PDA

View Full Version : Yung Marlon's recovery update

MungYarlon
11-21-2020, 06:23 AM
Since writing my original introduction post, it's safe to say my recovery has improved a fair bit.
I am able to get aroused now, and have erections, and it no longer takes me over 15 minutes to orgasm- same time frame as before.
Spontaneous erections are also beginning to return, though not as many as before.

Cognitively, I am also getting better. It used to be that I would read a sentence in a book and forget what I was reading by the time the sentence ended. Still a bit of work to do on the cognitive side, though, as I still do feel mentally fatigued by the late afternoon/evening.

All in all, it's been about a month and a half since I first noticed my side effects, and I do feel like they are getting considerably better. Hopefully by new years I will be almost 100% back to normal.

Good luck to you all!

Cdsnuts
12-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Since writing my original introduction post, it's safe to say my recovery has improved a fair bit.
I am able to get aroused now, and have erections, and it no longer takes me over 15 minutes to orgasm- same time frame as before.
Spontaneous erections are also beginning to return, though not as many as before.

Cognitively, I am also getting better. It used to be that I would read a sentence in a book and forget what I was reading by the time the sentence ended. Still a bit of work to do on the cognitive side, though, as I still do feel mentally fatigued by the late afternoon/evening.

All in all, it's been about a month and a half since I first noticed my side effects, and I do feel like they are getting considerably better. Hopefully by new years I will be almost 100% back to normal.

Good luck to you all!

Very nice. Another guy with quick results. Keep at it.

MungYarlon
12-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Quick update again, the fatigue is pretty much gone now. I'll start to get tired at around 8 o'clock but I suppose that's pretty normal right? Erections are also better, and more frequent as well. I'm starting to see the way out!

There is still some brain fog, but much less than before and I'm able to study well again. Just a quick question though. Are short term memory issues intrinsically linked to the brain fog, or is this a separate issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CDnuts!

Bankai9000
12-12-2020, 06:30 AM
Quick update again, the fatigue is pretty much gone now. I'll start to get tired at around 8 o'clock but I suppose that's pretty normal right? Erections are also better, and more frequent as well. I'm starting to see the way out!

There is still some brain fog, but much less than before and I'm able to study well again. Just a quick question though. Are short term memory issues intrinsically linked to the brain fog, or is this a separate issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CDnuts!

If you get tired around 8 that's probably perfect, checkout nature how long it's been already dark by then. We're just way too accustomized to our shitty lifestyle draining on us, we just never really noticed or were aware enough to notice prior.

I had no brain fog but tremendous short term memory loss first months. But I'd say health in general is just correlated overall. Your body probably can't fix everything at once that easily :)
Keep moving forward man!

Cdsnuts
12-12-2020, 11:14 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CDnuts!

The memory issues are a side effect of inproperly working gaba channels, among other things. They will all settle themselves out over time as you continue to progress.

MungYarlon
12-13-2020, 12:48 PM
Thanks Bankai! Are your short term memory issues gone now?

MungYarlon
12-13-2020, 08:28 PM
Perhaps someone could also help me with this. I had a persistent cough for around 2 months during my crash (was tested and it was not COVID-19) and I was wondering whether it could be linked to hormonal changes in anyway?

Cdsnuts
12-14-2020, 01:42 PM
Perhaps someone could also help me with this. I had a persistent cough for around 2 months during my crash (was tested and it was not COVID-19) and I was wondering whether it could be linked to hormonal changes in anyway?

I'm going to say most likely not.

MungYarlon
12-18-2020, 01:29 PM
Will be taking a little break from the forum lads. I feel that it'll help the recovery in the long run.

Cyas in a bit lads.

MungYarlon
01-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Update:

Over the last 10 days or so, I have felt much better. The only issue I now have is some minor brain fog, but despite this I can still think well, I can retain knowledge and information and I have a train of thought.

I have a theory for my remaining brain fog and it is this. During this journey, in order to test my erection quality, I decided to masturbate everyday (sometimes 2 or 3 times). Prior to all this mess, masturbation would give me brain fog. For this reason, I reckon that the stopping of masturbation will be what I need to move on from all of this.

Finally, what I have learnt is that moving away from this forum, despite the positivity, has been immensely beneficial for this progression. I no longer think of saw palmetto anymore (probably the most essential part of this journey) and the more I move on from all this, the better I feel it will be.

