PDA

View Full Version : Swole Source continues to get more swole...

burlyman30
12-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that we have now grown to 200 members. Continue to give our new members a warm welcome.

It's been great to see that after a big explosion of membership in the wake of PP's tragedy, membership continues to rise weekly.

The more, the merrier! Great to have all of you here. And thank you for helping us build the best possible human performance forum on the internet.

Jelisej
12-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Its really great to be here! I like this forum even better than PP. More mebers welcome! Lurkers, join in- no matter who you are, how fit you are, or whatever, as long as you are going to be friendly and constructive mebers, feel free to join and post comments!
And big Hip hip hooray for our patient and tolerant Super Moderators!

burlyman30
12-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Lurkers, join in- no matter who you are, how fit you are, or whatever, as long as you are going to be friendly and constructive members, feel free to join and post comments!

^^^ This!

So glad you made the move over here, J. You are a great asset to the forum.

xxiv
12-08-2012, 05:22 PM
I miss olddawg and what he contributed.
I hope he drops in.

burlyman30
12-08-2012, 05:25 PM
I miss olddawg and what he contributed.
I hope he drops in.

I'm in contact with him regularly. We'll see. I may get him over here yet. :D

Scope75
12-08-2012, 06:28 PM
This forum rocks and it just started!!!
Big things to come for SwoleSource.com

Mr_math
12-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Yeah pretty happy to see where this forum has been going and that a fair chunk of dead weight from PP has been dropped.

Been emailing with OD too, who knows when/if he will come around.

Happy here though.

Scope75
12-08-2012, 07:19 PM
I bet you OD is a guest of this forum...
Come on Old Dawg sign your ass up!!!!

O_RYAN_007
12-08-2012, 07:21 PM
^^^ This!

So glad you made the move over here, J. You are a great asset to the forum.

J is a great contributor, despite his aggressive fear of everything E2! Just saying this, He'll probably say that my E2 is probably pretty high! :p

Cobalt
12-09-2012, 10:49 AM
OD better get his ass over here. That whiny little bitch needs to stop being such a little girl, lol.

Scope75
12-09-2012, 11:11 AM
OD better get his ass over here. That whiny little bitch needs to stop being such a little girl, lol.

DL are you gonna let things like that be said and go in answered?
That's not the guy I remember!!
Get signed up already!!

h2s
12-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Glad to see the community is growing well, and I have to thank all you guys for the awesome contributions and pooling of information that has already occurred here.

Also, for the record, I never told OD he could not join here. He is very welcome to join if he pleases and nothing that occurred previously would need to be mentioned or discussed. If he chooses not to join here, then that is his choice, and I respect that as well.

BBG
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
That old man probably can't remember where he left his computer... or his internet stopped working and he can't get any of his kids on the phone to fix it. ;)

DJM
12-13-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm in contact with him regularly. We'll see. I may get him over here yet. :D
same, hes still banging away in the dungeon

burlyman30
12-13-2012, 11:23 AM
same, hes still banging away in the dungeon

And when his wife isn't there, he uses the weights, too.

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 11:27 AM

Lol

xxiv
12-13-2012, 11:37 AM

this site is not homogenous, there are all types and points of view and that's the strength of this community.... but there does seem to be an overabundance of dirty old men.... me being one of them.