going well, my man! The strength gains on cycle are always pretty awesome, I have had the same experience. I will say you don't keep all of them when you come off, but you definitely reap the benefits of hammering the weight on cycle.

Dude I’m so surprised by the strength gains haha. Crazy how just hormones can make you stronger. But yeah man Im gaining some nice muscle as well. How long are you going to run the ultra hard?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you in a constant state of derealization or does it only hit you once in a while?

It was constant for over a year, now I think it comes and goes.

Until February it was more of a surreal world view, things not feeling real with visual disturbances, after my crash in February it was stuff like not recognizing my friends or families faces, more severe type DPDR. It’s no longer constant.

The whit wagon
08-25-2020, 05:06 PM
Jesus man that sounds fucking scary glad to hear its improving keep up the hard work.
Were all gonna make it.

Turnover25
08-26-2020, 12:28 PM
Jesus man that sounds fucking scary glad to hear its improving keep up the hard work.
Were all gonna make it.

It's scary stuff but I had/have no choice but to push through it. I agree my man, we will get there.

Turnover25
08-26-2020, 12:40 PM
Almost at week 4, I'm going to continue this cycle at 400 mg until my bottle runs out. Should be a little over 5 weeks by the time I'm done. I feel that now I have gotten through the speed bumps of cycle, such as headaches and depression and now it just keeps getting better. The confidence this stuff can give you is seriously awesome. I went to a bar the other night with some friends, and this cute chick actually bought me a drink after I approached her instead of vice versa, then I was flirting with another girl for quite some time and eventually we were like 2 inches from each others faces in our own little world. I'm not trying to sound like a douche at all, it's just interesting to me the difference you see in your surroundings when you feel confident. That's something that was definitely taken away from me in PFS, it's nice to actually feel your manhood run through your veins again. I've been lusting over women this entire cycle which is something I used to do a lot, I used to be pretty popular with women, and I loved going out and flirting or meeting them. The past year and a half I have had zero desire to do that, so it's nice to feel that way again sometimes. I also just feel like I've gotten more compliments in the past month or so then in the entire last year. There's no doubt that when you feel good, you radiate positive energy that people enjoy being around. I feel a bit more positive about the future after this cycle. When I manage to finally beat this thing, I'm excited to see how good I can feel while applying all these things.

I've been sleeping great also. I don't really want to come off this stuff, but I'm excited to see how I feel once I begin the herbs again. I'll update again soon.

Something I haven't mentioned is my head has itched quite a bit. Also noticed I am definitely losing my hair after looking in the mirror yesterday. Right now it's pretty long/curly but my bald spot is starting to really come in I feel like. Honestly I don't even give a shit. I'll eventually just shave it, get a nice tan and work on getting more jacked. I think the bald look is pretty badass. Wish I felt that way back before I took fin, but oh well. You live and learn.

alphacfi
08-26-2020, 07:25 PM
Where are you that bars are open!? Im jealous. I have been feeling pretty damn great the past few days. I think the post cycle uptick is hitting me. Probably a fluke and tomorrow ill feel like death but its been so good I felt like sharing regardless.

Turnover25
08-26-2020, 08:06 PM
Where are you that bars are open!? Im jealous. I have been feeling pretty damn great the past few days. I think the post cycle uptick is hitting me. Probably a fluke and tomorrow ill feel like death but its been so good I felt like sharing regardless.

Michigan! Everything is open out here, you just have to wear a mask most of the time. How about you? And nice man, I'm anxious to see how my baseline is going to even out after I come off this cycle in a week and a half or so. Did you just come off?

alphacfi
08-26-2020, 08:18 PM
I'm in Dallas. Bars are closed here. Golf courses and gyms are open though which is all I care about right now anyway I guess. I came off last Wednesday. Had a couple of bad days and a couple of good days but then I have been feeling nearly perfect the last few days. Like I said though, I almost hate saying this type of shit out loud because its like PFS is watching and punches me in the face after I recognize positives. So I usually don't acknowledge it. But this has just been too good not to mention. This was my fourth cycle though and that seems to be a prolific number based on other guys i've read.