Of course, if for whatever reason my condition spirals back out of control again I'll be back on this thread, but if not, I'll post on the recovery section in a month or so.

Wish you all well.

MY

Cdsnuts
01-08-2021, 03:16 PM
Update:

Over the last 10 days or so, I have felt much better. The only issue I now have is some minor brain fog, but despite this I can still think well, I can retain knowledge and information and I have a train of thought.

I have a theory for my remaining brain fog and it is this. During this journey, in order to test my erection quality, I decided to masturbate everyday (sometimes 2 or 3 times). Prior to all this mess, masturbation would give me brain fog. For this reason, I reckon that the stopping of masturbation will be what I need to move on from all of this.

Finally, what I have learnt is that moving away from this forum, despite the positivity, has been immensely beneficial for this progression. I no longer think of saw palmetto anymore (probably the most essential part of this journey) and the more I move on from all this, the better I feel it will be.

Of course, if for whatever reason my condition spirals back out of control again I'll be back on this thread, but if not, I'll post on the recovery section in a month or so.

Wish you all well.

MY

Waaay too much spanking it man. That's another thing you should stop doing. Stop "testing" yourself. It only adds to the anxiety of things. If you keep doing what you need to be doing, you will be posting in the recovery section in no time.

Congrats on your progress so far.

MungYarlon
02-08-2021, 08:22 PM
Just had blood tests come back. My testosterone has risen substantially to 21.7 nmol/L from 15 nmol/L, putting me well above the average levels (healthy range is between 10-30). Rest of the panel was fine, other than cortisol and prolactin (both are high when an individual is stressed) which were both above the healthy ranges.

This has actually been quite pleasing as it could confirm that stress is the primary driver in my issue. I have always been an extremely stressed out and anxious person e.g. I would feel that I had completely failed when writing papers which had actually scored top marks.

What I will do to see whether this residual brain fog is just self-inflicted stress is order a neurotransmitter test. If that comes back fine I'll be able to convince myself that I really am fine.

Cdsnuts
02-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Just had blood tests come back. My testosterone has risen substantially to 21.7 nmol/L from 15 nmol/L, putting me well above the average levels (healthy range is between 10-30). Rest of the panel was fine, other than cortisol and prolactin (both are high when an individual is stressed) which were both above the healthy ranges.

This has actually been quite pleasing as it could confirm that stress is the primary driver in my issue. I have always been an extremely stressed out and anxious person e.g. I would feel that I had completely failed when writing papers which had actually scored top marks.

What I will do to see whether this residual brain fog is just self-inflicted stress is order a neurotransmitter test. If that comes back fine I'll be able to convince myself that I really am fine.

Brain fog is simply a side effect of pfs. You can do the neurotransmitter test, but what's the point? You're not going to spot fix certain things. It doesn't work like that. When you give the body everything it needs (protocol) it will eventually come back to homeostasis and everything will fix itself. You can't force these things. You just have to keep doing the right thing and it will all eventually come together.

MungYarlon
04-02-2021, 08:34 AM
Ok, so time for another post. So for the past few weeks, I've been feeling good. I don't really have brain fog anymore (no more than the average person would) and this has been replaced with headaches, which could easily be attributed a bit to the stress I had been going through. I have also felt that I have a lot more energy than before, although I haven't focused too much on that, since everyone (healthy or not healthy) will be prone to feeling tired at various times in the week.

What has come as quite a relief to me however, is the fact that a lot of my blood tests suggest that there isn't major dysregulation with my androgen receptors. The reason why it is often the case that hormone panels of PFS individuals show low Vit. D, low HDL, low FSH & LH, as well as high Triglycerides is because of issues with the androgen receptors. My results seem to show the opposite however.

Certainly now, I feel that my issues are stress related (i.e. overthinking due to lockdown boredom, coming up with ridiculous theories about my condition etc.) and I have booked myself in for CBT to address these issues. I suppose the best way to describe it, is that at present I feel the same way I felt when I had a heavy workload that needed to be finished. CBT will be greatly beneficial, I believe.

MungYarlon
04-07-2021, 09:58 AM
On another note, I've been banned from propeciahelp for some absolute bullshit. The admin has basically completely warped what I said, and was acting paranoid the entire time in the message.

Tempted to message him back re: what I think of him...

