PDA

View Full Version : Hypothyroid and supplementation

Benq123
12-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Has anyone corrected hypothyroidism (particularly secondary/central hypo) for PFS recovery?. Im considering specific supplements alongside an iodine increase as my fT4 has dropped back and fatigue is a persistent symptom of mine.

Maxout777
12-08-2020, 07:52 AM
I was hypo during PFS, my TSH at times got close to 5 on the scale. I can still flirt with it at times with overexertion in a HIIT workout too many times without a rest day/week. Have you cycled Andro yet? It’s a thyroid mimetic, so you should be able to see some differences there. In my experience, healing the thyroid is all about lifestyle and diet. And it’s slow at that. I’d try everything I could before going down the NDT/synthetic route.

Benq123
12-08-2020, 12:14 PM
I was hypo during PFS, my TSH at times got close to 5 on the scale. I can still flirt with it at times with overexertion in a HIIT workout too many times without a rest day/week. Have you cycled Andro yet? It’s a thyroid mimetic, so you should be able to see some differences there. In my experience, healing the thyroid is all about lifestyle and diet. And it’s slow at that. I’d try everything I could before going down the NDT/synthetic route.

Oh and I haven't tried any prohormones yet, but I plan to soonish

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't tried any prohormones yet but I plan to soonish
Is androhard still available? If not will ultrahard do the same job?

Maxout777
12-08-2020, 12:17 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Yes ultra hard would. If you want the closest to R Andro, it would be Alpha Seven by Rob’s company. Ultra Hard is more like Andro Hard of old, though. I liked Ultra Hard a lot this summer, have no experience with Alpha Seven.

Cdsnuts
12-08-2020, 12:41 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Go with the Ultra hard. Use the banner link at the top of the forum home page to get a discount. This is the closest thing to Androhard since androhard......