Turnover25
08-26-2020, 10:06 PM
I'm in Dallas. Bars are closed here. Golf courses and gyms are open though which is all I care about right now anyway I guess. I came off last Wednesday. Had a couple of bad days and a couple of good days but then I have been feeling nearly perfect the last few days. Like I said though, I almost hate saying this type of shit out loud because its like PFS is watching and punches me in the face after I recognize positives. So I usually don't acknowledge it. But this has just been too good not to mention. This was my fourth cycle though and that seems to be a prolific number based on other guys i've read.

I mention that a few different times in my thread that I hate updating upswings because I get nailed shortly after lol. Thats great though man, I hope it sticks around for you. I haven't experienced the post-cycle upswing yet since this is my first cycle, but in the first week or so I actually noticed that I just "felt" somewhat normal again, hard to explain, but hopefully my new baseline can be something like that. Definitely looking forward to cycling again though, but I'm pretty sure a few more of these and I'll be bald as fuck lol

Moonman
08-27-2020, 08:23 AM
You are still on R Andro right? Havn't switched over to Ultra HArd?

Turnover25
08-27-2020, 09:58 AM
You are still on R Andro right? Havn't switched over to Ultra HArd?

Yes. Only R Andro for this cycle.

xxaleksi
08-27-2020, 02:15 PM
Hope you get a good baseline improvement from this cycle man, sounds like you got it rough with the neurological sides. I was the same way. My first two cycles were a god send for neuro sides though so keep going bro

My third cycle was a bit of a failure though as I ran the old version of MG AndroHard for three weeks and then switched to the new version, then back to the old one for a week. I wanted to test if the new version is underdosed like people mention. Felt great on the old AH, all benefits went away on the new AH. Came back when I switched to the old one again. This confirmed that the newer AndroHard is basically useless. But also it was a mistake to do as I got no baseline improvement from this cycle.

Now I'm on Ultra Hard 5 pumps/day and already feeling a bit of the euphoria on day 3. I think I'm in for a good one.

Turnover25
08-28-2020, 01:58 PM
Hope you get a good baseline improvement from this cycle man, sounds like you got it rough with the neurological sides. I was the same way. My first two cycles were a god send for neuro sides though so keep going bro

My third cycle was a bit of a failure though as I ran the old version of MG AndroHard for three weeks and then switched to the new version, then back to the old one for a week. I wanted to test if the new version is underdosed like people mention. Felt great on the old AH, all benefits went away on the new AH. Came back when I switched to the old one again. This confirmed that the newer AndroHard is basically useless. But also it was a mistake to do as I got no baseline improvement from this cycle.

Now I'm on Ultra Hard 5 pumps/day and already feeling a bit of the euphoria on day 3. I think I'm in for a good one.

Thanks bro. I'm definitely excited to see how my body acts after I start the herbs again. Did you notice improvement during cycle or was it really just after?

But you'll have to let me know how the Ultra Hard is man. You did a cycle of R Andro as well right? I'm curious to see how you, Maxout and Master Mal like the UH in comparison.

Turnover25
08-28-2020, 02:00 PM
Day 28: Got nailed by fatigue yesterday and today randomly. Going to try push through and finish out at 5 weeks, I think that's when my bottle will be up. Gonna take more potassium and carbs and see if it improves a bit. It's not too bad though, mostly just when I wake up.

Bowsa
08-28-2020, 02:06 PM
Hey Turnover25 I am on my second week of cycling some Super R andro that I found on some website. Idk how old the stuff is or if it’s the real deal but I haven’t noticed much at all from it. What color are your capsules? The ones I have are black. I’m think of switching to ultra hard for the second half of the cycle to see if I notice a difference.

Turnover25
08-28-2020, 02:25 PM
Hey Turnover25 I am on my second week of cycling some Super R andro that I found on some website. Idk how old the stuff is or if it’s the real deal but I haven’t noticed much at all from it. What color are your capsules? The ones I have are black. I’m think of switching to ultra hard for the second half of the cycle to see if I notice a difference.