Cdsnuts
04-07-2021, 10:27 AM
On another note, I've been banned from propeciahelp for some absolute bullshit. The admin has basically completely warped what I said, and was acting paranoid the entire time in the message.

Tempted to message him back re: what I think of him...

Why are you still bothering to even go there?

Save your mental energy for nothing but your recovery and positive thoughts.

Not gonna get either of them there.

And in regards to giving him a piece of your mind......as someone who's been online in this environment for almost a decade...it's not worth your time man. Who gives a shit what he thinks. Your best revenge is to just stay away, recover, and never look back. Live a life he wishes he could. Guaranteed he'll probably still be there, suffering, waiting for a magical cure that's never going to come.

That is the highest road you could take my friend.

Mojo
04-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Take the ban as a W and don’t go there again.

MungYarlon
04-07-2021, 02:25 PM
Why are you still bothering to even go there?

Save your mental energy for nothing but your recovery and positive thoughts.

Not gonna get either of them there.

And in regards to giving him a piece of your mind......as someone who's been online in this environment for almost a decade...it's not worth your time man. Who gives a shit what he thinks. Your best revenge is to just stay away, recover, and never look back. Live a life he wishes he could. Guaranteed he'll probably still be there, suffering, waiting for a magical cure that's never going to come.

That is the highest road you could take my friend.

You're right, I'll check back into propeciahelp in 5 years time and see what's going on. They'll probably be waiting for the same damned study then lmao.

I feel a little sorry for them tbh, the doctors who are responsible for the studies hardly respect them, I feel. Hardly surprising considering a lot of the goons on that forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Take the ban as a W and don’t go there again.

We only take dubs on this thread, my man ;)

Sd123
04-07-2021, 02:48 PM
Ok, so time for another post. So for the past few weeks, I've been feeling good. I don't really have brain fog anymore (no more than the average person would) and this has been replaced with headaches, which could easily be attributed a bit to the stress I had been going through. I have also felt that I have a lot more energy than before, although I haven't focused too much on that, since everyone (healthy or not healthy) will be prone to feeling tired at various times in the week.

What has come as quite a relief to me however, is the fact that a lot of my blood tests suggest that there isn't major dysregulation with my androgen receptors. The reason why it is often the case that hormone panels of PFS individuals show low Vit. D, low HDL, low FSH & LH, as well as high Triglycerides is because of issues with the androgen receptors. My results seem to show the opposite however.

Certainly now, I feel that my issues are stress related (i.e. overthinking due to lockdown boredom, coming up with ridiculous theories about my condition etc.) and I have booked myself in for CBT to address these issues. I suppose the best way to describe it, is that at present I feel the same way I felt when I had a heavy workload that needed to be finished. CBT will be greatly beneficial, I believe.

I'm curious how you know this. Why are good numbers here synonymous with functioning androgen receptors?
Congrats on your quick recover. Keep at it!

MungYarlon
04-07-2021, 02:54 PM
I'm curious how you know this. Why are good numbers here synonymous with functioning androgen receptors?
Congrats on your quick recover. Keep at it!

A lot of metabolism (cholesterol, triglycerides etc.) as well as the synthesis of vitamin D is interrelated with the androgen receptor.

That's why you'll find most individuals have extremely low vitamin D, as well as low good cholesterol (HDL) and high bad cholesterol (LDL).

Also a pattern which has been noted in PFS patients is low FSH, and LH, and based on the mechanism of action of 5 ar inhibitors, this is because of the role of androgen receptors.

Let me know if you want the studies to read over, and I'll send em your way.

Zonz
04-09-2021, 08:37 AM
So you haven’t actually done the protocol, is that right, YungMaron? Or you have and I’m just reading your post history wrong.

MungYarlon
04-09-2021, 10:19 AM
So you haven’t actually done the protocol, is that right, YungMaron? Or you have and I’m just reading your post history wrong.

Where have u inferred that from?

- - - Updated - - -

I've been doing some form of the protocol for most of my life. I've added in the herbs, now I just need to get on the andro prohormones.

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 05:15 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I've been doing some form of the protocol for most of my life. I've added in the herbs, now I just need to get on the andro prohormones.

Are you currently doing the protocol 100%?

MungYarlon
04-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Are you currently doing the protocol 100%?

Easier to list what I'm not currently doing:
- prohormones
- sunbathing (currently winter/ early spring)
-still using hygeine products to clean myself

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Easier to list what I'm not currently doing:
- prohormones
- sunbathing (currently winter/ early spring)
-still using hygeine products to clean myself

So I think your next move would be to get rid of the toxic personal care products.....you can get natural ones that work just as good, for the most part.

