PDA

View Full Version : When to start PCT after a prohormone cycle?

Bobdylan97
01-18-2021, 05:13 PM
Hi im new here, but have been lurking for a while and following the protocol. I only have 8 herbs atm to cycle but will steadily increase this.

Right now im just finishing an andro cycle, but im not sure when to start my pct. Do you guys start the day after you finish taking the prohormone, or wait a week?

Turnover25
01-18-2021, 05:34 PM
Hi im new here, but have been lurking for a while and following the protocol. I only have 8 herbs atm to cycle but will steadily increase this.

Right now im just finishing an andro cycle, but im not sure when to start my pct. Do you guys start the day after you finish taking the prohormone, or wait a week?

The day after your last application of andro.

Bobdylan97
01-18-2021, 05:45 PM
Cheers. Pct is just taking one of your herbs a day right?.

Turnover25
01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
Cheers. Pct is just taking one of your herbs a day right?.

Yeah just take one a day using a rotation

Tonster96
01-19-2021, 03:07 AM
What do you guys think about taking "sustain alpha" from iconic formulation between the cycles?

Cdsnuts
01-19-2021, 12:09 PM
What do you guys think about taking "sustain alpha" from iconic formulation between the cycles?

You can, but there is no need to spend extra cash as the protocol already runs a pretty penny. Jumping back onto the herb rotation is as much of a natural PCT as you're going to get. Even if you only have 8 to cycle. It's still more then enough. These prohormones are not that suppressive.

Tonster96
01-19-2021, 12:13 PM
Ok, thanks!

Turnover25
01-19-2021, 12:53 PM
You can, but there is no need to spend extra cash as the protocol already runs a pretty penny. Jumping back onto the herb rotation is as much of a natural PCT as you're going to get. Even if you only have 8 to cycle. It's still more then enough. These prohormones are not that suppressive.

Potentially could come in handy for me, cycles smash either my test or estrogen, I’m fucked up for a few weeks after I finish a cycle.

Brooks
01-19-2021, 09:55 PM

Sustain Alpha looks like it can be complimentary to the herbs, no? Does anyone see any ingredients that can be worrisome?

It being natural and not suppressive almost sounds too good to be true haha. But the reviews seems solid with most staying improved libido and stuff.

Brooks
01-19-2021, 10:11 PM
Also, Dermacrine looks interesting. Has anyone tried that one as well?

Cdsnuts
01-20-2021, 03:06 AM
Sustain Alpha looks like it can be complimentary to the herbs, no? Does anyone see any ingredients that can be worrisome?

It being natural and not suppressive almost sounds too good to be true haha. But the reviews seems solid with most staying improved libido and stuff.

Don't get me wrong...it's a fantastic product, but what always ends up happening to me, especially as I started to heal, is that it started to absolutely decimate my estrogen. Being to short on estro is just as bad as being short on Test, maybe even worse depending on the situation.

That being said, it's a natural product that works amazingly well. If you're in the beginning of your journey, I would say give it a try, typically guys have estrogen dominance in the beginning of pfs which would respond very well to sustain alpha. But you have to watch as you start to heal so that it doesn't start going in the other direction.

These days, it's too powerful for me. Shuts my estro down with one application.

Please though, if you're going to buy it, please use the link at the top of the forum that has the ultra hard advert on it. It will take you to iconics website which will then give credit for the sale to Rob, the owner of this forum. He does alot for us keeping this place open and it probably costs him money to do so. Anything we can give back to him makes a big difference. Plus you'll get a discount because you came from this forum.

Thanks. Let me know how it works out for you. And yes, it does compliment the herbs and you can run them concurrently although it maybe a bit to powerful. Everyone's mileage will vary.

Brooks
01-20-2021, 03:19 AM
Don't get me wrong...it's a fantastic product, but what always ends up happening to me, especially as I started to heal, is that it started to absolutely decimate estrogen. Being to short on estro is just as bad as being short on Test, maybe even worse depending on the situation.

That being said, it's a natural product that works amazingly well. If you're in the beginning of your journey, I would say give it a try, typically guys have estrogen dominance in the beginning of pfs which would respond very well to sustain alpha. But you have to watch as you start to heal so that it doesn't start going in the other direction.

These days, it's too powerful for me. Shuts my estro down with one application.

Please though, if you're going to buy it, please use the link at the top of the forum that has the ultra hard advert on it. It will take you to iconics website which will then give credit for the sale to Rob, the owner of this forum. He does alot for us keeping this place open and it probably costs him money to do so. Anything we can give back to him makes a big difference. Plus you'll get a discount because you came from this forum.

