PDA

View Full Version : Autoimmunity? I'd like to know ur opinions on this theory

Gomesgame
01-20-2021, 09:37 PM
So, some members have the theory that pfs and other syndromes are in fact and autoimmune disease thriggered by meds. A theory that worries me a lot and honestly that i see a lot of sense. A lot of the protocol or other recoveries on community are pretty much similar to what people with AI diseases do to manage their illness.

I would like to know what u guys think about it personally.

Turnover25
01-20-2021, 10:23 PM
So, some members have the theory that pfs and other syndromes are in fact and autoimmune disease thriggered by meds. A theory that worries me a lot and honestly that i see a lot of sense. A lot of the protocol or other recoveries on community are pretty much similar to what people with AI diseases do to manage their illness.

I think you’re getting too deep down the rabbit hole of your anxious thinking. Take a breather and stop freaking yourself out. Maybe it has a link to autoimmune, but who cares? People recover all the time, we just had a recovery literally yesterday.
Just focus on what you have to do to get better, and don’t worry about the details too much.

Cdsnuts
01-21-2021, 01:21 PM

Some symptoms may mimic that of an auto-immune disease, but as discussed in another thread yesterday, it is very clear why the symptoms of pfs appear after 5ar inhibition. It makes perfect sense.

I think you need to just step back, take a breath and see it for what it really is. A medication induced, systemic multi-system error that can be fixed with some work. I wouldn't worry about it at all because you know exactly what you need to do to fix it. So honestly, it really shouldn't matter one way or the other.

Zonz
01-30-2021, 04:35 PM
I don't think it's autoimmune, I just know that testosterone and DHT are our bodies natural immunosuppressants, and with PFS we can't use testosterone or DHT properly. This is either due to a dysfunctional androgen receptor or 5ARII enzyme, or both. Or, it could be a different reason.

Unless there's a large amount of people making their PFS better from immunosuppressant meds I don't think it's worth it to think down this line.

Cdsnuts
02-01-2021, 12:19 PM
I don't think it's autoimmune, I just know that testosterone and DHT are our bodies natural immunosuppressants, and with PFS we can't use testosterone or DHT properly. This is either due to a dysfunctional androgen receptor or 5ARII enzyme, or both. Or, it could be a different reason.

Unless there's a large amount of people making their PFS better from immunosuppressant meds I don't think it's worth it to think down this line.

It's not worth it to think about it AT ALL. The only thing you need to think about is how you are managing on the protocol. THAT'S IT. We can talk theories till we're blue in the face. Bottom line, we know how to fix it. Focus on that instead. EVERYDAY you do the same thing regardless of how you're feeling. Easier said then done, I know, but THAT is what you have to do to move on with your life.

Zonz
02-01-2021, 06:21 PM
Unfortunately I told my mom about the xenoestrogens thing and she's decided to be a massive cunt and said she'd spray even more. I'm doing the protocol 100% but when I inhale a perfume I get extreme manic thoughts, I start punching shit and get violent, and my muscles shrink up and my sides worsen. Vision goes blurry. Perfumes and air fresheners are everywhere. I'm working out so hard and yet still have skinny arms and legs. Sometimes I get a pump and it immediately gets undone next time my mom gets home. I don't really know what to do. I'm nearing complete mania at this point. This is so incredibly sad compared to who I used to be, yet I can't cry.

Master Mal
02-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Unfortunately I told my mom about the xenoestrogens thing and she's decided to be a massive cunt and said she'd spray even more. I'm doing the protocol 100% but when I inhale a perfume I get extreme manic thoughts, I start punching shit and get violent, and my muscles shrink up and my sides worsen. Vision goes blurry. Perfumes and air fresheners are everywhere. I'm working out so hard and yet still have skinny arms and legs. Sometimes I get a pump and it immediately gets undone next time my mom gets home. I don't really know what to do. I'm nearing complete mania at this point. This is so incredibly sad compared to who I used to be, yet I can't cry.

Dude, just tell her that you're allergic. That's something really easy for people to understand.

Zonz
02-02-2021, 06:21 AM
I did, she told me to move out or wear a filtering mask in the house. First thing I smelled when I woke up this morning was strong fragrance.

Edit: I’m 18 and have no means of moving out for context. No car, no friends house

Cdsnuts
02-02-2021, 11:46 AM
I did, she told me to move out or wear a filtering mask in the house. First thing I smelled when I woke up this morning was strong fragrance.

Edit: I’m 18 and have no means of moving out for context. No car, no friends house

I'm sorry man. That definitely sucks and I'm sorry for the spot your currently in. I can't imagine being 18 dealing with this shit. Fucking criminal, that's what it is. It maddens me to no end.