MungYarlon
04-09-2021, 05:37 PM
So I think your next move would be to get rid of the toxic personal care products.....you can get natural ones that work just as good, for the most part.

Yea the ones I use are natural, I'm just saying I'm not just brushing my skin in the shower to clean. It's strange, looking back on it, that apart from cycling the herbs, I had been doing the protocol throughout my late teenage years. I had always attributed my end goal of hitting the gym (getting a 220 pound bench press before 20) to a mixture of caffeine, protein powder and regular exercise, but now I can understand that it was the other things I did alongside it.

Great stuff anyhow.

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 07:02 PM
Yea the ones I use are natural, I'm just saying I'm not just brushing my skin in the shower to clean. It's strange, looking back on it, that apart from cycling the herbs, I had been doing the protocol throughout my late teenage years. I had always attributed my end goal of hitting the gym (getting a 220 pound bench press before 20) to a mixture of caffeine, protein powder and regular exercise, but now I can understand that it was the other things I did alongside it.

Great stuff anyhow.

Good deal

Zonz
04-18-2021, 07:45 PM
Alright, starting tomorrow I'm doing the protocol 100% again. I'm aceing all of my classes currently and have decided that I don't feel good doing that. I'm gonna do what makes me feel good and healthy and just stop thinking about it. If school suffers because of it, fuck school.

3 more weeks of herbs then I'm doing my second UH cycle

Cdsnuts
04-19-2021, 03:58 PM
Alright, starting tomorrow I'm doing the protocol 100% again. I'm aceing all of my classes currently and have decided that I don't feel good doing that. I'm gonna do what makes me feel good and healthy and just stop thinking about it. If school suffers because of it, fuck school.

3 more weeks of herbs then I'm doing my second UH cycle

WHOAA!!! Settle down there Zonz....fuck school? Lol. Love the passion, but you can have and do both.

How long will that make it since the end of your first cycle?

Zonz
04-20-2021, 07:43 AM
No, you don’t understand school nowadays... teachers don’t teach, we have to sit for 4-6 hours straight doing nothing because of bad scheduling, and to top it off teachers fill their classrooms with perfume which gave me headaches before I even knew about xenoestrogens. Combined with my senioritis... yeah. Lol

And my first cycle ended March 18th, so 3 more weeks would be May 11th, about 7 weeks between cycles. Is that okay?

Cdsnuts
04-20-2021, 07:58 AM
No, you don’t understand school nowadays... teachers don’t teach, we have to sit for 4-6 hours straight doing nothing because of bad scheduling, and to top it off teachers fill their classrooms with perfume which gave me headaches before I even knew about xenoestrogens. Combined with my senioritis... yeah. Lol

And my first cycle ended March 18th, so 3 more weeks would be May 11th, about 7 weeks between cycles. Is that okay?

You guys do nothing for 4-6 hours straight? Nothing? Doesn't seem right.....my point is don't get short sighted when thinking about the long term.

Yeah.....it's a little close, but yeah, it's fine. You want to have at least two months between cycles. So next cycle, just wait 9 weeks before doing one.....

MungYarlon
04-27-2021, 08:14 AM
Another update:
Went for the gym for the first time in about 6 months (gyms were closed due to COVID regulations) and it was quite humbling. Lost basically all of my strength, but it should build back rather quickly. Felt rather euphoric afterwards, and its been a real tipping point.

I feel clear headed most of the time and less anxious now, and the only real symptom I can pinpoint is a lack of spontaneous erections, but I can live with that. I had always said that I'd be fine if I lost complete sexual function, if it meant regaining my cognition, so this is a much better compromise than I originally wanted.

Cdsnuts
04-27-2021, 09:24 AM
Another update:
Went for the gym for the first time in about 6 months (gyms were closed due to COVID regulations) and it was quite humbling. Lost basically all of my strength, but it should build back rather quickly. Felt rather euphoric afterwards, and its been a real tipping point.

I feel clear headed most of the time and less anxious now, and the only real symptom I can pinpoint is a lack of spontaneous erections, but I can live with that. I had always said that I'd be fine if I lost complete sexual function, if it meant regaining my cognition, so this is a much better compromise than I originally wanted.