Thanks. Let me know how it works out for you. And yes, it does compliment the herbs and you can run them concurrently although it maybe a bit to powerful. Everyone's mileage will vary.

Ah that’s very helpful! I definitely don’t want to lower my estradiol too much. Like you said, estradiol is our friend. I’ll stick with herbs/protocol for t-boost for now.

Yes, I’ll always use the links on TMO and here when buying things. Just bought my first Ultra Hard from Rob a week ago. Prob won’t run it for another month. Still struggling with muscle recovery from gym so need to figure that out first I imagine.

Cdsnuts
01-20-2021, 05:22 AM
Ah that’s very helpful! I definitely don’t want to lower my estradiol too much. Like you said, estradiol is our friend. I’ll stick with herbs/protocol for t-boost for now.

Yes, I’ll always use the links on TMO and here when buying things. Just bought my first Ultra Hard from Rob a week ago. Prob won’t run it for another month. Still struggling with muscle recovery from gym so need to figure that out first I imagine.

Well if that's the case then why bother waiting to do the cycle? If muscle recovery is an on going issue for you right now, the Ultra hard will do wonders for pushing that along.

Brooks
01-20-2021, 09:40 AM
Well if that's the case then why bother waiting to do the cycle? If muscle recovery is an on going issue for you right now, the Ultra hard will do wonders for pushing that along.

I thought it was best to be pretty dialed-in on your weight lifting regimen before prohormones. If you’re saying it will help me recover quicker and be able to push it harder at the gym, then I’ll definitely run it very soon!

Cdsnuts
01-20-2021, 02:05 PM
I thought it was best to be pretty dialed-in on your weight lifting regimen before prohormones. If you’re saying it will help me recover quicker and be able to push it harder at the gym, then I’ll definitely run it very soon!

That's exactly what I'm saying. Go for it.

How long have you been on the protocol so far? It does help to have a slight base of muscle before starting, but that isn't a definite indicator.

Brooks
01-20-2021, 06:55 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying. Go for it.

How long have you been on the protocol so far? It does help to have a slight base of muscle before starting, but that isn't a definite indicator.

Been on protocol for 6 months. Pretty dialed-in on everything besides weights/sprints (not out of laziness) and breathing/cold water. Sports/working out were my life before this so I’m so confused why my body is destroyed for days after a simple baby workout. I’ve been trying to go slow and simple for a few months but don’t seem to be progressing with workout performance and body recovery. I feel like this issue is restricting me from progressing in my recovery!

Any other recommendations to fix this along with the ultra hard (it’s in the mail)? I’ll step it up with the cold showers but havent felt improvement from it and have been doing a ton of stretching to see if that helps as well.

Turnover25
01-20-2021, 07:32 PM
Been on protocol for 6 months. Pretty dialed-in on everything besides weights/sprints (not out of laziness) and breathing/cold water. Sports/working out were my life before this so I’m so confused why my body is destroyed for days after a simple baby workout. I’ve been trying to go slow and simple for a few months but don’t seem to be progressing with workout performance and body recovery. I feel like this issue is restricting me from progressing in my recovery!

Any other recommendations to fix this along with the ultra hard (it’s in the mail)? I’ll step it up with the cold showers but havent felt improvement from it and have been doing a ton of stretching to see if that helps as well.

Weights/sprints and breathing/cold water are huge huge parts of this man.

I had huge issues with working out and running sprints last year. It improved dramatically after my first pro hormone cycle. Now I can workout and sprint just fine without crashing afterward. I’ve also been doing everything else laid out tho.

Brooks
01-20-2021, 07:41 PM

I had huge issues with working out and running sprints last year. It improved dramatically after my first pro hormone cycle. Now I can workout and sprint just fine without crashing afterward. I’ve also been doing everything else laid out tho.

Agreed! I can’t wait until I can go full gorilla mode again like I used to in the gym. That’s really good to hear, I’m definitely running the cycle when it arrives. Really hoping it helps with that part of it at least!

I’ll step it up with the cold showers. I’ve even been trying to find ways to introduce a cold plunge a few times a week since there’s a gym that’s a little farther that I can use on occasion that has it.

Cdsnuts
01-21-2021, 01:27 PM

This^^^^^^^

Run it. You won't be disappointed. It'll give you the boost you need to get going.