PDA

View Full Version : Prostate Symptoms

PashaSolid
10-15-2020, 08:56 AM
What’s up guys, just wanted to ask if anyone had any changes to their prostate/urinary functions? I took 0.7mg dutasteride for about a month and a half 2 years ago. I notice that maybe 1-2 times a week in the mornings recently, I wake up with a strong urge to urinate, usually accompanied with morning wood, but when I go it seems not a lot of urine comes out, or at least not as much as I would expect after getting that urge. This particularly only happens after I wake up. I’m only 21 btw. Thanks

Cdsnuts
10-15-2020, 04:59 PM
What’s up guys, just wanted to ask if anyone had any changes to their prostate/urinary functions? I took 0.7mg dutasteride for about a month and a half 2 years ago. I notice that maybe 1-2 times a week in the mornings recently, I wake up with a strong urge to urinate, usually accompanied with morning wood, but when I go it seems not a lot of urine comes out, or at least not as much as I would expect after getting that urge. This particularly only happens after I wake up. I’m only 21 btw. Thanks

The question isn't clear. Changes when? Before starting the protocol or after? Need more info then that.

LetsGo
10-15-2020, 06:48 PM
I never had any enlarged prostate symptoms before, during, or after finasteride. Maybe I will some years down the line, but I don’t have any symptoms now.

It would be very rare to have an enlarged prostate at 21; even bodybuilders taking loads of real steroids don’t get enlarged prostates in their 20s.

PashaSolid
10-15-2020, 07:24 PM
My bad CD, basically meant Both before and after the protocol, basically pfs in general if anyone experienced these changes. It’s not particularly bothersome but it is slightly noticeable. I can recall also a few instances during my dutasteride “treatment” a sharp sudden pain behind/under my belly button that lasted no more than a second, not sure if that’s prostate related or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I never had any enlarged prostate symptoms before, during, or after finasteride. Maybe I will some years down the line, but I don’t have any symptoms now.

It would be very rare to have an enlarged prostate at 21; even bodybuilders taking loads of real steroids don’t get enlarged prostates in their 20s.

Thanks LetsGo, might just be the bladder is more sensitive when erect, also I can recall for the most part when I experience this I had sex the night before Then fell asleep right after, maybe that’s related

DefRecover
10-15-2020, 07:38 PM
I didn’t experience the symptoms you refer to but did experience weaker flow and a bit of difficulty starting. Not as bad now but still there a little.