Thank god you don't have to compromise. That is just where you are NOW. Keep doing what you know you have to do and it will KEEP going in that direction. Never stop. Keep grinding. You'll get there man.

MungYarlon
04-29-2021, 04:09 PM
Thank god you don't have to compromise. That is just where you are NOW. Keep doing what you know you have to do and it will KEEP going in that direction. Never stop. Keep grinding. You'll get there man.

Thanks man. Now it's a question of getting back to my peak. I've stopped overthinking everything, and all seems to be coming together.

What I have to say though is that over the last few weeks I've felt quite low. I checked PH and saw that there were less than 3000 PFS patients there. It's the fact that the chance of getting it is so incredibly small and that I fell victim to it which is upsetting me a bit. Anyway, we move forward and upward.

Cdsnuts
04-29-2021, 04:36 PM
Thanks man. Now it's a question of getting back to my peak. I've stopped overthinking everything, and all seems to be coming together.

What I have to say though is that over the last few weeks I've felt quite low. I checked PH and saw that there were less than 3000 PFS patients there. It's the fact that the chance of getting it is so incredibly small and that I fell victim to it which is upsetting me a bit. Anyway, we move forward and upward.

It might seem hard to believe now, but you will be a better man because of it for a multitude of reasons.

MungYarlon
05-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Not sure if anyone else gets this but I've always had an issue where I've had a big increase in brain fog after having stimulants. It doesn't matter whether its coffee or an energy drink that contains taurine. Does anyone know what causes this? Funnily enough it's not the morning cup of coffee that does this, but the one around 6 PM to pick me up in the evening.

It feels like I trade off my creativity for focus and energy 😞

Michael
05-02-2021, 01:03 AM
I think taurine is really good for multiple reasons , so would not necessarily worry about that my friend. I know it sounds like bs but there was a pfs member on reddit who claimed he cured his pfs by binging redbull viagra and zinc haha

MungYarlon
05-02-2021, 04:20 AM
I think taurine is really good for multiple reasons , so would not necessarily worry about that my friend. I know it sounds like bs but there was a pfs member on reddit who claimed he cured his pfs by binging redbull viagra and zinc haha

I'm not questioning the validity of taurine. Its role as a GABA agonist is well known. I just don't know why I get brain fog drinking stimulants.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 09:23 AM
I'm not questioning the validity of taurine. Its role as a GABA agonist is well known. I just don't know why I get brain fog drinking stimulants.

Does it come with any anxiety? You should probably be skipping the energy drinks anyway

MungYarlon
05-02-2021, 03:23 PM
Does it come with any anxiety? You should probably be skipping the energy drinks anyway

Nope, doesnt really come with anxiety. I get more energy, but this annoying brain fog. I don't take energy drinks anymore. It's just an example I give to explain that despite the taurine, I still sometimes had issues with it pre-pfs.

I might be overthinking it, or it could also just come from stress from work. I don't know though.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 07:44 PM
Nope, doesnt really come with anxiety. I get more energy, but this annoying brain fog. I don't take energy drinks anymore. It's just an example I give to explain that despite the taurine, I still sometimes had issues with it pre-pfs.

I might be overthinking it, or it could also just come from stress from work. I don't know though.

What type of energy drinks were you using? 5-hour? Monster, etc? You could be having a negative reaction to the artificial sweeteners. They give me headaches and a foggy mind now when I make the stupid decision to use them.(yup, still make stupid choices) For me, what it comes down to is the chemical sweeteners. After becoming healthful, my body does NOT like them anymore. After doing the research as to why, it's very apparent.

That's for me, for you it could be that or it could just be where you're at in your recovery. The only thing you can do is to keep moving forward and avoid things that do that to you.

LetsGo
05-02-2021, 10:43 PM
What type of energy drinks were you using? 5-hour? Monster, etc? You could be having a negative reaction to the artificial sweeteners. They give me headaches and a foggy mind now when I make the stupid decision to use them.(yup, still make stupid choices) For me, what it comes down to is the chemical sweeteners. After becoming healthful, my body does NOT like them anymore. After doing the research as to why, it's very apparent.

That's for me, for you it could be that or it could just be where you're at in your recovery. The only thing you can do is to keep moving forward and avoid things that do that to you.

Yep, if you need a stimulant, black coffee / iced black coffee is the best. It’s actually slightly healthy because there are antioxidants in it.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2021, 11:16 PM
Yep, if you need a stimulant, black coffee / iced black coffee is the best. It’s actually slightly healthy because there are antioxidants in it.