Mine are black, I'm sure what you have is the real stuff. But a lot of the time on cycle I felt like I wasn't even taking anything, it sort of comes and goes. CD mentioned to me that Ultra Hard was better than R Andro and that I should finish my cycle with UH, so that wouldn't be a bad idea. I decided to finish out with R Andro and start with Ultra Hard next cycle.

xxaleksi
08-29-2020, 02:53 AM
Thanks bro. I'm definitely excited to see how my body acts after I start the herbs again. Did you notice improvement during cycle or was it really just after?

But you'll have to let me know how the Ultra Hard is man. You did a cycle of R Andro as well right? I'm curious to see how you, Maxout and Master Mal like the UH in comparison.

I've only ever used MG AndroHard and this new Ultra Hard. So far, the UH feels a little weaker than the original Andro Hard, before they revamped it. But still good. I'm only five days in though. I'm gonna make a full thread on it once I'm around two weeks in.

Queens1984
08-29-2020, 08:21 AM
I've only ever used MG AndroHard and this new Ultra Hard. So far, the UH feels a little weaker than the original Andro Hard, before they revamped it. But still good. I'm only five days in though. I'm gonna make a full thread on it once I'm around two weeks in.

Hey brother. I’m 5 days in to. First 3 Deff had more Aggression and a slight Euphoria. 4th day had really no pump and down alittle. Today back up a bit. Maybe it’s a roller coaster with our body’s getting back on LINE....

stopfin
08-30-2020, 01:24 AM
Is the new AH by MG really a bad performer? Ive just ordered it some days ago and it gives me great hope for my first cycle after Ive finished the herbs cycle

Turnover25
08-30-2020, 11:08 AM
Is the new AH by MG really a bad performer? Ive just ordered it some days ago and it gives me great hope for my first cycle after Ive finished the herbs cycle

Unfortunately I wouldn’t know, this is my first cycle and I am running R Andro. But like xxaleksi was saying earlier in this thread, the new formula isn’t going to do much. I’d return it and get the Ultra Hard if you are able to do so.

Queens1984
08-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately I wouldn’t know, this is my first cycle and I am running R Andro. But like xxaleksi was saying earlier in this thread, the new formula isn’t going to do much. I’d return it and get the Ultra Hard if you are able to do so.

I’m using the ultra hard. 1 day I feel great next day I don’t feel much. See what happens

stopfin
08-30-2020, 12:01 PM

Ok, thx Turnover25, in this case Im going to try in returning it and get the ultra hard

Turnover25
08-30-2020, 12:38 PM
Ok, thx Turnover25, in this case Im going to try in returning it and get the ultra hard

For sure, my man.

Turnover25
08-30-2020, 01:37 PM
I’m using the ultra hard. 1 day I feel great next day I don’t feel much. See what happens

Same. I think that’s to be expected.

Turnover25
09-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Day 32: pretty bad brain fog today, got pretty down on myself while walking through Home Depot and the bright lights made my vision crazy and I felt like I couldn’t remember how I got there or where I was. Had one of those “when the fuck is this gonna end” type moments. In other words, large downswing. Oh well, boo hoo for me, not other choice but to keep pushing.

At this point in cycle I kinda feel like I’m not even taking anything anymore, I think I have 2 days left after today, excited to see where this takes me after.

DefRecover
09-01-2020, 03:31 PM
So how long do these cycles last, T25 - obviously over a month. Interested to hear about your progress and thoughts once off cycle...

Sounds like a largely positive experience? Any hair loss or other sides (other than the fatigue and headache swings mentioned). I suspect I will get on the Ultrahard towards the end of this year

Turnover25
09-01-2020, 03:59 PM
So how long do these cycles last, T25 - obviously over a month. Interested to hear about your progress and thoughts once off cycle...