Have you tried being brutally honest with her, or is it too embarrassing for you right now? Maybe if she knew what the fuck you were dealing with internally she would be a bit more understanding? I can't imagine a mother knowing her son is suffering beyond words and her not wanting to help in any way. Have you tried that? Brutal honestly?

Listen. Fragrance be very can be aggravating, especially when it's strong. It turns me nuts too if I'm around it too long. You really don't have a choice right now but to continue on the best you can. When you're in your room, open the window. Stay away as much as you can. Fragrance and fragrance alone isn't going to stop you from recovering if you're hitting it 100%

Zonz
02-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Yes she knows all of the sides and she’s read the post finasteride foundation. But she doesn’t think the fragrances can make me worse, even after I read off the negative effects like neurotoxic, anti androgen.

There’s just as much fragrances at school as well anyways.

US needs to ban pthalates like EU I think.

Cdsnuts
02-02-2021, 07:12 PM
Yes she knows all of the sides and she’s read the post finasteride foundation. But she doesn’t think the fragrances can make me worse, even after I read off the negative effects like neurotoxic, anti androgen.

There’s just as much fragrances at school as well anyways.

US needs to ban pthalates like EU I think.

Don't hold your breath. They should, but it won't be for a very, very long time.

Don't let it stop you from doing what needs to be done. Like I said prior, it's not going to make or break your results.

Zonz
02-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Alright, I definitely need to get out of this house. My sisters boyfriend just threatened to beat me up because I unplugged her wall freshener. I never gonna recover with all this stress. I’ve only been tossed around since getting PFS, they gave me common human dignity before PFS but now if I make one wrong move (which I make often due to panic attacks and general brain fog) they pounce on I with no empathy or hesitation. My mom is supporting me more since that happened but she still disregarded my PFS completely before this, my sister routinely sends her boyfriend to yell at me then gives half arsed apologies 30 minutes later, and my dad ignores me. Stress and xenoestrogens are killing my recovery and my life, now I feel like everybody has a problem with me. Straight up Imposter syndrome.

Doesn’t help we live right next to farms they spray pesticides every day, that’s probably why we’re all crazy. I’ve Decided I’m gonna live on campus when I move to college, hopefully alone and bring the protocol with me. Sorry for venting, and I just want to say thank you for motivating me to do this protocol and live healthily. I’m doing it near 100% now and my brain is working good enough to where I can see the wrongdoings around me and still think clearly. So thanks.

Cdsnuts
02-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Alright, I definitely need to get out of this house. My sisters boyfriend just threatened to beat me up because I unplugged her wall freshener. I never gonna recover with all this stress. I’ve only been tossed around since getting PFS, they gave me common human dignity before PFS but now if I make one wrong move (which I make often due to panic attacks and general brain fog) they pounce on I with no empathy or hesitation. My mom is supporting me more since that happened but she still disregarded my PFS completely before this, my sister routinely sends her boyfriend to yell at me then gives half arsed apologies 30 minutes later, and my dad ignores me. Stress and xenoestrogens are killing my recovery and my life, now I feel like everybody has a problem with me. Straight up Imposter syndrome.

Doesn’t help we live right next to farms they spray pesticides every day, that’s probably why we’re all crazy. I’ve Decided I’m gonna live on campus when I move to college, hopefully alone and bring the protocol with me. Sorry for venting, and I just want to say thank you for motivating me to do this protocol and live healthily. I’m doing it near 100% now and my brain is working good enough to where I can see the wrongdoings around me and still think clearly. So thanks.

Again, I'm sympathetic to your situation, can't imagine. I know it's hard, but you have to see it through. And who the hell is your sisters boyfriend to be threatening you? Are you the younger brother? I would have lost my mind if my sisters boyfriend ever tried to threaten me...in your own house? Fuck that.

Do the best you can where you are. When you live on campus you'll be able to get away from that negative energy and focus more fully on yourself, which is what you need right now.

Want me to come beat your sisters boyfriend up? Lol

Zonz
02-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Yeah, he probably could use a good slap to the face. lol.

And yes, I am the younger sibling. He's nearing 21 and I'm 18.

But this negative energy along with the future prospects of moving to a better place are, oddly enough, keeping me motivated. So I should be fine. Thanks for all your replies, CD. And good news, almost instantly after I sent that message I had a period of 4-5 hours where I felt amazing and had my own respect back. Still kind of feel that way. Your protocol definitely works.

Cdsnuts
02-05-2021, 10:48 PM
Your protocol definitely works.

Indeed.

It's a longer road for some and a relatively easy road for others. They all lead to the same place though. Some just have to travel farther than others. That's just the way it is. How long can you stay on the road to get to your destination? As long as it takes. But you travel long enough and you WILL get there.