Agreed, except I do indulge on the sugar.....only one teaspoon for a large, not much, just enough to cut the bitterness, but not enough to make it sweet. Some things I'm just not willing to give up. My one teaspoon of sugar with my morning coffee is one of them.

Just to clarify, that's now. When I was seriously working on my recovery I cut all of it out.

MungYarlon
05-03-2021, 05:40 AM

What I like to do is two espresso shots and pour that into a cup of frothed milk. I feel the milk helps sweeten it without needing anything else.

Other than that, caffeine pills are good, but I use a pill cutter to divide them into halfs (100mg instead of 200mg)

Cdsnuts
05-05-2021, 12:56 AM
What I like to do is two espresso shots and pour that into a cup of frothed milk. I feel the milk helps sweeten it without needing anything else.

Other than that, caffeine pills are good, but I use a pill cutter to divide them into halfs (100mg instead of 200mg)

That is the first time in ten years that I felt like having milk...just like you described....Matter of fact, I'm gonna try one tomorrow morning

MungYarlon
05-05-2021, 10:38 AM
That is the first time in ten years that I felt like having milk...just like you described....Matter of fact, I'm gonna try one tomorrow morning

I dunno how you yanks have your coffees, but for me I need at least some milk to drink it. I bought a new coffee machine recently which allows me to steam and froth my milk and I really love it.

I also have a special grinder to grind my coffee beans into coffee powder, and that also helps give it a much fresher taste.

Cdsnuts
05-12-2021, 07:21 AM
I dunno how you yanks have your coffees, but for me I need at least some milk to drink it. I bought a new coffee machine recently which allows me to steam and froth my milk and I really love it.

I also have a special grinder to grind my coffee beans into coffee powder, and that also helps give it a much fresher taste.

Coffee snob........lol.

MungYarlon
05-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Coffee snob........lol.

Looool yeah, to be honest though, the long term cost of grinding coffee beans yourself is actually cheaper than buying them grinded (plus I feel the taste is nicer)

I had a question, and anyone can feel free to answer but I used to really enjoy doing martial arts. I would go to the gym 3 times a week, train boxing once a week and Muay thai once a week. Would I still be able to do that, or would it be an issue due to the amount of cardio needed?

Cdsnuts
05-12-2021, 08:12 AM
Looool yeah, to be honest though, the long term cost of grinding coffee beans yourself is actually cheaper than buying them grinded (plus I feel the taste is nicer)

I had a question, and anyone can feel free to answer but I used to really enjoy doing martial arts. I would go to the gym 3 times a week, train boxing once a week and Muay thai once a week. Would I still be able to do that, or would it be an issue due to the amount of cardio needed?

You could ABSOLUTELY do that, if you had the energy or the means. Most definitely.

Lol....just busting balls on the Jo....

MungYarlon
06-21-2021, 04:22 PM
How we doing guys. I consider myself pretty much back to normal now. Of course there are a few things which are still weird (fatigue after masturbation) but otherwise all is good.

I also finally realised that I was getting brain fog from the caffeine because of the histamine which it releases. I managed to trace my brain fog from masturbation when I was a teen, to that histamine intolerance, so it makes sense that the same occurs with caffeine.

I had a question however with regards to my schlong. While everything is fine (compared to normal- I had some curvature before this) it feels cold to touch when its flaccid ( goes away when hard) and I'm not sure whether this is anything anyone knows about. I might just be a bit of a hypochondriac though and be looking for things to be wrong.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Outlaw
06-21-2021, 08:33 PM
Not an expert but simply to say I occasionnaly had a cold dick pre-PFS. Maybe it's normal? I understand it doesn't help much, but it might reassure you. I was living a great life with this occasionnal cold dick lol

Great to read you're doing better man, inspiring stuff

MungYarlon
06-22-2021, 01:05 PM
Not an expert but simply to say I occasionnaly had a cold dick pre-PFS. Maybe it's normal? I understand it doesn't help much, but it might reassure you. I was living a great life with this occasionnal cold dick lol

Great to read you're doing better man, inspiring stuff

Ok that's fine then, its one of those things where had I not been suffering, I wouldn't have cared about. Need to put myself into that mindset now.

Other than that, I did a bit of exercise today. Hit the pads with a friend for about an hr so that was good too.