Sounds like a largely positive experience? Any hair loss or other sides (other than the fatigue and headache swings mentioned). I suspect I will get on the Ultrahard towards the end of this year

I went with 300 mg probably the first 2 weeks, then upped it to 400 mg until my 2 bottles were up. So that took me to 5 weeks, or 34-35 days. I could have stopped at 28 days but I wanted to keep it rolling, you can also keep going up to 6 weeks I believe which I'm not going to do because I don't want to break into my next bottle.

Great experience, I still don't know what the benefits are because I haven't come off it yet. But if it's any resemblance to what I experienced part of the time on cycle then it was a big help. The biggest sides for me were headache for a couple days that went away, fatigue about 2 days out of the entire cycle (most of the time I had a lot of energy), and depression which was probably the biggest side effect, but it was more like just not caring about anything.

As far as hair loss, I'm only 26 so I haven't lost my hair yet but I think I noticed some thinning, might have been placebo. But my head itched a ton and I think I may have shed a little bit.

Turnover25
09-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Day 34: Final day of cycle, took my last dose an hour ago. Gonna miss being able to lift like a mad-man, but excited to see where this takes me. Honestly doesn’t feel like I’m on anything anymore. Starting to herbs again tomorrow, probably going to start with black ant, then tongkat the next day, maybe some pine pollen but I want to lay off the androsterone for a bit.

DefRecover
09-03-2020, 04:22 PM
Great stuff man - and thanks for the log! Very helpful for those like me. Hope the gains all stay permanently.

Turnover25
09-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Great stuff man - and thanks for the log! Very helpful for those like me. Hope the gains all stay permanently.

Absolutely bro! Glad I could be of some help.

Turnover25
09-04-2020, 09:24 PM
Day 1 of PCT: started herbs with black ant today as it’s my favorite herb and I feel it’s the most powerful for me personally. I was in a really good mood all day, not sure if it was because I’m off pro hormones or because I spent all day in the shop getting my project-motorcycle painted, either way I had fun. Went to the gym tonight and man, I’m gonna miss the prohormones lol I gained a lot of strength, but lifting isn’t as easy as on cycle.

Hopefully I notice some sort of snap-back in the future, not sure what I’m looking for what I’ll probably know when I feel it.

Also, I’m gonna post some before and after pictures of my project bike for you guys to check out once I’m done, I took up rebuilding motorcycles during PFS as a hobby to keep me happy while suffering this dumbass condition. I highly recommend doing the same! It helps me a ton honestly. I’ll update again soon, dudes.

Turnover25
09-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Update: I think day 7 of PCT. If you follow my thread, I’m not one to ever get carried away or jinx myself, I’ve never given a percentage of how healed I am or anything like that, but yesterday I realized that this might be the time where I can finally say I am completely recovering, without a doubt. The past week I’ve just had that “normal” feeling of life, not anhedonia Like the last year, I feel alive. Hoping it sticks, but it seems to have returned after my cycle. I was golfing yesterday and could remember where I was, it seemed my internal compass was normal, where as I’d usually be lost not really knowing where I am, it felt normal. My vision wasn’t bothering me, I could remember things pretty well, I just had a fun day and felt good. Honestly, if you wiped my memory of PFS yesterday, I wouldn’t have known anything was wrong. I haven’t felt the panic I used to get from leaving my house for too long in a while, and my anxiety is probably better than it’s ever been.

I may be suffering some low E or suppression, probably low E like Aleksi said. Kinda moody, some trouble sleeping, low libido but I’m not really being bothered by it much. I just started the herbs again a week ago and honestly, they seem like they are too much for me now. Like extreme aggression and some temper at times, I’m surprised because I barely felt anything from them before cycle.

There’s my update boys. Been waiting on saying that until I felt truly ready, but I’m well on my way to beating this thing. Been thinking of taking some time from the forum, but we will see. I’ll update again soon 🙂

DefRecover
09-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Man - this is so good to read! Congrats on your progress, brother. I sincerely hope it sticks around. I guess I was lucky never to have any of these mental sides, so for me life is pretty good - except for my lingering gut, sleep and libido issues too. Keep us all posted on your PCT.

barbaar
09-13-2020, 06:24 AM
Hell yea dude that's awesome to hear!