Turnover25
06-22-2021, 01:18 PM
How we doing guys. I consider myself pretty much back to normal now. Of course there are a few things which are still weird (fatigue after masturbation) but otherwise all is good.

I also finally realised that I was getting brain fog from the caffeine because of the histamine which it releases. I managed to trace my brain fog from masturbation when I was a teen, to that histamine intolerance, so it makes sense that the same occurs with caffeine.

I had a question however with regards to my schlong. While everything is fine (compared to normal- I had some curvature before this) it feels cold to touch when its flaccid ( goes away when hard) and I'm not sure whether this is anything anyone knows about. I might just be a bit of a hypochondriac though and be looking for things to be wrong.

Any help will be much appreciated.

So then did you quit caffeine? If so, did it help with brain fog?

MungYarlon
06-22-2021, 02:57 PM
So then did you quit caffeine? If so, did it help with brain fog?

The caffeine brain fog has always been present with me, ever since I started taking it. Normally, caffeine clears brain fog, because it increases dopamine in the brain. I also don't feel that anxious with the caffeine, which makes me think that it isn't a lack of GABA either. It's just some sort of inflammatory response caused by the histamine, I believe.

I take caffeine once or twice a day (once in the morning and once at around 3 PM). That allows me to function without too much (at times, none at all) brain fog.

MungYarlon
08-25-2021, 10:57 AM
So I'm sick at the moment (sore throat and a temperature as well as some aches and pains) and it has taken a hit on the libido.

Was wondering whether that was at all normal.

MungYarlon
08-25-2021, 12:39 PM
So I'm sick at the moment (sore throat and a temperature as well as some aches and pains) and it has taken a hit on the libido.

Was wondering whether that was at all normal.

This illness really does suck. First time in over a year, and I just can't find any enjoyment. Not from music, no libido, nothing.

Outlaw
08-25-2021, 12:49 PM
This illness really does suck. First time in over a year, and I just can't find any enjoyment. Not from music, no libido, nothing.
Sorry to hear that man, seems like you were doing great. Apart from libido, are pfs symptoms back or you think it's unrelated?

MungYarlon
08-25-2021, 01:41 PM
Sorry to hear that man, seems like you were doing great. Apart from libido, are pfs symptoms back or you think it's unrelated?

It's just the general feeling of being ill. A chill in the body, sore throat, a bit of coughing.

My PFS symptoms aren't rlly present, and the silver lining of me being ill is the ability to see how far I've progressed. I notice now that over the last few months I was a lot more active, but obviously now I need to recover from this cold/flu.

Flapjack
08-25-2021, 01:48 PM
It's just the general feeling of being ill. A chill in the body, sore throat, a bit of coughing.

My PFS symptoms aren't rlly present, and the silver lining of me being ill is the ability to see how far I've progressed. I notice now that over the last few months I was a lot more active, but obviously now I need to recover from this cold/flu.

might be worth it to get tested for COVID.

MungYarlon
08-25-2021, 02:08 PM
might be worth it to get tested for COVID.

I have tests at home, and I did one. It came back negative.

It's the first time I've been out in a while, so I think it's just a weak immune system due to lockdown.

MungYarlon
09-27-2021, 04:06 PM
Will upload a recovery post in three months time if no downturn happens. But for now, I'm recovered. I feel as I felt a year ago now.

Cdsnuts
09-28-2021, 03:03 PM
Will upload a recovery post in three months time if no downturn happens. But for now, I'm recovered. I feel as I felt a year ago now.

Congrats. Just keep going so that you KNOW it's gone. I always tell guys to maintain the protocol for a couple months after they consider themselves recovered.

MungYarlon
10-01-2021, 07:43 AM
Congrats. Just keep going so that you KNOW it's gone. I always tell guys to maintain the protocol for a couple months after they consider themselves recovered.

Definitely, I let my foot off the pedal in recent months but I'm feeling good. No more fatigue, no more anxiety, no more real brain fog, and my libido is fine.

Cdsnuts
11-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Definitely, I let my foot off the pedal in recent months but I'm feeling good. No more fatigue, no more anxiety, no more real brain fog, and my libido is fine.

Dont coast too much......lol.....yet

Zerolibido
07-23-2023, 09:29 PM
I'm going to.killmnyself

Zerolibido
07-23-2023, 11:17 PM
Apologies to thread hijack